Been using the FREE version for over a year now, and I have been very pleased. So, I am going to upgrade now to get ALL the features.
I think this app is great it has always found the course I am playing and is pretty accurate with the distances give or take a yard or two it does drain my battery sometimes so I carry a mobile phone charger. I pay on a monthly subscription and have the benefits of shot tracking and this has really helped to lower my handicap as the distances I thought I was hitting were nowhere near my estimates ie 7 iron average is 120yds when I thought I was hitting 140 ! there are a few improvements on the operation I would like to see but overall its great. Not sure if you would benefit if you had a decent handicap of 10 or below but the free version would be good enough...happy golfing Official Handicap 28 Looper hdcp 29.8 (18 rounds)
It's real good works all the time ...but. recently it did an upgrade and lost all my previous rounds....but over all. .I like it
Just starred today and I like it better than golf logix
Great when it works. Often won't 'find me' or load a course. Sometimes yardage won't load. Like I said, when it works it's great.
Very difficult to unsubscribe from it.
* 5.0.62 - Several bug fixes and enhancements
* 5.0.60 - Removed expired Looper benefits
* 5.0.55 - Crushing bugs which users have reported since mid December
* 5.0.45 - Front and back of green distances are now displayed with center of green distance. Check your course at http://swingbyswing.com to make sure it is fully mapped.
* 5.0.41 - Android O compatibility + tweaks to distance data
* 5.0.38 - Fix wonky secondary distance display
* 5.0.36 - Small fix for NFC setup bugs
Amazing tee time deals at 6,000+ golf courses. Free golf GPS & scoring included.