This app contains information about:
·Installing or upgrading Endpoint Protection
·Installing or upgrading Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition
·Finding additional resources (what’s new, known issues, support, community)
QR codes are everywhere—in magazines, on billboards, posters, and more. They make it easy to get information about products or services and to take advantage of incentives and special deals. They can also make it easy for bad guys to attack your mobile device, steal your identity, and mess with your stuff. The problem is, a QR code is a website in disguise and you can’t tell if it’s safe until after you scan it. And then it’s too late.
When you scan a QR code, Norton Snap checks Norton Safe Web for the website’s safety rating. It lets you visit trusted sites immediately and blocks dangerous and suspicious sites before threats can be downloaded to your mobile device. A Norton Rating icon shows you if a site is safe or not. Pressing the icon takes you to the full Norton Safe Web site where you can get additional information, including a list of the threats detected and the complete, expanded website address, so you can see where the link really goes before you click it. Norton Snap also lets you send a quick message to friends, so you can share cool sites and promotions with them.
• Automatically scan QR codes and checks to see if they’re safe.
• Identify safe websites. Blocks malicious sites before they load on your mobile device.
• View the final destination a QR code is linked to, not just the shortened address, so you know where it really goes.
• Quickly and easily share cool sites and promotions with your friends.
• Tell at a glance whether a site is safe, potentially dangerous, or should be avoided completely.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec has more than 20,500 employees in more than 50 countries. We are the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With over 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY LITE (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security Lite: http://NortonApps.com/security
NORTON MOBILE UTILITIES LITE (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Utilities Lite. Accelerate your Android for peak performance. Extend battery life and remove apps that slow down your device.
Download Norton Mobile Utilities Lite: http://NortonApps.com/utilities
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Protect your kids from online dangers with Norton Family. Know what your kids are doing, even when you’re not around. Monitor their smartphone, tablet, and computer activities.
Download Norton Family: http://NortonApps.com/family
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
It is the most complete management system companies made Android devices, features like user management, internal messaging, map view, orders, customers, products, reports (PDF) and articles.
All Sales Management, Purchasing and Suppliers.
- Synchronize data
- User Management
- Internal Messaging
- Display map of users
- Customer Management
- Management of products / articles
- Management of product categories
- Inventory management (Input / shows)
- Management of movements (Input / sticking out stock)
- Management of customer orders
- Generating PDF catalogs produced
- Generation of orders to PDF
- Sending orders by Email
- Management of suppliers orders
Inventory Tracker makes it easy to track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment and balance sheet on yearly, monthly, weekly and daily basis. It can also transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your inventory report. It's the excellent Android inventory tracking app for business or warehouse administrators, sales people, managers and business owners.
• Barcode scanner: User can use the built-in barcode scanner or barcode scanner app from ZXing Team.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: Support 37 most used currencies.
• Auto completion: Inventory Tracker has an artificial intelligence built in designed to remember the item related information. Once the item is selected, other information will be automatically filled in.
• Auto Default Values: Previous used values will be used as default values for next data entry.
• User-extendable Database: User can always extend database to have more inventory items, categories, companies, locations, suppliers and clients. User defined information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Inventory Items, Categories, Companies, Locations, Suppliers and Clients
• Import feature: For information about inventory item, category, company, location, client and supplier, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: Backup/restore database to/from SD card, Dropbox™ or Google Drive.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Send report: User can send report file in CSV or HTML format by email, Dropbox™ and Google™ Drive.
• Filters: Filters Item, Category, Company, Location, Supplier/client, Payment and Shipment information are available in Inventory Log viewer. User can use them by click on the Menu button on the phone
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Inventory Tracker.
• Detail view and summary: User can see yearly, monthly, weekly and daily Inventory Log detail and summary. By click on the menu button on the phone, user can use data type filters.
• Balance sheet based on items.
• Optional column: In Inventory Log viewer, user has options to select an optional column to display item, category, company, location or notes.
• Charts and diagrams: User can see monthly inventory summary in charts and diagrams. User can also user data type filters to change data for the diagrams.
• Auto database backup: It allows the program to automatically back up database before program exits.
• Tap to Sort: In Inventory Log viewer, user also can click on the column header to sort inventory records.
• Duplicate record: By long tap on the selected item in Inventory Log viewer, user can have menu to duplicate the selected record.
• Install and run from SD card: User can switch Inventory Tracker storage location between phone and SD card.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
** Added Dropbox for backup and restore !!! ***
The myBiz Mobile Business Manager is a comprehensive suite of tools that allow a mobile user to manage a small to medium business without having to be tethered to a terminal
This app is the myStock app on Steroids! Comprehensive Inventory with extra business tools for total business management. Simple interfaces with great export/import features to work with PC tools like Excel, Calc...etc.
Easily send Quotes and Invoices to customers as PDFs, Expense reports to your manager and Inventory adjustments to the shipping department! All via your mobile phone or tablet!
The tool suite includes an Inventory Manager (similar to the myStock Inventory Manager), an Expense Tracker and a Quotation and Invoice Generator. This allows a user to meticulously track and document products and services that go in and out of the business
These tools are particularly powerful and can be used from the beginning of a sale to the tail end of disposition, while recording all expenses along the way
All the tools have the ability to report in PDF format for easy viewing, as well as exporting to CSV for data manipulation and statistical operations in a standard spreadsheet program.
Currently supports Decimal Currency formats #,###.## (Cannot process comma as the decimal)
Exported PDF headers are only supported for English Language
Designed for single device real-time management (does not sync across multiple devices)
Project organization – Manage multiple projects at a time and separate different aspects of your Businesses and Personal data.
Password protection – Protect your projects from other users
Backup/Restore – Each project or the whole Application.
Export and transfer to PC or other devices for analysis and reporting
Import all your data from the Trial Edition!
Tabulate daily expenses such as purchases, mileage and rents
Report and review the expenses in multiple formats such as CVS or PDF
Categorize and sort expenses
Automate recurring expenses
Group multiple Expenses in an overall Expense worksheet
Integrated Mileage calculation
Integrated Pop-up Calculator
Export and Import - All sheets, Single sheet or Single expense record
User definable expense categories
Summary reports and charts
Prepare, generate & send full-fledged quotations and invoices from your mobile device
Add multiple Products and Services as line items
Add credits, discounts and taxes
Set Status to keep up to date with open or pending quotes and invoices
Maintain an internal customer list for easy quote and invoice generation
Option to select customers from system Contact List
Outputs a professionally formatted quotes and invoices in PDF format
Insert a Company Logo and Signatures as picture files into your Quotes and Invoices
Export to CSV data format for data editing on a PC or other device
Duplicate quotes to reuse for multiple customers
Send finalized invoices to automatically apply adjustments to inventory
Full Product Database
Cost and Pricing Management
Report Generation in PDF and Charting
Export and Import Stock Data
Add detailed product information
Quickly make transactions by scanning Product Barcodes
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Compatible with myStock (export/import stock data) and myBook (apply contacts to Quotes).
Priority Support for 6 months after purchase.
Support Site (for fastest response)
Keywords: Sales Tracking Inventory Management Projects stock invoice pdf csv quote quotation logo business tool chart expense account bar code scan barcode reader QR code product picture scanner Bin stockroom CRM Customer Relation Manager ERP Solution biz mobile
1. Record selling and purchasing activities;
2. Record business expenses;
3. Maintain customers and suppliers information;
4. Manage accounts receivable and payable;
5. Track and update inventory;
6. Charts for monitoring business performance;
7. Search sell and purchase records by various criteria;
8. Backup critical data;
9. Provide sell/purchase detail and summary reports; inventory, receivable, cost detail and margin monthly summary reports;
10. Generate invoice/receipt and email it to customer;
11. And more;
The app is intuitive, optimized for easy and fast handling, provides import and export capabilities (Google Drive, CSV, XML), and offers Bluetooth & bar code scanner support. The item capacity can be extended at any time as required.
Rapid Inventory Management simplifies stocktaking and inventory maintenance. Create, manage or control your item stock lists, scroll of articles, part lists, equipment serial numbers, physical or fixed assets, CD and DVD collections, etc. in no time at all. The app was optimized for fast and smooth operation on smart phones and tablets; particular emphasis was placed on simple and intuitive operation.
The built-in barcode scanner and the integrated support for industry-grade Bluetooth scanners allow you to manage item data in as little time as possible.
The integrated data exchange functions allow you to import existing stock lists or to use the collected data for further processing. Data import and data export can be performed using CSV files, XML files or by the means of Google Drive (Google online spreadsheets).
• Searchable, clearly represented item list
• Custom fields (various datatypes and images)
• Custom sort order
• Tag items with labels
• Data import and data export functions (CSV, XML, Google Drive)
• Bluetooth barcode scanner support (Bluetooth SPP devices)
• Built-in camera barcode scanner
• Optimized for smart-phones and tablets
PROBLEMS? QUESTIONS? ENHANCEMENTS? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (email) / TECITSupport (Skype). Your comments, feedback and ratings are welcome!
WHAT IS DUCOTRAX?
An inventory management system that reduces the three most expensive mistakes your business makes.
1) Out-of-stocks that cost you revenue from lost sales
2) Overstocking which leaves cash sitting on your shelves.
3) Data entry errors that occur when re-typing information from one system to another.
WHY USE AN INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
Your business depends on having the right product in the optimal quantity on your shelves at the time you need it. If you're using a pen, paper, and spreadsheet, or even an out-dated software suite to keep track of your inventory, chances are your business is losing money - and you're not even aware of it.
HOW DOES DUCOTRAX WORK?
The primary element of the Ducotrax platform is the Software-as-a-Service based Inventory and Warehouse management system. With Ducotrax, you can count, track, pick, receive, and move items within your warehouse or stock room. It's designed to replace costly processes that plague small and medium sized businesses, and in turn increase the efficiency and profitability of your warehouse.
WHAT ABOUT THE MOBILE APP?
This mobile application is designed to run in either "standalone" or "connected" mode. As a standalone app, you can create items and locations, count items in multiple locations and move items from one location to another. Even without connecting it to a Ducotrax account, it's the best data collection app on the market.
Connecting this mobile app to the Ducotrax platform is when you'll begin to see the true power of the system as it was designed. In addition to the functionality available in standalone mode, when connected the application allows you to pick sales orders and receive against purchase orders that can be created online. It truly is the perfect solution for managing your warehouse!
WHERE CAN I GET AN ACCOUNT?
You can sign up for a FREE 30-day account on our website - http://www.ducotrax.com
With an Enterprise or Unlimited account you can connect your mobile device to the server account and have access to items, locations, sales, and purchase orders from anywhere.
It can create multiple containers, and within each one creates a multitude of components.
Each component has four attributes: number, name, value and description. The attribute value can be a bar code or QR code, read with some application code reader, or any text alphanumérico entered manually.
If we do a long press on any of the objects containing the screen, we will get a menu from which we can send the selected container by bluethoot, e-mail, ... . The container can be delivered in a xml or csv format separated by semicolons. This format is suitable for csv then import it into Excel spreadsheets as well and keep track of inventory from the pc.
Inventory control, warehouse inventory, shipment tracking, inventory, stock control, control, storage, record storage.
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
Pull up asset information in seconds. Access details of asset checkouts and employee possessions with ease.
EZOfficeInventory is a popular asset tracking tool used by numerous businesses.
Supports custom barcoding!
Security Permissions of location required for reporting asset scans on Google Map
To signup you must visit http://www.ezofficeinventory.com and select an appropriate subscription package (paid)
Free demo version!
Search word: scadenziario, soldi, spese, fatture, fattura, incassi, bolle, bolla, gestionale, schedule, money, expenses, invoices, bills, management, gestionale, bilancio, prima nota, statistica
***** This app is designed to work on touchscreen phones in portrait mode only. If your phone has a physical landscape-oriented keyboard, this app will not work for you. *****
Getting started is easy! All you need to do is:
1. Download the app
2. Register your account
3. Scan your inventory
4. Export your inventory file, or sync it with your point-of sale
***** Please note that this app requires an active Internet connection. If you don’t have an Internet connection, you will not be able to use this app. *****
How does Retail Inventory sync with my point-of-sale?
Retail Inventory is integrated directly with Cashier Live, the industry leader in web based point-of-sale software. When you register your Retail Inventory account, a Cashier Live free trial account is created for you automatically. As you scan your inventory, data is synced directly with your inventory inside of the Cashier Live system. Alternatively, you can also send your inventory file via email which can then be imported into your POS system of choice.
You can learn more about Cashier Live at http://www.cashierlive.com
***** Support Information *****
Have a question? Need help? Here’s a few options:
Support requests sent via our support forums or email are answered very promptly.
More from developer
NOTE: Symantec Mobile Security Agent requires a Symantec Mobile Security server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will only operate properly when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Mobile Security server system.
Symantec Mobile Security 7.2 addresses the three capabilities that are integral to any comprehensive enterprise mobile security solution, in a process that is simple, efficient and effective for both IT managers and mobile users.
Antimalware Protection eliminates viruses and malware before they infect your device:
• Device Scan: Automatic antivirus scan for downloaded apps and app updates to protect against threats.
• Device Protection: Detects and removes mobile security threats that cybercriminals use to steal your company’s info, spam you with texts, or take control of your device.
Anti-theft and Anti-loss Protection allows your company to remotely locate, lock and wipe your phone if it’s lost or stolen:
• Locate device: Symantec Mobile Security can help locate your missing or lost phone using GPS tracking and return a location using Google Maps.
• Remote Lock: Remotely place a security lock on your device with a simple text message so thieves can’t access your info or run up your bill.
• Remote Wipe: In case of loss or theft, remote wipe your device to make sure no one can access the confidential and sensitive corporate data from the device.
• Notifications: “Scream” locator lets your company send a ringtone-like command to your missing device that sets off an alarm, so you can find it fast.
Web Protection provides a privacy guard that helps protect you and your company’s information:
• Web Filtering: Blocks fraudulent and phishing websites created by cybercriminals to obtain your information that could be used to steal your company credentials or identity.
Certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information as needed.
If you need to uninstall this app from your Android device, go to the “Settings” menu and disable “device admin” prior uninstalling. If “device admin” is enabled, the uninstall procedure will fail.
PGP Viewer extends access to encrypted email to Android mobile devices. It compliments an enterprise strategy for email encryption and provides mobile users with the ability to access their messages and attachments anywhere, even when offline. Users access their emails through the standard Android mail app, thus eliminating the need for alternative mail client software or access to the web to read messages.
By using encrypted email, organizations can ensure that no unauthorized users can access encrypted sensitive email on the device. It ensures that the information stays protected until it is decrypted, no matter where it goes, even if the device is lost or stolen.
- Decrypt messages encoded in the OpenPGP format
- Decrypt attachments, such as email attachments and PGP/MIME messages
- Verify digital signatures, to ensure that the message has not been tampered
- View messages to see the content
PGP Viewer is a part of the email encryption suite available from Symantec. The email encryption family includes options for desktop email (on Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows), gateway email encryption, and mobile devices (including iOS and Research In Motion BlackBerry).
Important Information Before Installing:
PGP Universal Server provides user administration and key management for enterprise deployments of this application.
Users must enroll with a PGP Universal Server for administrative services and to load credentials into the devices. This feature helps organizations stay in control of their Android device usage with their encrypted email environment and ensure that usage adhere to corporate policy.
This application does not support a standalone mode for key management, and will not work with self-generated keys.
In addition, organizations using end-to-end email encryption must have PGP Desktop Email from Symantec installed on their workstation in order to access encrypted messages on their primary computer.
Your email administrator will need to provide you with the details for one of the following methods in order to enroll with PGP Universal Server.
1) Auto Setup: In order to use Auto Setup, your email administrator must provide you with a configuration file via email. This file will allow you to complete the enrollment process without typing in most of the details.
2) Manual Setup: This process requires entering the hostname of the PGP Universal Server, along with your username and password. If your organization uses a proxy, this information is necessary as well.
Symantec Secure Email is a Microsoft ActiveSync based email application for business users. When deployed in conjunction with theSymantec App Center product, this application allows secure syncing and storage of corporate email from Exchange ActiveSync based servers (Exchange, Lotus Notes, Office 365, etc.) on Android devices.
Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks
- Receive, Update, and Send emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes
- Support for multiple email formats and body styles, including HTML
- GAL Lookup, Signatures, Flags, and Categories.
- Auto-configuration and enterprise management
- Clear separation of corporate email from personal email and data
- AES 256 bit encryption of all app data at rest on the device
- Password controls for access to this application
- Copy-Paste restrictions on email content
- Selective wipe of email data
Symantec Secure Web allows you to securely access your company’s internal websites and rich content from your mobile devices. With Symantec App Center, enterprise mobile administrators can customize policies to meet unique security and business needs of the organization.
- Modern browser with multi-tab and rich content browsing
- Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
- Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
- Access intranet sites without VPN (through Symantec AppCenter policy)
- AES 256 bit encryption of all app data at rest on the device
- Password controls for access to this application
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
The Athena MDM Agent will ONLY function if your organization is using the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager product along with Odyssey Software’s Athena mobile device management software.
*** You should only download the Athena MDM Agent if your organization has told you to do so. If you are uncertain about whether you should download this app, please contact your organization’s IT department before proceeding to download and install this application on your Android device.***
As an Android device user, Athena enables you to:
· Quickly and easily identify, download and update applications recommended or required by your organization – including both in-house and App Store apps.
· Quickly and easily identify and download documents and media recommended or required by your organization.
· Automatically update your organization’s IT department with device hardware, software and device health information so they have the information to provide you with enhanced support.
· Receive remote assistance from your IT department including remotely locating, locking, or wiping your device.
Android Device User Application Installation Instructions:
In order to install this app and register your Android device with your organization for mobile device management, your organization’s IT department will provide you with three required pieces of information:
· your username
· your password
· the e-mail address or enrollment URL associated with your account at your organization
The three simple steps to register your Android device with your organization’s system are:
1. Install the Athena MDM Agent app onto your Android device.
2. Launch the Athena MDM Agent app and enter either your company e-mail address or enrollment URL, followed by your username and password.
3. Follow the Athena prompts to complete the installation.