• Symantec Performance Value Unit (SPVU) Calculator – perform SPVU and server tier calculations for Symantec Storage Foundation and High Availability (SFHA) and Cluster Server (VCS) products.
• Patch Lookup – find SFHA and VCS patches based on a Symantec incident number, a patch number, or a patch name.
• Error Code Lookup – display descriptions and solutions for Symantec error messages.
• Install and Upgrade Checklist – determine whether an environment and/or server is ready to install or upgrade Symantec enterprise products. It lists product and installation requirements including memory, disk space, architecture, patches, agents, and documentation.
• Hardware Compatibility List – verify Symantec Storage Foundation compatibility with disk arrays, servers, HBAs, switches, and controllers.
QR codes are everywhere—in magazines, on billboards, posters, and more. They make it easy to get information about products or services and to take advantage of incentives and special deals. They can also make it easy for bad guys to attack your mobile device, steal your identity, and mess with your stuff. The problem is, a QR code is a website in disguise and you can’t tell if it’s safe until after you scan it. And then it’s too late.
When you scan a QR code, Norton Snap checks Norton Safe Web for the website’s safety rating. It lets you visit trusted sites immediately and blocks dangerous and suspicious sites before threats can be downloaded to your mobile device. A Norton Rating icon shows you if a site is safe or not. Pressing the icon takes you to the full Norton Safe Web site where you can get additional information, including a list of the threats detected and the complete, expanded website address, so you can see where the link really goes before you click it. Norton Snap also lets you send a quick message to friends, so you can share cool sites and promotions with them.
• Automatically scan QR codes and checks to see if they’re safe.
• Identify safe websites. Blocks malicious sites before they load on your mobile device.
• View the final destination a QR code is linked to, not just the shortened address, so you know where it really goes.
• Quickly and easily share cool sites and promotions with your friends.
• Tell at a glance whether a site is safe, potentially dangerous, or should be avoided completely.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec has more than 20,500 employees in more than 50 countries. We are the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With over 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY LITE (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security Lite: http://NortonApps.com/security
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Protect your kids from online dangers with Norton Family. Know what your kids are doing, even when you’re not around. Monitor their smartphone, tablet, and computer activities.
Download Norton Family: http://NortonApps.com/family
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
Unifyle-Symantec file manager is a certified app that is part of the Symantec Sealed program. It enforces the security policies set by administrator using the Symantec App Center Admin console account.
Unifyle's use cases:
1) Provide a cloud like solution right from your existing resources:
With Unifyle you will be able to provide all the cloud like features employees come to expect without moving content to the cloud. Security and Flexibility in one easy to implement solution. You can install and configure Unifyle within an hour or two.
Employees will be able to search, manage, share and edit files securely using mobile device or PC.
2) Enterprise file management built for mobile users:
Mobilize your enterprise documents using Unifyle. Users can securely search, manage, share and edit files distributed over enterprise file stores behind the firewall, as well as cloud based storage services like Box, Google Drive, OneDrive etc using their mobile devices or computers. integrates with MDM solutions from Symantec and Citrix utilizing industry standard security features.
3) Search, Manage, Share and Edit enterprise files Securely :
Unifyle is a secure on-premise enterprise file management service that helps users securely work with their documents from anywhere using any device. Employees can access all the documents stored in corporate file storage (File servers, SharePoint, FTP servers etc.,) from anywhere and edit or share files with ease.
4) Integrates tightly with corporate security:
Unifyle Completely secure on-premise solution that is integrated with LDAP and supports several MDM solutions you might have already rolled out making the entire solution very secure and avoids duplicate efforts.
Major value proposition of Unifyle includes:
1) Give users easy mobile access to internal file storage: Users can access, edit, share files from SharePoint, FTP and file servers. No need to move the files anywhere.
2) Mobile access to Sharepoint – users can access, edit and share Sharepoint files using mobile phones.
3) Converting internal file servers to a Dropbox model. No need to move the files to the cloud. You get cloud like features right from your file storage.
4) Search across all your file storage
5) Connect to your internal file storage to the cloud (if you are interested in adding cloud services like Box, Dropbox etc.,). Users can now manage all their content from a single dashboard.
6) Ability to pick a file from anywhere and edit it using apps published on XenApp
With Symantec AppCenter Admin console, organizations can centrally manage and deploy apps for their users, with the confidence that their corporate data is secure. Symantec Sealed apps can leverage a policy framework that provides advanced authorization, configuration, and data security capabilities. Symantec Sealed libraries help to secure and manage enterprise apps on mobile devices while preserving their functionality and user experience. Symantec sealed apps are secured by Symantec AppCenter Workspace policies and controlled within the Symantec AppCenter infrastructure.
For integration with Citrix XenMobile and Workx please use our other product called Unifyle for Xen.
Unifyle for Xen extends your XenApp resources by making it possible for employees pick files from any of the file stores mentioned above and edit files seamlessly using apps published on XenApp server.
This app is well integrated with Citrix Receiver. Through the Citrix Receiver integration on Android you will be able to edit files seamlessly using applications published on XenApp server.
NOTE: Symantec Mobile Security Agent requires a Symantec Mobile Security server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will only operate properly when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Mobile Security server system.
Symantec Mobile Security 7.2 addresses the three capabilities that are integral to any comprehensive enterprise mobile security solution, in a process that is simple, efficient and effective for both IT managers and mobile users.
Antimalware Protection eliminates viruses and malware before they infect your device:
• Device Scan: Automatic antivirus scan for downloaded apps and app updates to protect against threats.
• Device Protection: Detects and removes mobile security threats that cybercriminals use to steal your company’s info, spam you with texts, or take control of your device.
Anti-theft and Anti-loss Protection allows your company to remotely locate, lock and wipe your phone if it’s lost or stolen:
• Locate device: Symantec Mobile Security can help locate your missing or lost phone using GPS tracking and return a location using Google Maps.
• Remote Lock: Remotely place a security lock on your device with a simple text message so thieves can’t access your info or run up your bill.
• Remote Wipe: In case of loss or theft, remote wipe your device to make sure no one can access the confidential and sensitive corporate data from the device.
• Notifications: “Scream” locator lets your company send a ringtone-like command to your missing device that sets off an alarm, so you can find it fast.
Web Protection provides a privacy guard that helps protect you and your company’s information:
• Web Filtering: Blocks fraudulent and phishing websites created by cybercriminals to obtain your information that could be used to steal your company credentials or identity.
Certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information as needed.
If you need to uninstall this app from your Android device, go to the “Settings” menu and disable “device admin” prior uninstalling. If “device admin” is enabled, the uninstall procedure will fail.
NOTE: Symantec Mobile Management Agent requires a Symantec Mobile Management server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will not run standalone and will only operate when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Mobile Management server system.
Symantec Mobile Management 7.2 addresses the three core areas of functionality that should be integral to any comprehensive mobile management solution, in a process that is simple and efficient for both IT managers and mobile users:
Enable the device for use in a corporate environment. This includes configuring access to key corporate assets, like email, Wi-Fi and VPN, and distributing documents and media content.
Secure the device and the data that is stored on it. Activate appropriate password, access and wipe controls, and maintain separation of corporate data from personal data.
Manage all devices from a central location, with real-time access to inventory, configuration, and help desk functions. Manage up to 20,000 mobile devices from a single server. Built on a proven, enterprise-scale platform and natively integrated with Symantec Client Management Suite.
In order to facilitate communication between the Symantec Mobile Management Server and your mobile device, certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information as
This app contains information about:
·Installing or upgrading Endpoint Protection
·Installing or upgrading Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition
·Finding additional resources (what’s new, known issues, support, community)
Symantec Secure Email is a Microsoft ActiveSync based email application for business users. When deployed in conjunction with theSymantec App Center product, this application allows secure syncing and storage of corporate email from Exchange ActiveSync based servers (Exchange, Lotus Notes, Office 365, etc.) on Android devices.
Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks
- Receive, Update, and Send emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes
- Support for multiple email formats and body styles, including HTML
- GAL Lookup, Signatures, Flags, and Categories.
- Auto-configuration and enterprise management
- Clear separation of corporate email from personal email and data
- AES 256 bit encryption of all app data at rest on the device
- Password controls for access to this application
- Copy-Paste restrictions on email content
- Selective wipe of email data
The kiteworks app lets users:
• Securely create, edit and view Microsoft Office files (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) online and offline.
• Annotate PDFs using embedded annotation tools.
• Drag and drop multiple files easily to move, copy, or share using innovative Move Tray feature.
• View real-time user activities on user activity dashboard including file and folder activities, user comments and assigned tasks.
• Assign tasks for files in a shared kiteworks folder to collaborators.
• Upload files from e-mail attachments, pictures from camera, camera roll, and files from other apps to secure kiteworks folders.
• Lock/unlock files on kiteworks folders and SharePoint.
• Preview over 200 types of files securely without having to download them.
The following Symantec MDM and MAM features are enabled for this App:
• Selectively revoke app level access, kiteworks app, its container and all of its content can be selectively-wiped while keep other device data intact.
• Set Open-In Policies (whitelisting of apps).
This kiteworks for Symantec Mobile App requires a user account on a kiteworks system and optionally on Symantec to utilize the Mobile Application Management capabilities. This app provides mobile business users the flexibility to use their own mobile devices to securely share information with both internal and external collaborators without compromising enterprise security and compliance.
If you do not have a kiteworks account, please visit http://www.accellion.com/free-trial
Symantec Secure Web allows you to securely access your company’s internal websites and rich content from your mobile devices. With Symantec App Center, enterprise mobile administrators can customize policies to meet unique security and business needs of the organization.
- Modern browser with multi-tab and rich content browsing
- Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
- Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
- Access intranet sites without VPN (through Symantec AppCenter policy)
- AES 256 bit encryption of all app data at rest on the device
- Password controls for access to this application
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
An open source, full-featured tool to combine all other tools used for managing your SGS1/2. Best toolbox around!
This app allows you to do the following:
- Install / Uninstall Various Samsung / System apps
+ Secret Codes
- Easy Access to Secret Codes
- Enable / Disable Media Scanner
- Clean Media Thumbnails
- Change CSC Code
- Backup / Restore efs Folder
- Battery History
- Battery Information
- Usage Statistics
- Change Display Resolution
- Enable Application Scaling Multi DPI support
- Change Popup Animation Speed
- Change Transition Animation Speed
- Enable / Disable Fancy Input Animations
+ Backup & Restore - CWM Manager
- Reboot into Recovery
- Backup System
- Restore System
- Delete Backups
- Flash CWM ZIPS (update.zip, kernel or themes)
Voltage Control Extreme does not install a NEW program icon!
Voltage Control Extreme features:
- profiles support (you can switch between saved configurations)
- profile switching by widget
- CPU history (time per each frequency)
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
gokhanmoral got mad and you gotta deal with it :D
Profiles MIGHT work or might not, I cant do anything about it.
Still if you want to place a donation - you are welcome to.
This does NOT install a NEW application icon!
This is a feature unlock key for ExTweaks application.
Currently it unlocks (ICS+)
+ profile switching within ExTweaks
+ full profile management (add/remove/rename)
+ profile switching widget
Still, if You are on GB and just want to support me by donating - You are welcome to do so :)
*** THIS IS A LICENCE FILE ***
*** RECOVERY MANAGER APPLICATION REQUIRED ***
This is a license file for Recovery Commander. It unlocks following features of Recovery Commander DEMO:
- Recovery (recover to earlier state -> pick a existing backup from list)
- Flash CWM Package (this will allow you to flash an *.zip package located anywhere on sdcard, without the need of navigating through CWM menus)
* This is a license package for nitrality. It does nothing on its own. *
This does not install a NEW program icon!
Proposed Elite features:
- Disables ads
- Disbale nagscreen
- A new widget?
NOTE: Currently there are no additional features in nitrality that are unlocked with this download. Consider this a presale. This is here to help support future development. The cost of this app will increase to CHF 2.00. Get it now while it's half price.