- add locations directly from your device
- filter locations based on type (quarry, lakes etc.) and water quality
- navigate to location
- map with all locations
- rating of places
Developed by BIOPORT & COEX.
KeyWords: kdesekoupat, swimplaces, thermal, pool, swimming, aquapark, wildswimming
✔ Country Codes
✔ METAR Codes
✔ NOTAM Q
✔ Aviation Abbreviations
✔ Delay Codes
✔ Send suggestions via email!
FlightCode lists ICAO, IATA, FAA and Transport Canada (TC) Codes for airports, aircraft types and airlines. It also lists the country codes/registration informations of an aircraft and comes with a list of aviation abbreviations.
You'll find an integrated maps view for many of the listed airports along with weather information. Aircraft types contain related wikipedia information that you can send out to your friends if you like. In addition, you can mark everything you've seen or even write your own notes (spotting function). Stay in touch with the developer by using the direct feedback and bring in your ideas to make this application better and better. Nice photographs draw a better picture of the topic. Enjoy flying and enjoy FlightCode!
Do you want to know where that nicely colored planes comes from? Look at the country codes of FlightCode.
If you're on your route and want to have a look where the fuel stop is, but you just have shortcuts on your tickets? Look at the IATA airport codes in FlightCode.
Do you like to know what the shortcuts on your luggage labels tell you? Look it up - even when you're running FlightCode offline the database part will work.
Do you have IATA Codes on your flight schedule and want to know what the new destination on that plan is?
You got smaller airports on your route, on the left and on the right. And you don't want to consult the manual? The offline database of FlightCode can help.
You recognize a callsign like "Yellow Flyer" in an aircraft radio call. Look up the ICAO Callsigns with FlightCode to know what Airline this is...
Your working with METAR or NOTAM Q codes every day? FlightCode could be a nice thing to have then...
The Waterkeeper Swim Guide makes it easy to explore and enjoy the best beaches in Canada and the USA. You can list the beaches closest to you, browse the map, or search for a beach by name. Every beach is marked with a Green, Yellow, or Red icon so you know when a beach is open for swimming and when the water quality is poor.
By the Memorial Day weekend, you will be able to choose from 5,000 beaches located on the Atlantic, Great Lakes, Gulf, and Pacific coasts.
With Swim Guide, finding the right beach for you and your family is easy:
- Find your closest beach
- Discover a wide variety of beaches, ranging from city parks to remote lakes ideal for camping
- Compare real-time and historical water quality information for many different beaches
- Get directions to the beach of your choice
- Bookmark your favourite beaches for easy access
- Report your pollution concerns
- Share your favourite beaches with friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Panoramio integration shows up to 20 photos of every beach
- Better photo viewing (swipe between different photos)
- New pollution reporting form lets you add photos to your pollution reports
- Date/time stamp tells you when a beach status was last updated
- Tap on a beach status for more information
- New pie charts show the historical status of each beach when you tap on a beach status
- New source section tells you who samples at each beach and what water quality standards apply
- New info section tells you more about Waterkeeper Alliance members and the Swim Guide sponsors
- Pull to refresh the beach list
The Swim Guide gives you original descriptions with photographs of 5,000 different beaches so you can learn a bit of history and geography as you explore!
The Swim Guide is the only charity app of its kind:
- Like to swim? The app connects you to water organizations working to protect your beach
- Want to get involved? The app helps you volunteer, learn more, or donate to charity
The Swim Guide was created by Lake Ontario Waterkeeper and is growing with the support of Waterkeeper Alliance and its members. Check out the "About" section of the app for a complete list of participating Waterkeepers. The Swim Guide is expanding every day. If your beaches are not here yet, check back daily or send us an email.
Mobile boarding pass:
Receive your mobile boarding passes in your app after check-in, and they will be available offline. Go to the menu “More” and “Settings”, and register either by mobile phone or email address, then enter these contact details at check-in for your mobile boarding pass. You will then find your boarding passes in the menu “My Flights” and “Boarding passes”.
Use check-in (web-view/Internetansicht) in the app from 23 hours before your flight. If you have saved a profile in the settings, the app will automatically enter the identification details (first name, last name etc.) for your next flight to make the process even easier for you. For even greater comfort with your profile, use the “My Flights” menu.
Save your SWISS or Miles & More profile settings in the menu “More”. View your flights (web-view/Internetansicht) in the overview, and start check-in from there using the “Mobile Check-in” button. You can check-in from 23 hours before departure. You will find a list of all the airports where you can use mobile check-in under Services.
Flight status, timetable, book:
Use iPhone GPS support to access all the current arrival and departure times and the flight status. You can also use the app to book your flights – with complete ease if you save and use your profile.
Alternative to turbine view:
We also offer the classic view if the turbine view is not clear enough for you. When you see the turbine, click on the SWISS logo in the main menu, and the app view will change.
Your SWISS app will notify you of any extraordinary events affecting flight operations.
All you need to know about baggage allowances, Twitter, media news, Check-in services, Lounges, the network etc. (web-view)
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. states that users download this application at their own risk and that SWISS will not accept any liability in the event of misuse or damage to the Android smartphone. Note that for the use of the Mobile Internet charges associated with the transfer of data may apply. Messaging costs (SMS) may apply when using the mobile boarding passes. SWISS does not have any influence on the connection fees or charges.
The local.ch phonebook application helps you find private and business phone numbers and addresses in Switzerland.
It identifies your location and allows you to search in your immediate surroundings. For example you can find your way to the closest restaurant, chemist or petrol station.
To give the best possible experience we use permissions which let you make phone calls, manage your contacts, check your call history and see who is calling you. In no way we do anything malicious. Would you have any question please lets us know by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our required detailed permissions.
We need internet connectivity. Without it the app would not work.
Services that cost you money:
If you are starting phone calls from within our app, you must pay your usual communication fees. One might call this the second most important permission of our app, after network connectivity. Without this permission, it would not be possible to directly make phone calls from an entry within the app.
We need to know your location so that you can search around yourself. Without this permission we would not be able to tell you where is the closest business you may be interested in.
Your personal information and your account:
This is needed for you to add and merge entries to you address book's account of choice, and for looking up entries that are already stored in your address book. Without this we would not be able to do that.
This gives our Android users a unique feature, which is to tell them who is calling when there is an incoming phone call from an unknown number (a number which is not stored on your address book).
The app uses Surf Life Saving Australia's coastal safety databases to let you know precisely how safe a beach is, what the weather is like, when low and high tide is, when (and if) a beach is patrolled by surf lifesavers or lifeguards, along with full regulatory and hazard information.
In some states, the app will enable you to check patrol information and beach status in realtime. If you're not sure what the name of a beach is, simply press the GPS button to see a list of all the local beaches and their distance from your current location. This means that even if you're in a totally unfamiliar area you can pick the safest beach, not just the closest one.
Make educated decisions about the beach you're visiting by viewing current beach safety information and keep yourself and your family safe. The app can be translated into over 60 languages on the fly!
View swell, tide and water temperature for any beach in Australia.
Swimmers and Beach visitors
Find out which beaches are patrolled by surf lifesavers or lifeguards and swim between the flags on patrolled beaches.
- Find beaches near you with your phone's GPS,
- Search for a town, city, region or beach,
- Save your favourite beaches with the star icon,
- View beach safety information in the 'Surf Ed' section
- Quickly and easily see if a beach is patrolled by trained surf lifesavers or lifeguards and enter a future search
- View detailed weather forecasts for a beach,
- Check the swell forecast graph
- Check the tide times to plan your surfing and be able to change the tide station
- See realtime hazard information about a patrolled beach including rip currents, stingers and sharks when these have been entered by Lifesavers or Lifeguards
- Use the map view to locate beaches near you
- Read detailed summaries of each beach in Australian written by coastal safety experts
- See a real time photo of the beach if one has been uploaded by a Lifesaver or Lifeguard
- See when events are happening at a beach
- See safety twitter feeds relevant to your State
- See or enter Facebook comments relating to this beach
The Beachsafe app was produced in conjunction with SLSA's beach safety website beachsafe.org.au. It is aimed primarily at tourists and visitors to unfamiliar parts of Australia. There are iPhone and Android versions of the app or it can be viewed on any device with a web browser and an Internet connection at beachsafe.org.au.
With a direct link between the app and Surf Life Saving Australia's nationwide network of surf club managed databases, users of this app can be assured that the patrol information and beach safety warnings are totally up-to-date.
If you find yourself in a new area that you are not familiar with, then you can utilise this app's location aware features to identify all the nearby beaches or alternatively, simply enter a place or beach name in the search window and the app will return results filtered in order by distance.
If you find this app useful and you wish to help support Surf Life Saving Australia and our 140,000 volunteers (we are funded entirely by charitable donations) then please click on the "More" tab within the app where you will find options for donating.
Be safe at the beach, get Beachsafe.
We will propose a number of fantastic routes to the nearby sea (20 minutes) and the nearby mountain (40 minutes), making you visit the fabulous medieval villages counted among the most beautiful in Italy '.
To await the Macerata Macerata Opera Festival (July and August) and Musicultura (June) and a series of beautiful places to visit (Spheristerion, Buonaccorsi Palace, Museum of Tela, Palazzo Ricci, Loggia dei Mercanti, Library Hubs-Borgetti)
[NEW!] Images database updated, fixed wrong images!
+ About 250 mountain cabins in Switzerland
+ Browse cabin info by region, mountain area or cabin name.
+ Track your position and the cabin location on an interactive map.
+ The application works entirely offline, except the online map.
The application includes an initial asset of half a map sheet to allow testing out Swiss Map from anywhere with real map material and the complete range of functions. You can obtain additional map sections from within the application. More information on Swiss Map Mobile can be gathered directly from swisstopo.
Note: The application loads the map tiles from a server through the internet and thus requires an internet connection. The connection can be established through WLAN or the mobile net. Downloaded tiles remain on the device as long as the application is not uninstalled.
Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NebSolutions/193862820690436
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/NebSolutions
Keywords: swiss grid, WGS84, CH1903, compass, coordinates, current position
★ WIRED magazine’s “essential app” 2012
★ WSA-Mobile Award Winner 2012 for m-Tourism & Culture
★ WYSTC Award Winner for the best youth & student travel app 2011
☆ PREMIUM SWITZERLAND GUIDE
Get full access to premium content and reliable travel info for hundreds of points of interests from the tripwolf editorial team and expert travel writers from around the world.
☆ WORKS OFFLINE
Avoid roaming fees abroad: all guides, features and maps work also without Internet connection (offline maps).
☆ TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS
Get authentic recommendations and traveler reviews for more the best sights, restaurants, shops, nightlife spots and most exciting things to do.
☆ ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS & MORE
Browse through the destinations’ most exciting locations, discover unique landmarks and benefit from local insider tips.
☆ SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
Feeling social? Write reviews of places you've discovered and share them with your friends and tripwolf’s community of thousands of worldwide globetrotters!
☆ TRIP PLANNER: SWITZERLAND
Plan and organize your trip, calculate the shortest route and display it on a map!
☆ AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWER
View your environment, locate sights near you and get instant access to relevant information like opening hours, price and address.
☆ TRAVEL STORIES FROM THE TRIPWOLF BLOG
Budget holidays in Japan? Where to eat in New York? India’s most haunted destination? Access genuine up-to-date information written by the tripwolf editorial team and our guest bloggers!
☆ OTHER FEATURES
✔ The Switzerland premium country guide is available in 5 languages: English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
✔ “You Are Here” Marker on Maps: During your holiday or vacation use the Maps with current location indicator.
✔ Registration in the tripwolf community to mark your own favorite places, upload travel photos and see tips from your friends.
✔ Sort and Filter attractions by popularity, distance, and type.
✔ Be sure to download our global app “tripwolf – Your Travel Guide” to get hundreds of additional tips for your destination and subway maps.
About tripwolf – your social travel guide
tripwolf combines travel tips from professional travel writers with a vast collection of travel information, experiences and reviews from a worldwide community of thousands of travelers like you.
Browse through more than 700 different destinations, in the form of country, region, or city guides, get expert recommendations, read travel blogs and make use of the tripwolf offline travel map. Ask our trip gurus for very specific travel advice to find your favorite spots in any city.
Plus: Import your friends through Facebook and share your travel pictures.
tripwolf’s most popular city guides:
Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
Switzerland,Map,Offline Map,fast,city maps,country,transport,stand-alone maps,search,maps,route maps,pro,guide,high-quality,navigation,bike routes,city finder,search map,no internet,mobile
Als Quelle werden die Daten von Parkleitsystemen Schweizer Städte verwendet und aufgewertet.
Suchen Sie nicht - wissen Sie, wo die freien Parkplätze sind!
- Zeigt Anzahl freier Parkplätze an
- Zeit Total verfügbarer Parkplätze an
- Zeigt Status der Parkings an
- Kartenansicht mit GPS (GoogleMaps)
- Navigation via GoogleMaps
- Status (farblich) als Logo auf der Karte repräsentieren
- Benutzerdefinierte Konfiguration
- Widget - immer up to date
- St. Gallen
- shows your current position on the map,
- searches locations on the map,
- shows current coordinates, elevation, and accuracy of GPS,
- records your track (also while running in background),
- calculates your recorded track statistics (distance covered, duration, elevation gain, speed, ...),
- renders elevation profiles,
- exports your recorded track into GPX or KML file (file is either saved on memory card or sent by email),
- adjusts GPS accuracy (lower accuracy settings extend the battery life).
The map in this application was generated using data from the OpenStreetMaps project. This data is licensed under (c) OpenStreetMap contributors. The map tiles and design is licensed under (c) Daniel Tekel.]
Important warning: Do not substitute the application map for the official hiking maps in your area. The application map currently covers approximately 90% of the existing trails. The author of this application assumes no responsibility for any map inaccuracies.
More from developer
* Please drop me an email if you see bugs or if you have ideas for specific extensions. *
This completely free app offers a set of various dedicated tools grouped in four sections helping scientists and students:
--Solutions (Solutions & Buffers)--
This section covers general applications in chemistry and biochemistry laboratories like making of solutions with defined molarity and diluting a stock solution to a working solution. It also facilitates the selection of buffer substances for given a pH.
--Proteins (Proteins, Peptides & Amino Acids)--
This set of tools covers the work with amino acids, peptides and Proteins. It allows looking up structures and properties of all amino acids as well as user defined peptides. It also calculates the different fragment masses of specific peptides subjected to mass spectrometry. As chemicals like small molecules or peptides can be modified or may undergo fragment loss in mass spectrometry, one of the available tools tries to identify these mass shifts. A last tool facilitates the accession of protein information from Uniprot (internet connection needed).
The peptide synthesis section provides various information on solid phase peptide synthesis (SPPS). Coupling methods and resin loading protocols as well as their concomitant colorimetric tests are explained. Additionally, resin cleavage and deprotection strategies are given. A detailed list of coupling reagent properties completes the section.
--Chemicals (Chemicals & Elements)--
This extract of utilities covers the work with chemicals, metabolites and elements. It allows the calculation of molecular weight using chemical formulas or built-in substances. Chemical formulas from masses measured in mass spectrometry can be found which are linked to representative metabolites (small molecules). One tool allows the lookup of detergent properties sorted and filtered by different characteristics. A last tool lists all elements of the periodic table of elements with detailed and relevant information about them.
Since Android 2.2 (Froyo) the display is enabled to autorotate in both directions without any option to disable the autorotation to the right or the left side. It for right-handed persons does not make sense to keep the rotation to the right side active. The opposite is true for left-handed persons.
The switching off of the autorotation to one side, which is controlled automatically by this app, on the other hand allows usage or the phone when lying in bed on the autorotation-disabled side without having the screen turning.
This app calculates the chemical formula from exact mass measured in mass spectrometry. It requires the input of the monoisotopic mass, its charge and the ionizing molecule. The chemical formula calculation supports the elements C H N O P S (carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulfur) with a maximal content of 1 single P or S. Thus the app is suited for instant identification of metabolites (small molecules) in non-targeted (open) metabolomics approaches using mass spec.
Positively charged ions with different adducts and with a maximal mass of 500 Da are supported (bigger masses are hard to identify and require much more calculation time).
The chemical formula is automatically checked for even electron content and mass distribution for the different elements. Whether matching formulas are common chemicals can be checked by following the rpvided link to PubChem from NCBI.