The app is great for normal domestic work, but can be improved a lot to cater better for guest houses and Airbnbs. Support when a cleaner arrives late, or books hours that she didn't actually work, is not accessible from the app. Bad cleaners cannot be reviewed from the app either. That said, the cleaners in general are great, well-trained and professional.
I've only used the app twice, but so far so good. I've had really nice ladies coming in, who are also thorough and get the job done. It's absolutely been a lifesaver having sweepsouth as an option in emergency situations.
Its a very nice cleaning service. Just 2 days in a row ladies pitched up late or did not pitch u. But the cleaning is very good. Tty to work on there time keeping.
The app is very simple to use and I like the notifications that my SweepStar is on the way and has arrived. I'd like more information when I give feedback, for example if feedback is shared directly with SweepStars and if I'm only rating the cleaning or my experience of the person as well.
Its extremely complicated to make changes to a booking after its been submitted. You have to mail or phone the "help desk", who isnt very help full.
Such a great app, very easy to use. Needs improvement on notifications for delays, etc.
• Improved activity screen
- Indicates when SweepStar is running late
- Booking list shows thumbnails of SweepStars, day of week, and quick action menu to rebook favorite SweepStars
• Can seamlessly link Cards to different Locations (home or business)
• Day of the Week displayed in relevant places
• Improved process of applying vouchers to bookings
• Important notifications communicated in-app
• Users from some devices couldn't submit reviews. Now fixed.
• SweepStar profiles always visible