* A Chromecast is required to play
* At least 2 players with Android devices in the same room are needed to play
* Draw on your phone, see it appear on your TV using your Chromecast!
* Choose from a large list of words to draw
* Other players in the room see what is being drawn on the Chromecast enabled TV and use their phones to guess the word
* Players rotate turns, so everyone has a chance to draw!
REQUIRES CHROMECAST TO PLAY!!!
You can connect as many simultaneous devices as the Chromecast can handle.
Or play by yourself.
Each player takes turns making moves.
Based on the 2048 game created by Gabriele Cirulli.
Original game website: git.io/2048
** A Chromecast device is needed to play this game on your TV **
To move the tiles on the TV screen, just swipe on your mobile device.
* Grid sizes from 2x2 (for kids) to an almost impossible 10x10!
* Every puzzle guaranteed to be solvable
* Turn tile number hints on or off
* Randomly generated order of tiles
* Best scores saved for every grid size
* 2x2 & 3x3 grid sizes and cartoon-themed pictures for little kids - to exercise their brains while having fun
* Pick from among several pictures. We'll keep adding more.
So go ahead, play this classic game and let us know your best scores! Can you solve a 10x10 grid? :-)
There's a very minor delay for the swipe actions to be received by the Chromecast device over the wireless network- unfortunately, that's something that's out of our control.
If you find any issues, please send us an email (using the Contact Developer link below) before giving us a low rating - we would really appreciate it and do our best to fix them! Thanks!
YOU DON’T KNOW JACK is the #1 trivia game in the world that contains both fart noises and trivia about Shakespeare.
The JackPad™ allows you to buzz in and answer questions using your Android device as your controller. Know the difference between fine art and potato chips? Buzz in from the comfort of your couch by pressing the buttons on your Android device's screen.
Think your friends are clueless? Use the special JackPad™ “SCREW” button to screw them by forcing them to answer a question!
With the JackPad™, it has never been easier to play YOU DON’T KNOW JACK. All you need is your Android phone or tablet and a head crammed full of random trivia knowledge.
• Answer questions by buzzing in with your Android phone or tablet!
• “Screw Your Neighbor” by forcing them to answer questions they don’t know!
• Personalize your buzzer with any name you desire!
• No extra controller hardware necessary!
Connecting your JackPad™:
Just connect your Android phone or tablet to the same Wi-Fi network as your device running YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Party or the same Wi-Fi network as your OUYA console and your JackPad™ will connect.
Our free Tic Tac Toe game offers:
✓ 4 different game levels (game difficulties)
✓ 2 players game (multiplayer)
✓ different themes (game skins)
✓ game statistics
The Tic Tac Toe game is a game for two players, called "X" and "O", who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
The Tic Tac Toe is a great way to pass your free time. Stop wasting paper and save trees. Start playing Tic Tac Toe game on your Android device for free.
Get the Tic Tac Toe now and let the fun begins!
* The application uses STORAGE PERMISSION to save game score on external / internal memory and your game settings only!
This incredibly popular game is also known as Noughts and Crosses (Naughts and Crosses), TicTacToe, Tick tack toe, X and O (Xs and Os), OXO, Tic-tac-toe or Tit-tat-toe.
In Tic Tac Toe, two players take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid with X and O marks. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal row wins the game.
Tic Tac Toe is a simple but fun game to exercise your brain. Whether you're spending time with kids or standing in line, Tic Tac Toe is a great way to pass the time. Let the fun begin!
Tic Tac Toe supports one player and two players gameplay.
Have fun playing against your Android device (AI opponent) in single player mode, or challenge your friends and see who's the best TicTacToe player in the 2 players mode.
Tic Tac Toe features additional grid sizes for an even greater challenge. In addition to the classic 3x3 Tic Tac Toe grid, 5x5, 7x7 and 9x9 grids are also available. The larger the grid, the bigger the challenge!
Stop wasting paper. Download this game now and play Tic Tac Toe on your Android device for free!
- 1 Player and 2 Players modes
- 4 different grid sizes: 3x3, 5x5, 7x7, 9x9
- Play the classic Tic Tac Toe on a 3x3 grid...
- ...or try a completely new challenge on one of the larger grids!
- Place 3 marks in a row to win the classic Tic Tac Toe game on a 3x3 grid
- Place 4 marks in a row to win on the 5x5 grid
- Place 5 marks in a row to win the game on the massive 7x7 or 9x9 TicTacToe grids
- Choose from multiple X and O marks and background colors to customize your game
- Simple touchscreen interface
- User stats against each grid size
- Superb Graphics
- Fully optimized for both Android phones and tablets
Tic Tac Toe for Android is one of the top free apps because you get exactly what you want - a classic game of Tic-Tac-Toe (Noughts or Crosses).
What are you waiting for?
Download Tic Tac Toe and challenge your friends now!
you can play with another players in the world. challenge them and detect your ability and power in the world and be one of top players. also you can play with CPU that have four levels which are easy, medium, hard and expert also you can play with your friends in the same device.
note iwe used READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY permission just to read your country code.
Free download and easy to play !
+++ Features +++
* Singel player mode, with three different difficulty levels
* Two player mode, to play against some one else on the same Android device
* Online Mode, to play against some one else any where on the world
The popular Tic Tac Toe Multiplayer Game. Install the App now & play for free!
The application supports the Universal Chess Interface (UCI) and Chess Engine Communication Protocol (WinBoard and XBoard), which allows users to play against more powerful third party engines or even play tournaments between engines. Engine setup features time control, pondering, infinite analysis, hash tables, multiple threads, endgame tablebases, and opening test suites. Recognizes Chessbase compatible engines.
Put away your pencil and paper, because now you have Tic Tac Toe on your mobile! Nice design and smart AI will not let you get bored. Download Tic Tac Toe on your phone right now and start play!
You can play with AI and with real player (2-player mode).
Game automaticly saves statistics data win/lose/draw on your phone. You can see your statistics in any time!
Tic Tac Toe on the Farm is a fun way to interact with the kids or just for fun without wasting paper.
★ 1 Player Mode, against human beings Android device.
★ 3 difficulty levels.
★ Intelligent Algorithm
★ Random Factor on hard
★ Attractive graphics.
★ Music fun.
Do not waste paper: Use this game for fun with your kids, family and friends. Guaranteed fun and free!
Don’t waste your time, start to train your brain in any age!
Tic Tac Toe is a classic puzzle game also known as noughts crosses or xo. You can download Tic Tac Toe for Android absolutely for free.
Classic XO board 3 x 3.
Big Naughts Crosses board 6 x 6 where 4 in a line wins.
Big Noughts Crosses board 8 x 8 where 5 in a line wins.
Multiplayer xo mode.
* Online game play. Challenge your friends or a random person across the world.
* Game statistics
* AI with 4 levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard and expert)
* Ability to switch between single and multiplayer player game modes.
* Ability to switch between different board sizes (3x3, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10)
* On boards bigger than 3x3, player should put 5 marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row to win the game. Also known as "Gomoku" or "5 in a row" game.
* Game board themes (Green, Gray, White, Orange)
* Vibration on 2 players game mode
* Ability to select who goes first - X or O
Tic-tac-toe (or Noughts and crosses, Xs and Os) rules:
Tic-tac-toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game. If the grid is full and there is no winner, the game ends in a draw.
Game FAQ: http://vmsoft-bg.com/?page_id=631
Game page at VMSoft web site: http://vmsoft-bg.com/?page_id=138
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/vmsoftbg)
Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/vmsoft_mobile)
Find us on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/115848179276727103841)
✔ Place your order in a few taps.
✔ Live status updates & taxi ready notification.
✔ Time & fare information to/from the nearest airport.
✔ In a hurry? Taxis are unreliable? We've got options to help you secure your ride.
We take the hassle out of ordering cabs. Now you can track your approaching ride live, so you're never left wondering what your Taxi is up to.
★★ Taxi Mojo for Drivers ★★
More business for you, and no extra cost!
✔ "Nearby-fares" option available so you won't be bothered by business too far away to pickup.
✔ Runs in the background so it doesn't get in your way. You will receive fare notifications after the initial setup.
✔ You can use Taxi Mojo along with alternative fare finders.
Taxi Mojo helps Drivers get the most out of their work day, without getting in the way. Try us! You don't even have to open the application when you start your Shift, so it's super easy to use: just set it up, and fares will pop up automatically on your phone when a local customer needs a ride!
--- Airport time/fare information provided for the following ---
ATL (Atlanta), ORD (Chicago), LAX (Los Angeles), DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth), DEN (Denver), JFK (New York), LAS (Las Vegas), IAH (Houston), PHX (Phoenix), SFO (San Francisco), CLT (Charlotte), EWR (Newark/New York), MCO (Orlando), MIA (Miami), MSP (Minneapolis/St Paul), SEA (Seattle), DTW (Detroit), PHL (Philadelphia), BOS (Boston), IAD (Washington, DC), LGA (New York), BWI (Baltimore/Washington, D.C.), FLL (Fort Lauderdale), SLC (Salt Lake City), HNL (Honolulu), DCA (Washington, D.C.), SAN (San Diego), TPA (Tampa), MDW (Chicago), PDX (Portland), STL (St. Louis), CVG (Cincinnati), MEM (Memphis), MCI (Kansas City), CLE (Cleveland), OAK (Oakland), SMF (Sacramento), RDU (Raleigh), BNA (Nashville), SNA (Orange County), SJC (San Jose), SJU (San Juan), HOU (Houston), AUS (Austin), PIT (Pittsburgh), MSY (New Orleans), MKE (Milwaukee), SAT (San Antonio), IND (Indianapolis), DAL (Dallas), RSW (Fort Myers), CMH (Columbus).