Excellent sync tool for syncing weight between apps
I bought the pro version to sync everything from Garmin to runtastic. It only syncs the last 40 tracks like mentioned in the free version. Mail to developer: no response. Nach langem hin und her gebe ich's auf. Hab zwar von den Entwicklern ein e-mail erhalten, jedoch keine Chance alle Garmin Connect Daten nach runtastic zu bekommen. Nur die letzten 47 (ich schätze mal die letzten 40 Tage) werden synchronisiert.
Great app using it for 2year i think, only dowbsite is no option to sync the photos
It syncs but not the steps , i sent a ticket to the dev with no reply. Looks like the dev is a really good programmer but not good ui designer. Lacks support, lacks to sync steps from movescout to other platforms, i think the price is very expensive since it doesn t have good support, ui, and features missing such as steps that are really important
Doesn't sync my Samsung Health daily steps to other platforms. It will sync my Samsung activities but not steps. The steps is mainly why I purchased the app. I have contacted the developer but have not received a reply.
Fantastic app.. using it since 2014.. it sync my run and ride on movescount, runtastic and nikeplus..
- Fixed Nike+ connection problems.
- Bug fixes on Fitbit and Polar Flow weight.
3.7.5 - 3.7.6:
- Improvements in Android 8.
- Fixed error in the weight of Garmin Connect.
- Added the ability to synchronize accounts from a file directory.
- Added support for Google Fit and Samsung Health syncing.
- Added the ability to create and restore a backup of your synchronized accounts.
Track your fitness and get motivation for a fitter life in the TomTom Sports app