4 Fragile Helicopters
3 Game Speeds
Customizable Background Color
From the makers of iCopter Free comes gCopter!
Warning: more difficult than ThrottleCopter
**Stand by: Awesome update imminent!**
Your task is to save the galaxy from the hordes of attacking space aliens. You have far superior fire power from your twin shooting attack drone but are greatly out numbered by these tough little invaders.
Will you succeed and defeat them... only time will tell.
Featuring the music of acclaimed alternative punk rock band “RUN off the static”.
Bring back those glory days when old skool arcade games ruled.
Will you be able to pass all the levels?, it is really a hard work to survive being a frog...
The player starts with three lives. The player guides a frog which starts at the bottom of the screen. The lower half of the screen contains a road with motor vehicles speeding along it horizontally. The upper half of the screen consists of a river with crocodiles and turtles, all moving horizontally across the screen. The very top of the screen contains five "frog homes" which are the destinations for each frog. Every level is timed; the player must act quickly to finish each level before the time expires.
The only player control is the joystick used to navigate the frog; each push in a direction causes the frog to hop once in that direction. On the bottom half of the screen, the player must successfully guide the frog between opposing lanes of trucks, cars, and other vehicles, to avoid becoming roadkill.
The middle of the screen, after the road, contains a median where the player must prepare to navigate the river.
By jumping on swiftly moving logs and the backs of turtles, the player can guide his or her frog safely to one of the empty lilypads. The player must avoid crocodiles, snakes, and otters in the river, but may catch bugs for bonuses. When all five frogs are directed home, the game progresses to the next, harder level.
There are many different ways to lose a life in this game, including:
Running into road vehicles
Jumping into the river's water
Running into snakes, otters or into a crocodile's jaws in the river
Jumping into a home invaded by a crocodile
Staying on top of a diving turtle too long
Drifting off the screen by sitting on a log or turtle too long
Jumping into the side of a home or the bushes
Running out of time before getting a frog home
Remember the good old times of the Arcades of the 80's with froggy!
Based on the work by Roger Engelbert
Sounds from soundbible (thanks to: Yuri Santana,Mike Koenig)
This game is an unofficial clone of the original Frogger(C) game and is not endorsed by the registered trademark and copyright owners Konami Co.,Ltd.
"Despite the two decades I’ve lived, no vertical scrolling shooter has captivated me like iFighter." - Jeff Effendi, AppGamer.net (9/10)
"With its rocking original soundtrack and crisp graphics, this vertical 2D shooter has zoomed in and blasted the competition out of the sky." - AppSmile.com (5-Dimple)
As the ace pilot of the airforce in WWII, your mission is to destroy the secret weapon prototypes of the evil force. Fasten your seat belt and get ready for some non-stop action!
- 3 difficulty settings
- 5 different fighters
- 4 control modes: motion, touch, joypad and relative
- 8 challenging missions
- original sound tracks
- spectacular end-of-level bosses
You must survice three phases of play to reach the exhaust port. The first phase of play will engage you in a
spectacular battle in space. Your goal is too destroy all enemy fighter while dodging fire.
The second phase takes your ship to the surface of the battle station, which is covered with laser bunkers
and laser towers.
The third phase takes you deep into the battle trench. The trench is lined with red laser gun
turrets that fire at you. Avoid the catwalks and the turret fire and shoot the exhaust port
to clear the level.
Vector Graphics - retro style graphics with vector line display
Voice enhanced game play
Twitch based gameply with simple touch controls
Online Leaderboards - compete with your friends
Achievements - earn badges to become the best fighter pilot in the galaxy
Unlimited GamePlay - never play the same level twice with procedural levels
It's easy, for every enemy you kill you get several coins and for every 300 coins you collect you'll earn a bitcoin tip. You also get bitcoin just for opening the app each day and pressing "Play!". A final way to earn bitcoin is by referring a friend and having them enter your referral code from the app!
Download the app, input your bitcoin address and away you go! Our app utilizes Bitjoy, a new service that allows us to tip you during gameplay. What are you waiting for!? Download NOW FOR FREE!
From Zen Studios, the pioneers of the digital pinball space, Zen Pinball HD is your destination for exciting digital pinball action! Featuring both original tables and exclusive ones based on some of the hottest brands in entertainment, detailed 3D models, the most advanced ball physics available, rich social features, and hot seat multiplayer, Zen Pinball for Android devices continues the rich pinball tradition established by Zen Studios, the definitive leader in pinball videogames.
Zen Pinball HD sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games employing cutting-edge visuals, challenging tables, true-to-life ball and table physics and combines them with innovative features not found in any other pinball game.
What the Press Have to Say:
I can't load up Pinball FX2 on Xbox Live Arcade without spending at least a couple of hours playing through every table once or twice as it is. Now they're giving me a table where experience points and loot carry over from game to game? Obviously Zen Studios is trying to kill me. – KOTAKU
Marvel Pinball is a great add-on to an already excellent experience. If you grew up with pinball machines, this will no doubt recapture a love long lost with the collapse of arcades. If you never had the chance to experience pinball, now is as good a time as any. – IGN
We’re going to keep playing probably long after this review, and we’ll have no qualms ponying up for extra tables. Pinball heads unite – this is as good as it gets without having an actual table in your house. – GAMES RADAR
Your Pinball Destination
Zen Pinball HD features dozens of tables, both original designs created by our development team, as well as many based on some of the hottest entertainment properties around. Fill out your collection today!
Free Sorcerer’s Lair Table!
Zen Pinball HD comes with the beloved Sorcerer's Lair table completely free! Download the app for instant access to one of our most exciting tables.
Hottest Brands in Entertainment
Featuring hit tables based on some of the biggest brands in entertainment, including Marvel Comics, Star Wars, The Walking Dead, South Park and more, Zen Pinball HD is your go-to place for all of your pinball cravings.
New Tables Released Regularly!
Zen Pinball HD’s roster of exciting tables is frequently updated, so be sure to check the table menu for the latest and greatest from Zen Studios!
Many Great Features!
- Worldwide leaderboards and friend challenges
- Table achievements
- Rule sheets for each table, providing tips and tricks to help you boost your score
- Pass the game around to friends as you compete for the top pinball wizard in Hot Seat multiplayer mode.
Be sure to visit us at blog.zenstudios.com for more information on Zen Pinball HD and other games in the Zen Studios lineup. Additionally, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zen_studios or Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/zenstudios.
Watch trailers for our upcoming projects on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/ZenStudiosGames
Frogger is a video game created in 1981 in a partnership between the then young computer companies SEGA and Konami. Initially manufactured for arcade machines, was soon manufactured on a large scale for the most popular console of the time, the 2600, making it also one of its most popular games. The mechanics of the game was simple, where the player controls a sapo that must traverse, with limited time, a busy road and a river full of obstacles to their nest.
Spectaculator is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator that takes you back to the 1980s - to the golden era of 8-bit gaming!
Includes the officially licensed 'Stephen Crow Anthology':
©1983-2013 Stephen Crow. All rights reserved.
- Factory Breakout
- Laser Snaker
- Wizard's Lair
... all specially adapted for Android.
• Desktop quality ZX Spectrum emulation - games and other programs run just like on a real ZX Spectrum
• Play in portrait or landscape orientations
• Save your game progress (four saved game slots + a single cloud save slot per game).
• Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. tablet or PC)
• Enter pokes (cheats) for infinite lives, shields etc.
• Lookup game hints, tips and maps
• Play in black and white with TV screen simulation for the ultimate 1980s experience!
• Type on a virtual ZX Spectrum keyboard
• Use external Bluetooth or USB keyboards
• Choose authentic cassette loading or fast play
• Program in Sinclair BASIC
• Play using an external arcade controller (Bluetooth or USB gamepads such as an Xbox 360 controller, iControlPad, Moga Pocket, Moga Pro, Gametel and iCade)
• Use gestures (pans, taps and swipes) to control games
• Localised into Spanish
• In-app shop with licensed games from the original authors and publishers
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE FULL VERSION:
Add your own games!
- Upload and play .TAP/.TZX cassette files, .DSK disk files and .SZX/.Z80/.SNA snapshots
- Add inlay artwork for your own games
Get an additional 19 officially licensed ZX Spectrum games to play (included in the upgrade):
- 3D Starstrike by Realtime Games Software
- Auf Wiedersehen Monty by Gremlin Graphics
- Avenger by Gremlin Graphics
- Bounder by Gremlin Graphics
- Cyclone by Vortex Software
- Dynamite Dan by Rod Bowkett/Mirrorsoft
- Highway Encounter by Vortex Software
- Jack The Nipper by Gremlin Graphics
- Krackout by Gremlin Graphics
- Jekyll & Hyde by Zenobi Software
- Metabolis by Gremlin Graphics
- Monty On The Run by Gremlin Graphics
- On The Run by Design Design
- Revolution by Vortex Software
- Tau Ceti by Pete Cooke/CRL
- The Way Of The Tiger by Gremlin Graphics
- Albatrossity by Jonathan Cauldwell
- Battery's Not Precluded by Jonathan Cauldwell
- The Fantastic Mister Fruity by Jonathan Cauldwell
... with more available from the in-app shop.
ADDITIONAL GAME PACKS:
The following officially licensed game packs are available from the in-app shop:
Design Design Games Pack
- 5 Games. Includes Halls of the Things, Dark Star
- All proceeds go to the Anthony Nolan Organisation
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Wanted! Monty Mole, Skate Crazy
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes Jack The Nipper II: In Coconut Capers, North Star
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 3
- 6 games. Includes Switchblade, Super Scramble Simulator +3
Odin Computer Graphics Anthology
- 9 games. Includes Nodes Of Yesod, Robin Of The Wood, Heartland
Realtime Games Pack
- Starstrike II, 3D Tank Duel
- 6 games. Includes Alien Highway, Deflektor, T.L.L. (Tornado Low Level)
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Aura-Scope, The Gods of War, Leopold The Minstrel
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes The Khangrin Plans, The Krazy Kartoonist Kaper
Zenobi Adventures Vol. 3
- 5 games. Includes The Apprentice, The Bardic Rite, Jester Quest
The following single games are available from the in-app shop:
- Carrier Command
- Dynamite Dan II
- Frank N. Stein
- Laser Squad (Free!)
- Lords Of Chaos (Free!)
- The Lords Of Midnight
* Game Description
This android app is "Casio Western Bar" remake version.
If someone have 80s handheld video game memories, this apps can give to you childhood memories.
Original Western Bar game published in 1984.
I tried hard for original game gui, sounds, and game patterns.
- original game sound, gui, pattern support
- 3 level of difficulty
- vibration function
- new colored background image
- one item hit : 10 point
- two item hit : 50 point
- three item hit : 100 point
- player life : 50 point x remaining number of players life
- hit boss : 50 point
- no damage : 200 point(each levels)
1) total number of stage is 10.
2) each stage has three levels.
- level 1 : has only three type items thrown by the bartender.
- level 2 : three type items and dynamite.(It comes fly off the one-way)
- level 3 : three type items and dynamite.(It will come flying back by bartender)
3) when you hit certain items, then "wanted man" is appearance.
the wanted man appearance conditions is below.
- easy : 15 items hit.
- medium(classic) : 25 items hit.
- hard : 35 items hit.
4) if you may exactly shoot "wanted man", then will be go next stage.
go to next stage condition is below.
- easy : 2 hits.
- meduim(classic) : 3 hits.
- hard : 4 hits.
5) stage increases, or higher the game of difficulty, the game pattern will be faster.
6) you damaged by guest throwing item, or boss gun fire, or shoot dynamite in three times, then game is over.
7) every battle with wanted man after player damage will be reset.
3. playing tip
1) if you possible, hit multiple items at once.
2) avoid shoot in dynamite position.
3) an explosion of dynamite on the ground after a certain period of time, so do not be in a hurry.
4) do not shoot the gun in the direction of the head of the guests.
if you shoot a gun, the guests are throw things on table or apple.
5) while an battle of the wanted man, timing is most important. don't shoot the gun first, you need to patience.
table in the middle of the battle, just the same as a shield to you.
so, care must be taken when all the tables have been destroyed.
Try and shoot all the alien space invaders before they destroy your bases and land.
Hit UFOs for extra points. Move your ship horizontally to avoid getting hit by alien bullets.
• Fluid HD arcade action
• Precision controls
• Colorful 3d rendered retro arcade cabinet
• CRT style screen option for even more retro feel!
• Particle effects option
• Local and Global High Scores
• Wave Performance Ratings
• Landscape and portrait views supported
• Nvidia shield and gamepad support
( Tested with moga and ipega gamepad controllers- Please use "A" mode - let me know if have issues with other controllers)
• Haptic rumble effects
• It's Free!
Control the flips with the buttons(SET IN OPTIONS). By DEFAULT touchscreen control flips.
YOU LIKE THIS GAME ? PLEASE RATE IT
Since version 1.2.0, if your device is multitouch, you can now touch right and left corners to control flips !
Check the settings to see if you can play with multitouch
Recommended key for G1
Left : Call Button
Right & Plunger: Back Button
Menu : Menu Button
Pause : Touchscreen
Requires Android 3.2 and later
The game that was sensationally popular in the 90s is back.
With many loves from worldwide gamers, Snow Bros has become a remake and been launched.
Optimized into the Smartphone environment, anyone can easily enjoy and play.
You play out the game more than 50 stages by defeating about 20 kinds of monsters.
Also you can compete with other players in leaderboards and achievements through acquiring items, clearing stages, and raising the all-kill points.
Now! Let’s create the snowballs, defeat the monsters, and save the princess!
If you delay, the pumpkin ghost will appear and harass you. So be careful!
Send Hearts to say "I'm thinking of you" even when you don't have time for a long conversation
Send a Photo to add faces and emotion.
Your Hearts grow bigger the more you send and receive, so it's always easy to see who likes you the most.