My time tracks your smartphone habits and helps you go offline without missing anything online.
Track your smartphone habits
My Time shows you:
- How often you unlock your phone
- How much time you spend with your phone
- When you use your phone most
- Your personal app charts
- Who you get in touch with most
- How your smartphone habits develop over time
- Your My Time Score – the higher your score the less frequently you use your phone
Go offline. Don’t miss anything online
- Block calls, SMS, notifications and apps of your choice
- Select contacts who can still get hold of you during your offtime
- Share your offtime on Facebook with a creative photograph
- Offline? My Time acts as your personal SMS answering machine
- Back online? My Time gives you a summary what happened online during your off time
Feedback? Let us know!
The My Time team is happy to answer your questions about our app.
You can post your feedback in the Swisscom Support Community (www.swisscom.ch/supportcommunity) or send it via the My Time App: Open My Time, click on the menu item “feedback” and send us your comments via email.
With SwissClimb you can choose the perfect climbing spot for your level and desires - throughout Switzerland. Use the integrated weather information, and find the exact spot using the integrated SwissTopo maps!
For each of more than 600 climbing spots, you can see:
- how many routes for each climbing grade (single/multipitch)
- location (on map)
- approach time
- type of rock
- kids friendly
- rain free
- where you can get the full topos of the climbing spot
- online topos (if available)
Please note that SwissClimb doesn’t contain information on single routes, therefore you will always need a climbing guidebook (topo) for that, except for the cases where the topos are online.
If you find any error in the data (wrong spot location, wrong spot information), please let us know what should be corrected!! We will correct it!
Swisscom App of the Year 2012: Best Android App
This app is available in English, German, Italian, French and Spanish.
Attention: not yet optimized for tablets.
A single app for all your communications:
- Free phoning and texting to other iO users
- Unlimited chatting with other iO users
- Invite up to 100 friends to a group chat
- Sharing of pictures, videos, locations, contacts and more with other iO users
Make «iO Out» calls free of charge:
- Call practically any number in Switzerland, Europe, Canada or the United States *
- Texting to all of your worldwide contacts who don’t yet have iO *
Call Switzerland free of charge:
- Unlimited phone calls to the Swiss fixed and mobile network – even from abroad *
Protect your privacy:
- No use is made of your personal address book
- Communication is secure and encrypted
- All sensitive data remain in Switzerland
- To use iO, you need to have an Internet connection via WLAN or a mobile data network (3G/LTE).
- The Internet connection is not included and usage may incur additional costs.
- An Internet connection via a mobile data network (2G/3G) may result in impaired voice quality, especially at train stations, on trains or in cars.
*) For Swisscom customers only
BEST POSSIBLE VIDEO AND AUDIO QUALITY
Enjoy video conferences in HD video and audio quality.
NO LIMIT ON NUMBER OF MEETINGS
For a fixed flat rate per month, Vidia can be used for an unlimited number of meetings (the max. number of participants per room is 25).
POSSIBILITY TO INVITE GUESTS
Everyone can take part in your Vidia meetings - no Vidia registration needed.
COMMUNICATION THAT'S NOT DEPENDENT ON A SPECIFIC DEVICE OR LOCATION
Vidia can be used on smartphones, tablets and notebooks. The solution works with WLAN, 3G, LTE or your DSL connection.
Jetzt haben Sie die ganze Welt von bluewin.ch immer mit dabei. Mit der Funktion „Meine Themen“ personalisieren Sie Ihre Bluewin App ganz einfach nach Ihren Interessen. Live TV und viele exklusive Videos und Bildgalerien aus den Bereichen News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Gesellschaft, Sport und Digital verwandeln Ihr Handy zum ganz persönlichen multimedialen Device.
Die wichtigsten Funktionen im Überblick:
„Meine Themen“ – Personalisierung leicht gemacht
Mit der Funktion “Meine Themen” können Sie die Bluewin App ganz einfach auf Ihre persönlichen Bedürfnisse anpassen und bleiben automatisch an Ihren Lieblingsthemen dran.
So funktioniert es:
Markieren Sie aus den unterschiedlichsten Themen Ihre Favoriten und schon entsteht Ihr ganz persönlicher Newsticker.
Jedes Mal, wenn es Neuigkeiten zu Ihren Lieblingsthemen gibt, erhalten Sie den Artikel automatisch in „Meine Themen“.
Und wenn Sie wollen, können Sie auch ganz einfach die Push-Nachrichten aktivieren, damit Sie garantiert keine News verpassen.
Mitfiebern dank unserem hochwertigem Sportangebot – Live und exklusiv für alle Sport-Begeisterten.
Exklusive Live Sport Events aus den Bereichen Fussball, Eishockey und Tennis geniessen
Exklusive Zusammenfassungen und Video-Highlights der Sportereignisse erleben
Mit dem Live Ticker keinen Spielzug verpassen
Live TV immer und überall mit dabei
Multimedial aufbereitete Beiträge aus den Bereichen News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Gesellschaft, Sport und Digital
Unzählige Videos und Bildergalerien zu den einzelnen Themen
Von der Redaktion ausgewählte Live TV-Events und -Tipps
Exklusive redaktionelle Artikel
Kurz: Wer Bluewin hat, erlebt noch mehr.
There are more than 1,900 swisscom hotspots as well as free hotspots available throughout Switzerland, enabling you to surf with your Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop as quickly and easily as at home. On the train, at stations, in hotels and at numerous other public locations.
The Hotspot Locator helps you to locate the appropriate Swisscom hotspot and thus the fastest possible mobile Internet access in no time at all, wherever you happen to be.
AUTOMATIC DISPLAY OF HOTSPOTS NEAR YOU (RADAR):
When the "Location Services" function is activated, the Locator displays the 5 to 10 hotspots and free hotspots closest to the user’s current location. The data can be displayed either graphically by means of radar or in list form as desired. This is the quickest and easiest way of finding the nearest hotspots!
MANUAL HOTSPOT SEARCH:
Based on the postal code or name of a town, hotspots can also be located manually, regardless of the user’s location at the time. This function is also available without an Internet connection, as the hotspot data is stored locally within the application.
Detailed information about each hotspot, including its name, address and homepage, can be displayed at the press of a button. In addition, the precise location of the hotspot and the user’s current location are displayed on a map section.
UPDATING OF HOTSPOT DATA:
The application asks the user every 30 days whether the hotspot data should be updated. This then takes place automatically, within the space of a few seconds. The average data volume per update is 2-3 KB.
***Manage your services, current usage & bills:***
• Swisscom shops Zurich Stauffacher, Bern Bubenbergplatz and Wohlen (AG) now support Self-Checkout. This allows you to buy accessories with your credit card or Swisscom bill.
• My Swisscom's new Panorama feature is your personal Swisscom feed.
• Check your bills’ payment status and extend payment deadlines
• Check your current usage, available inclusive units (SMS, data), credit limit balance or your NATEL® easy balance
• Manage your subscription options, data packages and call barring settings
• Switch your home Wi-Fi on or off. Even if you are not at home.
• Find your home Wi-Fi password
• Check your contact details and find out when you can renew your NATEL plan.
• Access your COMBOX® and your landline call diversion settings from My Swisscom
***Stay up to date on service interruptions. Get support quickly***
• My Swisscom lets you know if there are service interruptions or maintenance work close to where you are. Now also via push notifications. Found a network issue - let us know via My Swisscom.
• Find a Swisscom shop close to you.
• My Swisscom is the fastest way to access Swisscom support tools, apps and websites.
• Need to talk to us? My Swisscom is also the fastest way to start a call or a chat with a Swisscom expert (only for residential customers)
You can use most features for free if you are in Switzerland on the Swisscom network (no data charge). For location services (Google maps) data charges might occur.
This app is available for Swisscom residential customers and sme customers with accounts that have a maximum of ten Natels (pre- or postpaid contracts).
Want to know more?
Visit our website for more information about My Swisscom
Residential customers: www.swisscom.ch/myswisscomapp
SME customers www.swisscom.ch/kmu-myswisscomapp
Most of the app works offline and can be used without Internet access. You need to be a Swisscom mobile customer to have access to all services.
Rates & advice:
• Roaming rates at your fingertips whenever you want them.
• Advice on how to optimise your roaming costs.
Cockpit (access is free of charge):
On the external cockpit, you can do the following at any time:
• Book attractive data packages
• View your current data roaming costs
• Set cost limits
• NEW for Business Customers: book data packages on your private credit card
Tips and tricks:
• Are all your telephone numbers stored in international format? Have you packed a travel adapter? These and many more travel-preparation tips can be found in this app.
Telephone numbers and links:
• This app contains a number of useful telephone numbers for travellers and for use in emergencies.
• Need the address of the Swiss Consulate-General in Mumbai? The Roaming Guide contains links to the official Web site of the FDFA (Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs) as well as important travel tips and the address of the embassy in the relevant country.
IMPORTANT: We are happy to receive your feedback and ideas per email: Roaming.App@swisscom.com . Please, describe the issue or idea you have and how it happened. This helps us much more to improve the app than a modest rating in the Play Store. Thank you.
The Swisscom Public WLAN app is setting up your device for Swisscom Public WLAN. Install the Swisscom Public WLAN app on your device. Start the app and follow the instructions.
Download this app and benefit from various information and other breaking news on the meeting. Moreover, you will access to a multitude of multimedia contents regularly updated all year long until the D day. The app is also including an exclusive album of the 186 airplanes that have been flying under the Swiss flag in the last century.
A second app’s version, more oriented on the manifestation’s practical aspects, will be updated a few weeks before the grand opening.
This software is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported, re-exported, or transferred to certain countries (currently Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including those (a) on the Bureau of Industry and Security Denied Parties List or Entity List, (b) on the Office of Foreign Assets Control list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons).
CheckAp: key functions
The central element of CheckAp is a scanner, which subjects the app to a detailed test and shows the results immediately, providing information on access possibilities, for example, or data encryption. CheckAp also offers alternatives. And rates each app using a security index. But CheckAp is also a practical information tool. For all questions relating to mobile applications.