Walking tours included in this application are:
* Famous Architecture (8 sights)
* World-Class Museums (8 sights)
* Downtown Landmarks - I (10 sights)
* Downtown Landmarks - II (8 sights)
* Warehouse D. Nightlife (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Quick links to restaurants, bars, shops, galleries, museums and more
- Access discounts and deals from your favorite places
- Browse complete listing for businesses in Tremont
- Find addresses and phone numbers to call from your iPhone
- Plan your weekend; search events and entertainment options
- Search on a specific date or see what is happening right now
The app is a valuable tool for Welding Educators and features important links to Weld-Ed publications, white papers, training and promotional videos, curriculum guides, industry reports, news, career information, market studies, event calendars, and important contact information for Weld-Ed business, industry, educational, institutional and government partners nationwide.
The focus of Weld-Ed is to enhance education and training programs, recruitment and services that are available to current and future employees in the welding field. The Center conducts market-driven research across many welding-related sectors and uses forward-looking data to identify the current and future needs of the industry. The Weld-Ed Center uses this data to improve welding education programs, address recruitment and retention issues, expand workforce diversity, enhance existing curriculum, and advance laboratory science and application.
If you are a member of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce, contact Julie Feasel at Ohio Chamber of Commerce for password access.