Maps & GPS Navigation by Sygic is The World’s Most Installed Offline Maps & Navigation App!
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
This version includes 7 days to test drive full navigation. After 7 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to Lifetime Navigation.
How to install Sygic GPS Navigationhttp://youtu.be/32ffrGpxPsc?t=12s#aid=P84QYE2UECw"
• High quality maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Free Updates: maps & POIs
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exits
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for phones & tablets
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Real-Time Traffic to avoid traffic jams
• Original voices of Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 70 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
• Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
• TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
THE WORLD’S MOST DOWNLOADED OFFLINE GPS NAVIGATION APP
Save high quality MapmyIndia maps on your Android phone or tablet and navigate without internet connection. Over 33,000,000 people have installed Sygic GPS app, now you can get the best offline GPS navigation app for India completely free.
- Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
- Free Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
- Free offline maps for all of India
- Drag & Drop for simple route editing
- Spoken Street Names to focus on the road (in American and British English)
- Three Alternative Routes to choose from
- Waypoints for places you want to visit
- Dynamic Lane Guidance to know the right lane
- Speed Limit Display to protect your wallet
- 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
- Sharp Curve Warnings for added safety
- Notification of Upcoming Speed Limit Change
- Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
- Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways …
- Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
- Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
- Google™ Local Search to find anything
- Find and Navigate to
• Postal code
• GPS coordinates
• Geo tagged photo
APP THAT IS PERSONAL
- Import of interesting locations - POIs
- Customizable navigation screen
- Road Incident Sharing with other drivers
- SOS/Help to find assistance nearby
- Sidebar for tablets, more info about your drive
- Customizable spoken warnings
- Friends on the map
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
- Graphics optimized for tablet display
- Smooth Hardware Accelerated 3D rendering
- Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
FREE MAPMYINDIA OFFLINE MAPS
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
★★★★★"Sygic is one of the best apps you will have on your mobile."- ShahidImrann, Pakistan
★★★★★"The only great navigation application for Pakistan with voice instructions, turn by turn travel routes, map view with great graphics. - Raheem, Pakistan
★★★★★"Best map app for Pakistan... "- Salman, Pakistan
With over 20,000,000 downloads worldwide, Sygic is the most popular offline GPS navigation app.
High quality TPL Trakker maps stored on your phone or tablet (no internet connection needed!) together with a robust set of navigation features help you drive with confidence."
➤High quality TPL Trakker maps stored on the phone
➤Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
➤Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
➤Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
➤Waypoints for places you want to visit
➤Free Updates: maps, POIs, speed cams
➤3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
➤Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
➤Avoid Motorways …
➤Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
➤Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
➤Google™ Local Search to find anything
➤Find and Navigate to
• Postal code
• GPS coordinates
• Geo tagged photo
APP THAT IS PERSONAL
➤Import of interesting locations - POIs
➤Customizable navigation screen
➤Road Incident Sharing with other drivers
➤SOS/Help to find assistance nearby
➤Customizable spoken warnings
➤Friends on the map
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
➤Smooth Hardware Accelerated 3D rendering
➤Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
➤Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
TPL TRAKKER MAPS INCLUDED
Sygic. We listen.
Operating your navigation applications simply by talking.
All you have to do is launch the app, say a place you want to go to, and that’s it.
Your selected navigation app will be opened with navigation instructions.
Improved navigation search:
Search places by their name without having to specify the address. The app completes the full address of the destination automatically.
Setting up the device for navigation automatically:
You can set the app to turn On/Off the GPS, Data, Bluetooth, WiFi, Auto Rotation, sound volume, screen brightness.
History and favorites list:
You can keep your favorites places in a list and navigate to them simply by talking.
The app automatically keeps the history of all your destinations.
Chosen places can be shared with your family and friends by SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
You can add icon shortcuts to your favorite destinations on your home screen.
Supported navigation apps:
3. Telmap / M8
4. Google Maps
5. Device Maps
12. GPS Navigation 2
13. Gokivo GPS Navigator
14. VZ Navigator
18. Aatlas Navigator
19. AT&T Navigator
21. Yandex Navigator
22. Yandex Maps
21. Yue Chinese (Traditional Hong Kong)
✓ See your family & friend locations in real time
✓ Share free messages with your family
✓ Know your family is safe, or needs your help
✓ In need send/receive SOS with exact location
✓ Get notification, when your kid reaches destination
✓ Receive alert when kids go where it’s not safe
✓ See the location history of family member during past 7 days (available as an in-app purchase)
The most accurate family locator for your family safety
“Brilliant app, already came in handy and was highly accurate! Highly recommend it to anyone! „- Anja Sharma
✓ Family GPS Tracker app combines the robust GPS functionality and internet mapping
✓ Family locator app was designed as an easy to use tool for your family and friends
With family locator app you can track your kids & retired parents and always know your loved ones are safe
„Great app Not only does it perform well. It gives you a piece of mind. Not only can I check on my boys..I keep myself visible for my boys to keep track of me. I am medically retired with some serious health issues, so having the ability of them checking on me helps them out too.”
✓ Privacy of your family is top concern for us, reveal location only to people you trust
✓ Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s, and mark danger zone in the map to be notified when family member enters the zone
✓ Navigate to places your close one got stuck (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
Family locator app keeps family & friends connected
"I'd give 5 stars for this app as it helps me to track my family even in malls using AR. I'm always out on biz trips and it helps my family to keep track of my crazy travels as well.“Alan.Y
✓ The family locator app lets you find your friends or family members easily with augmented reality
✓ Family locator app keeps you in touch even if you are busy
✓ Check-in to tell others your location
Note: For Family GPS Tracker to function properly Location services must be turned on. Battery consumption is optimized for daily use of family locator. Family locator app needs to check your position regularly so it may take up-to 11% of your battery life.
Give Family GPS Tracker a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
POIMan for Sygic is an Android application that lets you keep your Sygic's Point of Interests (POIs) up to date and manage them (add / remove) in an easy way.
This application will download the POI's list from a definable URL (by default http://www.todo-poi.es/TodoPOI.xml) and let the user select and download the available POIs from that list. Since the POIs are in TomTom format (*.ov2), POIMan will convert them to the Sygic format (*.upi). Also the BMPs are downloaded and resized to a suitable size that Sygic displays properly.
By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Choose between miles or kilometers per hour (mph or km/h);
- Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device.
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Navigation Music Controller, an app to display music controls.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationmusiccontroller
As a new user you will get a free 5 day trial allowing you to try out all available Wisepilot features as much as you like. After the trial you may choose to either use only the free features or to purchase one or more of the available licenses to further enhance your navigation experience. This flexible solution allows you to customize Wisepilot to suit your specific needs.
When using the free features of Wisepilot you will always know where you are, you may search for any destination in the world and see an overview of your route on the world-wide map.
To further enhance Wisepilot the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop (and also included during the trial):
* Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
- Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
- Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
* Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
* Live traffic - Plan your trip with up-to-date traffic info to avoid queues, closed roads and other traffic incidents (can be used both with or without navigation)
* Wcities - Find current and upcoming events near your location
Please note that some features are only available in certain countries, check availability in the in-app Shop.
How to move Wisepilot between devices:
Send a message to the Wisepilot support staff including the Wisepilot user ID or IMEI from your old device as well as the IMEI of your new phone and they will help you transfer the account and license.
Maps to Sygic lets you open and navigate to Google Maps search results, favorite places*, and other POIs in Sygic navigation software with a single click.
Note: this is not a standalone navigation app, It's a bridge between Google Maps and Sygic. You must have Internet access and the latest Sygic (Aura v12 and higher) installed on your mobile device in order to use this app.
HOW TO USE
1) Tap on any place mark or search result in the Google Maps app and open place details.
2) Select "Share" and tap on "Maps to Sygic".
3) Before navigation, always check if the location is correctly transferred to Sygic. This app relies on Google Maps and locations may not always perfectly match Sygic's.
4) If the location you have selected is not properly transferred, try zooming in as much as you can in Google Maps and then share the location, or try sharing another location near where you want to go.
*FAVORITE (STARRED) LOCATIONS ARE PARTIALLY SUPPORTED. Locations may not be correctly sent to Sygic and may be off by a few meters (or by hundreds)! Please zoom in as far as you can before sharing starred locations. Search results and other POIs work fine.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- This app requires the latest Sygic (Aura version 12 and higher) and a fairly new version of Google Maps. Not compatible with older Sygic versions.
- Always check to see if the location is correctly transferred to Sygic.
- Accuracy of locations may be off to a certain degree, especially with favorite (starred) items.
- This is beta-quality software, so you can expect some glitches here and there. Error reports and suggestions are always welcome.
- Please uninstall the app within 15 minutes of the initial download in order to receive a full refund automatically.
- Your satisfaction is important to us. Even if you pass the 15-minute time frame, you're still eligible for a full refund. Please see next section for more details.
- If the app doesn't work for you or you're not fully satisfied in any aspect of the program, you can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please send us an email containing the order number and a brief explanation.
- This app relies on third-party web services by Google. Although it's very unlikely that cloud services will be unavailable and the app will stop working, if it does, you're eligible for a full refund if you have purchased the app within the last 90 days. Please send us an email containing the order number and a brief explanation of the situation.
- This app produces very accurate results; however, we cannot guarantee accuracy for all conversions. You are responsible for checking if the location has been transferred correctly to Sygic. Simply put, do not hit the road without checking the accuracy of the location first.
- Internet Access: Google Maps doesn't provide coordinate information when you share places between applications. In order to save battery and data, the processing required to extract coordinate information is done in the cloud. The place information is sent to the server, and the app then receives the coordinate data. Remember, neither your location nor any other identifying information is ever sent to the cloud! Currently, less than a few kilobytes is required for each conversion.
- Network Status: Required to check if you are connected to the Internet.
Google Maps and Sygic are trademarks of their respective owners. We are not affiliated with either of these companies.
Smooth and fast – that’s what Navigate 6 is all about. We have perfected our routing engine over the past 20 years to be one of the best in the industry. Proven. Navigate 6 uses the same TomTom maps that are used by car brands for their navigation solutions. Navigate 6 provides lane guidance and speed limits for optimal guidance – which you’d expect from an expensive car navigation system or personal navigation device.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. Navigate 6 automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in Navigate 6 for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for Navigate 6. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
+ No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
+ Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
+ Maps of 54 countries are available for purchase.
+ Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (2 weeks, 4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 0.89 EUR.
+ Free trial period of 30 days.
+ Highly detailed maps.
+ Convenient options for search in the maps.
+ Instant planning of complex routes.
+ Unlimited number of route points.
+ Optimal routes taking into account traffic density.
+ 3D models of key objects, buildings and road interchanges.
+ Extended POI database (petrol stations, shops, cafes, etc.), SPEEDCAM.
+ Lane assistance.
+ Free software and map updates.
+ Android 2-4.x.
FREE ONLINE SERVICES
+ Dynamic POI
AVAILABLE MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Brazil, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
Dear users, if you have any problems when you buy the program in Google Play, you can buy it at the company's website in the section “How to Buy” - http://www.navitel.ru/en/buy/
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Speed Cameras. Receive real-time mobile and fixed speed camera locations (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- AD, AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IC, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR, VA, BG (58%), CY (52%), RU (51%), UA (42%), RO (16%)
- For country abbreviations see http://goo.gl/xCJWT
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 3.4Gb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://android.tomtom.com for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
- Road maps and satellite images from various sources.
- Online maps and cached maps for offline use. No need to download gigabytes of never used maps.
- Optimized routes for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to generate route.
- GPS satellite & WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation.
- Travel articles and photos.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest restaurants, hotels, museums, gas stations, etc.