With the Roaming Guide from Swisscom, you're always well-informed when you are abroad. The app provides an overview of the current rates for telephone calls, SMS texting and data transfer abroad. It also contains useful tips on how to plan and prepare a trip as well as valuable information and telephone numbers for your stay abroad.
Most of the app works offline and can be used without Internet access. You need to be a Swisscom mobile customer to have access to all services including activating and purchasing roaming packages as well as checking your tariffs and actual roaming charges
Rates, Data volumes, price & advice:
• Roaming rates, Data volume and price at your fingertips whenever you want them.
• Advice on how to optimize your roaming costs.
Swisscom Cockpit: (access is free of charge):
The configuration tool for your mobile subscription. You can do the following at any time:
• Have an overview of your data roaming costs
• Set your personal limits for data roaming costs
• View the roaming tariffs for your Abo type
• Easily add a data package once included volume is used up
• Full overview of remaining data volume and expiry
• Buy attractive data packages at a click
• Configure call redirection to your voicemail
• Individual setting of basic tariff per zone
• Manage your Multi-Device line
• Business Customers: book data packages on your private credit card
Tips and tricks for your next trip
• Are all your telephone numbers stored in international format? Have you packed a travel adapter? These and many more travel-preparation tips can be found in this app.
Important Telephone numbers and links:
• This app contains several useful telephone numbers for travelers and in case of an emergency.
• Need the address of the Swiss Consulate-General in Mumbai? The Roaming Guide contains links to the official Web site of the FDFA (Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs) as well as important travel tips and the address of the embassy in the relevant country.
IMPORTANT: We are happy to receive your feedback and ideas per email: Roaming.App@swisscom.com . Please, describe the issue or idea you have and how it happened. This helps us much more to improve the app than a modest rating in the Play Store. Thank you.
“Over 300’000 users already use the Swisscom Roaming App on their trip to have their data Roaming costs under control".