Three in Row is an abstract strategy game for two players.It is a quick and simple game often played over and over again.
It is related to tic-tac-toe, but even more related Three Men's Morris because pieces are moved on the board to create the 3 in-a-row.Unlike those other games,Three in Row uses an octagonal board.
1. It is two player turn based game.
2. Each player's three pieces are initially next to each other in a row on the perimeter points of the octagon facing opposite the other player's three
pieces which are also next to each other in a row on the perimeter of the octagon.This leaves three empty spaces left.
One empty space is the middle of the board. The other two empty spaces separate the two rows of pieces on both sides.
3. Each piece can move one space at a time following the pattern on the board. Only one piece can be moved per turn.
4. The winner is the first player to align their three pieces either diagonally or vertically or horizontally on the board.
5. Game must be complete within 3 min, otherwise both player get penalty of 50% bet amount.
1. Get daily bonus.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how to improve the design and games features, please leave us a message at email@example.com