You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
- Sync any folder on your phone
- Sync all photos, video and audio automatically to your PC / Mac and Online
- 5GB Online account is free, earn more by inviting friends
To sync your PC or Mac, get the companion desktop app at http://sync.goaruna.com
- easy to use interface
- setup time span quickly
- notifications on the LiveView™ and phone
- vibration of LiveView™ and phone
- LiveView™ LED indicates status with different colors
- sound after reaching the end of the time span
Ever wanted to copy paste text from Android to Windows, from Windows to Android or from Android to Android?
ClipSync does it all. ClipSync automatically synchronizes your Android clipboard with your Windows clipboard.
Copying text in Windows (CTRL+C) will automatically send the copied text to the clipboard of all you android devices on the same LAN over WIFI. Just long press any text input field and paste from the default context menu.
Copying text in Android will automatically update your Windows clipboard, and the clipboard of all other Android devices connected to the same LAN.
You will need to install "ClipSync Server" on your Windows PC. You can download ClipSync Server at http://bdwm.be/cs
* Some more bug fixes and stability updates. If you experienced force close when copying on your android device, this update will likely fix it.
* Check for WiFi before you try to connect.
* Some bug fixes
* IMPORTANT! If you are updating from version 1.1 you will first need to close and uninstall your current ClipSync Server for Windows. Then go to http://bdwm.be/cs and install the new server.
* User interface updated
* No need to manually input IP Address. App now scans for available servers in your network.
* Added a managable list of recently used ClipSync Servers so you can easily toggle servers if you use ClipSync on more than one computer or network.
* Added preferences
- Turn on/off notifications
- Start ClipSync on boot (beta)
* Status bar notification when service shuts down unexpectedly or when WiFi is lost
* If wifi falls away, ClipSync will pause and automatically resume when wifi becomes available again.
You can monitor and control Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems as well as any application using the monitoring API.
Pulseway dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• To monitor a computer, download and install the agent software from www.pulseway.com;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
• The status and uptime of all systems
• CPU usage and usage history chart
• Current available memory and usage history chart
• External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
• Ping round trip response time and response time chart
• Status of local hard disks
• Services status
• Network interfaces status and traffic chart
• Running processes
• Event logs
• Scheduled tasks status
• Ports status
• Logged in users
• Hardware details
• Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
• User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
• View and manage Windows updates
• Performance counters
• ... and more
• Start, pause, continue and stop a service
• Kill a process
• Start and stop a scheduled task
• Log off any logged in user
• Send a message to the logged in users
• Command prompt and PowerShell support
• Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
• Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
• Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
• Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
• Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
• Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
• Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
• Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
• Run SQL Server queries
• ... and more
• When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
• When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
• When the free memory is below a specified percentage
• When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
• When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
• When a user logs in or logs out
• When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
• When a monitored port is closed
• When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
• When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
• When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
• ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating Systems supported:
• Windows Server: 2003 or higher
• Windows Desktop: XP or higher
• Linux: All major distributions
• Mac: OS X 10.8+
Just enter your key words and in one click you see the result in your browser; saves you the intermediate loading times; plus you can easily access your search history, and add your own search engines.
-add your own
As of May 2013, Google has discontinued its SMS service.
Support queries for Search, Web Snippets, Local, Airports, Area Codes, Calculator, Currency Conversion, Directions, Flights, Glossary, METAR, Maps, Movies, Products, Q&A, Sports, Stocks, Translation, Weather and Zip Codes.
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
Mobilengine is the leading mobile workflow Platform as a Service for complex enterprise solutions.
Mobilengine’s app provides customized
- Mobile forms
- Mobile dashboards
- Worfklow panels
In addition also get access to Mobilengine Webforms and Mobilengine Back-office.
Mobilengine key benefits:
- Offline, native apps
- Complex enterprise workflows
- 100% availability with offline database, offline business logic
- The lowest cost alternative
- Dramatically reduced customization time. Free pilots.
- The perfect solution for mobile workers
- Customized workflow solutions for multiple field teams: field sales, maintenance, engineers, logistics services, healthcare professionals, security guards etc
- Available on smartphones and tablets
„There is no other more efficient way to get prompt information about our field workers' performance than our Mobilengine solution.“ Ferenc Majzik, Sales Director, Telenor
„With Mobilengine app, we get much closer to our clients in the market and we’ve improved our service quality.” Agnes Fabian, Henkel
1.000+ customers run on Mobilengine Platform including Siemens, Telenor, G4S, Citibank, Waberer’s, Henkel, Van Marcke, Baxter, 3M. Mobilengine is resold by Vodafone, T-Systems in selected markets.
This is a demo app. Contact Mobilengine to discuss your customized solution: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 207 872 5866.
Mobilengine Back-office middleware available on:
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
Mobilengine also offers whitelabel to be branded with your own brand and fully integrated into your back-end solution. www.mobilengine.com/technology/
Customers often use Mobilengine for: electronic proof of delivery, epod, cmr, store visit, client visit, shop visit, route planning, tour planing, timesheet, service sheet, ATM maintenance, questionnaire, merchandising, field sales, stock checking, order management, task management, field reporting etc.
The Sybase Data Provider application ONLY provides Android users benefit when a mobile application, built using SUP that leverages it is also installed on the Android Device (e.g. Sybase Mobile Sales for SAP CRM).
Note: For extended enterprise production deployments and additional details regarding how to use the SUP DataVault class when building an SUP mobile application please refer to Sybase Unwired Platform documentation.
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
1. Follow the brands you love – get personalized updates of what's new, what's trending, and what's on sale.
2. Add fashion items you love to your wish list, and inspire your friends.
3. On the go? Get alerts when your favorite brands are on sale.
4. Check out product details and nearby store locations – all in one place.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
• Create new expense reports
• Add new expenses, add attendees, claim mileage, and itemize expenses while on the road
• Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
• Add and change expenses when you're offline
• Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatic, manual, or no assignment
Note: To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android:
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content, and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• Equipment and Functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
Key features of Sony Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Sony Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
Key features of SAP Inventory Manager for Android
• Perform physical and cycle counts quickly, and check availability of materials while on the job
• Accept and distribute incoming materials by PO
• Pre-pick materials based on work orders
• Track materials by number, work order, bin, location, and more
• Issue, return, or transfer goods electronically
• Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
Note: To use SAP Inventory Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solutions, with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP05 product documentation.
Note: A connection to an SAP Mobile Platform server is required.
Key features of SAP CRM Service Manager for Android
• Manage service orders, and create confirmations in real time
• Record statuses, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment, or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Create or edit non-order install bases for service confirmation, and generate account fact sheets
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP CRM application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Retail Execution for Android:
• Access history of previous visits, notes, and photos; execute and reschedule visits
• Conduct surveys for promotion compliance and planogram checks
• Perform audits to gather information about in-store products
• Propose orders to replenish/change product mix based on previous orders, including hybrid pricing
• Create and manage returns during visits
• Create service requests and manage trade assets
Note: To use the SAP Retail Execution mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of SAP CRM (the SAP ERP application is optional), with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
Key features of SAP HR Approvals
• Respond to leave requests and timesheet entries
• Review team calendars and employee time account balances
• Check for incomplete timesheets, overbooking, and overlapping leave requests
• Receive automatic notifications of new leave requests
Note: To use SAP HR Approvals with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.