Hi there! The creator of one of the most popular texture packs for MC brings you Chroma Crumble™ – a fun arcade-style breakout game based on the graphics of the ever-popular (5.5+ million official downloads) Chroma Hills™ Resource Pack. You’ll see that familiar Chroma Hills art style throughout in Chroma Crumble.
Chroma Crumble is our twist on this classic game genre taking the fun we have with block breaking in MC into this frantic and addictive game style. Play on the largest screen you have to see all the rich details we've slaved on!
Check it out and support Chroma Hills - we hope you enjoy our new game debut.
Be the Mining Knight who releases the villagers’ loot from the evil Wizard who has encased their valuables in various blocks. Watch out for evil spells cast by the evil Wizard in his attempt to thwart your progress. Collect and use various Power-ups to help give you some powerful boosts.
Chroma Crumble is completely free to play. Optional in-game items and features are available for purchase.
Chroma Crumble features:
· High quality 3D graphics with console-like presentation and flair
· Realistic physics
· Multiple worlds inspired by MC biomes, each with native blocks and unique arenas.
· Music themes custom composed for each world
· Match “weapons” to block types to break them more efficiently and gain further reward.
· Avoid evil spells that can shrink your shield, divert your weapon or reverse your movement
· Progression introduces more challenging structures, block types, weapon upgrades, more power-ups and evil spells (Muahaha!).
· Early Access features 4 worlds with 10 levels each.
· Features for future releases include: Boss rounds, Daily bonuses, Leaderboard, Challenge modes and Level Editor with community area to create and share custom levels, integration with third-party MC servers, Custom cosmetics and themes also planned.
We want your feedback folks!! Early access is for us to hear back from you on your thoughts, suggestions, ideas to further improve and balance the game as we continue towards a full release.
OUR FEEDBACK FORM IS LOCATED HERE www.chromacrumble.com