The Free version comes with basic but powerful Mind Mapping features.
• SimpleMind for Android FULL version adds tons of productivity boosting features - available in Google Play
• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Universal version: user interfaces natively designed for phones and tablets.
Android 2.2 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
Mind Map Free help you make mind map really quick and easy with features :
- Quick create a mind map
- Unlimited spacing make mind map
- Drag & Drop nodes, topics on a mind map
- Change style of nodes, topics
- Change color of nodes, topics
- Change background of node, topics
- Easy choose shape for nodes, topic, you can make mind map with rectangle style, circal style, oval style .....
- Addition, we supply more style default of mind map, styles very beautiful , if you don't want using style default, you can custom with your favorite
- Easy to manage mind map.
- This application is FREE 100%
- Support unicode text, UTF8
- Share mind map image with your friends
- Online Backup, Restore
- No Required Login
- Support over 7.000 device running on android 2.2 and greater
- Support move app to sdcard
And final, checkout ultimate version to remove advertising and using unlimited features of app :
Mind Map Ultimate Version
Mind Map Lite Version
Hope we will help you make a life good
Thank you very much for using this application
SchematicMind allows you to create an unlimited amount of mind maps that quickly can be made clear and aesthetically pleasing. By creating a mind map, filling it with key topics and subtopics you can easily outline the most complex ideas. You can apply styles to your mind map and add icons, shapes colors to make it even clearer.
If you're planning a project, need to organize your thoughts or simply looking for a way to visualize an idea then this is the application for you. With the help of SchematicMind free mind maps you can outline any information you want.
● Create an unlimited amount of mind maps
● Easy to use touch interface
● Apply Styles
● Add icons
● Select from five distinct shapes
● Define topic, border and background colors
● Supports zooming and Scrolling
● Unlimited map size
● Export and Import functionality
● No functionality locked
● Requires no login
If you enjoyed SchematicMind, please rate it and tell your friends.
If you have any questions, concerns, requests or bugs regarding this mindmap application please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capture your thoughts directly on mind maps, turn them into presentations on the fly, and share them with others. Synchronize your maps to the cloud, from any device.
Mindomo Cloud is available at http://www.mindomo.com/
Mindomo Desktop is available for Windows and Mac at http://www.mindomo.com/desktop/index.htm
NOTE: Using third party keyboards might cause typing and spelling errors. We recommend that you use the default keyboard.
The Mindomo platform creates a powerful environment where you can easily collaborate with others by sharing ideas and working together on mind maps in real time. No matter where you go, you can creatively bring your ideas to life.
Our Highlighted Features are:
- Interactive presentations straight from your mind maps
- Unlimited maps and folders which can be edited, shared and exported
- Offline work and sync
- Seamless synchronization
- Real time collaboration
- Multiple layouts (circular, concept, org chart)
- Map customization by adding icons, colors, styles and map themes
- Image embedding on map topics
- Visualization of notes, links or tasks on topics
- Full map history, undo and redo functions
*Installation requires access to a paid Mindjet web account or an active Mindjet trial. Existing users will still have access to their files
The best way to visually capture and organize information! Brainstorm ideas, take notes, and track tasks from the convenience of your Android device.
• Quick and Easy Information Capture – Use it for note taking, brainstorming, or creating tasks. Manage supporting information via attachments, links and notes.
• Anytime, Anywhere Access – Take your work with you and access it from your Android device whenever, wherever.
• Feature Packed – Mindjet for Android comes loaded with powerful features accessible through an intuitive menu. Mapping features, text styling, topic styling, relationships, and tools (attach, links, export, etc.).
• Tagging – Use keywords to organize and sort your Mindjet files. Makes it easier to search for maps as well.
• Gesture Shortcuts – Replaces the keyboard shortcuts for easy to use gesture shortcuts designed to bring the most common commands right to your fingertips.
• Dropbox® Support – Sync your Mindjet files from your phone to your PC with Dropbox.
• Mindjet File Format (.mmap).
• Support for Android 2.1 and later.
• Zoom in and out.
• Drag and drop topics.
• Create topic notes.
• Various topic styles with simple gestures.
• Add icons and images for context and detail.
• Priority markers.
• Create relationships between topics.
• Add attachments and hyperlinks to supporting files and web pages.
• Gesture shortcuts – draw shapes in order to execute various commands.
• Full-screen mode.
• File tagging for easy organization and search.
• Support for keyboard shortcuts.
It makes mind mapping easy with freehand writing and drawing.
If your device has S-Pen or stylus, please also try MindBoard Pro for S-Pen edition.
* Freehand writing / drawing for mind mapping
* Palm rejection ( for stylus support device like galaxy note )
* PDF export
* Zoom in / out using two fingers
* Scroll (shift) using one finger.
* Test on Nexus7, Galaxy Note1 , Galaxy Note 8.0, Acer Iconia Tab A500.
# Free Edition Limitations
* You can create mind map files until 10.
* Exported PDF with watermark.
# User's Guide
Your question or comment will be much appreciated.
* Contact Information : http://www.mindboardapps.com/contact.html
Described by Wall Street Journal as “Software that thinks like you do” and MacLife as “the most compelling mind mapping adaption we’ve encountered.”
TheBrain combines the best of note taking, file synchronization and mind mapping apps to give you the ultimate digital memory. See your ideas and information like never before with your own digital Brain.
AWARD WINNING VISUALIZATION
Navigate across all key topics and information within your Brain's Thought network and connections.
DYNAMIC MIND MAPPING
Move beyond conventional mind maps and linear folder storage with TheBrain’s animated links and visualization that enable any Thought or file to be connected to anything else.
EASY IDEA CAPTURE
Just type in a new Thought, make a connection or take a note. Your Brain stores it all.
CLOUD AND DESKTOP SYNC
Your Brain can be accessed anywhere. This means all your key ideas, notes and files are available to you on all your devices!
Find any file, web page or idea in seconds.
VISUAL FILE MANAGEMENT
Add web pages, photos and documents to your Thoughts. All linked the way you think.
NO LIMITS BRAINSTORMING AND IDEA MAPPING
See your ideas, make connections and gain new insights in TheBrain’s visual interface
GET STARTED QUICKLY
Get ready built template Brains for brainstorming, project management and personal organization.
SHARE YOUR BRAIN
Publish and share your Brain on the cloud. You can even synchronize Thoughts with Team members through TheBrain Desktop software.
Here are a few ideas how you can use TheBrain for work or life:
• Digitize your mind. Start with your name then create Thoughts for all aspects of your business and personal life. Your Brain will be become a reflection of your mind and grow more powerful as you use it.
• Use as "everything in your life manager" or for key projects. You’ll get the big picture on all your information and drill down to the right file or detail within seconds.
• Capture your ideas and interesting content and activate it in your Brain when you need it.
• Use the Brain to organize trips, travel and key events.
• Add Thoughts to deepen understanding on key concepts for smarter research.
• Go from ideas to action by capturing all your goals and then adding even more connected Thoughts and all the right information to achieve and get things done.
• Brainstorm and build a complete knowledgebase to foster innovative ideas and inject some spark in your projects.
• Aggregate all your inspirations in a way that captures your vision and take any writing project to the next level.
• Link people, projects and the right information to get a smarter view of business operations.
• Create a topic oriented Brain on your key passion or special interest to bring all the right content to life and get the big picture.
• Create Brains and add Thoughts for your personal projects like home renovations or new product purchases for personal productivity and organization.
• To make the most of TheBrain install it on your computer and all devices. TheBrain is cross-platform and can synchronize on all your devices so you’ll always have your best ideas and information with you.
In addition to this universal Android App, TheBrain is also available for Windows and Mac OS X computers.
MindMeister for Android lets you create, edit and share your mind maps on your Android handset or tablet and synchronize them with the award-winning free online MindMeister service, either alone or collaboratively with others.
*** MindMeister.com is the premier collaborative mind mapping site with over 3 million users ***
✔ Create and edit graphical mind maps
✔ Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
✔ Share maps directly from the device
✔ Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
✔ Add icons, colors, styles, boundaries and map themes
✔ Edit and view notes, links and tasks on ideas
✔ Draw connections between topics
✔ Export as RTF, PDF and image
✔ Export as MindManager, Freemind, MS Word and MS PowerPoint (requires paid MindMeister account)
✔ Manage Favorites
✔ Browse Public Maps
✔ Play map-based presentations on device
✔ Quickly insert ideas ("Geistesblitz")
✔ Geistesblitz widget for the Home screen
✔ NEW: PIN code lock
Additional features through www.MindMeister.com interface:
✔ Unlimited undo / redo
✔ Import from MindManager, Freemind and text files
PLEASE NOTE: MindMeister for Android automatically backs up all your mobile maps with the MindMeister.com service and therefore asks you to create a free account when launching the app for the first time. You can however also use the demo mode to test the app before signing up.
Automatic synchronization with the www.MindMeister.com service ensures that your data is safe in the cloud and allows you to continue working on your ideas in the award-winning and full-featured web interface, on your own or together with friends.
MindMeister is continually improving the app and actively looking for your feedback. Please send your ideas, suggestions, and comments to email@example.com
"MindMeister is a beautifully simple mind-mapping tool. Using the application is totally intuitive, as it has no mess or clutter from fancy frills."
Kate Russell, BBC News
*Nominated for R25 Android App Award 2012(Business div)
Easy and quick Mind Map editor.
You can draw Mind Map like drawing on a paper.
Zoom, Copy&Paste, Change node color, Set node icon, Close node, Change background color, Import & Export to FreeMind.
-Fix line display bug
Please send any request and trouble to the following email.
Please download ver.0.8.5 from below web site.
Download Writeily Pro for FREE
I've launched a brand new app with many of the most requested features for power users, including: Keyboard shortcuts, folders, and opening from the filesystem. Download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.writeily.pro
- Create notes, documents, short stories, or even a whole book in a minimal editor.
- Enjoy a colourful, inspired, design.
- Switch between light and dark themes.
- Switch between different Roboto typefaces.
- Organize notes by starring the most important notes in your list.
- Preview your work in a rendered Markdown view.
- Share your work to other apps via the Share button.
- Share works from other apps into Writeily.
- FREE! And No ads :).
Download, have fun, and get writing!
Like the app?
The app is free, but if you like what you see, please give it a rating, and share it with your friends - it helps a lot!
Donate to Writeily
If you really like the app, you can donate by purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.writeily.donate
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
“It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
“JotterPad is the writing app for creatives” — TheNextWeb
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Live Markdown Preview * [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- View Mode in Markdown
- Live Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
You can create regular plain text files as well as Markdown and MultiMarkdown files.
Draft is powered by Dropbox, so all your documents are stored in the cloud where you can easily access them from any device you have.
(Notes created with Draft are not stored on the public storage of the device, so they cannot be directly accessed by other apps. Synchronization is only possible through the provided Dropbox integration.)
* Create, view and edit plain text and Markdown or MultiMarkdown notes
* Organise all your notes in folders and sub-folders
* Full text search of all your documents
* Fullscreen editing for distraction free writing
* Smart editing with a dedicated Markdown shortcuts toolbar and lists continuation
* Five different color themes
* Share your documents with other applications
* Share the Markdown generated HTML preview of your notes
* Receive text from other applications
* Store your notes in the cloud with Dropbox
# File formats
* Draft can create notes with the following extensions:
* Draft can import (from Dropbox or other apps) files with the following extensions:
# Dropbox synchronization
By default all your notes are stored in a dedicated folder in your Dropbox called 'Draft'; you can change this location in the application settings.
Draft provides full offline support, so every change you make to your notes will be propagated to Dropbox once the network is available.
- Save notes directly on your device's storage.
- Create folders to organize your notes better.
- Import and edit text files from other folders you may have on your SD card.
- Write in plain text or in markdown, and see your words come to life.
- Preview your markdown text in a separate window to see how your rich text looks like.
Writeily is FREE and will always be 100% free, without ads or in-app purchases.
The app is free, but if you like what you see, please give it a rating, and share it with your friends - it helps a lot!
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
By using simple wiki syntax, you can express title, headlines, numbering, indentation, bold, italic, etc. It really helps you to read your memo.
And you can also use the link function to jump to web site, google maps, or other WikiMind document. Attach your photo also available.
It also have many customize options. You can configure this application for your conveniences.
- Manage documents
* Tab and hold on a file or folder in browser screen. You can see the file management functions in the context menu
* All documents are normal text file. So you can manage or edit in your PC easily
* Support external memory (Preferences -> General)
- Support the Wiki syntax
- Select the start document. If you select the start document, WikiMind shows it whenever you execute
* Select the start document in Preferences -> General
- Link to other WikiMind document, Phone dial, Google Maps, or web pages
* In the editor screen, use wiki tag or 'Link -> Other documents' in the bottom edit toolbar
- Attach photo from web or in your device
* In the editor screen, use wiki tag or 'Link -> Attach Image' in the bottom edit toolbar
- Attach photo from camera directly (Only in full version)
* In the editor screen, use wiki tag or 'Link -> Attach Image -> Use camera' in the bottom edit tool bar
* WikiMind launches the camera and attach it directly in the document
- Insert frequently using words easily with macros
* Configure the macro in the 'Preferences -> Macros'
* In the edit screen, press the 'Menu' button and select 'Edit' menu. You can find the date/time macro and user defined macros
* You can configure your macro with some reserved word to insert date/time easily
- Edit/Navigation toolbars, and flexible configurations
* Apply the wiki tags easily with edit toolbar
* move between the linked documents with top navigation toolbar (like web browser)
- Encrypt document
- Encrypt folder (Only in full version)
* Encrypt documents in the selected folder
* New document created in the encrypted folder also encrypted
* Configure security level for access the encrypted folder (Preferences -> General)
- Generate table of contents
* Select 'Menu -> Table of contents' in the view/edit screen
* Generate table of contents automatically with headings
- Configure the power management. It doesn't screen off when you didn't enter anything
* Configure it in 'Preferences -> General'
- Full text search
- Link to external files
If you have any question or requirements, please visit my blog or send me a mail.