Veritas Services and Operations Readiness Tools (SORT) Mobile simplifies several common system administrator tasks. SORT Mobile contains a subset of features found on the SORT website (https://sort.veritas.com).
• Licensing Calculators – perform SPVU (System Performance Value Unit), server tier and entitlement conversion calculations for the InfoScale and Storage Foundation family of products.
• Patch Lookup – find InfoScale, SFHA and VCS patches based on a Veritas incident number, a patch number, or a patch name.
• Error Code Lookup – display descriptions and solutions for Veritas error messages.
• Install and Upgrade Checklist – determine whether an environment and/or server is ready to install or upgrade Veritas enterprise products. It lists product and installation requirements including memory, disk space, architecture, patches, agents, and documentation.
• Hardware Compatibility List – verify Veritas InfoScale/Storage Foundation compatibility with disk arrays, servers, HBAs, switches, and controllers.
• vTSS Partner Support - Initiate a real-time chat session with the Virtual Technical Sales Specialist Team (vTSS)