This app contains information about:
·Installing or upgrading Endpoint Protection
·Installing or upgrading Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition
·Finding additional resources (what’s new, known issues, support, community)
Inventory Tracker makes it easy to track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment and balance sheet on yearly, monthly, weekly and daily basis. It can also transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your inventory report. It's the excellent Android inventory tracking app for business or warehouse administrators, sales people, managers and business owners.
• Barcode scanner: User can use the built-in barcode scanner or barcode scanner app from ZXing Team.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: Support 37 most used currencies.
• Auto completion: Inventory Tracker has an artificial intelligence built in designed to remember the item related information. Once the item is selected, other information will be automatically filled in.
• Auto Default Values: Previous used values will be used as default values for next data entry.
• User-extendable Database: User can always extend database to have more inventory items, categories, companies, locations, suppliers and clients. User defined information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Inventory Items, Categories, Companies, Locations, Suppliers and Clients
• Import feature: For information about inventory item, category, company, location, client and supplier, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: Backup/restore database to/from SD card, Dropbox™ or Google Drive.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Send report: User can send report file in CSV or HTML format by email, Dropbox™ and Google™ Drive.
• Filters: Filters Item, Category, Company, Location, Supplier/client, Payment and Shipment information are available in Inventory Log viewer. User can use them by click on the Menu button on the phone
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Inventory Tracker.
• Detail view and summary: User can see yearly, monthly, weekly and daily Inventory Log detail and summary. By click on the menu button on the phone, user can use data type filters.
• Balance sheet based on items.
• Optional column: In Inventory Log viewer, user has options to select an optional column to display item, category, company, location or notes.
• Charts and diagrams: User can see monthly inventory summary in charts and diagrams. User can also user data type filters to change data for the diagrams.
• Auto database backup: It allows the program to automatically back up database before program exits.
• Tap to Sort: In Inventory Log viewer, user also can click on the column header to sort inventory records.
• Duplicate record: By long tap on the selected item in Inventory Log viewer, user can have menu to duplicate the selected record.
• Install and run from SD card: User can switch Inventory Tracker storage location between phone and SD card.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) – Pro is an all-encompassing integrated inventory management application with user friendly mobile and web interface. This app is useful for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Purchase and Sales Orders, Inventories, multiple locations, Categories, Vendors and Customers. This is the advanced version of GOIS-Standalone and it is packed with a multitude of features as given below.
• Simple Web and Mobile user Interface.
• Centralized Data Management.
• Manage and track multiple users across different platforms and devices.
• Multiple Organizations, Business Units and locations.
• The ability to work in both online and offline modes.
• Easy and Real Time Data Synchronization across multiple users.
• Different levels of administration privileges.
• Data Migration from GOIS-Standalone to GOIS-Pro.
• Quick Reporting capabilities with ultimate accuracy.
• Inventory Transfer across multiple locations of Business units.
• Positive and negative adjustments for damaged, broken and misplaced products.
Organizations & Business Units
One Business Owner can add multiple organizations to manage their data for different businesses. With each organization you can add multiple related Business Units which symbolically represent various branch offices or shops of an organization.
Products & Category
You can add any number of products and categories with their images. For each product you can add multiple images as per their features for easy identification while managing. You can add your free products in your inventory.
Purchase orders can be added by line up multiple order items i.e. each order may contain one or more order items (Products). You can maintain and track a purchase order in its various stages like – Sent to Vendor, Partially Fulfilled, Fulfilled, Cancelled, etc. You can even add discount and tax information for each Purchase Order.
Vendor & Vendor Contacts
Vendor & its associated contact list management are supported. A purchase order can also be linked with specific vendor and its related contacts.
Multiple Inventories/warehouses can be maintained for each Business Unit. All the fulfilled purchase orders will fill up the default inventory with the chosen ordered items. Each product can have multiple inventory items i.e. for one product you can maintain two or more Inventory items at different purchase and sale prices.
Like purchase orders, Sales Order too can be added and lined up with multiple order items. So, you can add more than one order item (Product) for each Sales Order. Then, you can track the sales order in its various stages like New Order, In Progress, Order is Ready, Dispatched, Cancelled, etc. You can also maintain the delivery method of Sales Order like Delivery or Pick-up. You can even add discount and taxes like sales tax, service tax, etc. along with the Shipping Charges.
You can track and maintain your customer’s records as well. For e.g. while adding a sales order, the customer who placed the order can be linked to the sales order section. This allows you to easily manage and track your repeated customers.
Multiple Units & Unit Conversion
User can define their own units for Products like a Packet or a Bag or a Bundle and link those units to system defined units like kg, g, etc. These units can then be used while adding purchase orders or sales orders. Users can also set one default unit with a Product, but that product can also be purchased or sell using different units. All the transactions carried out by the system would be saved in both the formats as Product’s default unit and the selected unit for Sales Order or Purchase Order.
1. Record selling and purchasing activities;
2. Record business expenses;
3. Maintain customers and suppliers information;
4. Manage accounts receivable and payable;
5. Track and update inventory;
6. Charts for monitoring business performance;
7. Search sell and purchase records by various criteria;
8. Backup critical data;
9. Provide sell/purchase detail and summary reports; inventory, receivable, cost detail and margin monthly summary reports;
10. Generate invoice/receipt and email it to customer;
11. And more;
You want to do a quick inventory?
You have problems with your stock? For example, you have 50 pens but only 10 sheets of paper?
Then, this app is for you!
That’s what you can do with it :
- You can add products in your inventory, with these attributes: name, type, location, price, quantity, purchase date, inventory (you can create several inventories).
- You can also look for a product and sort them with these characteristics.
- You have the possibility to create several inventories (office stationery, drink,…). Then, you can sort your products by inventory.
- This app is connected with several providers. So, most of the fields will be fill in automatically.
- You can also export your inventories in an excel sheet. So, you can, for example, print the list of your products.
- Additionally, thanks to the auto fill, you have the possibility to fill in the reports quickly.
-You can export your products, inventories, check in-out entries in xml or csv.
-Once you have created your inventory you can bulk scan your products and follow your check in-out entries.
-You can add custom items in the report.
-You can change the color of the app.
In the paid version, you can import lists from an Excel sheet and there are no ads.
- Goods/Inventory Management
- Goods register/search
- Goods management by barcode
- Stock number management
- Inventory/Goods list
- Payment register
- Barcode scan on purchase
- Discount (percent or value)
- Receipt printing
- Receipt via Email
- Payment method selection
- Gift Voucher management
- Credit card reader integration
- Visualized sales data with graph
- Accounting/Book Keeping
- Sales preview (Sum or by payment type)
- Expense management
- Expense list
- Profit review
- Tax rate
- Tax include/exclude
- Payment methods to offer for customer
- Data backup/restore
- Display date format
- Display language (English/German/Japanese/Korean)
- Password protection for stats and accounting
- Receipt printer connection
- Receipt template
Pull up asset information in seconds. Access details of asset checkouts and employee possessions with ease.
EZOfficeInventory is a popular asset tracking tool used by numerous businesses.
Supports custom barcoding!
Security Permissions of location required for reporting asset scans on Google Map
To signup you must visit http://www.ezofficeinventory.com and select an appropriate subscription package (paid)
The app is intuitive, optimized for easy and fast handling, provides import and export capabilities (Google Drive, CSV, XML), and offers Bluetooth as well as camera barcode scanner support. The item capacity can be extended at any time as required.
Rapid Inventory Management simplifies stocktaking and inventory maintenance. Create, manage or control your item stock lists, scroll of articles, part lists, equipment serial numbers, physical or fixed assets, collections, etc. in no time at all. The app was optimized for fast and smooth operation on smart phones and tablets; particular emphasis was placed on simple and intuitive operation.
The built-in barcode scanner and the integrated support for industry-grade Bluetooth scanners allow you to manage item data in as little time as possible.
The integrated data exchange functions allow you to import existing stock lists or to use the collected data for further processing. Data import and data export can be performed using CSV files, XML files or by the means of Google Drive (Google online spreadsheets).
• Searchable, clearly represented item list
• Custom fields (various datatypes, low/highres images, multiple quantities, multiple expiration date fields)
• Custom sort order
• Tag items with labels
• Data import and data export functions (CSV, XML, Google Drive)
• Bluetooth barcode scanner support (Bluetooth SPP devices)
• Built-in camera barcode scanner
• Optimized for smart-phones and tablets
PROBLEMS? QUESTIONS? ENHANCEMENTS? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (email) / TECITSupport (Skype). Your comments, feedback and ratings are welcome!
It is the most complete management system companies made Android devices, features like user management, internal messaging, map view, orders, customers, products, reports (PDF) and articles.
All Sales Management, Purchasing and Suppliers.
- Synchronize data
- User Management
- Internal Messaging
- Display map of users
- Customer Management
- Management of products / articles
- Management of product categories
- Inventory management (Input / shows)
- Management of movements (Input / sticking out stock)
- Management of customer orders
- Generating PDF catalogs produced
- Generation of orders to PDF
- Sending orders by Email
- Management of suppliers orders
stocks, stock quote, stock market, real-time, realtime, live, quotes, tracking, finance, candlestick, technical analysis, chart, graph, news, twitter, RSS, Atom, portfolio, tracker
Program features are as follows:
- Entering of initial st
- Summary on existing inventory
- Product receivables
- Write-off merchandise
- Reports for existing, shipped, and moved stock and etc.
- Backup and restore data base
- Load data to email or Google drive
- Ability to scan bar-codes with mobile camera on devises such as cell phone or tablet
support : email@example.com
CLOUD VERSION GOIS PRO IS RELEASED AND AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) is mobile application for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Orders, Inventory, and Sales with lot of reporting capabilities.
You may track exactly how much inventory came in, how much is on hand and how much goes out. You can also manipulate the profit and loss based on inventory details.
GOIS is a standalone application running on SQLite database to store all data on device.
Goods Order Modules
2.Products Module and Category Management
Order Module offers the functionality to meet the needs of Individuals as well as small business owners. This gives you the capability to add items and their quantity one would like to order and email it to a shop or wholesaler.
An individual might want to list items willing to purchase and bring home end of the day and email it to their store, their store may ready all items during the day and individual pick-up while on way back to home. This saves a great amount of time to an individual.
A small business owner and shop always have the need to list of shortages in their inventory and place an order with their wholesalers. This module gives them the capability to list all shortages during the day and email it to their wholesaler for fulfillment.
Once they receive the inventory they have option to fulfill the order and create inventory right from the Order module. This saves them good amount time creating inventory from scratch.
User may further review complete history of order and fulfillment at a later date and perform search using reporting modules.
Product Module and Category Management
Product Module allows user to add and manage products in the system. Under more… section user may find category function. This function allows them to add, modify, delete and rename categories with in Goods Order. Category listing shows number of products linked with it.
User may add product under specific category, this groups all products and helps in search functions and reporting.
Future versions of Goods Order will allow user to customize information they want to capture about product from web interfaces. This will make this app very powerful and can literally be used for any industry.
We shipped default categories and products which user may change as per their need.
Inventory module allows user to manage inventories. User may add fulfill order from order module which creates inventory or user may add inventory from this module. User may define quantities of inventories available and track how many are left on sale.
Inventory module allows user to define purchase price and default sale price which are used in reporting to calculate profit and loss.
Sale module allows user to add Sale. There are two ways user may track sale:
1.Track Sale by Inventory (Track Sale by Inventory ON in settings)
2.Track Sale by Product (Track Sale by Inventory OFF in settings)
There is a flag in "Track Sale By Inventory" under "More -> Settings", if this flag is ON user will be prompted to specify actual inventory sold while adding a new sale. If this flag is OFF user may add the sale by specifying the product and they don’t need to select specific inventory.
This allows greater flexibility for different types of businesses.
Reporting module offers handful of reports to user to meeting their reporting need. In future versions of GOIS all report will be available on web as well.
Following reports are available to user:
1.Profit and Loss
Download the User Manual from http://goodsorderinventory.com/Help/UserManual/GOIS-Standalone-UserManual.pdf
Key features of SAP Inventory Manager for Android
• Perform physical and cycle counts quickly, and check availability of materials while on the job
• Accept and distribute incoming materials by PO
• Pre-pick materials based on work orders
• Track materials by number, work order, bin, location, and more
• Issue, return, or transfer goods electronically
• Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
Note: To use SAP Inventory Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
To generate professional reports and for access to the online control panel go to www.theinventorymanager.co.uk
To get your 14 day trial call us on 0844 725 2000 or email
Number of fee and profit make you headache?
You want to track quantity of sold products, expenses, inventory, customer ...?
There are hundreds of reasons to want to find a management software
Sales Management is a great solution for you, completely free suit most businesses. It suits for small and medium shops/stores.
Why is the Sales Management?
1. Ease to use: Sales Management is designed to be the easiest to use, no need to go through training. You don't need to know anything about computer but you can use Store Management without issue.
2. Compact: you will get rid of a jumble: CPU, monitor, mouse, keyboard ... on your desk. All things you need just a tablet (and printer), your desk will bring a more modern style. Especially Store management can fully connect the printer via wireless (bluetooth - upcomming)
3. Convenience: if you need attach pictures to your products, you will not need to buy a camera or miscellaneous steps to connect the computer to the camera.
Forget about it, Store Management will support these hassle things, simply open the product management features, creating a new product, then you can enjoy taking pictures of the product from camera of your tablet.
Pictures will be attached to each product.
4. Management of complex products: each product you have dozens attached information (eg phone has information of screen size, CPU, RAM ... Clothes have color, material. ..)
Sales Management is strong enough to help you configure and attach these information to your products. Store management also support manage product as categories.
5. Effective Customer Management: tracking of assets, purchase history ...
6. Cost management: create new cost, cost classification. You can attach a bill on new cost item
7. Report easy to use: you can create dozens of different types of reports with extremely simple operation.
8. Support Online
9. Work as offline (and online - upcomming)
All comments are extremely valuable for us to improve the program further.
- Count, calculate, register and store your stocks.
- Add photo to your data.
- Scan bar codes if necessary.
- Location by GPS (please wait for GPS icon stop blinking, to get correct location).
- List and search in your inventory.
- Export values by email, bluetooth, dropbox, comma separate value format (data separated by ";" ) Excel compatible.
- Optional vibration for counter.
- Email settings for easy export.
Counter and calculator connected to data sheet.
NOTE: Symantec Mobile Security Agent requires a Symantec Mobile Security server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will only operate properly when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Mobile Security server system.
Symantec Mobile Security 7.2 addresses the three capabilities that are integral to any comprehensive enterprise mobile security solution, in a process that is simple, efficient and effective for both IT managers and mobile users.
Antimalware Protection eliminates viruses and malware before they infect your device:
• Device Scan: Automatic antivirus scan for downloaded apps and app updates to protect against threats.
• Device Protection: Detects and removes mobile security threats that cybercriminals use to steal your company’s info, spam you with texts, or take control of your device.
Anti-theft and Anti-loss Protection allows your company to remotely locate, lock and wipe your phone if it’s lost or stolen:
• Locate device: Symantec Mobile Security can help locate your missing or lost phone using GPS tracking and return a location using Google Maps.
• Remote Lock: Remotely place a security lock on your device with a simple text message so thieves can’t access your info or run up your bill.
• Remote Wipe: In case of loss or theft, remote wipe your device to make sure no one can access the confidential and sensitive corporate data from the device.
• Notifications: “Scream” locator lets your company send a ringtone-like command to your missing device that sets off an alarm, so you can find it fast.
Web Protection provides a privacy guard that helps protect you and your company’s information:
• Web Filtering: Blocks fraudulent and phishing websites created by cybercriminals to obtain your information that could be used to steal your company credentials or identity.
Certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information as needed.
If you need to uninstall this app from your Android device, go to the “Settings” menu and disable “device admin” prior uninstalling. If “device admin” is enabled, the uninstall procedure will fail.
Symantec Work Mail is a Microsoft ActiveSync based email application for business users. When deployed in conjunction with theSymantec App Center product, this application allows secure syncing and storage of corporate email from Exchange ActiveSync based servers (Exchange, Lotus Notes, Office 365, etc.) on Android devices.
Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks
- Receive, Update, and Send emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes
- Support for multiple email formats and body styles, including HTML
- GAL Lookup, Signatures, Flags, and Categories.
- Auto-configuration and enterprise management
- Clear separation of corporate email from personal email and data
- AES 256 bit encryption of all app data at rest on the device
- Password controls for access to this application
- Copy-Paste restrictions on email content
- Selective wipe of email data
Symantec Secure Web allows you to securely access your company’s internal websites and rich content from your mobile devices. With Symantec App Center, enterprise mobile administrators can customize policies to meet unique security and business needs of the organization.
- Modern browser with multi-tab and rich content browsing
- Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
- Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
- Access intranet sites without VPN (through Symantec AppCenter policy)
- AES 256 bit encryption of all app data at rest on the device
- Password controls for access to this application
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Symantec PGP Viewer decrypts, verifies, and displays PGP-encrypted text on devices running Google Android™ software. It complements an enterprise strategy for email encryption and provides mobile users with the ability to access their messages and attachments anywhere, even when offline. Users access their emails through the standard Android mail app, eliminating the need for alternative mail client software or access to the web to read messages.
By using encrypted email, organizations can ensure that no unauthorized users can access encrypted sensitive email on the device. It ensures that the information stays protected until it is decrypted, no matter where it goes, even if the device is lost or stolen.
• Decrypt messages encoded in the OpenPGP format
• Decrypt attachments, such as email attachments and PGP/MIME messages
• Verify digital signatures, to ensure that the message has not been tampered
• View messages to see the content
PGP Viewer is a part of the email encryption product family available from Symantec. The email encryption family includes options for desktop email (on Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows systems), gateway email encryption, and mobile devices (including Apple iOS devices).
Important Information Before Installing:
Symantec Encryption Management Server provides user administration and key management for enterprise deployments of this application. Users must enroll with a Symantec Encryption Management Server for administrative services and to load credentials into the devices. This feature helps organizations stay in control of their Android device usage with their encrypted email environment and ensure that usage adhere to corporate policy.
This application does not support a standalone mode for key management, and will not work with self-generated keys.
In addition, organizations using end-to-end email encryption must have Symantec Desktop Email Encryption from Symantec installed on their workstation to access encrypted messages on their primary computer. Your email administrator will need to provide you with the details for one of the following methods in order to enroll with Symantec Encryption Management Server.
1) Auto Setup: In order to use Auto Setup, your email administrator must provide you with a configuration file via email. This file will allow you to complete the enrollment process without typing in most of the details.
2) Manual Setup: This process requires entering the hostname of the Symantec Encryption Management Server, along with your username and password. If your organization uses a proxy, this information is necessary as well.
NOTE: Symantec Corp Access for Samsung Agent requires a Symantec Corp Access for Samsung server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will not run standalone and will only operate when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Corp Access for Samsung server system.
Symantec Corp Access for Samsung addresses the three core areas of functionality that should be integral to any comprehensive mobile management solution, in a process that is simple and efficient for both IT managers and mobile users:
Enable the device for use in a corporate environment. This includes configuring access to key corporate assets, like email, Wi-Fi and VPN, and distributing documents and media content.
Secure the device and the data that is stored on it. Activate appropriate password, access and wipe controls, and maintain separation of corporate data from personal data.
Manage all devices from a central location, with real-time access to inventory, configuration, and help desk functions. Manage up to 20,000 mobile devices from a single server. Built on a proven, enterprise-scale platform and natively integrated with Symantec Client Management Suite.
In order to facilitate communication between the Symantec Corp Access for Samsung Server and your mobile device, certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information.
The Athena MDM Agent will ONLY function if your organization is using the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager product along with Odyssey Software’s Athena mobile device management software.
*** You should only download the Athena MDM Agent if your organization has told you to do so. If you are uncertain about whether you should download this app, please contact your organization’s IT department before proceeding to download and install this application on your Android device.***
As an Android device user, Athena enables you to:
· Quickly and easily identify, download and update applications recommended or required by your organization – including both in-house and App Store apps.
· Quickly and easily identify and download documents and media recommended or required by your organization.
· Automatically update your organization’s IT department with device hardware, software and device health information so they have the information to provide you with enhanced support.
· Receive remote assistance from your IT department including remotely locating, locking, or wiping your device.
Android Device User Application Installation Instructions:
In order to install this app and register your Android device with your organization for mobile device management, your organization’s IT department will provide you with three required pieces of information:
· your username
· your password
· the e-mail address or enrollment URL associated with your account at your organization
The three simple steps to register your Android device with your organization’s system are:
1. Install the Athena MDM Agent app onto your Android device.
2. Launch the Athena MDM Agent app and enter either your company e-mail address or enrollment URL, followed by your username and password.
3. Follow the Athena prompts to complete the installation.