Straighten, rotate, crop, adjust colors and save as single photo or prepare for print on a paper! Voila! Your photo is ready for printing. [We are working on wireless printing directly from phone!]
ID Photo Maker app lets you create a photo for ID card, Passport, VISA etc. for every single country of the world. Also supports Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.
Along with that, you can make a grid of ID Photos into a single printable paper to reduce cost of printing. All standard sizes as well as custom size is supported.
Special Features of ID Photo maker
The easiest ID photo maker app, with the smallest size (less than 250Kb)
Totally free for unlimited use. No advertisement and disturbance.
Features on request. If you want a new feature, just write to us, we'll add it.
Frequently asked questions about ID Photo maker
1. What can ID Photo Maker do?
- Take a new photo or pick from gallery, or download from internet
- Straighten tilted photos by rotating, flipping or mirroring
- Crop in any shape and size - standard or free size
- Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, gamma and colors
- Prepare photo for Passport, ID, License, PAN Card, etc.
- Supports several standard papers for printing, from all countries worldwide
- Supports standard sizes of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and more
- Supports saving as JPG / PNG format
2. Who needs ID Photo Maker?
- Students and job-seekers who want to save some money on printing charges
- People who regularly need to prepare photos for print
- Hobby photographers who want to give final touches to photo
- Photo studio owners, to work on the go
- Camera lovers, who want to take selfies and edit it
3. How to get started with ID Photo Maker?
From the welcome screen you'll have three options to get photo from:
- Photo Gallery
- Internet URL
Then onwards, you can crop, rotate and enhance your photo. The next step will be to save it. Everything is easy and guided.
4. How can I share or save photos created by this app?
ID Photo Maker saves all photos under your camera's DCIM directory, in 'Photomaker' folder.
ID Photo Maker can
- Save a copy of cropped photo.
- Save in 300ppi printable size.
6. Can I recommend ID Photo Maker to my friends?
Sure! We'd love to hear when you recommend this app to your family and friends.
You can send us a message directly if you have any queries, feedback or feature requests.
Thank you for installing ID Photo Maker.
Happy photo making Free!
© Andro Nepal (andronepal.com) 2014, With ♥ from Nepal
NEPAL IS IN CRISIS. Please help!
This application is a product of Nepal, a beautiful country which is now in a state of crisis due to 6 million+ people affected by the recent earthquake. Please donate some money or dry foods to the victims. We are not collecting donations; you can donate to government's authorized accounts listed at the end of this description.
How to donate to Nepal:
1. Know more about how you can help: http://leadnepal.com/earthquake/
2. Buy relief for the victims. http://giftmandu.com/nepal-earthquake-relief-package-5-essential-foods.html
3. Donate money: http://donate.worldvision.org/nepal-quake , https://www.paypal-donations.com/pp-charity/web.us/campaign.jsp?cid=35
Please give back to the country which brought you this lovely application for free.
NB: We do not collect donation ourselves. Neither are we affiliated to the above listed websites.
• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of clutter as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and the Modified Date for your records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records by tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
"...it's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group, Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
Keep your information in sync on all your devices using Dropbox or Wi-Fi syncing:
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps your records in sync automatically
• mSecure browser provides auto-login functionality to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields with your mSecure data
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our support forum: http://forum.msevensoftware.com. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
❖ $5-Off Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac available at the low price of $14.99 USD using the $5 off coupon you receive when you like us on facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
You can use the Fake Identifications you create in this app to fill out surveys asking for private information like your name, email, phone number etc , or use it to sign up for online services anonymously such as netflix, youtube, google, facebook etc. By using this app's large data base of names you are able to create a fake id without fear of repetition or lack of randomness.
To help you even more on your search for a true random ID that fits your liking you can specify certain criteria for each section. For example for the name section you may select it to be either a boy's, girl's or random name and for the credit card section you may the credit card company or leave it random.
This app allows you to:
- Generate Fake Name
- Generate Fake Email
- Generate Fake Phone Number
- Generate Fake Favourite Number
- Generate Fake Favourite Color
- Generate Fake Credit Card Number
- Generate Fake Age
- Generate Fake Height
- Generate Fake Weight
- Generate Fake Eye Color
Name - Boy, girl or random
Email - Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol or random
Phone Number - Variety of area codes to choose from
Credit Card - Visa, Master Card or American Express
Unlike other scanning apps, this one runs entirely on your Android device without needing a network, so there are NO data charges or network delays whatsoever, and the IDs you want to read are NOT uploaded to any server unless you explicitly choose to do so.
IDReader is the first ID card reading application designed and optimised for mobile devices, providing single-click capture and accurate results within seconds. It works well in a wide range of lighting conditions, supports oblique angles, can read partially damaged cards, and can perform recognition across a broad spectrum of distances and sizes.
IDReader also simplifies logistics operations. Many companies and authorities now accept ID cards as proof of delivery. However, it is inconvenient and error prone to manually transcribe the lengthy combination of letters and digits on these IDs, and photographic transmissions involves delays and inaccuracies.
Our IDReader solves these problems with a single click.
Furthermore, IDReader provides instant feedback to the user through an automated colour coded confidence measure to ensure that ID cards are scanned in focus and recognised accurately.
The 'basic' version of IDReader provides slightly lower capabilities and accuracy than the 'full' and 'pro' versions. There is also a very short delay before recognition results are displayed to the user (other versions do not have this delay). To upgrade or enquire about volume licensing deals and other deployment options, or to hear about the wide range of other image recognition solutions offered by Imense Ltd., please email email@example.com and visit our website.
(1) Hold your Android device horizontally, making sure the camera is not obscured. Try to hold the ID card steady or place it on a flat surface and line it up such that the ID string is roughly positioned within the bottom red focusing rectangle. The focusing box serves as a visual guide to make it easy to get perfect results.
(2) Tap the camera icon on the screen to take a picture of the ID string. IDReader will analyse the image you took and recognise and display the ID string. The ID will be displayed in green (high confidence), amber (medium confidence), or red (low confidence). A low confidence might indicate that the image was out of focus or that lighting was insufficient for the camera to capture a good image. In that case, simply hit 'return' and take the image again. There is also a button and settings option to make use of the flash or torch light if your device has one.
(3) You can then tap the ID string to edit it or copy and paste it into another application. To copy the ID to the clipboard, swipe it with your finger and then select 'Copy to clipboard' from the context menu.
(4) If you would like the ID to be uploaded to a a server for logging or verification, then simply hit the 'Verify' button. The URL for ID upload and an optional user name and label (tag) can be configured via the 'Settings' menu.
(5) To take a new image, simply press the 'back' button on your Android device.
(6) If you'd like IDReader to save each image that it recognises to your SD card, then please go to the 'Settings' menu and check the option 'Save images to SD card'. Images will be written to your SD card using file names of the form 'ID_date_time.png'. The 'Settings' menu can be accessed by pressing the menu button on your Android device or by selecting it from the activity bar.
This application allows you creating passport photos with your specified width and height.
You could select the photo from your gallery or take a photo from camera directly and then further cut out the desired image by dragging a rectangle.
Output paper sizes of 4R, 3R, or A6 are supported.
A Send option allows sending the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
APP2SD is supported.
Version 2.8 – Support selecting the landscape or portrait orientation for output.
Version 2.7 – Add support for paper size 3R and A6.
Version 2.5 – Fix a bug that the program may crash when the screen is rotated during a progress dialog is running.
Version 2.4 – Fix a bug that invalid input file may crash the program and add more checking for the length ratio input.
Version 2.3 – Improve the layout of the main screen in the landscape orientation.
Version 2.2 – Add grid lines for showing the positions of crown and chin.
Version 2.1 – Enhance to support resizing and moving functions in the drag mode. Dim the color of the unselected area.
Version 2.0 – Support multi-touch gesture in the resize mode.
Version 1.9 – Enhance to store the settings last used and provide output directory setting.
Version 1.8 – Add support for taking a photo directly from camera.
Version 1.7 – Support traditional and simplified Chinese languages.
Version 1.6 – Add Send option to send the generated picture via email/messaging/bluetooth.
Version 1.5 – Add Resize and Move functions to help user resizing and moving the rectangle when cropping the image.
Version 1.4 - Add icons to the buttons and menu options.
Version 1.3 - Set the default output path as the DCIM folder for better compatibility with different android devices.
Prompt dialog boxes to alert user for any error conditions.
Version 1.2 - Enforce checking to ensure the rectangle drawn will not exceed the image boundary.
Version 1.1 - Add Sample Size option to control the compression ratio of the generated picture.
Don't worry about you hotmail account being changed, this app solves your problem!
Mail Reader for Outlook™ is the best and fastest way to navigate to you emails into the new Outlook™ interface, with a light and simple interface.
Fast and intuitive, check all your emails anytime, anywhere!
This is a useful unofficial application for your favorite email account, a faster and better way to get there.
It was built for speed!
Mail Reader for Outlook™ is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Hotmail ™, Outlook ™ or Microsoft ™.
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
For increased security, the Office 365 Admin app supports Windows Azure Directory Multi-Factor Authentication and the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app.
Tell us about your experience using the app by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
✓ ABBYY BCR is a Featured App in the Intel® Business App Portfolio
✓ ‘If your desk is strewn with printed business cards this could be the app for you. Throw away your 1980s-style rolodex and download the ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR)’ - The Telegraph (UK)
✓ Winner of RISING STAR Award in the "Mobile Field Sales & CRM" category in the 2013 Mobile Star Awards
With ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR) you can:
- Instantly transfer business card data in 22 languages right onto your smartphone
- Sync cards across different mobile platforms via ABBYY’s cloud storage. This will make business cards database trouble-free, updated and accessible from all your mobile devices.
- Save contacts in the BCR’s own storage – CardHolder -- with convenient search, sorting and grouping capabilities
- Share biz contacts data from BCR via e-mail, SMS or Wi-Fi
System requirements: OS Android version 4.0 and above, camera with auto focus.
✓ Forget having to manually enter contact details into your smartphone. Unsurpassed data recognition and speed based on famous ABBYY Mobile OCR technology, eliminate having to correct or re-key business cards data, making creating new contacts easy and automatic.
✓ Sync cards across different mobile platforms to make business cards database trouble-free, updated and accessible from all your mobile devices.
✓ Card Holder, the BCR’s own storage, provides convenient business card search, as well as sorting and grouping of contacts. You can quickly and easily find biz contact you need.
✓ ‘My business cards' group in Card Holder allows to save your own business cards in different languages and for different biz occasions.
✓ Text notes to cards easy to make, edit, look through and find in BCR’s storage.
✓ Quickly verify contacts recognition results. The BCR highlights uncertain characters and displays the original image so that you can confirm or correct the app's output.
✓ Forward recognized contact data from Card Holder via e-mail as VCard and JPEG file or via SMS as a plain text.
✓ Cross-platform sharing of business cards for all businessman using ABBYY Business Card Reader (thanks to AllJoyn™ by Qualcomm Innovation Center Inc.).
✓ Find out more about your new biz contacts on the most popular social networks – Facebook, Linkedln, and Twitter.
✓ Search in Maps for the address of your biz contact with just one tap from ABBYY Business Card Reader.
✓ Backup and restore contacts from saved business cards.
✓ Recognize business cards in 22 languages, including multilingual cards (maximum 3 languages simultaneously):
• Norwegian (Bokmal)
• Norwegian (Nynorsk)
• Portuguese (Portugal)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
ABBYY Business Card Reader makes your business cards and contacts work.
This is a free trial version in which you can recognize and save all the data from 10 business cards. Please upgrade to the BCR Pro to process unlimited amount of business cards.
FOLLOW ABBYY Mobile on Twitter http://twitter.com/ABBYY_Mobile
Join ABBYY Mobile on Facebook: http://facebook.com/AbbyyMobile
Watch ABBYY Mobile on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/ABBYYHQVIDEOS
Control your PC on mobiles by mouse and keyboards from anywhere in wireless and Bluetooth range.
After Installing PC Remote Control App on your Mobile, download and install PC Remote Server on your Computer for Free https://goo.gl/k2b3EJ. If you don't have Java Software, first install java software from here https://java.com/en/download/
PC Remote Control main functions:
Real time PC screen on mobile (only in paid version)
File Explorer for managing files
Media Controls including VLC etc
Secure connection protected by password
Shortcuts Control for fast working (only in paid version)
Browser Remote including chrome, Firefox etc. (only in paid version)
Will be a wonderful feeling control the window touch-pad on mobile device? Even users can zoom and scroll the pc screen on mobile device.
Type on your mobile device through android keyboard or any other keyboard and they will appear on PC. Saves lot of time and ease of typing.
PC Screen Sharing
Users can see PC screens on their android devices so they can easily use mouse and keyboard remote for effective working. Users can also take screen shots of PC screens.
Delete, move and replace files in PC hard disk to manage spaces of drives using PC Remote Control surely you will love it.
Control any media player including Window Media Player, ITunes, VLC etc on PC through mobile device.
Create and manage PowerPoint presentations on PCs. This is very helpful especially during slides presentation. Users can simply change slides on their mobiles without going to their PC’s.
Connection between computer and mobile devices are secured by passwords. So, no one can connect to PC automatically and hack some important stuff.
Shortcuts are there for quickly editing documents, fast browsing and searching files in PC. Save lot of time of users.
Control chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and others through PC Remote controller on PC’s.
Install app on device.
Download and install PC Remote Server on your computer from https://goo.gl/k2b3EJ or http://theappmedia.com/pc-remote-control
Install it on PC
Open the Server
Open app and press on connections
Create a new connection (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth)
Setup a name of connection
Enter a password which is set by default “Remote”. If you want to change it you can change it through server properties in PC.
Depends on type of connection. If Wi-Fi enters IP address in IP field you can get the same from properties of server or even clicking on server in taskbar. Same for Bluetooth but for that enter Bluetooth address instead of IP.
Save your connection
Long press connection and select Use
All set!! Now explore and use any feature of PC Remote Control
Surely PC Remote Control is very productive application for users. Enjoy the application!
Connection Disabled or Server Not Found
Recheck the IP address in connection portion and if not found please enter the IP address
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/b/102527705279415190891/
If you face any issue while connecting PC Remote Control with your computer simple contact us email@example.com
If you love iD Opener, please contact your web site support, and ask them to iD Opener enable their site, or if you have a web site you want to enable with iD Opener complete the contact form at www.idopener.com and we'll get you enabled in no time.