The Sycorp Calc HD is a tablet version of the Sycorp Calc Pro app. Provides quick and easy access to a number of calculations used in Water Damage Restoration, Construction, HVAC and Indoor Air Quality industries. Easy to use, quick access for use on job sites. Great for water technicians, supervisors, and insurance adjusters. Based on IICRC formulas. Includes published specs on over 100 pieces of equipment from Dri-Eaz, Phoenix, Abatement, Nikro, Jon Don, DryAir, B-Air, Ebac, Viking, Santa Fe, Arid and others.
*** Designed to be run in landscape screen mode only on 7" or larger tablets ****
*** for smaller tablets or smartphones, use Sycorp Calc Pro instead ***
- Restoration: dehumidifiers and air movers needed on a job based on Class of Loss and size of area. Also how many gallons of water in a given area. Enter multiple rooms sizes
- NEW: S500 (2015) Air mover calculation screen.
- Psychrometric: Calculate Grains per pound (GPP) specific humidity, dew point and vapor pressure. Email readings.
- Heating: how many BTU's and HVAC tons needed to heat or cool an area to a specific temperature
- Indoor Air Quality: How many HEPA air filter units needed for specific Air Changes per Hour (ACH). Email settings
- Power: Select equipment and calculate how much power is needed, cost and runtime
- Liquid conversions
- Definitions on over 100 terms
*****All the features of the free Sycorp Calc "lite" version plus:
- 2015 S500 standard Air Mover calculations
- Class 4 Water Loss and Desiccant air flow calculations
- Enter multiple room dimensions for calculations
- Email readings and room dimensions
- Calculate air movers by linear feet
- Set defaults for dehumidifier and height
- Calculate vapor pressure
- Formatted specifically for Tablets display.