- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Document and Track your Lupus symptoms and any warning signs.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the Symptom Management analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your thoughts and notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Lupus better.
Keep all your medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from lupus
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of lupus and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for lupus
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from lupus in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains lupus diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Best comprehensive overview covers the symptoms and treatment of lupus. This app has been developed for everyone, all topics has been made to make it useful and interesting.
lupus treatment app feature:
- What Is Lupus ?
- Medical Treatments for Lupus
- Who Gets Lupus?
- Lupus Symptom: Butterfly Rash
- Living with Lupus
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
KEEP A PAIN DIARY
Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary to be able to treat pain effectively. The award winning "Catch My Pain" app allows you to visualize and monitor your pain by creating detailed drawings and by tracking other relevant information. The diary will help you to explain your pain to any medical practitioner. In addition, you can exchange insights with similar patients.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a chart which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- exchange best practices with similar patients in our community!
- export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members
- enter diagnoses
- monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue
- track weather conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc.)
- track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs)
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- add comments to each pain entry
OFFLINE USE AND CLOUD SYNCHRONISATION
CatchMyPain can basically be used without an Internet connection. Only for the very first application start and for synchronizing your entries to the cloud you have to be online. The synchronisation allows you to use the tablet app or the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel.
RESEARCH AGAINST PAIN
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form in the about section.
We are working hard to introduce new features regularly.
For more information and a detailed roadmap, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
START TO TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW
Keep a medical health record of fibromyalgia, migraine, cancer, arthritis, lupus, headache, rsi, chronic lower back pain, rheumatism, sciatica, cfs, fatigue syndrome, depression, crps or endometriosis symptoms for your doctor. Understand what happens with the pain in your knee, hip, shoulder, joint, chest, neck, stomach, leg, arm, or with your abdominal ache, tumor, etc. Use the app as a pill and drug tracker. Know the impact and scale of your pt, therapy and diagnosis. Manage your pain. Become self quantified.
WANT TO BECOME A BETA-TESTER?
You would get early access to cutting-edge features, suggest your ideas and help to improve CatchMyPain continuously. Join the beta tester community with your google+ account at https://plus.google.com/communities/102955154986600833281.
Best comprehensive overview covers the Lupus Rash Symptoms Treatments. This app has been developed for everyone, all topics has been made to make it useful and interesting.
*** Don’t wait! Download this app and get the health tips and facts you need today! ***
Lupus Rash Symptoms Treatments app feature:
- What Is Lupus?
- Symptoms of Lupus: Joint Pain
- Symptoms of Lupus: Butterfly Rash
- Symptom of Lupus: Nail Changes
- Symptoms of Lupus: Fever and Fatigue
- Symptoms of Lupus: Light Sensitivity
- Symptoms of Lupus: Hair Loss
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
~ Upload photos to MyLupusTeam—right from your phone
~ Keep up with all the photos & updates
~ Sign up directly in the app
~ Endless scroll for easier navigation
~ Quick photo buttons so you don't miss a beat
~ Post updates about the daily ups & downs
~ Get/Give instant hugs, likes & comments of support
~ Search the Q+A section/ ask and answer questions
~ Add others to your team
~ View the pinboard photos that others have uploaded
~ Flag, unfollow and delete content
~ Manage your account and user photo
~ Post directly on someones page
~ Find others near you and like you
~ View and edit your team members
~ Check out other peoples teams
~ Add your diagnosis and view others
~ Horizontal navigation through the app
MyLupusTeam is for those living with lupus.
We welcome your feedback!
Please email us at email@example.com with your comments & suggestions.
Explore 16 varied clinical cases based on actual patients and update your knowledge on the latest therapeutic guidelines.
The clinical cases and discussions have been reviewed by our editorial board comprised of 120 physicians across 27 specialties.
Providing easily accessible information and a fun problem solving approach this app is designed to update busy physicians while being an educational tool for residents, medical students and other healthcare professionals studying for academic and licensure exams.
1. Reactive Arthritis
3. Anti Phospholipid Syndrome
5. Perthes' Disease
6. Psoriatic Arthritis
9. Septic Arthritis
10. Osteonecrosis, Femoral Head
11. Rheumatoid Arthritis
12. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
14. Sjögren's Syndrome
15. Ankylosing Spondylitis
16. Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Adult Still's disease (Cush and Yamaguchi)
- Axial spondyloarthritis
- Inflammatory back pain
- Peripheral spondyloarthritis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (ACR and SLICC)
- Systemic sclerosis
Included disease activity calculators:
All of the included classifications and disease activity calculators are based on referenced equations. All references available inside the app.
With the We Can Beat Lupus App, you can read in-depth, personal stories about dealing with lupus and overcoming the everyday challenges that a life with lupus presents.
From filing for Social Security Disability, to informative tips on finding the least expensive medications using Pharmacy Discount programs, to raising a family all while struggling with a debilitating disease that makes even the most mundane activities a challenge.
Don’t go through Lupus alone. Together, We Can Beat Lupus!
Now you can track your symptoms and record how they are affecting you on your phone whenever you want. My Lupus Log is flexible, adaptable, and designed to fit the needs of your particular situation:
• Convenient way to track your lupus symptoms and enter your observations between office visits. So they’re easy to access when discussing symptoms with your doctor.
• Lets you monitor and record how symptoms impact you daily.
• Easy-to-see visual representation communicates the severity and frequency of symptoms.
• Helps organize your information to share and discuss changes with your doctor.
• Blends managing lupus unobtrusively into your daily life.
• An easy-to-customize profile so your personal information is always handy.
• Contains a Lupus Dictionary so it’s easier to describe what you’re going through to others.
• Alerts and reminders to keep you focused.
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions on every function.
This App may be a guide to more productive discussions with your doctor. Work with your healthcare provider to understand the lupus management plan that’s right for you.
This app is funded and developed by GlaxoSmithKline.
This app is intended for US residents only.
Please Note: For the My Lupus Log app to provide you with reminders at a particular date and time, it needs to access the calendar function of the Android operating system. This results in standard wording from Google regarding your personal information, which is intended to cover a number of scenarios that are not relevant to the My Lupus Log app. GSK cannot access your mobile device, and no personal information will be transmitted back to GSK.
©2013 GlaxoSmithKline group of companies. All rights reserved.
BN2437R0 October 2013
FibroMapp is the most comprehensive pain management app currently on the market.
As Fibromyalgia is unique to each person, so is FibroMapp! It can be completely personalised to your needs and requirements and takes into account that there are over 100 different conditions and symptoms within FM.
FibroMapp has been designed BY people with Fibromyalgia FOR people with Fibromyalgia.
FibroMapp has been designed for ease of use. Use as much or as little of it as you need to help you gain more control and understanding of what is potentially causing you pain and other symptoms.
Your Information is compiled to create easy to read CHARTS AND GRAPHS that can be downloaded and printed FOR FREE, unlike some other health apps currently available.
Excellent back-up documentation for:
It is a combination of 8 apps in 1 to help you track:
-PAIN SEVERITY, LOCATION OF PAIN, TYPE OF PAIN - personalised to your needs
-Activities that have helped relieve or cause pain
-SLEEP AND SLEEP DEBT - simply tap the screen to start recording when you are awake/going to sleep
-FLARE-UP BUTTON -for when you quickly want to record a flare and its severity
-MEDS TRACKER - personalise your meds, dosage and even set an alarm to ensure you aren't over or under medicating
-OTHER SYMPTOMS/CONDITIONS TRACKER
-Follow up section to review what has helped and what has made symptoms worse
All of which you personalise to your needs so that you are only filling in the areas that pertain specifically to you.
FibroMapp helps you to gain more control by giving you the tools to easily track what is possibly causing pain, fatigue, sleep issues, mood and flare-ups and much more.
The most downloaded pain management app on Android!
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain creates reports designed by doctors for doctors - ones that your doctor will actually read!
• Track your pain using a simple, quick, yet powerfully customizable entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: email@example.com
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
On your lips? face? hands? legs? back? tummy? or elsewhere?
Skin diseases like Herpes, Lupus, Psoriasis, Eczema, (dermatitis), Shingles (also known as Zoster herpes) can be quite nasty and unpleasant.
But there are some things you can do...
We will help you figure out what you have and how to treat and prevent further aggravation of the rash/wound.
Herpes, Lupus, Psoriasis, Eczema (dermatitis), Shingles (Zoster herpes)
Signs and symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, Treatment and Management, epidemiology, genetics and more.
Herpes, Lupus, Psoriasis, Eczema (dermatitis), Shingles (Zoster herpes)
We will focus on the most common skin diseases and issues:
Shingles (Zoster herpes)
Download NOW to stop suffering from these annoying zits, rashes and wounds.