Norton Privacy Manager helps you manage, control and keep private the information you share online.
Create online accounts with Sudo virtual profiles including email and phone numbers* browse online without exposing your personal information.
Gain greater peace of mind-worry less about hacked credit cards and data breaches with the features of Norton Privacy Manager:
• Private in-app browser for secure and private web browsing, including in-app VPN, Ad blocker, Tracker blocker
• Anonymous search engine for private searches
• Password Manager to create and manage the passwords to all your online accounts
With the Norton Privacy Manager Premium***, you receive 2 Private Phone Numbers and Private Messaging with up to 300 minutes and 500 messages out-of-app and unlimited for both in-app for calls and messages to the US and Canada.
► HELP SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH YOUR OWN VIRTUAL PROFILE Help safeguard your personal information, online activity, and identity from cybercriminals and companies when communicating or browsing online with your own “Sudo” – a virtual profile. Assign a virtual profile, phone number, email, and password to your favorite apps and online accounts.
► KEEP SEARCH HISTORY PRIVATE AND HELP PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHEN BROWSING Browse the web using the app with Norton Privacy Manager’s built-in VPN. It is a browser that does not track data about the websites you visit, your searches and search history, which help prevent targeted ads.
► PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS WITH EMAIL, TEXT, AND PHONE CALLS* When using your Norton Privacy Manager phone numbers to make calls or send SMS text messages in the Premium version, conversations are personal and confidential. Have a conversation without giving your real phone number. App-to-App communications are end-to-end encrypted.
► PASSWORD AT YOUR FINGERTIPS Help protect all your passwords in a digital vault. Have your passwords at your fingertips when you browse, shop, and register for accounts online. Easily organize and manage your virtual private profiles with Password Manager.
* Requires premium subscription. 2 phone numbers with up to 300 minutes and 500 messages per month out-of-app and unlimited for both per month in-app, to US and Canada destinations.
• Norton Privacy Manager Subscription: Help manage and control your online privacy. Download the app for free.
• 1 month trial of premium requires activation of $49.99 annual subscription or $4.99 monthly subscription.
• Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription will renew automatically at the end of the subscription term unless canceled. Cancel in your Google Play account before end of trial to avoid payment.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Annual subscription is for multiple devices, up to quantity 5.