Very accurate! Only 2 yards off from Bushnell laser range finder so very much worth having if you don't have any other way to judge distance. Heck, it's worth having just to keep scores for updating handicap
Good app. Nice for distance and love club tracking for distance. Couple suggestions: have the ability to get rid of "drive" stat. I don't want hitting with my irons or woods to affect my driver accuracy. Also, add a "number of chips" stat. Would love to see some kind of social events as well, similar to what 18birdies offer.
Free version is worth what you pay, but just barely. Crashes a lot, and has annoying confirmation checks. Difficult to add multiple 9 hole rounds together. Stats section is good.
Edit may 2017. This app is no longer reading the GPS signal. Since the last update no matter what I try and do it does not follow me during game. Useless at the moment.
Gps and stat part of this app runs great. Have not been able to book a tee time. Keeps telling me there are no tee times. When i book on another site 2 mins later. Fix this.
Love the app and stats. Still hard to read course layout on sunny days. Like the photo option too but wish you could edit the orientation.
* 5.0.30 - Address crashing on some Samsung devices, increase brightness for in-round play, fix green view arc colors and improve map transitions.
* 5.0.28 - We continue to fix bugs caused by the UI refresh. See something we missed? Let us know at http://help.swingbyswing.com.
* New, sleek design and user interface
* Simple, digital screen option for on-the-course glare
* Book tee times quickly and easily with integration of TeeOff by PGA Tour
* Premium benefits for long-term Loopers
Rangefinder, Scoring, Discounts, Tee-Times, Weather, On-Demand Ordering, More.