The app is open source. Do you want to contribute to the project? Start by translating the widget to another language. Visit the project at crowdin.net and be part of the next release. :)
* Displays all events from your calendars
* Automatically updates when you add/delete/modify an event
* Select only the calendars you want to see in the widget
* Customize colors of the widget background and texts
* Scroll through the list of upcoming events
* Customize the text size of the widget
* Fully resizable widget
* Indicators for alerts and recurring events
* Supports Android tablets
The widget is completely open source and you can find all the code and graphic elements up on github: https://github.com/plusonelabs/calendar-widget
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
*Currently working on Material Design revamp. Keep an eye out for the update!*
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● Available Size: 4x3 2x2 4x4 new 3x3 new
● View month
● View agenda
● Add agenda
● View Chinese Lunar
● View Moon phase
● Beautiful widgets with over 70 hand-crafted themes.
● Integrate seamlessly into any home screen layout you're currently using.
● Synced with Google calendar.
● Display calendar events.
● Display friend's birthdays.
● Supports lunar calendar.
● Quickly browse your agenda / todo list from widget.
● Choose which calendars you would like to show.
● Fast, modern and intuitive UI with Material design.
♥ Made with love ♥
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
Calendar Widgets provides you with the following features:
- Intuitive design and usability
- Beautiful design and themes(default, modern, darkness, translucent, etc)
- Various widget size support
- Compatible with other calendar apps (you can launch another calendar app from Calendar Widgets)
- Synchronizes with the default android calendar app
- Reads calendar appointments from the default android calendar app
- Supports visibility of declined events
- Supports visibility of week number
- Supports week start day option
and many more features are coming.
Simply drag and drop one of the widgets on home screen and enjoy world class calendar widget!
✓ Allow multiple widgets with different month.
✓ Tap the left or right arrow to advance to previous or next month.
✓ Tap the month label to reset back to current month.
✓ Resizable widget to fit your screen layout.
✓ 2 themes to work with different contrast on home screen.
✓ Localization for different locale.
✓ Option to set Sunday or Monday as starting day of the week.
✓ View calendar or create an event on date click
✓ No application permission required.
✓ Free and no ads.
The settings can be found by launching the application.
If you have any question or feedback, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 25 million downloads Jorte is one of the most popular calendar&organizer applications.
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
For personal use or for business Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Side Menu - Inside the Side Menu you can decide what to show like Today's Events, diary, tasks, etc.
o Count Down Feature - See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
o Now supporting a diary feature. We have also added a function to include photos in the events (diary).
o Jorte Cloud: feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Display Lunar Calendar.
o Various widgets are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o Adjust the first day of the week.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar and Jorte Cloud on the PC.
* It can also synchronize your events in Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync, Instagram, and more by using Jorte Sync (Free).
* Please check here for the latest information:
= Event Calendars (Free) =
With this function, you can add many calendars containing events related to your interests like weather, news, sports, and much more.
- Some examples
o Weather Forecast (Global) (*http://goo.gl/Qv0zML) / News / Food Recipes.
o Professional Sports: Four major leagues in the USA available [MLB-NBA-NFL-NHL] / Soccer.
* There are many more event calendars available as well.
= Jorte Cloud (Free) =
Sync Jorte Calendar, entries, and Tasks to Jorte Cloud. * (It can also be used from your smartphonehttp://jorte.net/)
You can access Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else from a PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access. It even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a free Jorte Cloud Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience!
= Jorte Store =
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Download contents that are free or paid and start customizing your calendar!
Daily calendars are also available, with this function a new image will be updated daily for the current day.
- Daily Contents
o HJ-Story © HJ-Story
o THE DOG - Daily Calendar © artlist
- Character Contents
o Hello Kitty (*http://goo.gl/ySh6Ys)-My Melody-Little Twin Stars ©'76,'14 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
* There are many more contents available at the Jorte Store.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
Also, Calendar + provides you with the quick add feature so users can add a new event or program easily on the go. With Calendar + you too can be a productivity ninja and you will never miss your important events again, whether for your business / office events or personal events!.
THE BEST CALENDAR APPLICATION FOR ANDROID
Calendar + is hands down, the best calendar event and program scheduling app for your Android device. It works seamlessly by scheduling and synchronizing the important events that take place in your life quickly!
HOME SCREEN CALENDAR WIDGET FUNCTIONALITY
Calendar + offers users the ability to add calendar widgets to their phone or tablet's home screen, thus allowing easier access directly from the home screen and making sure that you don't forget any important event!
MULTI-USE AS A PERSONAL, BUSINESS OR OFFICE ELECTRONIC CALENDAR
Due to its ease of use and seamless ease of use and synchronization, Calendar + is perfect to be used as a business calendar, personal electronic calendar application or office event scheduling calendar.
▪ Events, programs and regular appointments at a glance - perfect daily, weekly, monthly view with event title, event start hour, event location, and word-wrapping
▪ Custom calendar views - Customizable view from 2 days to 4 weeks!
▪ Quick add - Add a new event, program or schedule plan on the go via text or voice!
▪ Scroll and zoom - Horizontal or vertical scrolling and zooming
▪ Gesture recognition - Simply shake your device to move to today or add a new event
▪ Direct access to core features - edit, copy, delete existing events in one step with overflow menu
▪ Beautiful calendar widgets - perfect calendar widgets to see the important events on home screen
▪ Professional home calendar widget features - see event details on home widget by tapping a day with events
● perfect event presentation with event title, location, start hour, and more
● powerful quick add feature to add a new event on the go
● custom view supporting from 2 days to 4 weeks
● day, week, month, custom, agenda view
● search function by title, location, etc
● configurable home widget with advanced features such as word-wrapping, day tap action, calendars to display, color schema, etc
● intuitive event details popup on month view and custom views
● perfect notification with popup, sound, vibration + individual snooze delay
● advanced and professional recurrent event support such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
● default calendar option
● supports long-press action to add a new event
● supports custom event timezone while traveling
Upgrade to the premium version of Calendar + by visiting the following link to enjoy the following features -
+ No ads
+ Advanced word-wrapping such as up to 2 lines, auto-adjust, etc
+ Quick add in the notification bar
+ Business hour filtering (day, weekly view)
+ Header and text color schema
+ Advanced notification options such as individual snooze, etc
+ Advanced home widget themes such as Modern, Darkness, Translucent, etc.
+ Advanced & Professional home widget features such as text size, color schema, tap action, app start view etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Calendar + right now and start scheduling and adding important events to Calendar +, the best calendar app available for Android!
We appreciate your feedback and/or suggestions. Please feel free to contact us or give us a review in the ratings and reviews section below. If you liked Calendar +, please give us a 5-star rating and review, we would highly appreciate it.
* two widgets: Agenda view and Calendar view
* lock screen widgets
* resizable widgets
* beautiful clean design, highly customizable (skins, text sizes & colors, transparency)
* CUSTOM REMINDERS - you can set REAL alarm (reminder) on any event
* works with google, facebok, exchange (business) calendar
* add or edit event is available within 1 click
Simple Calendar Widget is a simple but elegant widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen. It is very customizable to perfectly fit your homescreen design.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Highlight options for todays events
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different calendars and configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Icon by David Moore
No permissions, tiny memory size, near zero CPU as it only needs to run for a moment at midnight. Clicking the widget opens your standard calendar.
All the great comments and ratings are really appreciated. Thanks!
This app shows the date as a widget. The launcher icon is not the widget! Install the widget into an empty space on your home screen in the usual way, choosing Day Widget from the Widgets list. Please ensure the application is not installed to "external" or SD card memory, or the widget cannot work.
(The third screen shot is a composite to show how the widget looks in different countries - the widget only displays in the language set in your device's settings.)
The widget will show events of the visible calendars in the default calendar app. Change the calendars in the app to change what should be visible in the widget.
The colors at the left of the text shows what calendar the event comes from.
GUI for Customization and choosing calendars is now under development!
Please use the version above, as this version won't be updated any longer. If you're already using Kore, you'll have to install the above version and set it up again.
Kore is a simple, easy to use and beautiful Kodi / XBMC remote that lets you control your media center from your Android device.
With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– See what’s currently playing, including relevant information about it (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
– Check and manage the current playlist;
– Change subtitles and audiostreams;
– View your media library, with details about your movies, TV shows, music and addons;
– Works with XBMC (Frodo and Gotham) and Kodi;
– All in a nice and easy to use interface, with multiple themes.
Kore is free and open-source. The in-app purchase lets you buy me a coffee, so i can continue to improve Kore.
- FAQ: http://syncedsynapse.com/kore/kore-faq/
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110340113064213296333
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License