Know the main diagnostic criteria of rheumatic diseases!
Rheumatology is a sub-specialty in internal medicine, for diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. Rheumatology deals primarily with clinical problems involving joints, soft tissues, autoimmune diseases, vasculitis, and hereditary disorders of connective tissue.
Check out all the features found in this version:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
• Dermato / Polymyositis
• Sjogren's Syndrome
• Joint Disease
• Polyarteritis nodosa
• Wegener's granulomatosis
• Temporal arteritis
• Polymyalgia Rheumatica
• Takayasu arteritis
• Behcet's Disease
• Kawasaki disease
• Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Reiter's Syndrome
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Osteoarthritis of the hip
• Osteoarthritis interphalangeal
• Osteoarthritis of the knee
• Rheumatic Fever
• Lyme Disease
• Acute gout
• calcium pyrophosphate arthropathy
• Sweet's syndrome
This is another release vandFald.net!
Any questions, please contact the developers:
Prognosis : Rheumatology contains 16 cases covering the spectrum of clinical rheumatology.
The cases are excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, NCLEX, CCRN and MCAT exams, as well as other board examinations and professional licensure tests.
They are also an excellent introduction to rheumatology for anyone interested in the field.
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for quick or last minute revision.
The content is modeled on real life patients, has been checked by a panel of expert medical specialists and is based on current management guidelines.
1. Reactive Arthritis
3. Anti Phospholipid Syndrome
5. Perthes' Disease
6. Psoriatic Arthritis
9. Septic Arthritis
10. Osteonecrosis, Femoral Head
11. Rheumatoid Arthritis
12. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
14. Sjögren's Syndrome
15. Ankylosing Spondylitis
16. Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Axial spondyloarthritis
- Peripheral spondyloarthritis
- Inflammatory back pain
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Systemic sclerosis
Included disease activity calculators:
All of the included classifications and disease activity calculators are based on referenced equations. All references available inside the app.
- Press and hold an empty space on your home screen or if on android 4.0 or above open the app drawer.
- Select Widgets.
- Select Lupus Ribbon
Help spread Lupus Awareness!
With the We Can Beat Lupus App, you can read in-depth, personal stories about dealing with lupus and overcoming the everyday challenges that a life with lupus presents.
From filing for Social Security Disability, to informative tips on finding the least expensive medications using Pharmacy Discount programs, to raising a family all while struggling with a debilitating disease that makes even the most mundane activities a challenge.
Don’t go through Lupus alone. Together, We Can Beat Lupus!
But it also requires sponsors who provide us with financial backing, expertise, and generous products and services before, during and after event. That's why we are asking for the support of the corporate community for the Lupus Foundation as part of the Walk to End Lupus NowTM.
Types of Partnerships can include:
Donation of Product/Equipment/Services for event
Donation of Fundraising/Raffle Prizes
Companies are flocking to the Walk to End Lupus NowTM events as a marketing avenue for their company. Businesses use this opportunity to market their product or service, make a connection with potential new clients, and give back to their communities.
We invite you to partner with us as we strive to increase awareness of lupus and raise funds for research by making a contribution to the LFA, North Carolina Chapter.The Lupus Foundation of America, North Carolina Chapter, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization and contributions are tax-deductible. Our service area is statewide and our offices are headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
If you are interested in possible sponsorship for the Walk to End Lupus NowTM event in Fayetteville, download this app today!
App Features Include:
- Make a Donation on the go
- Join our Foundation
- Stay up to date with new events tab
- Purchase T-shirts w/ E-Commerce Tab
- Sign up to Volunteer anytime, anywhere
Now you can track your symptoms and record how they are affecting you on your phone whenever you want. My Lupus Log is flexible, adaptable, and designed to fit the needs of your particular situation:
• Convenient way to track your lupus symptoms and enter your observations between office visits. So they’re easy to access when discussing symptoms with your doctor.
• Lets you monitor and record how symptoms impact you daily.
• Easy-to-see visual representation communicates the severity and frequency of symptoms.
• Helps organize your information to share and discuss changes with your doctor.
• Blends managing lupus unobtrusively into your daily life.
• An easy-to-customize profile so your personal information is always handy.
• Contains a Lupus Dictionary so it’s easier to describe what you’re going through to others.
• Alerts and reminders to keep you focused.
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions on every function.
This App may be a guide to more productive discussions with your doctor. Work with your healthcare provider to understand the lupus management plan that’s right for you.
This app is funded and developed by GlaxoSmithKline.
This app is intended for US residents only.
Please Note: For the My Lupus Log app to provide you with reminders at a particular date and time, it needs to access the calendar function of the Android operating system. This results in standard wording from Google regarding your personal information, which is intended to cover a number of scenarios that are not relevant to the My Lupus Log app. GSK cannot access your mobile device, and no personal information will be transmitted back to GSK.
©2013 GlaxoSmithKline group of companies. All rights reserved.
BN2437R0 October 2013
Conheça os principais critérios diagnósticos das doenças reumatológicas!
Reumatologia é uma sub-especialidade em medicina interna, dedicado ao diagnóstico e terapêutica das doenças reumáticas. A Reumatologia lida principalmente com problemas clínicos envolvendo articulações, tecidos moles, doenças autoimunes, vasculite e distúrbios hereditários do tecido conjuntivo.
Confira todos os critérios encontrados nessa versão:
• Artrite Reumatóide
• Lúpus Eritematoso Sistêmico
• Síndrome de Sjögren
• Doença Mista
• Poliarterite nodosa
• Granulomatose de Wegener
• Arterite Temporal
• Polimialgia Reumática
• Arterite de Takayasu
• Doença de Behçet
• Doença de Kawasaki
• Espondilite Anquilosante
• Síndrome de Reiter
• Artrite psoriática
• Osteoartrose do quadril
• Osteoartrose interfalângica
• Osteoartrose de joelho
• Febre Reumática
• Doença de Lyme
• Gota aguda
• Artropatia de Pirofosfato de Cálcio
• Síndrome de Sweet
Esse é mais um lançamento vandFald.net!
Faça o download da versão completo no link >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=reumatologia.vandfald.net
Qualquer dúvida, entre em contato com os desenvolvedores:
Skin diseases you need to know. Let's learn their symptoms, treatments, prevention, skin care
Acne, ALOPECIA, Bullous pemphigoid, Congenital melanocytic naevus, DARIER'S DISEASE, Ectodermal Dysplasia, ECZEMA, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Epidermolysis bullosa, Facial disfigurement, Gorlin Syndrome, Herpes simplex, Hidradentis suppurativa, Hyperhidrosis, Hypopigmentation, Ichthyosis, Incontinentia Pigmenti, Leg ulceration,
Lichen sclerosus, lupus Lymphoedema, Neuro fibromatosis, Pemphigus Vulgaris, Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum, Psoriasis,
Psoriatic arthritis, Rosacea, SCLERODERMA, Shingles and chickenpox, Skin cancer, Tuberous sclerosis, Vitiligo, Xeroderma Pigmentosum
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed colour pain drawings in order to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue
- track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs)
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- add comments to each pain entry
- export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members
You can use the smartphone app without internet connection or you can choose to register an account which allows you to synchronize all of your entries to the cloud. This way you can access the same diary by using the tablet app or by using your PC/Mac (www.CatchMyPain.com). Those versions already provide a lot more features, but the smartphone app will catch up soon!
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
We are working hard to introduce new features every month. Here is a short overview of what you can expect soon:
- have the course of your pain visualized by a graph which is based on your pain drawings
- entering diagnoses
- and last but not least, you will soon benefit from the insights of our pain research and you will be able to exchange best practices with similar patients!
For more information, a detailed roadmap and our awesome video, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
My Pain Diary is an easy to use chronic pain and symptom tracker. Users are tracking chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia, MS, Migraines, Headaches, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis, Anxiety, Depression, Lupus, RSD, Crohn's and over 60 other chronic health conditions. Track just about anything!
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!