***Manage your services, current usage & bills:***
• Swisscom shops Zurich Stauffacher, Bern Bubenbergplatz and Wohlen (AG) now support Self-Checkout. This allows you to buy accessories with your credit card or Swisscom bill.
• My Swisscom's new Panorama feature is your personal Swisscom feed.
• Check your bills’ payment status and extend payment deadlines
• Check your current usage, available inclusive units (SMS, data), credit limit balance or your NATEL® easy balance
• Manage your subscription options, data packages and call barring settings
• Switch your home Wi-Fi on or off. Even if you are not at home.
• Find your home Wi-Fi password
• Check your contact details and find out when you can renew your NATEL plan.
• Access your COMBOX® and your landline call diversion settings from My Swisscom
***Stay up to date on service interruptions. Get support quickly***
• My Swisscom lets you know if there are service interruptions or maintenance work close to where you are. Now also via push notifications. Found a network issue - let us know via My Swisscom.
• Find a Swisscom shop close to you.
• My Swisscom is the fastest way to access Swisscom support tools, apps and websites.
• Need to talk to us? My Swisscom is also the fastest way to start a call or a chat with a Swisscom expert (only for residential customers)
You can use most features for free if you are in Switzerland on the Swisscom network (no data charge). For location services (Google maps) data charges might occur.
This app is available for Swisscom residential customers and sme customers with accounts that have a maximum of ten Natels (pre- or postpaid contracts).
Want to know more?
Visit our website for more information about My Swisscom
Residential customers: www.swisscom.ch/myswisscomapp
SME customers www.swisscom.ch/kmu-myswisscomapp
Now with a very high accurracy (minutes resolution)
It mainly has been developed for Swisscom based contracts such as CMN (Corporate Mobile Network) contracts, which these can't benefit from Swisscom apps for some reason :-(.
--> It works only for carrier contracts of Swisscom!
As already mentioned it has been created for Swisscom based contracts, so it should work also all kinds Swisscom based contracts like M-BudgetMobile and CMN (not all contract types has been tested yet!).
Basically this app is a kind of a "front-end" for sending an SMS with the text "STATUS" to 444. It visualizes the data and/or SMS usage and the elapsed days in the current fiscal period.
It is also a good alternative if no data link is available (or enabled in case of roaming), to query the current SMS or data balance.
Because the app will send an SMS to 444, it requires the permission of sending SMS and thus also the permission for a service that could cost you money. But don't worry; sending an SMS to 444 is entirely free of charge, so it won't cost you a single cent.
It is not an official Swisscom App.
Get it and benefit. Send any feedback and bug reports to:
It display the remaining SMS and the Interent data.
It uses the "Status to 444" service from Swisscom.
It is not affiliated with Swisscom.
/!\ Beware if your are not using Swisscom. The app sends an SMS to the number 444. The number is free for Swisscom users, but this is not guaranteed for other phone operators /!\
With the Tapit app for the first time ever you can now use your Android NFC smartphone to make payments in Switzerland. To do so, install one of the available credit cards.
As soon as you have installed a credit card on your app, you can make contactless payments with your smartphone. Look out for the contactless logo on the card reader.
Why opt for Tapit?
- Secure: your credit card information is stored on the NFC SIM card. Various PINs and security features on the secure element of your SIM card protect from external accessing.
- Convenient: you can pay with Tapit even if your battery is empty. All that is required is that an installed credit card be activated as the standard card.
- Simple: hold up the smartphone with the back facing the contactless logo on the card reader and make payments of up to CHF 40.– without a PIN.
- Currently available only in Switzerland for Swisscom customers.
- Currently offering the following credit cards: Cornèrcard Mobile Visa Classic, Corèrcard Mobile Visa Prepaid // Viseca World MasterCard Silber Mobile, Viseca World MasterCard Gold Mobile.
- Currently running on the following Android smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 mini, S5 Cat. 6, S4, S4 Value Edition, S4 Active, S4 mini, Note 3, Note 2 LTE, S3, S3 LTE, S3 mini, Ace 3 // Sony Xperia M2, M, Z2, Z1, Z1 Compact, Z // HTC One (M8), HTC One, HTC One max, HTC One mini, HTC Desire 610 // LG G3
- Tapit works with a NFC SIM card.
- Tapit is an app for NFC-ready Android smartphones and is not available for tablets.
Eine simple App um sich im Wlan-Netzwerk der Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz automatisch einzuloggen. So spart man sich die Eingaben auf der FHNW Docking Seite. Ein eigener gültiger FHNW-AD-Account ist aber vorausgesetzt!
Keep track of several calendar deadlines in an organized way!
Datenvolumen, Prepaid Guthaben, Status, Rechnung, SMS und MMS Guthaben, Gratis Minuten oder Inklusiveinheiten. (Je nach Anbieter und Abo/Prepaid, können die Abfragemöglichkeiten unterschiedlich sein.
Swisscom/ M-Budget: 444 oder *130#
Orange/ Coop: *121#
Sunrise/ Yallo/ Aldi: *133# *121# *136# *123# *142# *147#
Das Abrufen kann im Ausland Gebühren verursachen. Die App ist nicht von der Migros (M-Budget, Swisscom, Orange, Coop Mobil, Sunrise, Yallo oder Aldi Mobil!
Im Ausland können für SMS anfragen, Gebühren anfallen!
Swisscom One Tap (Beta) is our NFC research project – share your ideas for „shortcuts“ with us.
- The app needs the One Tap Explorer Box with NFC tags to be used to its full extent. This box can be ordered for a limited time for free from within the app.
- The One Tap Explorer Box also contains tags from partner companies. In order to fully use these tags additional apps need to be installed first.
- Share your ideas with us and help us shape the future of NFC!
For questions, problems or ideas please contact us under email@example.com.
Swisscom does not gather any personal data when the app is downloaded or used. For the application in question, users consent to the monitoring and/or analyzing of their user behavior in anonymized form by Swisscom. If the user uses a card from a third-party provider, the conditions of use or data protection provisions of the third-party provider shall apply. Swisscom only uses web-based cookies for the purpose of gathering anonymous information about user behavior. These cookies cannot be deactivated. Users who do not agree to their user behavior being anonymously collected and analyzed may not use the application. The address entered by the user on the website www.swisscom.com/onetap for dispatch of the card set is deleted after the card set is sent out.
Please note: Swisscom One Tap (Beta) requires Android 4.0 or higher. Please always install the latest update of Android on your device.