Locations are shared within a group (session). Locations are stored on a dedicated server so your device must provide data connectivity (e.g. GPRS or Wi-Fi).
All locations are stored on server for 24 hours (cleaned hourly).
Maptrix is a geolocation service which gives you the opportunity:
1.To see people who are nearby and communicate with them.
2.To look for new friends, to create on-line communities, to visit chat rooms of establishments.
3.To know where your friends are and what comments and photos they leave.
4.To become invisible on the map, to choose privacy settings that you need now.
5.To leave your comments on establishments, to share photos, to look for and to visit the most popular places.
6.To discover new places on the city map and to invite your friends there.
And all that is on-line!
Join Maptrix right now! And enjoy this new free of charge location-based application for communication and acquaintances!
Keywords: Maptrix, talk, chat, map, social, 4sq, Foursquare, free, dating, friend.
A really fun way to easily find and message people anywhere in the world!
grabHalo is a messaging app with a Fun twist. You can use the app to travel anywhere in the world and find friends. Whether looking to connect with guys or girls, just scroll around and do some free online chat around the world!
Need travel tips on your next vacation? Fancy a shopping with a new pal in your own city? Get ready to share, gossip and party! So get chatting and get the latest scoop from people who are right now in places where you want to be!
- Travel to new places and cultures
- Make friends across the world
- Share your ideas
- Open the app and swipe the map to see who’s out there!
- Drop a Halo…
- Chat with people who respond to your Halo!
How it works
1. Find other grabHalo members on the map and mass-message as many people as you like by drawing a Halo over them. The message you type and send will be directly messaged to all the people you have chosen and appear in their feeds.
2. Reply to new messages and responses to your mass-messages by going to your message feed. When you reply, it’s always a private one-to-one exchange between the message sender and you. Other recipients of that mass-message will not be able to see the individual chat taking place between you and another member.
3. Update your Profile so that others can get to know more about who you are and what you are like. You have the power to choose the privacy setting for each field in your profile so that you display only the information that you are comfortable sharing with other grabHalo members.
4. Logon/Logoff at anytime to enable/diasable your service.
5. Spread the word with connections on your gmail contact list and followers on Twitter. Invite your friends to enjoy the benefits of meeting new people.
6. You do not have to share personal information such as your phone number or email address for you and other members to chat with each other.
☆ Mass-texts (Halos) can be sent to people anywhere, local or international for FREE. Like email, you do not have to pay to send messages long-distance.
☆ A Halo message is a mass text message sent to other grabHalo members. It does not use SMS. Instead, it uses the web.
☆ 3G, Wifi (when available), EDGE, or GPRS technologies on your phone are used to communicate with other members.
☆ The App runs in the background, automatically updating your location for other members to see on their map in real-time. We’ve done our best to minimize its impact on your battery but you might notice a small difference.
☆ Works with Android versions 2.2 and above
☆ And much much more...
There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met – W. B. Yeats
• Meet me here at 6
• We're all hangin' here tonight
• This is where we're camping this weekend
• Here's our office and the hotel where you'll be staying
• This is the unit needing service
• Here's the house for sale and the nearest school
• Big Stadium... I'm sitting here, where are you?
No need to fire up the laptop, do it from your phone.
Add and label multiple markers.
Include a text message.
Send it to people in your contacts list.
Save it in case you need it again later.
All maps fully interactive.
No cost. No limits.
Currently in Beta. Please report any problems or suggestions.