It it optimised for both round and square watches. You can select the temperature unit (C/F) and the color scheme from its configuration panel, accessible from the Android Wear app by clicking on the watch face.
It supports most Material primary (code 500) colors, so you can change it to pink if you feel like a Material Girl!
Location and weather information is only updated every 2 hours, so battery usage should be very minimal.
The date is localised and supports both 12 hour (am/pm) and 24 hour formats.
Weather information is localised in the following languages: bs, de, en, es, fr, it, nl, pl, pt, ru and tet. In other languages, weather will show in English.
NOTE: Please make sure your watch is running Android Wear 5.0.
This Android Wear watch face will only work on Android Wear 5.0 and will therefore not work on most Samsung smart watches!
Make sure you wait for about 30 seconds to a minute after the app is installed before looking for the watch face as it takes a bit of time to install.
GPS and network is required in order to access local weather. The bottom panel will currently be blank if your phone does not have any location information or network access.
1. After install run Settings / "Resync app" on the Android Wear App on your phone
2. Long press your android wear watch and choose "Material" as you watch face, or select the "Material" face from the Android Wear app on your mobile
3. [Optional] From your mobile, click on the "Material" watch face to configure it. Make sure that the watch face is selected and visible (i.e. the screen is not dimmed/black) when you change settings as the watch needs to be on in order to receive the updated settings
Compatible with Moto360, LG G Watch R, Samsung Gear Live smartwatches (Round and Square)
Weather data provided by http://forecast.io/
Weather icons from http://materialdesignicons.com/ (with modifications).
Material design icon license:
Copyright (c) 2014, Austin Andrews (http://materialdesignicons.com/),
with Reserved Font Name Material Design Icons.
Copyright (c) 2014, Google (http://www.google.com/design/)
uses the license at https://github.com/google/material-design-icons/blob/master/LICENSE
This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
This license is copied below, and is also available with a FAQ at:
your stuff at your fingertips no matter where it is stored.
Works with: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Sugarsync, Copy, and MediaFire.
There are lots of free cloud storage offers out there. Take advantage and use them together from one app and have as much
storage as you need for your files, photos, music, videos, etc.
* No worrying about where files are stored.
* Know how much storage you have available across your cloud drives.
* Save money on your cloud storage needs.
cloudGOO™ gives you lots of great features:.
* Connect an unlimited number of cloud drives (see supported storage providers).
* Manage files, folders, and drives.
* Search across cloud drives for your stuff.
* Upload, scan, move, and copy files between drives.
* Set files to upload automatically from your device to your cloud drives.
* View files even when your offline.
To learn more about the cloudGOO™ features go to http://www.cloudgoo.com/#!features/c1r5j
Save your best moments, send memos about meetings and access files wherever you need them with Tresorit for Android. Tresorit’s mix of industry standard and patented cryptographic protocols ensures privacy and security while the app is easy to use and works flawlessly.
Already a Tresorit user?
Just download, sign in, and go!
• No hidden costs: Tresorit for Android is free and provides the same security as Tresorit desktop clients.
• Set up collaboration and share documents easily with friends and business partners: create a tresor and access its contents securely on your Android device.
• Manage members and set permission levels to keep your content’s integrity and set up safe and efficient collaboration.
• Create encrypted links and share files with a single link.
• Create favorites and access your files and documents when you are offline.
• App passcode lock ensures (that) no one has access to your tresors even if someone gains access to your phone.
• Tresorit for Android applies the same end-to-end encryption and security protocols as the desktop clients.
• Say no for tracking: Tresorit for Android accesses the least it has to. No location tracking, no access to your contacts.
It's easy to get started
• Tresorit for Android is free, and no credit card is required
• Get full access to Tresorit features and add a desktop client
• If you love it, check out our plans to find the one that suits your needs the most
What you'll get if you download Tresorit for your desktop (available for Mac and Windows)
• Make the most of all the Tresorit features.
• Tresorit for Windows and Mac are convenient to use: no need to move files to specific drives / folders or altering file formats. Manage your documents as you are used to it.
• Synchronize between devices, locations.
• Access and edit your documents, presentations, pictures and videos where you need them.
• No more lost data because of lost flash drives.
What do others say about Tresorit?
For individuals and businesses who need compliance and security as well as collaboration.” – Forbes
“Hungarian developers have put a bounty on their own heads to lure some of the most talented "white hat" hackers in the world.”– VentureBeat
“A vendor that can offer them an easy to use way to lock up that information and transport it to a cloud has a huge market opportunity ahead. Tresorit has the cryptography talent to make a go of it.” – CBS Online
“In addition to the appeal of high grade security, Tresorit has a flexible model for syncing with your local drive.. you don't need to change the way you manage your files just to keep a copy in the cloud.” – GIGAOM
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
- Install ASUS HomeCloud Server on your computer,you can share photos or video clips with your HomeCloud member at anytime easily
Always connected, remote wake up
- ASUS HomeCloud support exclusive connection technology, so you can connect to HomeCloud Server from smartphone/tablet with ease. Besides, ASUS HomeCloud supports remote wake-up function, even your computer is in sleep mode, you can still wake up your HomeCloud Server from the outside
- Compared to the files you stored on public cloud, using ASUS HomeCloud can store the files in your own computer, and will be only accessible by your HomeCloud members
* This application is available to ASUS HomeCloud members using Android phone or tablet to connect back to HomeCloud Server
More instructions please visit the website https://home.asuscloud.com
pCloud makes it easy to share photos and videos with your friends.
You can automatically backup all your photos and videos to your secured cloud account. All of your files are immediately synced between your computer and your mobile devices. You have instant access to all changes you make.
You can optionally upgrade your account with a monthly or yearly subscription to a pCloud Premium 500GB and pCloud Premium Plus 1TB plan.
With prices of $3.99 per month for Premium and $7.99 per month for Premium Plus (on yearly subscription), pCloud takes one of the top places in the price/quality ratio category.
- 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 20GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere.
- Real Time changes - See any changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- Upload links - Your friends upload their files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Automatic upload - Automatic backup of all your photos and videos to your pCloud account.
- Offline access - Mark any files as "Favorites" and use them when you are disconnected from the Internet.
- No file size limit - You can upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
- No space limit - Start with 10GB of free cloud storage and get even more with our premium subscription plans.
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at fastest speed achievable by your internet provider.
JustCloud is one of the leading cloud storage and file synchronization providers on the internet. With cutting edge software and innovative development, JustCloud is constantly adding to its already rich product feature set.
Access all of your files from anywhere using the JustCloud Android application. Listen to your music, watch your videos, open your documents and view your photos all from one easy to use application. But the fun doesn’t stop there, Just Cloud also gives you all of these great features:
* Take photos and upload them directly to your SyncFolder
* Protect your data via our app passcode lock
* Easily save new files to your SyncFolder
* Create a voice memo
* Backup your camera roll
* Draw a doodle and publish them to Facebook or Twitter
* Share your photos with Facebook, Twitter or Email
* Take notes and email them to friends or colleagues
* Browse and open all of your backed up files
* Browse and open any of your synced files
* Listen to your music files
* Plus lots more
If you don’t already have a Just Cloud account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get you started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC. For more information please visit www.justcloud.com
Changes are instantly synchronized to the cloud.
Jottacloud is a service that lets you back up, store, synchronize, access and share your digital life.
Did you know that more than half of us now takes more photographs with our phones than with a digital camera?
And every day, more and more people are loosing their phone. Contacts, irreplaceable photos and videos are lost. For ever.
Now it is super easy to keep everything on your phone safe.
Jottacloud makes this super easy. Synchronize and Restore any Android device with the touch of a finger.
With this app you will be able to:
1 - See which files or folders are using most of your storage
2 - Know which categories you have the most (images, videos, etc)
3 - Find duplicates
4 - Know which files have been changed and when
5 - Search for files
6 - And much more..
You can also use Unclouded as a regular cloud file explorer.
All of this you can do while offline! You just have to sync the file list, and you're good to go.
★ "Unclouded App Lets You See What’s Eating Up Your Cloud Storage" - TechCrunch
★ "Unclouded Is A Gorgeous Way To Manage Your Dropbox And Google Drive Space" - Android Police
★ "Use Unclouded to analyze storage in Dropbox and Google Drive" - c|net
★ "Unclouded Finds Out What's Eating Your Google Drive and Dropbox Space" - lifehacker
The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices, your cloud storage services and now your My Passport Wireless.
WD My Cloud app allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music and access documents from your WD personal cloud, cloud services and your My Passport Wireless. This simple-to-use app lets you free up space on your mobile devices with direct photo and video uploads and transfer files between all your cloud storage solutions. And now it’s easier than ever to find that perfect photo, video or music play list with a dedicated tab search. It makes finding a specific file so much faster.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app. For My Passport Wireless just connect to it directly via its personal wireless network to have access to all your files.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
- My Cloud
- My Cloud Mirror
- My Cloud EX2
- My Cloud EX4
- My Book Live
- My Book Live Duo
- My Net N900 Central
- My Passport Wireless
And the following cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Access photos, music, videos and documents with your mobile device.
- Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll.
- Download files for offline access.
- Share one or more files using email links.
- File management – copy, move, rename and delete files
- For cloud service access an active Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive account.
- For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud Mirror, My Cloud EX2/4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware.
- For wireless storage access: My Passport Wireless with the most recent firmware.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital