The new 5.0.41 version works well. My only concern is that there is a floating notification that says enjoy your round. It stays there when the round is occurring and is on the lock screen and the when the phone is used, it is on the notification drop down. Can we have that removed somehow? The other functionality of the app is good and the battery lasts long with the settings on.
It's probably my phone, but the view of the holes is very dark even when the brightness is full. Would give it 5 stars if I cold clearly see the holes.
Great app. Simple interface and everything is easy to read. Upgraded to Looper and haven't regretted it at all. Great confirmation on club distance and which to use, and really helpful when playing new courses or courses you haven't played in a while.
This app is incredible in many ways, but my favorite is the accuracy of the distances. My friends with expensive golf watches are frequently "confirming" what their watch tells them by checking with me.
Can't log in keeps asking me don't trust us? Give us your info don't trust us? Won't log in. So mad I'm not happy uninstalling
Does a great job with yardage. Quick find and scorecard is a great bonus. Able to mark yardage to hazards. Coverage over all the golf courses I have played so far. Great job guys!
* 5.0.41 - Android O compatibility + tweaks to distance data
* 5.0.38 - Fix wonky secondary distance display
* 5.0.36 - Small fix for NFC setup bugs.
* 5.0.28 - We continue to fix bugs caused by the UI refresh. See something we missed? Let us know at http://help.swingbyswing.com.
* New, sleek design and user interface
* Simple, digital screen option for on-the-course glare
* Book tee times quickly and easily with integration of TeeOff by PGA Tour
* Premium benefits for long-term Loopers
Search for golf courses and find the best tee time at more than 6,000 courses