Keep up with your moving progress straight from your phone. This is the My Move moving app for Android.
Have a Smooth Moving Experience with My Move for Android.
Here are some of the basic features:
- Find Reliable Movers near you.
- Read Moving Tips, Guides & News.
- Keep Notes while Moving.
- Free Moving Cost Estimator (for USA, UK, Canada, Australia and International).
- Read Moving Reviews & Ratings on US and Canadian movers.
- Look-up a moving company in our database.
- Look-up moving license information.
- See the best moving companies by state.
- Interactive moving checklist to stay prepared during the move.
In your quest of finding professional and reliable moving companies, it is very important to know what questions to ask and what to expect. Everything from reading moving reviews online to singing the actual contract with the moving company is an easy task with My Move.
All the listings and data on moving companies and auto transport shippers (car movers) are provided by the largest dedicated moving companies reviews databases at MyMovingReviews.com and RemovalReviews.co.uk
The moving tips, articles and guides are provided by MyMovingReviews. Moving quotes and free moving estimates are provided by licensed and insured moving companies. Professional relocation specialists will guide you through the caveats and details around your move and will provide you with a detailed moving estimate based on your move weight and distance.
Researching your mover just got easier!
***Manage your services, current usage & bills:***
• Check your bills’ payment status and extend payment deadlines
• Check your current usage, available inclusive units (SMS, data) or your NATEL® easy balance
• Manage your subscription options, data packages and call barring settings
• Switch your home Wi-Fi on or off. Even if you are not at home.
• Find your home Wi-Fi password
• Check your contact details and find out when you can renew your NATEL plan.
***Stay up to date on service interruptions. Get support quickly***
• My Swisscom lets you know if there are service interruptions or maintenance work close to where you are. Now also via push notifications. Found a network issue - let us know via My Swisscom.
• My Swisscom is the fastest way to access Swisscom support tools, apps and websites.
• Need to talk to us? My Swisscom is also the fastest way to start a call or a chat with a Swisscom expert (only for residential customers)
You can use most features for free if you are in Switzerland on the Swisscom network (no data charge). For location services (Google maps) data charges might occur.
This app is available for Swisscom residential customers and sme customers with accounts that have a maximum of three Natels (pre- or postpaid contracts).
Want to know more?
Visit our website for more information about My Swisscom
Residential customers: www.swisscom.ch/myswisscomapp
SME customers www.swisscom.ch/kmu-myswisscomapp
Now with a very high accurracy (minutes resolution)
It mainly has been developed for Swisscom based contracts such as CMN (Corporate Mobile Network) contracts, which these can't benefit from Swisscom apps for some reason :-(.
--> It works only for carrier contracts of Swisscom!
As already mentioned it has been created for Swisscom based contracts, so it should work also all kinds Swisscom based contracts like M-BudgetMobile and CMN (not all contract types has been tested yet!).
Basically this app is a kind of a "front-end" for sending an SMS with the text "STATUS" to 444. It visualizes the data and/or SMS usage and the elapsed days in the current fiscal period.
It is also a good alternative if no data link is available (or enabled in case of roaming), to query the current SMS or data balance.
Because the app will send an SMS to 444, it requires the permission of sending SMS and thus also the permission for a service that could cost you money. But don't worry; sending an SMS to 444 is entirely free of charge, so it won't cost you a single cent.
It is not an official Swisscom App.
Get it and benefit. Send any feedback and bug reports to:
It display the remaining SMS and the Interent data.
It uses the "Status to 444" service from Swisscom.
It is not affiliated with Swisscom.
/!\ Beware if your are not using Swisscom. The app sends an SMS to the number 444. The number is free for Swisscom users, but this is not guaranteed for other phone operators /!\
- It Requires Root Access
- It Requires Xposed Framework 2.2+ (Bridge API 30+): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
More from developer
Swisscom One Tap (Beta) is our NFC research project – share your ideas for „shortcuts“ with us.
- The app needs the One Tap Explorer Box with NFC tags to be used to its full extent. This box can be ordered for a limited time for free from within the app.
- The One Tap Explorer Box also contains tags from partner companies. In order to fully use these tags additional apps need to be installed first.
- Share your ideas with us and help us shape the future of NFC!
For questions, problems or ideas please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swisscom does not gather any personal data when the app is downloaded or used. For the application in question, users consent to the monitoring and/or analyzing of their user behavior in anonymized form by Swisscom. If the user uses a card from a third-party provider, the conditions of use or data protection provisions of the third-party provider shall apply. Swisscom only uses web-based cookies for the purpose of gathering anonymous information about user behavior. These cookies cannot be deactivated. Users who do not agree to their user behavior being anonymously collected and analyzed may not use the application. The address entered by the user on the website www.swisscom.com/onetap for dispatch of the card set is deleted after the card set is sent out.
Please note: Swisscom One Tap (Beta) requires Android 4.0 or higher. Please always install the latest update of Android on your device.