● Easily migrate to different devices and extend your storage by saving everything in the cloud
● Organize your memories in a timeline and go back in time to view your first recorded video, a call from a year ago, and even today's photos
● Share your past and present with ease
Recommended by Android central
“The app itself is so incredibly simple to use, with a very simple user interface. But, you'd be foolish to let that temper opinions. G Cloud Backup has a pretty extensive feature list.”
“You won't find many other backup solutions as complete and adroit as G Cloud Backup.”
Please note that this app requires the privileges to backup and restore your SMS, call logs, system settings, calendar and to locate your lost device, we do not erase your data off your phone, send messages or locate your device without your consent. Disabling these options will also disable the use of its privilege, please review our data privacy for more info.
✮✮New: Memories: Your life preserved, go back in time to calls from a year, view videos and all other data from the Memories tab✮✮
► Auto Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos (at full resolution), videos, music and more
►Backup Camera, Whatsapp, viber photos and videos
► Start with 1 GB free and earn up to 10 GB easily
► Automatic upload when WiFi is available and plugged in
► Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: http://www.gcloudapp.com
► Protect the App with a passcode
► Protect more than one device
► Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES) on Amazon AWS
► Easily move to new devices and preserve everything
► One tap sign up with Email, Google+ or Facebook
► No rooting or special configuration required
► Backup External SD cards
► Restore/migrate to a new device with a tap
► Backs up every version of all files
► Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, upload over 3G, and more
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Create an account
3- Select what to backup
HOW TO RESTORE/REPLACE ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Log in to your account
3- G Cloud will detect is this is a new phone and will move all your memories to the new phone
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you :)
✮✮ Protect your apps settings, game levels, app customizations, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> and go to the Store. ✮✮
Tip: Got PC? Download Zoolz, another cool product from G Cloud team. Try it now FREE. https://www.zoolz.com
Livedrive is a revolutionary online backup, online storage and file synchronization service that provides an amazing 5TB of storage space and easy-to-use software to transfer your files online. Livedrive’s online storage appears as a new drive on your PC or Mac, so you can use your online storage just like an external drive or USB flash drive.
With the Livedrive Mobile app you can access all of the files on your Livedrive account on your Android device. With the app you can:
- View your photos – admire all of your photos on your tablet's magnificent display, or carry them in your pocket on your phone. You can even view a slideshow, and import photos to and from your device’s photo album.
- Listen to your music – all of the music that you’ve got on your Livedrive account is now instantly available on your Android. The music streams directly from Livedrive – so no need to wait for it to download, or worry about syncing it to your device. You can browse your entire music collection by Artist, Album, Year or Genre, and build playlists to listen to on the go.
- Watch your videos – even the videos you’ve stored on your Livedrive account are instantly available on your Android. They stream directly from your account to your device, meaning that your entire movie collection is now accessible to you at any time! (Android 2.2+ required)
- Open your files – open any file on your Livedrive account in other apps that you've got on your device. Open Office Documents in QuickOffice, or PDF files in Adobe Reader. All of your files are just one click away.
This app requires a Livedrive account (monthly or annual subscription required), sign up for a free trial at http://www.livedrive.com.
If you experience any problems with the latest version of the app, please contact our support team through http://support.livedrive.com.
Apacer Cloud APP provides simple, user-friendly operating interface, allowing you to easily complete Apacer Cloud settings and account registration, as well as all the other functions such as uploading, downloading, sharing and accessing. Download Apacer Cloud APP now, and start enjoying the storage and share functions offered by Apacer Cloud.
- Access files on Apacer Cloud Drive anytime and anywhere
- Upload the photos or media movie files in the mobile phone, tablet or PCs to Apacer Cloud Drive.
- Enjoy pictures and multi-media (media) files stored in Apacer Cloud Drive.
- Share cloud storage space with friends to use the files together.
- Share file download links to friends.
- Smart phones and tablet equipped with Android 4.0 or higher version.
Some key feature highlights:
+ Access Cloud Storage as Local Drive. You can install Gladinet Cloud Desktop client and access cloud storage as a local drive.
+ Secure Team Collaboration & Share. You can setup team folders and share files and folders.
+ Use Gladinet Storage or Your's. You can select to use the default Gladinet storage, or you can plug in your existing Amazon S3, Windows Azure, Google Cloud Storage and etc accounts.
+ Convert Local Storage to Cloud. It is very easy to convert your local on-premise storage to cloud storage, and also integrate your multiple site file structure into one namespace.
With the Android App, you can connect to your Gladinet Cloud account and view your files and folders.
- Get Bix Free with lots of storage - or Go Unlimited for a very low price.
- Automatic Backup - never worry about losing data again.
- Access your files anytime - anywhere - from any device.
- Share your stuff - Instantly share with friends and family.
- Sync any folders and files automatically and quickly across devices.
- Back up photos and videos from your Camera Roll automatically to Bix.
- Stream music and movies directly to your mobile phone and tablet.
- Recover previous versions of deleted files.
- Free 24/7 live chat support on www.bix.com.
FileCloud is a #1 On-Premises File Storage, Mobile Access and Sync Solution for Businesses, Enterprises, Universities/Schools and Hosting Providers.
FileCloud runs inside your own infrastructure and on-premises, so you control your data 100%. Install FileCloud on your server or with your trusted hosting partner, any way you want it. FileCloud also offers seamless mobile access to your existing network shares in your organization. Instantly make your organization existing file shares remotely accessible. With FileCloud you never need to worry about security, privacy and control of your company data and intellectual property.
Using FileCloud, your employees can access their files any time, from anywhere. One can instantly open documents, files and folders that are stored on their Enterprise FileCloud. This app makes it super fast and easy for anyone to access and share company files and documents all from their portable convenient Android device.
***** Key Features *****
* Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them and re-upload them back.
* File Management - - Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
* Sharing - Share selected files, documents with colleagues and business partners in one click
* Preview - Preview documents and PDFs.
* Offline Access - Download files directly to your Android device and access it offline
* App support - Open your downloaded files using other installed applications
* File Versioning - Collaborate effectively using unlimited automatic file versioning
Note: This app requires a FileCloud server to function. Your company may have provided one to you. See the FileCloud (http://www.tonido.com/cloud) website for more information.
Send Anywhere is a platform agnostic file sharing service that allows end users to share digital content in real time, P2P, without cloud storage.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
- all you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any file type, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
- photos, texts, audios, videos, apps, contacts, files/folders, etc.
Securely send files directly between devices without touching the cloud.
Share your data without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, Non-Android mobile OS, All PC platforms, Chrome Extension, and a web browser (https://send-anywhere.com).
Given network conditions, data will either be transferred directly via P2P or through a direct relay server. Both ways avoid the cloud and cut down transfer time substantially.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select the file(s) you want to send and click “Create Key”
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
Tip: In lieu of the 6-digit key, you can send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
1. Enter the 6-digit key generated by the sending device
Note: The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
Brand New Feature: My Devices
With the My Devices release, you can remotely manage every Windows and Android device that you’ve registered with Send Anywhere. You can not only access files downloaded on your Windows computer from your Android but also send those files to another device without accepting action. (Log-in Required)
android.permission.CAMERA - To scan QR code.
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To find nearby devices.
android.permission.INTERNET - To send/receive files.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS – To access your contact lists.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write received files on an SD card. android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – To allow the file transfer to continue in the background even when the phone goes into sleep mode.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check the phone’s connectivity status (WiFi/mobile network).
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - To check the WiFi connection
android.permission.READ_PROFILE - To access your personal profile name on the phone.
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - To access your Google account for Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) usage.
com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE - To receive push alerts from Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
Our volunteer translators around the world
• Polish: TomoS
• Dutch: Rakesh Ramdihal (Currently under development)
• Hungarian: B. Tibor aka gidano from Hungary (Will be fully supported soon)
• French: Chris Blade (Will be fully supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating Send Anywhere into any language, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com)
Sync links your devices with a private identity, which means your information is never stored on servers in the cloud. Sync skips the cloud to keep your data secure and transfers files up to 16x faster.
On-demand access to all of the synced folders on your Mac, PC, or NAS device allows you to sync your files only when you need them to save space on your Android device.
• Access your folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, docs, and PDFs from your Android device to any of your synced folders.
• Automatically backup your photos to a folder on your computer to protect your memories.
• Files are encrypted in-flight to keep them private and protected.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Take a picture of a QR code to easily connect to folders on other devices.
• Sync large folders on-demand.
• Ability to cancel pending file transfers
• Back up your linked devices in two taps
• Change which devices you back up to at any time
• Peer list of connected devices visible for each folder
• View details for each folder including size, number of files, last synced date, and other helpful info
• Updated user interface and performance improvements
• Clear synced files to free up space on your device
• Improved action menu in the main folder list
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
SanDisk Memory Zone offers you more memory management functionality than any other application available for the Android™ phone.
SanDisk Memory Zone puts you in complete control. Manage and backup both your local and cloud memory with one free app. Move files back and forth from your memory card to select cloud services, or from the cloud directly to your phone. Cloud services supported: Box, Dropbox, Google Docs, Picasa, SugarSync, SkyDrive and Facebook.
Improve the performance of your phone in seconds by moving files from your phone’s internal memory to your memory card.
SanDisk Memory Zone not only allows you to transfer and back up your files, it also allows you to secure them through a password protection feature. So you have the peace of mind knowing your videos, photographs, music and other files are not only available, but they’re available only to you.
Get seamless, integrated storage connectivity between your phone, your memory card and your files in the cloud. It’s never been easier to enjoy, manage, share and protect your digital assets.
Unlike utilities with awkward and difficult to navigate folder structures, SanDisk Memory Zone has an intuitive, graphical user interface that lets you get the job done, fast.
Designed by the global leader in flash memory cards, SanDisk Memory Zone allows you to visualize your memory usage by content type and size.
SanDisk Memory Zone. There’s nothing else like it.
Note: Feel free to send feedback to SMZSupport@sandisk.com rather than a 1 star!
TAGS: "file browser", "mobile organization", "cloud services", "file manager", "application manager", "cloud backup", "file protection", "memory optimizer", "memory manager", "memory card", "cloud storage", "media manager", backup, apps, "Memory management app", "Android cloud app", "Picasa Android app", "speed test"