• Symantec Performance Value Unit (SPVU) Calculator – perform SPVU and server tier calculations for Symantec Storage Foundation and High Availability (SFHA) and Cluster Server (VCS) products.
• Patch Lookup – find SFHA and VCS patches based on a Symantec incident number, a patch number, or a patch name.
• Error Code Lookup – display descriptions and solutions for Symantec error messages.
• Install and Upgrade Checklist – determine whether an environment and/or server is ready to install or upgrade Symantec enterprise products. It lists product and installation requirements including memory, disk space, architecture, patches, agents, and documentation.
• Hardware Compatibility List – verify Symantec Storage Foundation compatibility with disk arrays, servers, HBAs, switches, and controllers.
QR codes are everywhere—in magazines, on billboards, posters, and more. They make it easy to get information about products or services and to take advantage of incentives and special deals. They can also make it easy for bad guys to attack your mobile device, steal your identity, and mess with your stuff. The problem is, a QR code is a website in disguise and you can’t tell if it’s safe until after you scan it. And then it’s too late.
When you scan a QR code, Norton Snap checks Norton Safe Web for the website’s safety rating. It lets you visit trusted sites immediately and blocks dangerous and suspicious sites before threats can be downloaded to your mobile device. A Norton Rating icon shows you if a site is safe or not. Pressing the icon takes you to the full Norton Safe Web site where you can get additional information, including a list of the threats detected and the complete, expanded website address, so you can see where the link really goes before you click it. Norton Snap also lets you send a quick message to friends, so you can share cool sites and promotions with them.
• Automatically scan QR codes and checks to see if they’re safe.
• Identify safe websites. Blocks malicious sites before they load on your mobile device.
• View the final destination a QR code is linked to, not just the shortened address, so you know where it really goes.
• Quickly and easily share cool sites and promotions with your friends.
• Tell at a glance whether a site is safe, potentially dangerous, or should be avoided completely.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec has more than 20,500 employees in more than 50 countries. We are the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With over 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY LITE (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security Lite: http://NortonApps.com/security
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Protect your kids from online dangers with Norton Family. Know what your kids are doing, even when you’re not around. Monitor their smartphone, tablet, and computer activities.
Download Norton Family: http://NortonApps.com/family
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
-Support device with hardware keyboard.
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- SSH key agent forwarding
With this project, we are building a Reference Database with the goal to cover as many Applications on as many Platforms, and in as many Languages as possible, to get millions of users out there to be more productive.
Our purpose is to build and maintain the most useful list of keyboard shortcuts database and to help find the most efficient way of doing everything with a computer.
Download and give the application a try. Feel free to drop us a mail for feedback and improvements you would like to see.
Right now the application contains keyboard shortcuts for:
Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
Adobe Acrobat 9
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
Adobe Illustrator CS4
Adobe In Design CS5
Adobe Photoshop CS4
Adobe Reader 8
Apple Garage Band
Internet Explorer 5
Internet Explorer 6
Internet Explorer 7
Internet Explorer 9
Mac OS X
Microsoft Access 2003
Microsoft BiztalkServer 2006
Microsoft Excel 2003
Microsoft Excel 97
Microsoft Frontpage 2003
Microsoft Infopath 2003
Microsoft Money 2003
Microsoft Onenote 2003
Microsoft Outlook 2007
Microsoft Outlook 97
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007
Microsoft Producer 1.0
Microsoft Project 2003
Microsoft Project 2007
Microsoft Publisher 2003
Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows ME
Microsoft Windows MovieMaker 1.1
Microsoft Windows NT
One Note 2010
Quark XPress 8
Share Point Server 2010
Tally ERP 9
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 12
Windows Server 2008
* You can also choose to play a quiz based on the keyboard shortcuts to help learn fast.
* Invite your friends to play the quiz with you
* All top scores show up in a public leaderboard
* Unlock challenges as you score higher.
* Option to share application information on Facebook
* Post your quiz score on Facebook
* Slide out drawer to quick pick the category for shortcuts.
We are working on adding more and an option to choose the apps you like and remove the rest to make enjoy from free space on your device.
NOTE: Symantec Mobile Security Agent requires a Symantec Mobile Security server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will only operate properly when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Mobile Security server system.
Symantec Mobile Security 7.2 addresses the three capabilities that are integral to any comprehensive enterprise mobile security solution, in a process that is simple, efficient and effective for both IT managers and mobile users.
Antimalware Protection eliminates viruses and malware before they infect your device:
• Device Scan: Automatic antivirus scan for downloaded apps and app updates to protect against threats.
• Device Protection: Detects and removes mobile security threats that cybercriminals use to steal your company’s info, spam you with texts, or take control of your device.
Anti-theft and Anti-loss Protection allows your company to remotely locate, lock and wipe your phone if it’s lost or stolen:
• Locate device: Symantec Mobile Security can help locate your missing or lost phone using GPS tracking and return a location using Google Maps.
• Remote Lock: Remotely place a security lock on your device with a simple text message so thieves can’t access your info or run up your bill.
• Remote Wipe: In case of loss or theft, remote wipe your device to make sure no one can access the confidential and sensitive corporate data from the device.
• Notifications: “Scream” locator lets your company send a ringtone-like command to your missing device that sets off an alarm, so you can find it fast.
Web Protection provides a privacy guard that helps protect you and your company’s information:
• Web Filtering: Blocks fraudulent and phishing websites created by cybercriminals to obtain your information that could be used to steal your company credentials or identity.
Certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information as needed.
If you need to uninstall this app from your Android device, go to the “Settings” menu and disable “device admin” prior uninstalling. If “device admin” is enabled, the uninstall procedure will fail.
A 14 day subscription free trial is available.
This service synchronizes SharePoint List contacts with smartphone/device contacts.
Make syncs that are bi-directional and/or one-way between SharePoint to your device(s).
Allow users to update SharePoint contacts when they update the contact on their smartphone (or disallow it).
Control which SharePoint contacts to synchronize using SharePoint List Views.
Map device contact fields to SharePoint List Columns (First Name, Last Name, Photo, Mobile, Address, Assistant, etc).
Fully compatible with Google Now and Siri and other super-cool smartphone specific features your device may have.
The service utilizes native device standards to achieve interoperability across all major platforms, including iOS and Android.
Please Note: This App requires a SharePoint Mobile Sync subscription by Kintivo.com. A 14 day subscription free trial is available.
NOTE: Symantec Mobile Management Agent requires a Symantec Mobile Management server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will not run standalone and will only operate when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Mobile Management server system.
Symantec Mobile Management 7.2 addresses the three core areas of functionality that should be integral to any comprehensive mobile management solution, in a process that is simple and efficient for both IT managers and mobile users:
Enable the device for use in a corporate environment. This includes configuring access to key corporate assets, like email, Wi-Fi and VPN, and distributing documents and media content.
Secure the device and the data that is stored on it. Activate appropriate password, access and wipe controls, and maintain separation of corporate data from personal data.
Manage all devices from a central location, with real-time access to inventory, configuration, and help desk functions. Manage up to 20,000 mobile devices from a single server. Built on a proven, enterprise-scale platform and natively integrated with Symantec Client Management Suite.
In order to facilitate communication between the Symantec Mobile Management Server and your mobile device, certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information as
For increased security, the Office 365 Admin app supports Windows Azure Directory Multi-Factor Authentication and the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app.
Tell us about your experience using the app by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Symantec PGP Viewer decrypts, verifies, and displays PGP-encrypted text on devices running Google Android™ software. It complements an enterprise strategy for email encryption and provides mobile users with the ability to access their messages and attachments anywhere, even when offline. Users access their emails through the standard Android mail app, eliminating the need for alternative mail client software or access to the web to read messages.
By using encrypted email, organizations can ensure that no unauthorized users can access encrypted sensitive email on the device. It ensures that the information stays protected until it is decrypted, no matter where it goes, even if the device is lost or stolen.
• Decrypt messages encoded in the OpenPGP format
• Decrypt attachments, such as email attachments and PGP/MIME messages
• Verify digital signatures, to ensure that the message has not been tampered
• View messages to see the content
PGP Viewer is a part of the email encryption product family available from Symantec. The email encryption family includes options for desktop email (on Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows systems), gateway email encryption, and mobile devices (including Apple iOS devices).
Important Information Before Installing:
Symantec Encryption Management Server provides user administration and key management for enterprise deployments of this application. Users must enroll with a Symantec Encryption Management Server for administrative services and to load credentials into the devices. This feature helps organizations stay in control of their Android device usage with their encrypted email environment and ensure that usage adhere to corporate policy.
This application does not support a standalone mode for key management, and will not work with self-generated keys.
In addition, organizations using end-to-end email encryption must have Symantec Desktop Email Encryption from Symantec installed on their workstation to access encrypted messages on their primary computer. Your email administrator will need to provide you with the details for one of the following methods in order to enroll with Symantec Encryption Management Server.
1) Auto Setup: In order to use Auto Setup, your email administrator must provide you with a configuration file via email. This file will allow you to complete the enrollment process without typing in most of the details.
2) Manual Setup: This process requires entering the hostname of the Symantec Encryption Management Server, along with your username and password. If your organization uses a proxy, this information is necessary as well.
- Personalized agenda
- Download key presentations
- Find the latest event happening
- Post photos, comments, and tweets
- Complete surveys, polls and quizzes
- Participate in the GSC Game for event week prizes
It's that simple.
Requires OneNote for Android.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
You can monitor and control Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems as well as any application using the monitoring API.
Pulseway dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• To monitor a computer, download and install the agent software from www.pulseway.com;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
• The status and uptime of all systems
• CPU usage and usage history chart
• Current available memory and usage history chart
• External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
• Ping round trip response time and response time chart
• Status of local hard disks
• Services status
• Network interfaces status and traffic chart
• Running processes
• Event logs
• Scheduled tasks status
• Ports status
• Logged in users
• Hardware details
• Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
• User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
• View and manage Windows updates
• Performance counters
• ... and more
• Start, pause, continue and stop a service
• Kill a process
• Start and stop a scheduled task
• Log off any logged in user
• Send a message to the logged in users
• Command prompt and PowerShell support
• Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
• Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
• Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
• Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
• Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
• Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
• Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
• Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
• Run SQL Server queries
• ... and more
• When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
• When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
• When the free memory is below a specified percentage
• When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
• When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
• When a user logs in or logs out
• When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
• When a monitored port is closed
• When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
• When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
• When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
• ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating Systems supported:
• Windows Server: 2003 or higher
• Windows Desktop: XP or higher
• Linux: All major distributions
• Mac: OS X 10.8+
- Access multiple cloud services such as Evernote®, Box®, Dropbox®, Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and Microsoft SharePoint Online® 2013, with a single sign-on.
- Scan directly from compatible Dell printers to cloud services for easy file sharing and collaboration.
- Search for files across multiple clouds simultaneously and print the content easily.
- Preview and print documents directly from your mobile device or supported cloud service.
- Monitor printer and toner status.
Dell Color Printers
1235cn, 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, C1660w, C1760nw, C1765nf, C1765nfw, 2150cn, 2150cdn, 2155cn, 2155cdn, C2660dn, C2665dnf, 3130cn, C3760n, C3760dn, C3765dnf, 5130cdn, C5765dn, C7765dn
Dell Mono Printers
1130n, 1135n, B1160w, B1163w, B1165nfw, B1265dnf, B1265dfw, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, B2375dnf, B2375dfw, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dn, B3465dnf, 5230n, 5230dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, 5330dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7130cdn, 7330dn
Dell Inkjet Printers
The kiteworks app lets users:
• Securely create, edit and view Microsoft Office files (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) online and offline.
• Annotate PDFs using embedded annotation tools.
• Drag and drop multiple files easily to move, copy, or share using innovative Move Tray feature.
• View real-time user activities on user activity dashboard including file and folder activities, user comments and assigned tasks.
• Assign tasks for files in a shared kiteworks folder to collaborators.
• Upload files from e-mail attachments, pictures from camera, camera roll, and files from other apps to secure kiteworks folders.
• Lock/unlock files on kiteworks folders and SharePoint.
• Preview over 200 types of files securely without having to download them.
The following Symantec MDM and MAM features are enabled for this App:
• Selectively revoke app level access, kiteworks app, its container and all of its content can be selectively-wiped while keep other device data intact.
• Set Open-In Policies (whitelisting of apps).
This kiteworks for Symantec Mobile App requires a user account on a kiteworks system and optionally on Symantec to utilize the Mobile Application Management capabilities. This app provides mobile business users the flexibility to use their own mobile devices to securely share information with both internal and external collaborators without compromising enterprise security and compliance.
If you do not have a kiteworks account, please visit http://www.accellion.com/free-trial
An open source, full-featured tool to combine all other tools used for managing your SGS1/2. Best toolbox around!
This app allows you to do the following:
- Install / Uninstall Various Samsung / System apps
+ Secret Codes
- Easy Access to Secret Codes
- Enable / Disable Media Scanner
- Clean Media Thumbnails
- Change CSC Code
- Backup / Restore efs Folder
- Battery History
- Battery Information
- Usage Statistics
- Change Display Resolution
- Enable Application Scaling Multi DPI support
- Change Popup Animation Speed
- Change Transition Animation Speed
- Enable / Disable Fancy Input Animations
+ Backup & Restore - CWM Manager
- Reboot into Recovery
- Backup System
- Restore System
- Delete Backups
- Flash CWM ZIPS (update.zip, kernel or themes)
gokhanmoral got mad and you gotta deal with it :D
Profiles MIGHT work or might not, I cant do anything about it.
Still if you want to place a donation - you are welcome to.
This does NOT install a NEW application icon!
This is a feature unlock key for ExTweaks application.
Currently it unlocks (ICS+)
+ profile switching within ExTweaks
+ full profile management (add/remove/rename)
+ profile switching widget
Still, if You are on GB and just want to support me by donating - You are welcome to do so :)
Voltage Control Extreme does not install a NEW program icon!
Voltage Control Extreme features:
- profiles support (you can switch between saved configurations)
- profile switching by widget
- CPU history (time per each frequency)
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
*** THIS IS A LICENCE FILE ***
*** RECOVERY MANAGER APPLICATION REQUIRED ***
This is a license file for Recovery Commander. It unlocks following features of Recovery Commander DEMO:
- Recovery (recover to earlier state -> pick a existing backup from list)
- Flash CWM Package (this will allow you to flash an *.zip package located anywhere on sdcard, without the need of navigating through CWM menus)
* This is a license package for nitrality. It does nothing on its own. *
This does not install a NEW program icon!
Proposed Elite features:
- Disables ads
- Disbale nagscreen
- A new widget?
NOTE: Currently there are no additional features in nitrality that are unlocked with this download. Consider this a presale. This is here to help support future development. The cost of this app will increase to CHF 2.00. Get it now while it's half price.