More than a decade ago, CRDN created a new category of service provider. Today, CRDN continues striving to find better and more innovative ways to serve the needs of those responsible for helping homeowners in times of crisis.
The CRDN mobile application enables adjusters, contractors and other claim professionals to quickly and efficiently submit immediate claim information to CRDN from anywhere there is mobile coverage. Registered clients of CRDN receive additional benefits, including the ability to review open claims with CRDN and to easily contact a CRDN local representative.
From the moment we receive loss notification, you will notice a difference. CRDN responds around-the-clock and initiates action that demonstrates attention. We set the pace with our accessibility and manage expectations with our in-depth knowledge.
CRDN’s on-site response team has developed the system that excels under extreme pressure. Honoring the priorities and sensitivities of everyone involved, we have proven it’s possible to perform to the complete satisfaction of the homeowner, the adjuster assigned to the claim, the insurance agent who owns the relationship, and the contractor charged with putting the home back together.
With local operations that serve 46 U.S. states and all major population centers in Canada and the U.K., CRDN offers unmatched resources in the textile restoration industry and is proud to have achieved a leadership position as The Textile Experts. With the best people, processes and technology anywhere, we get it done right—on time and every time. But even more important than saving textiles, we salvage memories, we restore happiness, and we help those affected by the loss to resume everyday life, getting back to what truly matters.
Respond. Our 24-hour response team operates with a sense of urgency…yours.
Restore. Saving textiles. Salvaging memories.
Resume. Returning you to what’s truly important in life.
Respond. Restore. Resume. We deliver peace of mind and restore life’s irreplaceable treasures.
Symbility Mobile Claims provides:
- rapid loss site estimate generation
- ability to capture photographs, add journal entries, create complete floor plans, roofs plans & exterior plans, use live cost details and components, and more
- real-time data synchronization with Symbility Claims Connect
- offline use when no Internet connection is available
SwiftBid features a host of intelligent tools that make every Contractor an expert estimator regardless of their familiarity with building practices. These tools include an intelligent questionnaire that eliminates the time consuming and tedious practice of Contactors searching through a large database of line items for the information they need. SwiftBid captures the essential photos and data required to perform Preservation and Repair work, while improving estimate accuracy by notifying users of details they may have overlooked. Contractors can also validate the accuracy of their cost estimates and receive bid approvals while still on the job site.
The Benefits You’ll Experience By Utilizing SwiftBid™
• Create bids and document preservation activity on your smartphone
• Optimized bid review interface puts bid price, validation price, photos and more on a single screen
• Instant expertise and consistency across all estimates
• Receive job approvals while still on-site
• Absolute validity of data
• Send data, diagrams and photographs seamlessly to other systems
• Elimination of duplicate data entry
• Optimized photo handling
• Marshall & Swift independently researched cost data validates bid prices
• Automated roof dimensioning and diagram creation
• Photo annotation/markup tools