Loving the fast update. Use this app so much so useful. I would love an android wear button to sync my workout after a workout with my predefined settings
Very good app. Tried for years to sync accounts. Always a saga until Sync My Tracks came along. Worth every cent.
Loved it. If only I could sync my Samsung Health data as well... Hope there will be an update for that too.
I bought this to sync weight from garmin and it works. You do have to buy that specific function, not included in the app price but it's only a £1. Anyway it also syncs from fitbit and or strava to garmin and is great for exporting years of tracks to new apps you may find. For a one of cost it keeps you covered against all the compatibility madness out there.
Finally a easy way to share info on almost every fit app. Will there be any support to transfer info into samsung s health if thats even posible ? I guess developer does not read comments.?? Nope
Since May 29 2017 update I am not able to sync from RunKeeper, not even able to add RunKeeper. Kindly check.
- Added the synchronization of the body composition data, besides the weight, like the body fat percentage or body water.
- Bugfixes on Decathlon Coach.
3.5.1 - 3.5.3:
- Changed Bryton Sports by new platform for Bryton devices: Bryton Active.
- Added support for syncing TomTom Sports.
- Added support for syncing Decathlon Coach.
- Added the ability to export and synchronize your current weight between the different supported services.