All the recipes in this easy cookbook have been organized and cataloged so that you can relate the recipes by Categories, Cuisines and Ingredients.
1. You can browse through the menu of more than 10,000 all the cooks recipes.
2. You can browse through all the Categories, Sub Categories and find recipies in each of them.
3. Find the List of ingredients with cooking instructions for each recipe.
4. Recipe finder to search our catalog of 10,000+ delicious recipes from all over the world.
5. Organize or book mark your favourite recipes in My Favorites.
6. Find recipies by cuisine. This recipes app for android has recipes from over 14 different cuisines.
Android app Highlights:-
* Healthy recipes across cuisines of hindi, tamil, marathi, bangla, gujarati & malayalam.
* Become a grocery meal planner for your family by cooking special low carb healthy recipes for you and your kids.
* Microwave recipe ideas from famous chefs like Zakir, Ramsay, Rida, Astro, Rahat & Pineiro.
* 101+ Pakistani, Filipino and urdu diet recipes.
* Learn how to cook cakes, cheese pizza, desserts, cookie and many more.
* Pure veg recipes for Paleo and Atkins diet plan.
17000+ recipes. 700+ Videos , 7000+ classy food images. Easy-to-follow navigation.
Tarla Dalal has India's largest food site, tarladalal.com with over 3 million unique users a month, and now we have added a revolutionary app to it!
The Tarla Dalal Recipe App is a collection of multi-cuisine recipes by India’s No. 1 Cookery Author and Padmashree awardee Tarla Dalal. Whether you are an amateur or an expert, whether you are looking for Indian or international recipes, whether you are seeking indulgence or health-oriented cooking, the Tarla Dalal App is sure to meet your requirements.
The app with help you to:
1. Search for famous and favourite recipes by name.
2. Browse recipes by cuisine, course and their sub-categories.
3. Explore a wide range of healthy recipes, categorised easily for to-be-mums and kids, diabetics and weight-watchers, those with other special diet requirements, or simply those who wish to stay fit and young! Each recipe in the Health category shares a precise nutritive value table too.
4. Discover recipes with a cuisine, course, ingredient and health category combo using Advanced Search.
5. Check out the Recipe of the Day in a newly-designed slider format.
6. Find related recipes and accompaniments for each recipe.
7. Have a glimpse of comments posted by Tarla Dalal fans and share your comments too.
8. Share your favourite recipes with your friends.
9. Use the glossary, tips and explanations to understand the recipes better.
10. Store your favorite recipes in Cookbook.
Start the delightful journey by taking the Tarla Dalal Recipe Tour!
Some Categories in the Tarla Dalal App
South Indian Recipes
Starters / Snacks
Low Cholesterol Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes
Calcium Rich Recipes
App Partner Specadel Technologies
API Partner Dytel World
"Free For Limited Time"
Viteb presents a huge collection of most popular Indian Recipes.
The App will show you the Ingredients and the method to cook your selected recipe. No need of much cooking expertise as Simple Instructions make all recipes easy to cook. Give surprise to your family and friends by preparing delicious Indian Recipes.
- Around 280 Veg recipes to choose from.
- Scroll through every recipe or quickly jump to any alphabetically using the sidebar.
- Simple design and fast navigation.
- No need of an Internet connection.
- Simple Instructions.
We welcome your feedback & suggestions and try to incorporate more recipes and features based on what you would like to see in this app.
Enjoy cooking with Indian Recipe App from Viteb.
Stay tuned to get updates on most user-friendly recipe app.
This Android application software is designed to offer information on Indian recipes to you that are availed from various sources which are not owned or controlled by Viteb. This application aims to provide a user-friendly interface that will help you to find various Indian recipes. All the intellectual property rights of the iphone application software are owned and retained by Viteb. The content, images, etc... may vary and can be withdrawn from the app without any prior notice and no refund will be given for such instances. Viteb takes no responsibility about the authenticity of the recipie information provided in the app. Viteb reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at anytime and that the modifications will be effective with immediate effect upon posting.
Through this Indian Recipe Free App we provide you wide variety collection of tasty, spicy Indian food recipes for you. This app will surely be of use to you if you love spicy Indian recipes. All the recipes are presented through videos by different people all over India. This YouTube based recipe app can replace any Indian recipe book with the wide variety of Indian recipes from North to South. Since this is not an Indian recipes offline app, you will need wifi or 3g connectivity to watch the video recipes.
Known for the spicy, masala foods Indian recipes are available in its own unique food recipes for both vegetarian and non-vegetarians. People across the world love Indian food for its special and unique taste which no other cuisine have.
Indian recipe ingredients, style and taste varies as per the local culture or religion and normally you may find more vegetarian recipes than non-vegetarian recipes in Indian Cuisine. Potato, Onion and tomatoes are common ingredients of Indian food recipes .The Indian food calories depend on the style of cooking or as per the cook and it can be limited so as to make healthy food for every age of people. We also see many fusion food recipes with Indian food mainly by foreign chefs. Indian food has been influenced by many international cuisines and you will encounter lots of Chinese food restaurants in India that provide Indo Chinese recipes. Similarly you will find many Indian restaurants in Europe and American countries that serve tasty Food recipes Indian made of awesome Indian recipe. Also Tasty Street foods are common all over India.
South Indian Recipes: South Indian food are popular for its tasty spicy and masala food. There are many special tasty breakfast food recipes Indian like idili , dosa, sambar, vada, appam, masala dosa, puttu, idiappam etc Due to the coastal region in south India fish is part of the meal and Fish fry and fish curry are South Indian specials. In South Indian we also get many Indian vegetarian recipes including healthy breakfast and meals from Indian restaurant.
North Indian Recipes: Vegetarian food is more common in North India Dishes like Aloo Gobi, Naan, Channa Masala, Rajma chawal, mutter paneer, paneer masala, are so delicious and popular.
Chicken recipes also have variety of styles in food recipes Indian. Chicken Tikka Masala, Indian Butter Chicken, Tandoori Chicken, Chilly Chicken are all popular food across India. Indian Vegetarian recipes also have many dishes that taste exactly like non veg foods.
Recipe Indian food is loved by many and Indians love other foods too. So Indian food restaurants serve other cuisines like Italian , French , Mexican, Arabian etc. Shavarma is very popular in India now. Indian food restaurants are present all over world serving best Indian food to food lovers. Indian nationals love to eat moms best recipes from best Indian restaurants. The top Indian food restaurants provide healthy and balanced diet Indian food recipes .
We get many recipes free in this recipe app and can replace any other recipes cook book . There are also many a lot of yummy sweets, sweet desserts etc also in Indian Recipes. Surely you will find recipes for weight loss and for diabetes as many food lovers are health cautious too.
We provide many healthy Indian food recipes through our recipe indian app.
Disclaimer: Indian Recipes Videos are fetched from publically available videos in YouTube. Copyright for the videos belongs to the uploaders of respective videos or to the original creators.
Give surprise to your family and friends by preparing delicious Indian Recipes.
• Make your own recipe collection portable, searchable, and scalable
- Save your Favourites and Recipes to My Kitchen
- Send your Favourite Recipes to your Off-line Collection! + New!
- Add your own recipes and share it! [you may add photos for each step]
• Plan meals ahead
- Add recipes to menu planning calendar
- Save and re-use menus for one or more meals.
- Save time and money planning for everyday meals and special occasions
watch promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMCrWzZb7M
Quick & Easy Recipes. Favourites from the grill. Savory salad and side dish recipes. Quick and easy everyday dinner
recipes. Pork Dumplings, Egg Rolls, Beefy Dumplings, Chicken Wings and tons of Healthy Recipes! Dozens of our most decadent desserts and
Drink & Cocktail recipes at the tap of your fingertips! Only authentic Indian recipes are carefully collected from
allrecipes , food network, foodrepublic, bigoven, allthecooks, cheftap, quick and easy, healthy recipes and other
dozens of recipe sites.
The Indian recipes book contains many awesome Indian recipes for making pizza and various other Indian recipes
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken Curry in a Hurry
- Aloo Gobi
- Channa Masala
- Curry Chicken
- Palak Paneer
- Indian Butter Chicken
- Tandoori Style Chicken
- Cashew Chicken Curry
- Crock Pot Chicken Vindaloo
- Sweet Potato Curry With Spinach and Chickpeas
NO intrusive ads!
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook!
Your suggestions and feedbacks will be valued and highly appreciated!
You may also get the offline version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ftw.foodtwitter or type
in keywords "foodtwitter" in play store.
Thank You, FoodTwitter team
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
HIndi Recipes is based on Indian Cooking Recipes.
Hindi Recipes provide in hindi who are not able to read in English.
There are so many recipes in this application to love this application.
Special thing is in this app is, all Recipes are available in only Hindi..
This is a purely Hindi App.
Everyone can easily carry recipe book in pocket.
We Are Provide Update as soon as possible.
Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for:
- Main Dishes
Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients, and low calories.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Two free PDF eBook gifts inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes and Cooking With 3 Ingredients or Less
Internet connection is needed to run this app, and since this app is free, we support ourselves by showing non-intrusive ads.
We are confident that there is something for everyone and we are constantly adding new recipes articles and other food and cooking related material. All recipes are published for your convenience and are both suitable and tasty enough to be eaten by anyone without food allergies, as part of a normal diet.
If you are interesting in learning how to cook healthy and yet simple recipes, you are in the right place.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app contains hundreds of recipes and does NOT require internet access. Please be patient when launching the app for the first time, as it make take 1-2 minutes to load all the content, depending on your phone hardware. If you do not see any recipes, just close the app (from Settings) and launch it again.
There are all kinds of recipes, though, including healthy Morning Muffins and all recipes have full instructions and ingredients list. There are recipes that families will like, such as smoothies (with white tea and strawberries), Eggamuffin breakfasts with sprouted grain muffins and eggwhite or egg, burritos and things kids like.
Now, cooking any dish means you have to know all the ingredients and condiments that are required for preparing them. More importantly you have to know the exact amount of the condiments and the spices required for cooking them. Perfect mixture of spices and ingredients will help you to create the right magic regarding the dish.
"All recipes for cooking anything are based upon the use of Kosher salt not table salt." Not true! If that were true, the recipe would be specific as to which type of salt. I always use table salt because I can get it with iodide in it. I've yet to find Kosher salt with iodide, although it's lower in sodium than table salt, but I use Salt Sense. As for salt really making little difference in the final product, other than perhaps a bit of a flavor difference, that's basically true. There have been times when I've inadvertently omitted the salt, and it really wasn't that big of a deal.
All recipes, text and photographs in this app are credited to their authors. Please address any copyright concerns to the developer email below.
Paneer is the most common South Asian and Persian cheese. It is an unaged, acid-set, non-melting farmer cheese made by curdling heated milk with lemon juice or other food acid. The texture of paneer is very similar to that of Greek feta which is also strained and squeezed the same way.Most varieties of paneer are simply pressed into a cube and then sliced or chopped,. Paneer is one of the few types of cheese indigenous to the Indian subcontinent, and is widely used in Indian cuisine and even some Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian cuisine
You can Explore Regularly updated Paneer Recipes in English Language .
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
My CookBook lets you create your own digital cookbook. Build your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!
You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments
You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into My CookBook manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...
You want to share some recipes with your friends ? Invite your friends to join My CookBook, share your recipes with them and view their recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “My CookBook” file they will be able to load into their app
My CookBook also includes these features :
• Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
• Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
• Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
• Use the speech feature to read recipes
• Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.
• Earn Kiip Rewards by adding new recipes
• Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
My CookBook is also available on your desktop: http://www.mycookbook-online.net
Create a free account on our online version My CookBook Online and you will enjoy these additional features (in the app and the website):
• Save up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists in the cloud
• Synchronize up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists between all your android applications and your online account
• View and manage these recipes on any computer or any device
• Invite your friends to join My CookBook Online and view their recipes
• Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Create a Premium account on My CookBook Online and :
• All your recipes and shopping lists will be saved in the cloud
More details here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/pro/
The creation of an account on My CookBook Online is optional and the number of recipes is not limited in the Android application.
We support more than 200 websites. If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/siterequests/
My CookBook , the only cooking app you need !
Ads in the app may be removed by purchasing an in-app add-on or by installing the paid version of My CookBook : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cookbookpro
Help us to translate My CookBook to other languages : http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookbook/
Key words : cook, cooking, recipe, shopping list, recipe manager, meal planner
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Chinese cuisine is any of several styles originating in the regions of China, some of which have become highly popular in other parts of the world — from Asia to the Americas, Australia, Western Europe and Southern Africa. Where there are historical immigrant Chinese populations, the style of food has evolved – for example, American Chinese cuisine and Indian Chinese cuisine are prominent examples of Chinese cuisine that has been adapted to suit local palates. In recent years, connoisseurs of Chinese food have also sprouted in Eastern Europe and South Asia. The culinary Michelin Guide has also taken an interest in Chinese cuisine, establishing Hong Kong and Macao versions of its publication.
Some of the recipes are listed below:
*Chinese Soup Recipes
-Hot and Sour Soup
-Won Ton Soup
-Egg Drop Soup
-Cream Corn Soup
-Winter Melon Soup
-West Lake Beef Soup Recipe
-Watercress Soup With Seafood
-Bok Choy Chicken Soup
-Klang Bak Kut Teh
-Fish Ball Noodle Soup
-Chicken Feet & Peanuts Soup
-Steamed Chicken Herbal Soup
-Lotus Root Soup with Pork Ribs and Peanuts
-Winter Melon Soup with Pork Balls
-Snow Pear Soup
*Top Fall Recipes
-Garlic Egg Rolls
-Shrimp With Spicy Chinese Greens
-Shredded Stir fry Potatoes
-Okrahoma Stir Fry
-Pork Chop Suey Recipe
-Sweet Chilli Sauce
-Candied Sweet Potatoes
*The Easiest Easy Chinese Recipes
-Fried Rice - a Basic Recipe for Fried Rice
-Quick and Easy Pineapple Fried Rice
-Blanched Chinese Broccoli With Oyster Sauce - Gai Lan
-Baked Hoisin Sauce Chicken Wings
-Hawaiian Beef Stew - Hawaiian Chinese Recipes
-Chinese Black Sea Bass
-Chinese Chicken Salad
-Easy "Chinese" Crockpot Chicken
-Easy Oyster Sauce Chicken
-Roast Chicken Recipe
-Peanut Sauce - an Easy Dipping Sauce Recipe
-Chinese Chilled Melon Fruit Salad
-Pina Colada Tofu Shake
-Hot Bananas in Coconut Milk
-Bananas With Cinnamon Coconut Sauce
-Chinese Almond Cookies
-Nian Gao - Baked Chinese New Year Cake
-5 Minute Baked Wonton Wrappers
-Spiced Nuts - Recipe For Spiced Nuts With Five-spice Powder
-Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein With Ramen Noodles
-Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
-Kung Pao Chicken
-Stir-fry Beef With Three Vegetables
-Moo Shu Chicken Wraps
-Asparagus Salad - a Chinese Salad Recipe
Feel free to find more Chinese recipes!
*Easy Stir-fry Recipes
*Easy Chinese Steamer Recipes
*Easy Main Dishes
*Simple Side Dishes
*Easy Vegetarian Recipes
*Seasonal Menus and Recipes
*Chinese-Style Fusion Recipes
*Popular Chinese Restaurant Dishes
*Classic Vegetarian Recipes
*More Advanced Chinese Recipes
*Traditional Chinese Holiday Food and Festival Overview
*Food in Chinese Culture
- Added top 10 Recipes to Celebrate the Fall Harvest
- Added more popular Chinese recipes and more classic recipes.
- New UI and enhancement, support galaxy tablet now.
- Supported Android 4.1 and different device with any resolution.
- Supported multiple touch, "zoom out" to close the details page.
- Supported flinging left or right to switch the recipes category.
- Supported Narrator Reading.
- Integrated with a classic game for your relaxing time
KW: Chinese Recipes, Chinese food, china food, recipes, Delicious, healthy, dishes, dim sum, dumplings
With Sweet'N'Spicy Veg Recipes you can
1. You can browse through all the Categories, Sub Categories and find recipes in each of them.
2. Find the List of Ingredients, Instructions for each recipe along with previous user comments
3. You always have the flexibility to find Alternate recipes for every recipe in case if you don't like one.
4. Includes Calories and Allergies information for most of the recipes.
5. Search Recipes by Food Name, Category, Cooking Time etc. You can even search just video recipes.
6. Discover interesting and relevant cooking tips along each recipe.
7. You can find beneficial health tips (natural remedies) from the recipe ingredients.
7. Organize your favorite recipes in My Favorites.
8. You can Ask us question either related to a recipe or general cooking stuff.
9. New to Indian Food? Basics will be handy.
10. Checkout Community section to figure out what others do in Sweet'N'Spicy.
11. Rate and review recipes with pictures. Share recipes with your friends.
12. Print your favorite recipe
13. Include delicious recipes for popular Indian Festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Deepavali etc
Note: This app doesn't include recipes with Egg.
With more than 2000+ home remedies , CureIt mainly focuses on various health benefits derived from Indian herbs and spices. These come handy for relief of simple ailments like headache, back pain or acidity etc.
All the information has been organized and cataloged, so you can relate the remedies to the proper ailments.
CureIt comes with the below list of features
1. You can Browse the ailments list and get remedies from each of them.
2. Find the list of herbs or spices used, instructions for each remedy along with previous user comments, likes and dislikes.
3. Search remedies by ailment name or keywords in the remedy description.
4. Organize your favorite remedies in My Favorites.
5. Checkout Community section to figure out what others do in CureIt App.
6. Like and Dislike remedies.
7. You can provide your suggestions, by Adding Comments to an remedy.
7. Share remedies with your friends.
8. Quick from my Kitchen feature helps you to find out the matching remedies with the stuff you have in Kitchen.
CureIt app only has remedies derived from Naturally sources like Spices, Plants and Vegetables etc. CureIt app also has some references to Ayurvedha, Homeopathy etc.
Remedies and Health tips contained here are not intended as a substitute for consulting with your physician or health care provider. Readers are advised to consult with their doctor about recommendations for supplements and dosages. We shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage that may arise from any information or suggestions on this app.
All the information has been organized and cataloged so that we can relate the recipes by Categories, Foods, and Ingredients. The App also feature the first Calorie calculation engine for Indian recipes.
With Sweet'N'Spicy you can
1. You can browse through all the Categories, Sub Categories and find recipes in each of them.
2. Find the List of Ingredients, Instructions for each recipe along with previous user comments
3. You always have the flexibility to find Alternate recipes for every recipe in case if you don't like one.
4. Calories and Allergies for the needy.
5. Personalize the entire app to match your Diet constraints, eg Vegetarian, Healthy, No Oil or Diabetic recipes
6. Search Recipes by Food Name, Category, Cooking Time etc. You can even search just video recipes.
7. Discover interesting and relevant cooking tips along each recipe.
8. You can find beneficial health tips (natural remedies) from the recipe ingredients.
9. Organize your favorite recipes in My Favorites.
10. You can Ask us question either related to a recipe or general cooking stuff.
11. New to Indian Food? Basics will be handy.
12. Checkout Community section to figure out what others do in Sweet'N'Spicy.
13. Rate and review recipes with pictures. Share recipes with your friends.
14. Follow your favorite Cook (Recipe Authors)
15. My Kitchen feature which lets you to find out the matching recipes with the ingredients in hand or fridge.
android.permission.INTERNET - To Load Content
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - For Advertisements
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - For Advertisements
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Warns you if no network available
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Cache Recipe Information and Images
com.android.vending.BILLING - Upgrade Sweet'N'Spicy to remove Ads
Nitu Didi recipes.. easy simple delicious tasting recipes at the touch of your fingertips.
Nitu Didi will teach you NO FUSS cooking, give you alternatives and tips..
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE and delicious food isn't complicated...once you try her recipes you will come back for more...
1. You can browse through all the categories, sub categories and find recipes in each of them
2. Find the list of ingredients, instructions for each recipe along with previous user comments
3. You always have the flexibility to find alternate recipes for every recipe in case if you don't like one
4. Calories and allergies for the needy. Calories represent the No of Calories per serving
5. Search recipes by food name
6. Discover interesting and relevant cooking tips in each recipe
7. Always keep your favorite recipes in My Favorites
8. Rate and review recipes with pictures
9. Add your recipe ideas and share with your friends
10 Find who is the current stars in My Community
Also we have a My Kitchen feature which lets you to find out the matching recipes with the ingredients in hand.
1. Just search for ingredients and add to the basket
2. You need to have a max of 3 ingredients
3. Click on Search recipes to find out the best match
4. Recently used ingredients will also be listed for ease of use
Note: This app requires internet connection