Use the interactive controls to:
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at sunrise or sunset, or compositions involving the Moon
- View augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths, pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
- Visualize the sun and moon throughout the day or over a year for any location on the earth
- Observe the Summer and Winter Solstice paths & Equinox paths for any location
- Sun & Moon bearing and altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Moon Rise & Set, Moon Phase & Illumination %, Twilight Times (Civil, Nautical, Astronomical), Summer and Winter Solstice Paths, Equinox Paths, Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times, Solar Noon, upcoming moon phase dates and a Super Moon finder!
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun and Moon positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Augmented Reality - View through the device's camera, visualize where the sun and moon will be in the sky, or when they will move behind a building
- Map View - A top-down view of Sun and Moon event positions overlaid onto an interactive map . Lock down your shooting point and align your shot with Sun & Moon events! Uses the new Google Maps API featuring Terrain maps and rotation and tilting of the map view. Also features elevation lookups and the ability to determine difference in vertical angles between two locations.
- Street View Panoramas - (new!) A 360 degree interactive panorama when available from the Map View for your selected location
- Widgets - 9 varieties of sun and moon widgets for your homescreen and lockscreen
- Import and Export of Locations - (new!) import Google Earth .kmz/.kml placemarks, and export to share with others or for backup purposes
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Moon's path get further and closer throughout a year
- Offline Usage (excludes Map View, Street View)
- Enter Coordinates, Save & Load Locations with no data connection or GPS available
- Send details and locations to colleagues
- Sun shadow ratio and projection, visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Moon distance, age, apogee, perigee, super moon predictions
- Local, Auto-Detect and Manual TimeZone selection
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
- Elevation data for locations
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, Italiano, Español, русский, Norsk (Bokmål), Dansk, Nederlands, 中文 (繁體), 中文 (简体), 한국의, čeština, Türkçe, Português (Brasil), Polski
** NOTE: the 3D Compass and Augmented Reality portions of this app make use of your device's compass. Some devices (HTC One V, HTC Desire C, etc) do not have a compass. The Maps and Details portion will remain unaffected. I do not ban any devices from installing this app, as some people have more than one device, such as tablets without cameras, or compasses, and I will gladly refund users if the app is not working for them.
Solar site surveys
Building site locations
Buying & Selling Real Estate
Hassle free return policy. If you like the app, please rate and review it! If you don't, please contact me and let me know how I can make it better. If you have a feature you think should be added, let me know about it. I am considering adding the lunar path, and the ability to change the date while viewing the paths in the camera view.
NOTE: Some users have noticed a problem after upgrading to Gingerbread (2.3.3). Gingerbread has a compass bug, causing issues with apps that use the compass/accelerometer. Google "Gingerbread compass" for more information.
Use the interactive controls to:
- Visualize and plan for the "golden hour"
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at Sunrise or Sunset
- Visualize the Sun throughout the day or through the year
- Study the sun shadow ratio and projection to visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Sun Bearing and Altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Dawn & Dusk Times
- Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Sun's path in the sky change
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
Check out the Full Version of Sun Surveyor for:
- Augmented Reality Camera View - Visualize sun and moon positions and paths overlaid upon the device's camera input; determine whether the sun will go behind a building or will come through a window
- Interactive Map View - plan a remote shot or PV array placement, interact with a top-down perspective of sun and moon paths and events
- Moon Information, Summer and Winter Solstice Paths & Equinox Paths
- Offline Usage, Entering Coordinates, Searching, Saving & Loading Locations, Export/Import/Backup to Google Earth .kml format
- Widgets (9 total) for home screen and lock screen
* Internet Usage is for reverse geocoding - looking up the Address of your current Location, flurry analytics, and ads
* Please email with any bugs or suggestions, if you have questions let me know and I can try to help you!
Shows position of the sun at any given point in time
Shows position of the moon at any given point in time
Position of sunrise and sunset for current day
Position of moon rise and moon set for current day
Position of the latest and earliest sunrise
Position of the latest and earliest sunset
Maps of type "map", "satellite", "hybrid" and "terrain"
Compass to help determine where sun will be at any given date and time
Save locations on map with notes
To use the compass, click the navigator icon on the right, and the heading indicator will turn on. Line up the heading indicator line with any of the sun line, sunrise or sunset lines, and the direction the phone is facing is the direction the sun will be. The compasses in phones are pretty inaccurate, you can usually increase the accuracy by moving the phone around in a figure-eight pattern. You can also gauge the accuracy by pointing the phone towards the sun and observing how far off it is.
Permissions: This app doesn't require any extra permissions than what is absolutely necessary to function. It uses the Google Maps API which requires access to external storage and network access. Additionally it requires access to location data to show your current position. I do not track or collect any information about users of this app, but I cannot speak for any tracking or collection the Google Maps API does.
Just like the highly acclaimed iOS version of Sun Seeker!
* Real Estate Buyers - for finding the sun exposure of properties you are considering
* Gardeners - for finding optimal planting locations for current and seasonal solar exposure
* Photographers - for planning optimal light conditions
* Architects - for getting a feel for the spatial variability of the solar angle throughout the year
* Campers - to find shadowed areas, even when sun is hidden by clouds or walls
* Uses GPS, magnetometer, accelerometers and gyroscope to find the correct solar position and path for your current location and device orientation
* Flat compass view showing current solar position, diurnal solar angle and elevation (separated into day & night segments), shadow length ratio, atmospheric path thickness
* 3D augmented reality camera overlay view showing the sun's current position, its path with hour points marked
* Camera view also has an optional pointer to guide you towards the current location of the sun
* Map view showing solar direction arrows for each hour of the day with scrollable date/time.
* Ability to choose any date and view solar path for that day
* Ability to choose any location on earth
* Additional details including rise, set and culmination times, maximum elevation
* User option to include summer and winter solstice paths on both flat compass view and camera view
* The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired.
أكبر مكتبة صوتية إسلامية على اندوريد تحتوي علي أكثر من مئة ألف مادة صوتية
لأكثر من ألف شيخ من كبار الأئمة و الدعاه و المقرئين مثل وأكثر من أربعمائة مصحف صوتي مرتل ومجود ومعلم ومصاحف مسجلة ذات جودة عالية جدا ومصاحف بقراءات متنوعة
هذا التطبيق مصمم بشكل أنيق و طريقة سهلة للإستخدام لتتمكن من حمل موقع طريق الإسلام معك دائما للإستمتاع عبره بالتلاوات القرانية والدروس والخطب.
هذه النسخة تحتاج للإتصال بالإنترنت للإستماع..قريباً سيكون هناك إمكانية تنزيل الملفات للسمع إليها بدون الاتصال بالانترنت
- عبد الحميد كشك
- محمد حسان
- أبو إسحاق الحويني
- محمد حسين يعقوب
- نبيل بن علي العوضي
- محمد بن صالح العثيمين
- محمد صالح المنجد
- محمد ناصر الدين الألباني
- محمد بن محمد المختار الشنقيطي
- طارق بن محمد السويدان
- محمد بن عبد الرحمن العريفي
- وجدي غنيم
- عائض بن عبد الله القرني
- محمود المصري
- مشاري بن راشد العفاسي
- أحمد بن علي العجمي
- عبد الرحمن السديس
- سعود بن إبراهيم الشريم
- سعد بن سعيد الغامدي
- عبد الباسط عبد الصمد
- توفيق بن سعيد الصائغ
- فارس عبّاد
- علي بن عبد الرحمن الحذيفي
- محمود خليل الحصري
- سعد بن عبد الله البريك
- ماهر المعيقلي
- رمضان الصباغ
- محمد جبريل
- ابن باز
Islamway App is the largest Arabic Islamic audio library available on the Iphone with more than 100,000 items including lectures and Quran recitation for more than 1000 muslim sheikh and scholar. Over 400 different Quran recitations are available.
The App needs internet connection to work.