Would like to be able to delete scores from the scorecard after entering them in. I started a 9 hole round and decided to play the back 9. When I entered the scores for the first hole played, I entered it in on hole #1 because the gps didn't switch to that hole automatically, and I could not find a way to remove it after entering a score. I ended up deleting the round and had to start a new round just to properly enter the scores.
Excellent app. I've been using for a couple of years now and no issues with the app. However I was disappointed that when I renewed my subscription I got no discount and price had increased threefold over a year. Hence I'm giving 4 stars
Love this app! Been using it for 2 years and have no complaints. GPS is very accurate according to friends range finders.
Pebble connection ok again. App miscalculated my round today and also selected wrong par for the course. Deleted round and manually added again.
This app is fast and accurate. I love being able to tap a spot on the green to get the distance to the pin.
Haven't used it anough to give a full report. So far it is good. The range finder is a little off.
* 5.0.38 - Fix wonky secondary distance display
* 5.0.36 - Small fix for NFC setup bugs.
* 5.0.28 - We continue to fix bugs caused by the UI refresh. See something we missed? Let us know at http://help.swingbyswing.com.
* New, sleek design and user interface
* Simple, digital screen option for on-the-course glare
* Book tee times quickly and easily with integration of TeeOff by PGA Tour
* Premium benefits for long-term Loopers
Rangefinder, Scoring, Discounts, Tee-Times, Weather, On-Demand Ordering, More.