Available for Android, iPhone & iPod Touch.
RECORD. ANALYZE. IMPROVE.
Requires Android 2.2 or Higher.
iSwing™ allows you to self-diagnose your golf swing through frame-by-frame video analysis. It is equipped with easy and effective tools to spot your swing plane, tempo, head position and club alignment. With slow-motion replay & side-by-side comparison to PGA TOUR Pros, you'll see first hand why millions of users around the world turn to video swing analysis. Whether you're at the golf range or on the course, iSwing™ will be the 15th must-have for your bag.
"A lot of guys will be all over this..."
- Ricky Fowler / PGA
"Quite possibly the best invention for mobile golfers..."
- Golf Magazine Publications
"Great product. This will revolutionize the way we play golf."
- Jake Montogue / PGA Professional
• Recording length = 4.0 seconds
• INSTANT Playback
• Timer with 8, 12 & 14 seconds
• 30 FPS Capture
• Email Video (.mov)
• Play, Back and Forward Buttons
• Scrubber for enhanced playback
• Slow motion speeds
• Touch screen line drawing tools
• Motion Echo
• Loop/Repeat Playback
• Flip & Enlarge Video
• Move/Pan Tool
• Side-by-side mode
• Tandem Playback Mode
• Saved according to Date & Time
• Send video via E-mail
• Create titles for your swing
===== REQUIREMENTs ======
- Requires 2.1 Operating System and Higher.
===== HELPFUL TIPS ======
- Best if used in natural & bright sunlight.
- When recording, maintain steady hands
- Use the recording timer when recording solo or with partner
- For optimal viewing, be sure set your Android brightness settings at 100%
For more information about iSwing™ visit: http://www.iswingapp.com
An Android Wear watch is required in order to capture your golf swing analysis.
- Find out your golf swing power and speed measured in MPH
- Visualize your golf swing form in 3D
- Rotate view in any direction to look at your golf swing from any angle
- Up to 200 samples/second (depending on your watch sensor) so that you can see details no human eye can capture
- A number of data reported including swing speed, tempo, swing plane, impact angle, swing path, grip angle, and golf swing power.
- Swing data stored in the cloud so that you can revisit at any time
- No Internet connection required during swing. Your Android Wear golf swing analysis saved to cloud when the phone is connected to the Internet later.
- Support both left-handed & right-handed golfer
This golf swing trainer tool is extremely helpful in visualizing your arm movement through the swing. For example, you can visualize how your arm cross over through the impact zone. Another use of the Android Wear golf swing reader, if you tend to cast early, you can visualize your arm pushing out and swinging outside in to compensate.
Advantages compared to other golf swing analyzers on the market:
- No hardware to buy, just use your Android Wear watch. Other analyzers cost $150+
- No calibration, no set up. Start the golf swing trainer app and play.
- No switching. No need to switch the sensor when you switch the golf club.
- No extra weight. Nothing is attached to the shaft, so your golf swing power and form are never affected. You can even use it on the golf course to capture your game swings.
Limitations: Because the sensor location is on your wrist, you will not see problems associated with your hand. For example, if you flip your hand or un-hinge too early, you will not be able to visualize the problem. However, a hand flip is usually a result of compensating for an early arm casting, so you can get a hint from your arm trajectory.
We appreciate your feedbacks. If you see a problem or have a suggestion, please do not just leave a negative rating (yes 4* is a bad rating, we have a high standard :-)), because we have no idea why. Tell us the problem so that we can improve the product. Better yet, email us directly at email@example.com. Like other reviews have mentioned, we provide a speedy support, we typically respond within 30 minutes.
LG G: Tested working well. It samples at 200 samples/second. This is the recommended watch to work with this App.
Samsung Gear Live: Sample at 200 samples/second. This watch's sensor has a limited range, if you have a fast swing, it may be beyond what the sensor can capture. We have a special sensor fusion algorithm to get around it, but the accuracy suffers. Also, there is sensor noise which causes a swing not to be captured occasionally. Be warned of these limitations, and do not leave a bad review because of these sensor limitations that are beyond our control.
Moto 360: It samples at 25 samples/second. You will see a coarse output, there is nothing we can do in our app to fix the sampling issue. There are still bugs with Motorola's sensor implementation, when they fix them, we will be able to improve the accuracy a bit.
Others: We have user reporting that it works perfectly fine on other watches, such as LG G R, Asus Zenwatch and Sony Watch 3.
Record, analyze and share your swing with friends and instructors. Compare your swing with PGA pro swing library covering all the key shots from tee to green. Access expert golf practice drills and fitness exercises at home or on the range. HD instructional videos featuring National PGA Teacher of the Year Todd Anderson and top golf fitness expert Randy Myers.
GOGI Golf Swing Pro integrates with GOGI’s FREE website (www.mygogi.org) to track all your swings and access instructional videos, stats tracking and other functionally to accelerate your development. No subscriptions or ads.
GOGI SWING PRO HIGLIGHTS:
1.) Record, analyze and share your golf swing
2.) Compare your swing with PGA pro swing library (driver, irons, bunkers, short game, advanced shots)
3.) PGA Tour practice drills and golf fitness exercises to accelerate development – add notes and save “favorites”
4.) High-definition instructional videos featuring National PGA Teacher of the Year Todd Anderson and golf’s top golf fitness expert, Randy Myers
5.) Capture and upload videos to your GOGI website profile (www.mygogi.org) for further analysis and sharing with your friends or golf instructor
View more at http://www.mygogi.org
share your swing of about 15 seconds long
with golfers around the world, and also
recieve free advice from them.
● Secrets : Tour champions and tournament
winners analyze their swings in sections, and
give out their Secrets on how to swing the
● Fix Me : Upload your swing image, and ask
for help on Fix Me. Worldwide viewers of
SwingAid will help you.
SwingAid is a FREE app.
You can identify moments that are impossible to
distinguish with bare eyes by simply analyzing
partitions of the action,and also share this
information with people all around the world.
For now, this application is specialized for golf
swing analyzing, but it can be adapted to any
other type of sports for posture analysis.
1. Record the image
2. Set the starting and ending points
3. You can analyze extremely detailed frames
up to 0.001 sec/frame.
4. Drawing tools : line, circle, rectangle, angles
5. Projection : A selected image can be projected
on the background, allowing comparison
analysis in detail.
6. 2 recordings can be analyzed in comparison
at the same time.
7. A members management system is available
8. A log-in is required for personal services.
9. Images can be shared with people all around
the world, and you can also analyze other
people’s swing with our analyzing tools.
SwingAid Golf Swing Community provided
for free to all users who are in love with sports
all around the world.
All sorts of users are accessing our application,
people such as professional athletes an
instructors, amateurs,students, dads who take
their kids out at weekends,and so many more.
They all have different type skin, different
language, and different levels of sports skills,
they share their images allowing each other
to question, comment, and seldom argue
Whether you enjoy golf, baseball, tennis,
Whether you are professional, or amateur,
Whether you are good or not!
Faster, further, and more accurately!
Everyone wishes to be better than we are now.
Through SwingAid, our users will be capable of
● fixing their posture properly,
● share new trends and information,
● and enhance each and every individual’s
physical talents in a healthy manner
Have fun with SwingAid!
KEYWORDS : golf, golf swing, swing, analysis,
motion, sports, swing analysis, swingaid,
golf swing analysis, motion analysis, kgf,
swingaid, swing aid
Our redesigned free app now offers powerful new video analysis features. You can view the swings of PGA TOUR pro players from different angles and capture your own swing on video. The free app also provides detailed analysis of pro swings, complete with specific training tips and drills. (You don't need a Zepp sensor for these features, just the free app.)
Get the FREE app today and start improving your game with Zepp!
VIDEO ANALYSIS TOOLS — Free
• Record HD video of your swing
• Replay swings from multiple angles
• Use drawing tools to analyze your swing mechanics
• Watch pro swing analysis videos
• Compare your swing side-by-side with PGA Tour players like Keegan Bradley in 3D and video
3D SWING ANALYSIS — Zepp Sensor required
• Capture and analyze your swing in 3D from any angle
• Track club head speed, club plane, hand plane, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation and more
• Get personalized tips, drills and coaching
• Set goals and track your improvement
*Access to Over 50 swings from PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players (Limited to two downloads in Free version)
.....among many others!!
*Record and Import
*Trim and Edit Video
*Variable Speed Playback, frame-by-frame
*Support for Sony Action Cam WiFi. Wirelessly transmit 120fps HD from the Sony Action Cam.
*Split-Screen Swing Analysis (Premium Benefit)
*Flip/Mirror, Zoom, Overlay Swings
*Landscape or Vertical Orientation
*Tour Pro Swing Library (300fps)
*Full Suite of Analysis Tools
*Create free online “locker” to store swings
*Submit/View Analyzed Clips from V1 Instructor
*Access to Video Drills from Top V1 instructors
*Facebook your Swing Video & Snapshot
*Email Screenshot of analysis and video
*Print your Snapshot on a WiFi printer
Purchasing the V1 Golf Premium Unlocker grants users:
*Unlimited Model Video Downloads
*All ads removed
About Interactive Frontiers
We are the maker of V1 Pro, the #1 Video Analysis Software in Sports. V1 Pro is the preferred technology partner of PGA.com, PGA of America, Golf Digest and used by leading Tour players and golf instructors worldwide to capture, analyze and improve their golf swings.
We are committed to continually improving the V1 Golf App, so we encourage any and all feedback you may want to offer.
~For more information about Interactive Frontiers and the V1 Golf App, please visit www.v1golfapp.com~
* High resolution swing recording & importing
* Frame by frame play & recording (0.03 sec)
* Two Video comparing(Free)
* Simple video editing
* Romote Personal Pro-Lesson Service
* Tour Pro Swing Video Download
* Analysis Tool Box Support
* Swing | Lesson | Member | More
* Recording & Importing (from gallery)
* Pro Model Swing Video Down & Analysis
* Slow motion play & comparing (Free)
* Video editing (Trimming, Rotation, Copy)
* Lesson Request
* Lessoned video down
* Member sing up
* Ticketing (for lesson)
* Member information
* Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Uart golf !!!.
This is not a "trial" version. It is not "limited functionality". You get:
* A GPS rangefinder with distance to center of green, and every obstacle on the course. FREE for life!
* Wind speed, Elevation, Actual & PLAYS LIKE distance, club recommendations
* A FREE golf scorecard, to keep score for your entire foursome. Games include Stroke Play, Skins, Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates
* Website to review your rounds in detail, see pictures you took, review your scores and stats, and share with friends
* Graphs and stats so you can watch your game improve
* Works on every golf course IN THE WORLD
* Android Wear, Samsung GEAR and Fit, Sony SmartWatch 2, and Pebble watch integrations! Beam distances from the app to your wrist. Keep score and track shots, too!
* Program NFC tags to automate most of your SbS round management, and keep that phone in your pocket!
FREE GPS RANGEFINDER
Take strokes off your game with smart golf information:
* Accurate distance information, rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* View a satellite photo of the hole you are playing. Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Zoom in on the green and see distance to front/middle/back
* At-a-glance wind speed, Elevation, PLAYS LIKE distance, Club recommendation
* Free shot distance tracking. Find out how far you just bombed that 1-Wood down the fairway! (Loopers can use the Club Tracker to measure the distance of every club in their bag, get club recommendations, and stats.)
FREE DIGITAL SCORECARD
* Free score and putt tracking on every course in the world
* Store your rounds free for life in our database, and watch your game improve with graphs and stats
* Stroke Play and Skins are free. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates, are available to premium members
* If you're a Looper, you can play handicap adjusted games
FREE STATS AND HANDICAP
You can view your stats and handicap in the app or on the website.
* Everybody gets a free handicap after posting 3 rounds
* Manage the clubs in your bag from the app or website
* Watch your exact path traveled around the course
* View your stats and graphs, and high rez satellite photos
* Pictures you take on the course are saved with your round of golf, and also to your phone camera roll
Use the GPS for FREE, or upgrade to Looper and unlock the true power of Swing by Swing:
* The GPS Range Finder application is free. Every course in the world is playable for FREE. Wind speed, elevation, PLAYS LIKE, is available free for 3 holes, then only for Loopers
* The Scorecard is free for tracking scores and putts. Free game types include Stroke Play and Skins
Loopers get an extended scorecard to track fairways hit, sand shots, and penalties. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, and Syndicates
* Club Tracker is free for basic shot tracking. When you upgrade to Looper, you can track the distance of every club in your bag, get in-round club recommendations, and stats
* Your SwingBySwing.com account is free. You can enter all your past scores, view current scores, your path around the course, stats, graphs, uploaded pictures, and more.
* Our GPS Range Finder is free now. It will be free next month, and it will be free next year.
* Easy to use - one tap and you're playing. Automatically advances from hole to hole. Score keeping for your entire foursome quicker and easier than a pencil and paper (and no math :)
* Constant improvement. We are 100% dedicated to this app, and only this app. We put out updates, new functionality, new technology, every month.
* Works on ANY course in the world. If your course is not in the system, or not mapped for play, you can use our simple online interface to add it yourself. (Or we'll do it for you for a small fee)
* Quick and reliable customer support via email or our website
Key Swingbyte features include:
§ Club Head Speed; Swing Tempo; Face Angle at Impact; Face to Path; Club Path; Attack Angle; Shaft Lean; Swing Plane and more.
§ In-App video recording: uses your mobile device’s camera, auto trims video length and syncs with your 3D swing.
§ Swing comparison.
§ Swingbyte Laser Lines: red lines trace the path that the bottom of the club head and top of the handle create during the swing to help to illustrate the golfer’s plane and path.
§ Works with putting and full swing practice.
§ Easily share links to swings with an instructor or friends via social media.
GolfSense device is required for swing capture.
GolfSense is the leading mobile 3D swing analysis product on the market.
The GolfSense app is driven by a powerful motion engine that delivers in-depth analysis of your golf swing and presents it in a clear, easy-to-use form. Important information about each aspect of your swing, from your backswing all the way to your club head speed at ball contact and everything in between. GolfSense provides the most helpful and meaningful feedback of any golf swing analyzer on the market today.
The GolfSense sensor (hardware) attaches easily to your golf glove. Simply slide the strap on your glove through the "belts" on the back of GolfSense and you're all set. Unlike other products that require you to strap devices onto each club before you swing, GolfSense conveniently rests on the back of your glove – always ready to go.
Swing analysis features include:
- Setting specific, measureable swing goals
- 3D view of your path and plane
- Club head speed
- Hand path
- Tempo analysis
- Hip rotation (with iPhone in pocket)
- Swing plane comparison
- Backswing position
- Swing consistency analysis
- Hitting session analysis
- Share your swings via email, Facebook and Twitter
HOW DOES UBERSENSE HELP YOU COACH?
Breakdown golf or baseball swings in super slow motion, use side-by-side views to compare two different tennis serves, or review track and field form with frame-by-frame precision. Whatever the sport or setting, Ubersense helps coaches and athletes of all levels improve on-the-go.
Raise your game. Get the FREE app today!
* Record and replay your workout in HD
* Import video from your camera roll or third-party apps, such as Google Drive or Dropbox
* View frame-by-frame playback at 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 slow motion speeds
* Zoom and pan videos to access every detail
* Use drawing tools to measure and highlight technique
* Compare two videos in stacked or side-by-side view
* Track and compare an athlete’s progress over time
* Share videos with Ubersense users or anybody with an email address.
* Watch and download videos sent by other coaches and athletes
* Share and download multiple videos in parallel - even while app is in background.
* Voice-overs for sharing more in-depth analysis
* Access a library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques
We are continually working on new features, updates and bug fixes for Ubersense for Android. For support or feature requests, please visit http://ubersenseandroid.uservoice.com/. We would love to hear from you.
▶ "Not only is Ubersense a free app, but it is the most intuitive app I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdlers where they have errors in their technique, and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique."
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "Ubersense is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I coach figure skating and being able to slow down video and draw on the screen right on the spot has already been an extremely useful tool for my skaters."
— Erin S., Ubersense for Android user
Ubersense is trusted by the world’s best coaches and athletes in golf, baseball and softball, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer, bowling, swimming and diving, track and field, gymnastics, figure skating, crossfit, weightlifting, lacrosse, cheerleading and dance, archery, skiing, rowing, rugby, cricket and more.
With the tempo of the pros at their fingertips, any and all-level golfers can sync perfect timing in their swing.
Mobile Golf Tempo is the best way to add length to your golf shots with a smooth swing rhythm and to master short game and putting distance control .
Professional golfers regularly work their tempo so why not you?
This is the free trial version of Mobile Golf Tempo with some limitations and ads. Please don't give bad ratings for this.
Feel The Pro And Swing Like A Pro!
Teaching pros agree that consistent tempo is an important aspect of the golf swing. A very slow tempo is something golfers of all levels should avoid. This app allows golfers to establish the tempo of the tour pros and a fluid rhythm in order to add length to their shots, consistency across their game and distance control.
The “Swing ratio” is the time it takes to complete the backswing as compared to the downswing. A swing ratio of 3:1 means the backswing is three times as long as the downswing. This swing ratio can vary across club selection or shot type. For example, many touring pros use a swing ratio of 3:1 for their driver with a ratio of 2.1:1 when making their putts.
By simply reacting to visual, audial or vibrational signals delivered through your smartphone, you can begin your backswing, start your downswing, and make impact with the golf ball at precisely the correct tempo and timing. It’s just that simple!
There is even and optional additional tone for golfers who utilize a swing trigger (any kind of move that takes place just before golfers start their swing) in their game.
Visit our blog at http://www.mobile-golf-tempo.com/blog-in-english/ to learn to control distance in putting using Mobile Golf Tempo
For the demanding golfers, Mobile Golf Tempo allows them to change all parameters of the tempo.
* Simple and advanced mode
* Possibility to create a WAV files containing audio sequences from your tempo to be played by your tiny music player for example (only available in Premium version)
* The only tempo app fully configurable that allows slow tempo (useful for senior players) as well as extremely fast tempo like the faster pros on tour, and all in between
* One of the only tempo apps that allows you to break rules and experiment all you want: swing ratio can be changed from 1.00:1 to 4.25:1
* Opportunity to have different tempos for each club (including the putter)
* Tempo is expressed in different ways, one of which is textual (too slow, slow, relax, animated, lively, fast, very fast, explosive and too fast)
* 7 preset tempos corresponding to the majority of touring pros
* Ability to adjust the human reaction time to sound. So, you only have to react to the tones
* Ability to take into account the time of a possible swing trigger (ritual)
* Animation of the swing (driver, iron, full swing wedge, ¾ swing wedge, ½ swing wedge, ¼ swing wedges and putter), right-handed and left-handed. The movement of the golfer reflects your settings (e.g. the swing trigger and the human reaction time to sound)
* Possibility to select a random time between the sound sequences
* Vibrate mode
* Compatible with the Suunto G6 watch
* Languages: French, English and Spanish
* Train your tempo memory
* Learning mode
* Offline documentation with technical advices
Golfers can instantly see on the GSA PRO app -
1. 3D animations compiled from the 10,000 data points captured per swing
2. The following 10 parameters
Back Swing Time
Down Swing Time
Club Head Speed
Attainable Ball Speed (ABS)
Attainable Shot Distance (ASD)
3. Comparisons of your current swings with your best swings.
4. Information that you can share with your friends via Facebook, Whatsapp, gmail, flickr, Twitter, Skype, etc.
5. Your historical swing performance
The patented 3BaysGSA PRO is the world's lightest Golf Swing Analyzer uses advance sensor technology to capture your swing data that provides the fastest feedback on your Android OS devices. Its plug and play technology makes the 3BaysGSA PRO completely unobtrusive and free from obstruction to your set up or swing, and it does not affect the weight distribution of your golf club.
"Now with the 3BaysGSA we have entered the next generation of learning, which will enable faster improvements than ever before. I really do believe this product can and will help every golfer improve their golf whatever your level." - Robert Eastwood, British PGA Member Class AA
"This is easy to use. Place the analyzer into the end of the grip; hit the ball and your student instantly sees on their phone - club head speed, tempo, impact force, etc. 10,000 data points instantly, it is just amazing and fun. It's simple. It's easy. I just think it's simply the best." - Penny Pulz, 2 time LPGA champion, Top 50 Golf Teacher
More information about 3BaysGSA: http://www.3bayslife.com/gsa
Mobicoach is the most highly interactive and effective coaching and training platform for fitness, sports, rehabilitation, and performing arts on the market. See and talk to your instructor through live video streaming. Watch as they use advanced drawing and video analysis tools to analyze your movement technique. See what they see through display screen mirroring and review your session any time you want with Mobicoach’s post session review. The Mobicoach app delivers an unmatched remote training experience.
* Missing out on training sessions for reasons of convenience is a thing of the past. Simply connect through your iPad with the Mobicoach instructor of your choice at a time and place that works best for you.
* No longer do you have to pass on instruction because you can’t afford an hour lesson. In as little as 15 minute increments, Mobicoach allows you to receive quality and more frequent live instruction on your budget.
* No more uploading videos to a coaching service only to wait days for feedback. With Mobicoach, connect with your coach instantly and receive live instruction and real-time analysis on your technique for immediate improvement.
* No more forgetting what your trainer said. With Mobicoach’s post session review, you can play back session videos with instructions from your trainer that you can refer back to as often as you like.
Mike Malaska, 2011 National PGA Teacher of the Year. “To play your best, you need regular contact with a qualified coach. Unfortunately, most golfers take infrequent lessons and bad habits can creep in between sessions. With Mobicoach, you can get regular lessons and “tune-ups” from a coach at anytime from anywhere, which can lead to measurable and consistent improvement of your game.”
What you get with Mobicoach…
* LIVE VOICE CALL (VOIP) – connects you and your instructor via a live voice call during your session.
* LIVE 2-WAY VIDEO STREAMING – enables you and your instructor to observe each other via a live video stream in different display sizes, at all times. The quality is so good, it’s just like being there.
* INSTRUCTOR-INITIATED VIDEO CAPTURE – your instructor can remotely record and view a video of whatever technique or drill that they have asked you to perform. They can also capture and share a video of themselves to provide further instruction, including: drills, exercises, workouts, etc.
* DISPLAY MIRRORING – your instructor can control what is displayed on your screen so that you both are viewing the same thing at the same time for the ultimate user experience.
* REAL-TIME WHITEBOARDING – both you and your instructor can markup your videos with lines, circles and free forms for better visual learning, collaboration and instruction. * OFFLINE VIDEO CAPTURE – you can capture a video prior to a Mobicoach session and share it before or during a live session with your instructor.
* POST LESSON REVIEW – the Mobicoach app locally stores captured videos and corresponding instructor whiteboarding marks for ongoing review and improvement.
* MYACCOUNT.MOBICOACH.COM – create a free account to book a lesson with a growing roster of top instructors, as well as participate in Mobicoach Studio large group sessions.
For more information on how Mobicoach works, go to http://www.mobicoach.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.