Arc Lighting Navigation Bar is the most advanced custom navigationbar on the market, you can do everything from setting a custom icon per button coloring it after your current wallpaper or app you use or move the buttons up and down both inside and outside of layers, you can apply a colored layer behind each button individually and you can curve each corner of that layer individually you can also set an outline around each layer invidually and you can curve each corner individually aswell this outline can ofcourse change color after your wallpaper or app you're using and you can ofcourse adjust transparency and color lightness as with all other layers, you can force a custom tapspace for each button individually if you feel it's too small for your finger just increase the space and it will be much easier to tap the button, you can set the each individual layer such as the navigationbar or preset icon to change color after the app you're using or after the wallpaper you have both on the homescreen and inside an app, if you prefer to have the wallpaper color even inside the app you're using you can do that too you can also adjust transparency and color lightness if you prefer a darker or lighter color, you can apply an outline to each colored layer individually you can also curve each corner of this outline individually as well as the layer itself, arc lighting custom navigationbar also features modes that you can create and delete as you wish, you can set a custom configuration for how the bar should look and behave inside an app you can set a custom configuration for how the bar should look and behave inside an app in landscape and in portrait, you can do the same on the homescreen both in landscape and in portrait, arc lighting navigationbar comes with various presets such as pc mode which is designed for mouse and keyboard use and a higher dpi setting simply edit only landscape with this mode and have a pc ui, only enable when in landscape, arc lighting navigationbar also features a lighting system that let's you make each button glow individually you can also adjust the glow or turn it off all together, you can have the home button and or back button and or recent apps button pulse when charging, you can use each button individually as a battery indicator and make them change color depending on your charge, you get all this and much more in the most advanced navigationbar app on the market, arc lighting navbarigationbar also comes with various system modes, if you want the best experience choose advanced mode or rootmode, download the simple to use enabler software to give your device the neccessary permissions for advanced mode so you don't have to mess with adb, if you don't want to do this simply choose simple mode this is slightly more limited than advanced more as it will run ontop of your current navigationbar and it doesn't support transparency, please note that arc lighting is monetized with ads, it is completely free without any limitations and no features are locked.
- Advanced color system with multiple layers of colors that can be enabled or disabled with adjustable transparency or color lightness and or change depending on wallpaper or app.
- Tap Space customization to adjust how big or small you want the Tap Space to be (smaller is better for a mouse and bigger is better for a finger)
- Movement system for each icon to move icons up and down or side to side both inside a layer or with the layer
- Full support for icon packs per icon and preset white or wallpaper/app colored icons with support for glow and lighting indicators
- Lighting system for each individual icon for notifications and various indicators
- PC mode preset for mouse and keyboard use (try to create Windows XP)
- Modes system that lets you set how the bar behaves in landscape and or portrait in-app and or the home screen by default you edit all so uncheck edit all variants to edit individually