Using the free Bookmark desktop app, you can sync your data between Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on Mac OSX and Windows.
Bookmark's Android app gives you remote access allowing you to browse, edit and search your data on the go, as well as synchronize your android browser data to the cloud.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
You must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Site map
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
-Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
After install, long press on the home screen. Select "Folders" and then pick "Live Bookmarks".
- page thumbnails (on 2.0+ phones)
- search history
- grid view
- New (hires) icons
- Unsorted sort option
* 100% Ad-free and open source!
* Support for 30 languages
* Supports Google two-factor auth
* Secure: Your password is never read or stored by GMarks
* Sync/ backup/ import bookmarks between the Android browser and Google Bookmarks
* Live folder for any bookmark label
* Background sync
* Global search integration; Full text search
* Quickly add a GMark from the browser's share menu
* Add/update/delete bookmarks from your phone
* Long-press to view/ edit a bookmark
* Now fully supports Eclair/ 2.1
Calling for translators! If you want to help translate Google Bookmarks to your language, see the project page.
If you encounter FC, please 'Report' it so I can fix the problem. You can also submit feature requests on the project website.
Automatically synchronize your Google Bookmarks to your phone! Background sync means you're always up-to-date, but it only syncs what's changed. Use GMarks for Firefox, the Google bookmarklet or the Google Toolbar to quickly send bookmarks to your phone.
Choose any label to synchronize with your Android Browser bookmarks. This means you can backup and export your browser bookmarks across multiple devices.
Live Folders give you quick access to any label. Use it to create a reading list on your device!
Global Search integration means you can quickly find a bookmark using your device's Search button or the Google Search widget. (You can enable this in the system settings under "Search.") Full-text search indexes bookmark titles, labels, URLs and descriptions.
Quickly create new Google Bookmarks from the browser's "Share" menu.
Secure: Your username and password are sent straight to Google, and are never read or stored by the GMarks app. All internet requests use HTTPS/ SSL to ensure complete privacy. GMarks also supports Google two-factor authentication (Since version 0.6.4.) You must have the Google Authenticator app installed.
Keywords: Synchronize backup import export Google Bookmarks
You can access throuth Bookmarks, Export or Edit them using this App.
* got 1st place on Japanese Android app recommendation site by GREE daily ranking!! 2011/7/29-
You can easily access to your browser's bookmark, history or recent search terms and manage them. You can even erase your browser's access history or search keyword history one by one. With included Home Widget you can put your favorite website or search keyword onto your home screen and access to it with only a single tap!
* If you like this app then give us a good stars! Your good rate really encourage us to improve the app!
* We also have a facebook page & twitter so please join and get support or discussion about its functionalities:
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flask-Design-Laboratory/196903590357785
Follow Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/flasklab
- Instant access to your device's bookmark and launch Browser
- Instant access to your device's search history(1.1.0+)
- Mark as Bookmark/Unmark from Bookmark (1.3.0+)
- Delete Links/Search terms one by one(1.4.0+)
- Edit bookmark and access history(2.0.0+)
- quickly access to your favorite website from the home screen
- Easily customizable with only a few taps
- each widget takes only 1 row height of your screen
- slick widget design - keeps your home screen clean
- Send link or search keyword to other services: Email, Facebook, Twitter or even Google+ as well! (respective Apps need to be installed separately)
Use the "Fliq Bookmarks" tab to browse and launch the desktop bookmarks you sync from your Mac or Windows PC with The Missing Sync, and the "System Bookmarks" tab to browse, edit, and launch the bookmarks saved with the browser on your Android phone or tablet.
Desktop bookmarks may be nested in folders, and you can select desktop bookmarks to copy over to your system bookmarks, making them available directly inside the Android web browser.
Please send any comments, questions, and feature requests on Fliq Bookmarks via email to mailto:email@example.com
(Sync requires purchase of The Missing Sync for Android, for PC or Mac. Learn more at http://www.markspace.com/android)
*Browser integration (Android, Dolphin, Skyfire...) through "Share page" menu
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.
Private Bookmarks is a bookmark folder that no one can access except you. If you have any bookmarks you don't want to share with others, just put them in Private Bookmarks and set up a password.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• and more!
• Private Bookmarks is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
Only these two browsers are supported. If you use any of them to serf the internet, you might find this widget useful.
For more info see the help page in the application.
The widget has been tested on Sony Xperia Neo V and ZTE Blade III.
Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
The app shows ads (NOT on the widget, just on the config activity and on the help page)
* Organize text note, picture, bookmarks etc into lists
* Sync data with diigo.com
* Mark webpages as "read later" in desktop browsers, then read it on the phone
* Login in with many ways
Follow us @diigo Thx!
1. Scroll to load more items
2. Search your Diigo library
3. Morden drawer UI
4. Slide an item to call out action menu
5. Add items to different list
6. Add bookmarks to Diigo from other browsers or Apps
7. Support both Android phone and tablet, especially Nexus 7
8. Fix sign in bugs
This is just the start. We will continue improving Diigo app on android platform. Stay tuned.
With this app you can record or bookmark the last Ayat that you reached. Also you can put the bookmark online with a share feature.
This app also inlcude Muraja'ah bookmark. Recommended for Ramadhan!
Tag: Ayat, Quran, Bookmark, Puasa, Ramadhan, Islam, Muslim, Imsak
1.How to upload
1) Export: Export bookmarks from browser program (Internet Exploler,FireFox and Chrome) on your PC and save it as a file.
2) Upload: Visit following web site and upload saved file with your User_Number specified on your app. screen.
2.How to use
1) on your smart phone : Your internet bookmarks will be called automatically with User_Number which saved in your smartphone.
2) on PC anywhere : Visit our web site, and specify your User_Number. And then, you can use your internet bookmarks on a PC in other place.
• Simple and easy to use.
• Keep your bookmarks secure in your own private password-protected cloud account.
• Full two-way sync. In this way all changes to your bookmarks will be kept in sync between all computers.
• Native applications for Windows, Android and iOS.
• Synchronize your shortcuts securely between multiple computers, phones and tablets.
• Fast cross-platform synchronization(Windows, Android and iOS).
• Automatically sync any or all of your shortcuts to the cloud and to all your devices.
• Import bookmarks from built-in browser. You can easily access to your browser's bookmark and history items and import them. Watch YouTube video: http://youtu.be/8SrO0hkS-fs
• Browser integration (Android(WebKit)/Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin/Opera...) through "Share page" menu.
• Share bookmarks via Facebook, Twitter, G+, Email, Gmail and more.
• Very easy to set up.
Enjoy the power of Shorcutbox on your Windows, Android or iOS device.
Shortcutbox for Windows allows you to access your shortcuts from a computer with MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7 or MS Windows 8. Download Shortcutbox for Windows free of charge at http://www.shortcutbox.com/install.php.
Note: You'll need a free Shorcutbox account to use this application. Sign up now. It's FREE!
If you run into any problem or have questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: bookmarks, bookmark, bookmark manager, bookmark manager, shortcut manager, store bookmarks, cloud, synchronization, sync, share bookmarks, windows, ios , android, browser integration, import bookmarks, webkit browser, chrome browser, dolphin browser, opera browser.
PLEASE instead of posting bad ratings, send me email so that i can fix possible bugs. I cannot react to bad ratings nor can i fix those bugs :(
- Browser independent
- Sortable by clicks
- Smart overview start screen with frequently, recently clicked and recently added bookmarks
- Swipe left and right to switch the category
- Smart search function: search for bookmarks or start a private web search via startpage.com
- Import and export functionality
- Tablet optimized view
- Landscape and portrait mode
- Different color themes
- Import bookmarks and history of the default browser
- Share your bookmarks with the desktop air version available under http://webgate.gk-lab.de
- Ad free
Take a look at http://webgate.gk-lab.de and check out the synchronisable desktop version!
Thankful for every feedback!
The Export-function can save a ".wbg"-file (xml-format) on your sd-card. You can reimport these file or use it on other devices, even in the desktop-version. There is no "Delete"-functionality.
The application saves favicon-images in a folder called "WebGate".
You can import Bookmarks or urls of your history of your default browser via "Settings -> Import / Export".
The application opens websites on demand and loads favicons for every url.
This app is very simple, it will automatically email bookmarks to a specified Gmail account when a URL is shared from a browser.
You can set the Gmail address you wish to use when you open the app from your launcher.
How to use:
When you are surfing the web on your mobile and find a website you'd like to save, just hit 'Share link' or 'Share URL' in the browser, select this app and you are done (the email will automatically be sent).
Why use Gmail to store your bookmarks?
- Gmail has powerful search functions, so your bookmarks are easy to find.
- Gmail is always with you, on your phone, tablet or on a desktop.
- You can create labels and filters to automatically file your bookmarks and stay organised (instructions on creating labels and filters are in this app).
You can even set up a brand new Gmail account just for bookmarks so they don't interfere with your daily emails.
This app will also be useful for people who already email themselves links, as it speeds up the process.
**IMPORTANT: Open the app first from your launcher to set the initial Gmail address.
This app will try to find your phone's default Gmail address when first opened (hence the permission 'Discover known accounts'), but it can't, or will never, use or ask you for your password.
More from developer
SymbalooEDU is a free educational tool that allows teachers and students to
save their online resources in the cloud with access from any device.
Teachers can easily save their favorite web 2.0 sites to a webmix with just
a few clicks then share it with colleagues or students. With an account a
users resources are available on any smartphone, PC, Mac and tablet.
"SymbalooEDU is truly a tool that can empower students and if applied with
teacher support, can facilitate digital literacy skills and support life
long learning." - Wendy Drexler
The main advantages of SymbalooEDU are:
•Never have to type in an address manually saving time in the classroom
•One click takes teachers or students to important websites and
•Provides a safe web environment for student learning
•Resources are saved in the cloud so they can be accessed from any
•Free and without advertising
Thousands of teachers have already published webmixes to the gallery for
other teachers to easily find and use (a web mix is a collection of links
around a specific topic). With a touch of a finger a teacher or student can
add a webmix to their SymbalooEDU account.
•SymbalooEDU resources automatically sync between a user's smartphone, PC,
Mac, and tablet
•Instantly add new websites and web 2.0 tool to SymbalooEDU
•Integrated RSS reader for all news sources
•Search the web directly from within the app
•Share resources with Twitter, mail or bluetooth
•Personalize SymbalooEDU app with custom background
Download the app and see how easy it is to share resources with your
More information: http://symbalooEDU.com