Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
There are no complicated options to set up. Even better: there are no options to choose from, all you need is at your fingertip!
Besides, Reminders allows you to fully and bidirectionally synchronise with Google Task. You can have both a backup of your tasks in the cloud and an easy way to manage them when you cannot access your Android device!
However Reminders doesn't force you to synchronise with Google if you don't want. There's a switch you can use to enable or disable the online synchronisation - and it's off by default.
Reminders allows you to manage all your Google accounts and it works even if you choose to be offline.
Reminders relies heavily on gestures:
* swipe a task to the left or to the right to delete it
* reorder tasks by drag and drop (only when "Sort by due date" checkbox is not checked)
* long press on the name of a task list to rename or delete it
- manages multiple Google accounts
- manages multiple lists of tasks
- bidirectionally synchronises with Google Tasks (optional)
- works both offline (default) and online
- tasks can have priorities
- you can search for tasks and create, if you want, a new list from the search results
- allows you to sort out tasks manually
- allows you to set reminders (even recurring ones)
- you can import text via standard Android sharing
- recognises URLs, phone numbers, email addresses and street addresses inside task and launch your default app when you tap on one of them
- allows you to quick insert a new task with only the title (typing it on the keyboard or though voice command) or with full details (only through keyboard)
- last, but not least, Reminders has NO ADS!
Schedule a meeting you need? A birthday wish? Make a call to a specific time? Remember taking a medicine?
Reminder Assistant will be there to make you think!
This application will be needed quickly, so you can create all kinds of reminders.
Just enter the description, time and date that you must perform a task, and when the time has come, you are notified.
Available in 6 languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese and of course in English
Use now Reminder Assistant to create reminders of your daily tasks, and forget it. When the time comes, Reminder Assistant will be responsible to remind you.
* FEATURES *
- Setting a recall notice for a single task as a task for repeated
- Placement of tasks in a rapid drop in action
- Create, Delete and Task Management simplified through the menus of fast-acting
- Create and edit task with voice-recognition option
- Choose a date by a calendar selector
- Navigating between task lists easily
- Full Optimization for Android phones
- Ringtone reminder configurable
- No advertisements
- Number of recall tasks unlimited
- Notification of recall since the status bar
- Application very light and don't drain the battery
* SUPPORT *
Do you need a new feature, send an email to the support, we will study it and see how we can integrate.
We attach great importance to the feedback from our users and do our best to help them. So feel free to send us a mail describing your problem.
Reminder Assistant you like and would like it translated into your language? If you can help us, send us an email.
* CONTACT *
Intelligent Reminder turns your phone into a location-sensitive and contact-sensitive
reminder tool. You associate locations and/or contacts with information for which you wish
to be reminded, and when you enter that location, or when you call or are called by the
contact, the system sends you an alert, thereby reminding you of things you need to do at
that location, or to talk about with that contact. Don't let opportunity pass you by! Use
• Intelligent Reminder is a productivity tool
that gives you reminders for something
you thought about at some earlier time.
It addresses two types of reminders: location-
based reminders, and contact-based reminders.
As a calendar alerts you to events on a time
and date basis, Intelligent Reminder alerts you
about needs you have at a location.
Also, Intelligent Reminder can give you alerts
on a contact-basis. This means that when you
call a person or that person calls you,
you receive an alert reminder you of what you
needed to talk to that person about.
• Intelligent Reminder is not a game or a toy,
nor is it an experiment. It is a serious,
user-oriented, productivity tool. It is robust,
and most importantly, it is reliable.
Every thing in it is geared towards
functionality and usefulness.
• Locations can be specified using "here",
an address, a contact name (and the system
will use that contact's address), and
using a business name (and the system finds
all the locations of that business in the
• In addition to keyboard input functions, the
following voice-enabled interfacing features
provide for a safer hands-off experience:
• Voice Command technology provides simple
voice input, thereby allowing you to create a
"reminder" with a single push of a button. You say,
"I need aspirin location Walgreens",
and the you're all set up to be reminded
of this the next time you come near a
• Voice prompting (TTS) also allows you to
enter reminders and locations hands-free.
You push a single button and the system
gives you voice prompts for what you
need to say. It gives you feed back
during this process, so you can be
sure of what you're entering. You
never have to take your eyes off
of the road.
• Location alerts can be spoken. This
is a very useful feature, since we're
often in our car when we receive
• Intelligent Reminder turns itself on
automatically after you re-boot your
phone. You'll never miss an alert.
• When you receive a location alert, you
can have the system map it for you, and/or
navigate you to it.
• Network/sync securely with one or more phones
You can securely designate "partner" phones,
so that your reminders are shared. Thus, if your
partner happens to be in the vicinity of one of
your locations, he or she gets the alert. You
also have the ability to designate that a reminder
be "public" (shared to your partner phones),
or "private" (only applies to you).
This feature is great for clubs or groups, as
well as families.
• Contact alerts present themselves as an
unobtrusive popup immediately upon initiating
or receiving a call. The popup is in view
until you close it, thus informing you of what
needs to be discussed with this contact
while you're still on the phone.
• A sophisticated algorithm minimizes
battery drain, while at the same time
keeping you alerted.
Pro version, with recurring reminders, popup dialog, new lollipop style pickers and other useful features, is available here: Simplest Reminder Pro
IMPORTANT: If you use any Task Manager or Task Killer application please add Simplest Reminder to the Ignored List. Otherwise Simplest Reminder may not work.
RATINGS: If you find any issues with my app please email me instead of rating 1 star. I will do what I can to solve the issue. Recently I got a bunch of 1 star ratings with no reviews or description of the issue which dragged down the overall score of my app. It takes a lot of time and hard work to write an application but only few bad ratings to tarnish its reputation.
Notes Widget functions:
* you can write notes directly from widget - unique on whole market!
* you can set reminder on each note, so you NEVER miss anything important again!
* you can import/export notes (for backup purposes)
* beautiful clean look and great customization options
Simple All-In-One Reminder app for Android to just remind you everything at a specified time!
- Can set ToDo / Task Reminders, Birthday Reminders, Anniversary Reminders and Bills Reminders with just few clicks.
- With Speech-to-Text, no need to type to create an Reminder.
- Customisable Repeat Intervals like repeat every few minutes, hours, day, specific week days, weeks, months, years and many more.
- Customise each reminder with image, specific ring tone or Talking Alarm tone.
- Can set in-advance alerts for Reminders.
- Can customise Date & Time Formats.
- You will not miss any reminder with LED blink (if device supports) and Auto-Snooze feature.
- Can send wishes from Birthday / Anniversary Reminders.
- Smart Bills Reminders will remind you every day till they were 'PAID'.
- With Backup & Restore, you can save all your reminders to SDCard, as mail attachments or upload to Drive.
PREMIUM version features:
- Security PIN Lock.
- Each Reminder can be set with separate Alert Tone or Talking Alarm.
- You can enable/disable Screen wakeup on Reminder Alert.
- and it is Ad Free.
- more will come in next releases.
Internet – Google in-app purchases.
READ-SD Card: to pick images for reminders from SD Card.
Feel Free to send your queries and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or from App's "Send Feedback". We are happy to help you. :)
Important Note - Don't prevent Alarms from 'Stamina Mode' settings, battery saver app or a task killer app.
YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY
* Rate Us on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JustRemindApp
Feel free to share your suggestions / feedback. It will keep us motivated to work on new features.
tags: reminder, reminder app, reminder alarm, Todo, To do, todo reminder, bday, birthday, birthday reminder, anniversary, anniversary reminder, bills, bill reminder, repeat alarm, recurrence alarm, talking alarm
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminders app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
Don’t worry and don’t give stress to your brain, simply use this app and feel relaxed and it will remind you all that you need. Don’t forget anything using this app.
Now with this app, you can easily create a reminder for your day-to-day activities, set it once and then forget it, this will remind you whenever you want it. Whenever the time comes, this will point you about that.
Following things can be done very easily using this application:
• Something to do at a given time
• Birthday to be wished
• An appointment with the doctor
• Anniversary to be celebrated
• An email to be sent
• An SMS to be sent
• An important call to be made
• Period dates to be remembered
• Medicine to be taken
• A gift to be bought for any occasion or event
• A pick up from the airport, railway station or bus stand
• If you don’t remember anything, this app will do the entire job.
• Easy to set alarm for the Reminders
• Edit / Delete the reminder any time you want
• Select from different types of predefined templates
• You can also Check in Calendar View
• Easy tool to handle all your notes
User friendly, lite, simple yet powerful and attractive. No complexities, just add, set and get reminded.
-- Add, save, edit and delete ToDos
-- Prioritize Todos
-- Sort as per date and priority
-- Set due dates and reminders
-- Prioritized reminders
For configure, set Start Time, End Time, Number of random times to occur, repeating, ringtone for the alarm.
Important points to note:
- Set screen timeout to be longer so the ringtone can play longer to get your attention.
- Disable any screen lock because it may prevent the app from waking the smart-phone up to play the ringtone.
- With 15 minutes to test the app, try not to input a high number for random times. This is to prevent overwhelming the AlarmManager in double-quick succession and also allow the ringtone resources to be released in time for the next scheduled alarm.
- Lastly if you find not enough time to test, you can get it first and if not satisfied, drop me an email and I will do a full refund.
The application support English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese display.
✔ Password protected note/checklist
✔ Widgets/shortcuts - pin Post-it like notes/folders to your home screen
✔ Widget customization (solid/transparent/translucent color, different size)
✔ Convert note to checklist (lines -> check items)
✔ Attach pictures from camera and gallery
✔ Search and sort
✔ Color title
✔ Readonly mode
✔ Lock screen widget (4x4)
✔ Upload to popular cloud storages
✔ Auto/manual export to SD card
✔ Import .txt from SD card
✔ Archive deleted items
✔ Add to Calendar
✔ Pin to status bar (sticky reminder)
✔ Folders to group notes/checklists
✔ Send data to Google Cloud Print (experimental, download Simple Notepad Cloud Print Addon to enable it)
✔ Web clipping (requires Simple Notepad Webclip Addon)
✔ Custom Fonts (copy .ttf files in $sdcard/simplenotepad/fonts)
✔ Local clipboard to insert frequently used texts and timestamp
✔ Customizable font and background
✔ Clickable links (url, email, phone, and map) in readonly mode
✔ Character/Word count
✔ Voice input
If you have troubles/questions, please mail me instead of using the review comment. FAQ is available in the settings.
Moving app to the SD card disables widgets. Android does not support widgets from SD card. Moving hides shortcut icons too on reboot.
Export/Import are not Backup/Restore. When you export a note/checklist, its text content is saved as .txt file 'without' meta data like color, priority, folder, etc.
Chinese (simplified) - Cye3s
Chinese (traditional) - Ensign Lau
Croatian - Cvita
Czech - rizla, Zbynek Krivka, and DuckDaffy
French - Yozil, anonymous user
German - Reiner Südding, Andre Ramnitz, Frank, HB9KNS, Michael and anonymous users.
Italian - Giovanni Aneloni, Emanuele Brown
Japanese - anonymous user
Korean - 허선영, 김희재, 정성엽, Hoyeon Cho
Polish - Karol Bieńkowski, Argail
Romanian - Cristian Savin
Russian - Oleg Avilov, anonymous user
Spanish - Yamil
Swedish - Mattias
(in case your name is missing, please let me know)
Set in a natural way-do, the best tool for life.
With Reminder Cuckoo, life is easier!
Built-in 8 common set:Call phone,Send message,Go to a place, Bring ,Payment, Special Date, Watch TV,Take medicine.
Can be inserted to the built-in small map, camera or recording,to let remind thing with a more intuitive and simple,without causing your troubles and burdens.
Cuckoo Reminder features:
☆ Out of the call or send text messages to remind, you can immediately call or send pre-written content,and mobile communication functions closely, INTUITIVE and EFFECTIVE!!
☆Meet appointments with family or friends long time ago, but I do not know the exact location of,That panic searching for how to go to the place,DON'T WORRY!!!Just set the location keyword,remind you and also can go to the google map get location,Forgetful people's favorite!!!
☆Medication can define early before sleep time points,with the personal time to remind the more flexible!
We have received you for your response, and will be updated as soon as possible or additional new features, please be patient
Promise you will give continuous updates and new features, I hope we can support, thanks!!!
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has Cuckoo Reminder
With 'What's the Best Deal?' you can compare up to 3 items in different units of weight, volume, or length and instantly determine the best deal. Great for comparing grocery items.
Having problems? - please email us!
v1.0.1 - fixed display problem
Having problems? - please email us!
The version has no ads, simple onscreen keybd, and preset unit buttons. See screenshots.
Having problems? - please email us!
Ad-free version now available!
Update - changed each->qty, bug fixes, landscape mode