Connect and manage MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, MariaDB, Derby, and Oracle databases from your Android device.
SQLTool is a database SQL editor with rich features that include:
* Export table row data to a CSV file
* Customize-able SQL queries using the query editor
* Full table listings of each database
* Quickly empty or drop tables from the MariaDB, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, Derby, or Oracle databases
* Blazing fast select, insert, and update database queries
* Different user interfaces for tablets and phones
* SSH tunneling for accessing protected databases
SQLTool does NOT work with Oracle 10.2 and higher. It will work with Oracle 10.1 and below.
Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Sybase ASE, Derby, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases can be managed using the query editor or through a limited amount of built in shortcuts.
SQLTool DOES NOT connect to any external web service. All database connections are direct based on the information provided enabling quick SQL queries while keeping your information safe from third party web servers.
SSH Tunneling supports password authentication and public key authentication. Public key authentication requires private keys to be generated in OpenSSH format. Recommended encryption strength on keys is 2048. Private keys must be saved to the SQLTool directory on your devices internal storage and the key must have a .key extension.
If you need help troubleshooting SQLTool, contact me via the product website before leaving a negative review. I would be happy to help anyone having trouble.
To use SQLTool your database and database server must be configured to allow remote connections. If this requirement is not met, SQLTool will fail to connect.
******************************* Important Notice ************************************
In some cases, upgrading a devices firmware to Android 4.4 prior to upgrading the Afaria client to version .6406 may corrupt Afaria client configuration data, requiring the device owner to uninstall the Afaria client and reinstall version .6406.
NOTE: Installing Android client .6406 after upgrading to Android 4.4 will not correct this situation. The user must uninstall/reinstall the Afaria client and re-enroll the device.
Afaria enables enterprise IT organizations to centrally manage, secure and deploy iPhone and iPad devices for enterprise use. Please consult with your company’s IT organization before installing this App.
The Afaria App is a component of an overall Afaria implementation, and requires communications with a back-end Afaria server in order to operate properly. The Afaria client provides an App portal that will allow IT departments to distribute and update Apps over the air to their users. Users can select from a list of authorized Apps.
This is the Afaria 6.60 Build 6406 update of the Android client that is compatible with Afaria server versions 7.0, 7.0SP1, 7.0SP2, 7.0SP3 and 7.0SP4 as well as Afaria 6.6FP1
Use this client on Android OS 2.3 and above, including Samsung SAFE devices.
• Android Client changes to respond to future changes by Google to the Play Store UI.
• High Battery usage from Afaria Android client due to GPS calls.
• KNOX - KLMS flow changed on new ROMs, applying device-wide KNOX policy no longer works.
• KNOX: On Samsung S4, if the user declines to activate admin privileges on Afaria, at the end of the session msg logged "License activation failure: Afaria needs to have administrative privileges on the device".
• When sending a file to SD Card the Android client API returns Access Denied in cases where write access is allowed.
• Android client API getPolicies interface run during a session disabled API to start/stop sessions.
• The TouchDown configuration is being reset by Afaria (forcing reconfiguration) after devices upgrade to the latest touchdown version (8.3.00036).
• In a Configuration Manager channel, when using the application policy to update the version of Touchdown on a Samsung AES device, in conjunction with enabling configuring Nitrodesk settings, the Touchdown settings are wiped and the dialog appears to reconfigure the user data.
• Re-provisioning of Nitrodesk Touchdown client is not successful after deleting the settings on the Android device.
• When copying a file to the external SD card, an “End of File” (EOF) exception error is reported in the connection log and the partial file ( with a "_Safe" extension) is placed on the SD card.
• The market app icon did not display correctly on Android devices running 4.0 or 4.1 OS.
****** Uninstall instructions ******
If you wish to uninstall the Afaria client please follow this procedure on the device.
Goto Settings>Location and Security>Device administrators
Remove the check mark from Afaria, and select Deactivate, then remove the application.
More from developer
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to Sybase Unwired Platform product documentation.
Note: A connection to a Sybase Unwired Platform server is required.
The Sybase Data Provider application ONLY provides Android users benefit when a mobile application, built using SUP that leverages it is also installed on the Android Device (e.g. Sybase Mobile Sales for SAP CRM).
Note: For extended enterprise production deployments and additional details regarding how to use the SUP DataVault class when building an SUP mobile application please refer to Sybase Unwired Platform documentation.