The Sybase Data Provider application ONLY provides Android users benefit when a mobile application, built using SUP that leverages it is also installed on the Android Device (e.g. Sybase Mobile Sales for SAP CRM).
Note: For extended enterprise production deployments and additional details regarding how to use the SUP DataVault class when building an SUP mobile application please refer to Sybase Unwired Platform documentation.
Connect and manage MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, MariaDB, Derby, and Oracle databases from your Android device.
SQLTool is a database SQL editor with rich features that include:
* Export table row data to a CSV file
* Customize-able SQL queries using the query editor
* Full table listings of each database
* Quickly empty or drop tables from the MariaDB, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, Derby, or Oracle databases
* Blazing fast select, insert, and update database queries
* Different user interfaces for tablets and phones
* SSH tunneling for accessing protected databases
SQLTool does NOT work with Oracle 10.2 and higher. It will work with Oracle 10.1 and below.
Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Sybase ASE, Derby, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases can be managed using the query editor or through a limited amount of built in shortcuts.
SQLTool DOES NOT connect to any external web service. All database connections are direct based on the information provided enabling quick SQL queries while keeping your information safe from third party web servers.
SSH Tunneling supports password authentication and public key authentication. Public key authentication requires private keys to be generated in OpenSSH format. Recommended encryption strength on keys is 2048. Private keys must be saved to the SQLTool directory on your devices internal storage and the key must have a .key extension.
If you need help troubleshooting SQLTool, contact me via the product website before leaving a negative review. I would be happy to help anyone having trouble.
To use SQLTool your database and database server must be configured to allow remote connections. If this requirement is not met, SQLTool will fail to connect.
******************************* Important Notice ************************************
In some cases, upgrading a devices firmware to Android 4.4 prior to upgrading the Afaria client to version .6406 may corrupt Afaria client configuration data, requiring the device owner to uninstall the Afaria client and reinstall version .6406.
NOTE: Installing Android client .6406 after upgrading to Android 4.4 will not correct this situation. The user must uninstall/reinstall the Afaria client and re-enroll the device.
Afaria enables enterprise IT organizations to centrally manage, secure and deploy iPhone and iPad devices for enterprise use. Please consult with your company’s IT organization before installing this App.
The Afaria App is a component of an overall Afaria implementation, and requires communications with a back-end Afaria server in order to operate properly. The Afaria client provides an App portal that will allow IT departments to distribute and update Apps over the air to their users. Users can select from a list of authorized Apps.
This is the Afaria 6.60 Build 6406 update of the Android client that is compatible with Afaria server versions 7.0, 7.0SP1, 7.0SP2, 7.0SP3 and 7.0SP4 as well as Afaria 6.6FP1
Use this client on Android OS 2.3 and above, including Samsung SAFE devices.
• Android Client changes to respond to future changes by Google to the Play Store UI.
• High Battery usage from Afaria Android client due to GPS calls.
• KNOX - KLMS flow changed on new ROMs, applying device-wide KNOX policy no longer works.
• KNOX: On Samsung S4, if the user declines to activate admin privileges on Afaria, at the end of the session msg logged "License activation failure: Afaria needs to have administrative privileges on the device".
• When sending a file to SD Card the Android client API returns Access Denied in cases where write access is allowed.
• Android client API getPolicies interface run during a session disabled API to start/stop sessions.
• The TouchDown configuration is being reset by Afaria (forcing reconfiguration) after devices upgrade to the latest touchdown version (8.3.00036).
• In a Configuration Manager channel, when using the application policy to update the version of Touchdown on a Samsung AES device, in conjunction with enabling configuring Nitrodesk settings, the Touchdown settings are wiped and the dialog appears to reconfigure the user data.
• Re-provisioning of Nitrodesk Touchdown client is not successful after deleting the settings on the Android device.
• When copying a file to the external SD card, an “End of File” (EOF) exception error is reported in the connection log and the partial file ( with a "_Safe" extension) is placed on the SD card.
• The market app icon did not display correctly on Android devices running 4.0 or 4.1 OS.
****** Uninstall instructions ******
If you wish to uninstall the Afaria client please follow this procedure on the device.
Goto Settings>Location and Security>Device administrators
Remove the check mark from Afaria, and select Deactivate, then remove the application.
The new release has a better User Experience , advanced functionality for projects, all new document Repository, Ideas and Agile modules.
The IDEAS module provides a convenient way of brainstorming ideas and organizing your thoughts. The ease with which one can organize ideas and sub-ideas and reorder them is a very powerful feature of this module. All related material like documents, links, comments for an idea are maintained at all times.
The Agile module helps manage projects that follow the methodology of the Agile development system. For existing projects (projects are created in the Workspace Projects menu), Epics and Stories can be created, implemented and tracked. Stories are organized under Epics.
Task-centric coordination gives teams access to each other’s shared tasks in an intuitive interface. Use Mindjet Tasks for Android along with our award-winning web application to optimize accessibility anywhere.
•Mobile team and project dashboards: keep travel budgets in line and global teams on task
•Simple sharing and planning: coordinate event schedules from anywhere
•Dynamic task assignment: make changes on the fly to stay ahead of deadlines
•Real-time updates and team postings: stay connected on tight deadlines and launches
•Auto-prioritization of tasks: keep end goals in focus on even the most complex proposals
•Connection to Mindjet web and desktop: from phone to cloud to laptop—it’s all secure and in sync
Create plans and manage workflow on the go. Mindjet Tasks for Android gives businesses and individuals in over 170 countries visibility into team actions as well as accountability at the individual level, simplifying task management and prioritization.
Our approach is simple: we make communication task-centric, and provide access to each other’s shared tasks in an intuitive interface. Used in conjunction with the web application, what you get is a first rate team productivity tool. Add to the mix an obsessive devotion to customer service, and you have a solution that we believe you’ll soon find indispensable.
•Focus: Tasks are prioritized so people can focus on doing the most important things first
•Transparency: Team members have visibility into the shared actions and needs of the group
•Accountability: By compelling individual ownership, we minimize ambiguity and increase responsibility
•Accessibility: Files, conversations, and deadlines are centralized, secure, and always accessible.
•Email integration: We work seamlessly with email, so that those who can’t login to Mindjet Tasks don’t need to.
•Intuitive: ‘Easy-to-learn’ translates into teams being up and running with little or no training.
- Anträge ablehnen und genehmigen.
- Zugriff auf bereits abgeschlossene Anträge.
Bemerkung: Diese Applikation funktioniert nur mit dem im Zusammenspiel mit dem Webdesk EWP der Firma Workflow.
To connect to your archive with this app, you require the new "ELO Web Access" module (version 8.01.002 or newer), which is available for ELO 2011. Contact your software partner for more information.
• Archive navigation
• Display of keywording and margin notes
• Document display (via external apps)
• Image preview for images, PDF and Tiff documents
• E-mail display (including opening attachment via external apps)
• Create new folders
• Insert documents
• Searching archives (short name, additional text, keywording, full text)
• Search suggestions within the app and the Google quick search
• Display tasks (workflows, reminders)
• Forward workflows
• Delegate workflows
• Start workflow templates
• Display and functionality of the form-based workflow
• Offline filing for individual documents and entire structures including image and e-mail preview
• Archive profiles via Android accounts
• GoTo function for the Archive from the work areas: Tasks, Search and Offline
• Open ECD-files.
More from developer
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Key features of Sony Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Sony Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work seamlessly both online and offline and collaborate with colleagues insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents client for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
- Create new expense reports
- Add new expenses while on the road, as well as itemize expenses
- Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
- Add and change expenses when you're offline
- Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatically, manually, no assignment
To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP System Monitoring for Android
Display status overview for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Drill down to single metrics and events
Display overview of alerts for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Get alert details for deep-dive analysis of certain symptoms
Key features of SAP Leave Request for Android
• Create new leave requests, adding notes and choosing an alternate approver when necessary
• View status and details of current time off and leave requests
• Request changes to leave requests
• Review time account balances
Note: To use SAP Leave Request with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet for Android
• Display a list of all customers assigned to you, of customers classified as critical, and of customers recently accessed
• Display the financial details for a selected customer (total amounts of outstanding or overdue invoices, credit limit, credit limit utilization, and credit risk class)
• Call up an original invoice or last dunning note in PDF format, and send it to the customer using e mail
• Display the average payment arrears of the customer for the last 12 months
• Display a list of payments made by the customer
To use the SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try it first with sample data.
The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app only shows data for which you are authorized in SAP ERP. The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet incorporates an enhancement option that allows you to display additional data, configured in SAP ERP by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Travel Receipt Capture for Android
• Enter information about expense items
• Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
• Record voice notes to explain expenses
• Save expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
Note: To use SAP Travel Receipt Capture with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP HR Approvals
• Respond to leave requests and timesheet entries
• Review team calendars and employee time account balances
• Check for incomplete timesheets, overbooking, and overlapping leave requests
• Receive automatic notifications of new leave requests
Note: To use SAP HR Approvals with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to Sybase Unwired Platform product documentation.
Note: A connection to a Sybase Unwired Platform server is required.
Key features of SAP Sales OnDemand for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Sales OnDemand for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Sales OnDemand solution with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.