This Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty CTN Mobile App is designed to make it easy for Buyers and Sellers to find property, contact a Sotheby's agent and to request more information about the property interested in.
The Lew Geffen SIRCTN Mobile App allows Sellers to add details, pictures and ask for a Valuation of the property they want to sell.
More features of the app:
Property Catalogue with search function
Meet our Agents
Social Media feeds
Map to our office
Click to Call
Born of the storied London auction house in 1744, Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty continues a century-old tradition of exceptional service and valuation of the finest, most beautiful and unique properties in the world.
The Common thread of homes represented by our renowned brand is not a particular price range, but rather, the special character of the property. Our property consultants cater for clients in all price ranges offering unparalleled service and a practised eye for recognising the unique value of a property.
Symbility Mobile Claims provides:
- rapid loss site estimate generation
- ability to capture photographs, add journal entries, create complete floor plans, roofs plans & exterior plans, use live cost details and components, and more
- real-time data synchronization with Symbility Claims Connect
- offline use when no Internet connection is available
SwiftBid features a host of intelligent tools that make every Contractor an expert estimator regardless of their familiarity with building practices. These tools include an intelligent questionnaire that eliminates the time consuming and tedious practice of Contactors searching through a large database of line items for the information they need. SwiftBid captures the essential photos and data required to perform Preservation and Repair work, while improving estimate accuracy by notifying users of details they may have overlooked. Contractors can also validate the accuracy of their cost estimates and receive bid approvals while still on the job site.
The Benefits You’ll Experience By Utilizing SwiftBid™
• Create bids and document preservation activity on your smartphone
• Optimized bid review interface puts bid price, validation price, photos and more on a single screen
• Instant expertise and consistency across all estimates
• Receive job approvals while still on-site
• Absolute validity of data
• Send data, diagrams and photographs seamlessly to other systems
• Elimination of duplicate data entry
• Optimized photo handling
• Marshall & Swift independently researched cost data validates bid prices
• Automated roof dimensioning and diagram creation
• Photo annotation/markup tools