if you like it , you can buy me
a beer. THANKS!
Browse your 4Shared.com files or search other's in your Android phone.
Goodev 4Shared Pro(No ad version)
PLEASE NOTE: this version just remove the ad,no new features!!!
** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
Here are some of the features of ManageApps Pro (App2SD):
- Complete App Manager with batch modes for moving apps to SD card, disabling bloatware or pre-installed apps, backing up apps as well as uninstalling and sharing apps.
- Manage Apps: From here you can find all movable apps and select the apps you want to move to the SD card or internal storage. You can also uninstall multiple apps, share them or clear cache to free space occupied by apps. Move All option to move every app that can be moved to the SD card or vice-versa.
- Disable Apps: Stop bloatware apps from running in the background and consuming system resources, you can also disable pre-installed apps.
- Backup Apps: Save APK files of your apps for quick installation later on. You can use the backup APK to install on multiple devices or after a reset.
- Automatic notification on installation of movable app with customizable ringtone, vibration feedback and led notification.
- Supports 3 types of notification - Notification Bar, App Info Window and Popup.
- Navigation Drawer to access different parts of the app and settings, from anywhere.
- Clear Cache notification when cache size exceeds chosen limit, > 500 KB, > 1 MB etc.
- Multiple mode for batch operation on long tapping any app in any interface.
- Ignore List for apps that you don't want notifications for, especially helpful for developers.
- Instructions on how to move, disable/enable apps.
- View details, open, uninstall an app, view its listing on Play Store or share it with friends.
- Sort app by name, date and size.
app manager, app to sd, app2sd, Move to SD, App 2 SD, move apps, backup apps, hide apps
Q. Why I can't find the "Move to SD Card" button in application info?
A. Moving an app to SD card is handled by the Android OS. ManageApps provides an UI for you to manage it. Currently, Android only supports the primary external storage for moving apps. If the device does not have a real primary external storage (an external SD Card) or the primary external storage is emulated from the internal phone storage, the move App to SD option will not be available. It's a hardware limitation. You can get more information about the device from your manufacturer.
Q. Why I can't move all apps to SD card?
A. Only the apps configured to support installation on SD card by the developer can be moved to SD card. So you will see many apps under the tab "Phone Only".
Don't install if your device is not rooted.
Check out SCR Screen Recorder, the Android most comprehensive screencast recording app.
SCR Screen Recorder supports all Android versions since 4.0 and utilizes the best encoding method available on each platform.
Since the first release in early 2013 SCR Screen Recorder is frequently updated and new features are added regularly.
• SYSTEM AUDIO - On most devices you can directly record in-game audio
without quality loss caused by microphone recording speakers output.
The "Internal + Mic" option allows to add a microphone commentary to the system audio recording.
At the moment this feature is not available on Android 4.2 but it'll be added soon.
• FACE CAM - Share your emotions by adding a front-facing camera to your video.
You can move the camera overlay around so that it doesn't obstruct important controls.
• NO ADS - Unlike other "free" screen recorders SCR never display any ads.
Development of all my apps is supported only by donations and Pro versions.
• SETTINGS - No mater if you prefer to select simple presets or manually tweak every setting
we've got you covered. SCR supports many customizations and provides performance and stability stats.
• ALPHA FEATURES - Let us know what's important to you by joining SCR Alpha Testing Google+ community at http://goo.gl/PGYZ8r
If you'd like to receive Alpha updates and test brand new features follow the links in the About community section.
SCR Screen Recorder uses various hacks and unofficial APIs which may not work on some devices and ROMs.
If you encounter any issues please report it at firstname.lastname@example.org to help me get your device supported.
Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported.
This app collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze devices compatibility.
This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and don't have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 5.0.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
Limitation of the free app:
* Only 3 mount pairs allowed
* File Explorer does not list the sizes of the displayed folders
* Some restrictions apply on the on the type/path of source folder
Purchase "pro" from within the app to unlock these limitations.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Special thanks goes to Androidizen for creating the video promo of this app.
Have fun :-)
Disclaimer: This app does not guarantee functionality in any way, shape, or form. It is not my responsibility if this app does not work, breaks your sdcard or eats your kittens. User discretion is advised.
Google updated its play store and thus the app stopped working. I have rewritten the app to reflect the changes Google made and added new features. Please give it a try! :)
Hands up, who misses the old overview the Google Play Store provided where you could see all your purchased apps in an instant? Sadly Google omitted this overview in the current versions of its store in favor of an overview which also lists all free apps.
This app bridges the gap and provides the missing overview over your purchased apps, books, music and even devices*.
The PRO version features no ads!
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official Google app!
If no apps show up after loading please contact me. 1-Star reviews won't help me nor the app. I could help everyone who mailed me and fix their problems!
* The display of purchased apps depends on how many apps you have purchased. There is a chance that not all items are listed. This is because Google keeps the list limited at some point.
ROOT IS REQUIRED
RAM Manager is application which optimizes the RAM of all Android devices and keep the best balance between enough free memory and running applications. This application is the best solution for all who have problem with the free memory, with the multitasking, with slow swapping between applications, with low performance or just want to improve the performance in all directions.
★Balance - Option which makes your RAM to the best optimization, this option is for everyday use. Use this option if you want to have fast device without any lags.
★More free memory - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more free memory and a bit reduces multitasking.
★More multitasking - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more multitasking and a bit reduces free memory.
★Hard gaming - Option which stabilizes your RAM for playing hardest games. Use this option for games which lag on your device. Your games will run smooth without lags.
★Hard multitasking - Option for users who are really hard working on their devices. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without any lags.
★Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
★Custom - This option allows you to set your own settings.
★Set on boot - Saves all your settings on boot.
★Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher.
★Clean memory - Cleans your memory.
★Clean drop caches - Cleans page cache, dentries and inodes.
★VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data.
★Swap file - Improves performance but may degrade your SD card life.
★Memory info - Shows information of your memory.
★Memory graph - Shows your free and used memory.
★Widget (Light or dark theme)
★You can switch between all options without rebooting
★Languages - English, Czech, Slovak, Korean, Italian, Croatian, Polish, French, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Spanish
ADVANTAGES OF PRO VERSION
★More frequent updates
★You can support development by buying this application
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM, CONTACT ME BY EMAIL PLEASE
SCR Screen Recorder uses hardware accelerated video encoding to achieve best quality screen recording on any device.
Internal audio status
Currently Lollipop doesn't support internal audio recording without root. For rooted devices I'm going to update the SCR Screen Recorder Root app so that you can use non-root video recording with root based internal audio. Users without root access will have to wait until the official internal audio API is added in some future Android version.
This is an early BETA preview version so it may not work on all devices and ROMs. Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported. If you encounter any issues please report it at email@example.com to help me get your device supported.
SCR Screen Recorder collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze how users use the app.
Root is required, because you need root to change to a port below 1024.
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Internal port forwarding/mapping (set source and destination port)
- Forward to an internal IP as well
- Start/Stop automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Port Forwarders
- For every Port Forwarder you can set name, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, set rules
- For every rule you can set the source and destination port and optionally a destination host. You can also set your custom command to add/remove the rules (using iptables commands).
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Module Obb on SD attempts to make it seamless - just enable module, reboot and move obb's to SD card (to same folder: Android/obb) - that's that. No need to enter any path or whitelist/blacklist any app. Do you want to only move Obb from Grand Theft Auto? Then only move that obb. Obb on SD will detect "obb on SD" and enable hooks only for this single game.
Install Ponydroid on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the comfortable features when it comes to downloading files.
Ponydroid is an Android application that automatizes the downloading of files.
It is available in English, Spanish, Japanese. Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Simplified and Tradicional Chinese, Russian, Polish, Romanian and Korean.
The application is in charge of everything, it accesses the web where the file is hosted, it waits the required time and starts downloading them one by one.
- Ponydroid optionally blocks the downloads if there is not WIFI conection,
- more than 200 file hosters supported,
- manages waiting times,
- send you notificactions when a file download is completed or if it needs you to enter captchas,
- works with or without Premium accounts,
- several options to add links for downloading,
- integrated browser,
- CLICK'N LOAD support,
- .DLC files support,
- supports for interchangeable links,
- REMOTE CONTROL of Ponydroid via web browser or Mipony Remote, ideal for using it on Android miniPC,
- shows history of downloaded files,
- MULTISEGMENT download,
- automatic download retries and
- analyzes the avaibility of the files.
Rapidgator, Mega, mega.co.nz, Zippyshare, Putlocker, Box, Filepost, Firedrive, Uploaded.net, Bitshare, Yandex, Rapidshare, Nitroflare, Easy-share, Gigasize, Mediafire, Depositfiles, Filefactory, Uploading, 4shared, Letitbit, Sendspace, Freakshare, Storage.to, Ziddu, Netload, Zomgupload, Jumbofiles, Data.hu, Linksave, Share-online, Speedyshare, Uloz, I-Filez, Unrestrict.li, Yunpan, Sendmyway, Simply-Debrid, Fooget, Sharelink, Linksnappy, Fiberupload, Rockdizfile, Speedfile, Asfile, Ddlstorage, Filespace, Sharebeast, Nowdownload, Hotfile, Pigsonic, JMshared, File-space, Queenshare, Filerio, Filedefend, Megafiles, Orangefiles, Fileswap, Usefile, Colafile, Debriditalia, Datafile, Ugotfile, Xerver, Bitroad, MightYupload, Shareflare, Premiumize, Multi-Debrid, Rayfile, Egoshare,CZshare, RapidPremium, Yunfile, Yourfilelink, Turbobit, Minus, Fileserving, Refile, Syfiles, Limelinx, Rghost, Upload.ee, Filezpro, Streamcloud, Videoweed, Mirrorcreator, Oboom, Filesin, Fileboom, Tusfiles, Uploadcore, Sharedbit, Filevice, Flexydrive, Sube.me, Linestorage, Solidfiles, Exoshare, 2shared, Divshare, Filesmonster, USAupload, Novaup, Vip-files, Anonym, Megashares, Apsscene, Hackerbox, Filefront, 4Shared-China,Upload.tc, Unibytes, Filekeem, Flowhot,Potload, Uploadc,PLayed, Rapidshare, Filemoney, Easy-share, Gigasize, Mediafire, Shurload, Shareblue, Rarefile, 1Fichier, Migahost, Downmasters, Datafilehost, Karelia, Filekom, Nekaka, Ultramegabit,Uploadbaz, Secureupload, Hitfile, 180Upload, Premium.to, Henchfile, Rapidfilesahre, Likeupload,Fileinz, Midupload, Dlfree, File-upload, Koofile, Adrive, Hellshare, Vspace, U115, Fileflayer, Myupload, Narod, Furk,Linkbee,Sharebasee, Gigapeta, Uploadstore, Hulkshare, Ge.tt, Bayfiles, Easy-share, Yousendit, Crocko, Filedropper, Easybytez, Ryushare, Ufile, Verzend, Depfile, Novafile, Fireget,Filemates, Billionuploads, Hugedomains, Howfile, Freeuploads, Uppit, Oteupload, Restfile, Rusfolder, Junocloud, Akafile, Fileom, Kankan, Ex-load, Inclouddrive, 119g, Shareblue, Eyesfile, 4upfiles, Hostuje, Vidup, Isavelink, Faststore, Upf, File4go, Megacrypter, Privatefiles, Dizzcloud, Dev Host, Solidfiles,Nowvideo, Filecloud, Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Zevera, Multidown, Filenium, Multihosters, Kingfiles, Unlimitzone,Hogefiles, Filemonekey, Cloudzilla, Hulkfile, Hulkload, Upstore, Gulfup, Uploadsat, Terafile, Uploadable, Mixshared, Cloudstor, Uploadboy, Movshare, Filer, Shared, Filecore, ProjectFreeUpload, SaleFiles, Bitcasa, Lomafile, Filestorm, Sanshare, Lolabits, Extmatrix, Backin, Cloudyvideos, Divxstage, Thefile.me, Filenuke, Sharingmaster, MixtureCloud, Minhateca, BRupload,Uplea, 1st-files,Megairon, Filedwon
Image Resizer v2 released.
please check it.
Pro user can remove ad.
(from Image Resizer Pro 3.3 or later option menu)
Image resize(and quality change) tool.
image file changes into selected format(jpeg/png).
convert the directory files(batch convert) or single file.
*The bulk rename the photo "Re .* (Renamer)" is useful.
Please take care about the superscription.
Please try the free version first.
Some people find it difficult to use.
evernote, gmail etc permission is for attachment.
eg. open->gallery->share->Image resizer Pro.
!!but new gmail application cannot read gmail atachement.
*read phone state and identity permission is granted automatically. because this application supports OS1.5.
save a part of exif(android ver2.0 or higher. In a free version, it is undecided.)
share after convert(single file only)
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The supported models are: TK102, TK103, TK103B and KX301 / Smartrack
with this app you can send configuration commands to the GPS trackers
will no longer need to remember the commands by heart and write normal SMS
you can manually specify a command or select from a predefined list.
The application allows you to view a log of the responses received from
the GPS Tracker
commands are sent by sms
You can also view the map in which there is a GPS device with a simple
Geolocation: If available, is displayed in the address
Supported commands (commands not present may be entered manually)
Contact me via email for any suggestions or problems
Your FeedBack is very important!
GPS configuration SMS SMS command Tracker locator TK101 TK102 TK103 KX301 KX302 KX303
Android 4 users: if you get a FC on startup, please turn off hardware acceleration from your setting. A fix has been made and is being tested for the next release.
What you can do with GeoCam:
* GeoPictures: an original way of storing your holiday photo album. See all you pictures on Google Maps or on Google Earth on your personal computer with the export feature. Add markers with your comments on places you liked. You can share these albums with anyone who can run Google Earth, and use the EXIF GPS data stored by GeoCam to view them with any EXIF compatible application.
* GeoVideos: the first app to let you record videos with an embed layer of geographical data. A useful addition to pictures - you can see pitch, roll and compass orientation over time on charts.
* Bearings: GeoCam is an accurate measure tool. It shows your compass orientation (choose between magnetic or geographic North), your inclination and elevation with readable cursors (like a cockpit HUD). It can be used in terrain mapping, on a glide, sailing, mountain biking...
* Measurements: Evaluate the distance to any object with the triangulation feature. You can also measure its height once the distance is known. This is not done by showing any unreadable cursor on the screen, but with mathematical formulas. Choose between metric and imperial measure systems.
* GeoCaching: prepare a list of key places in an area and view them with your camera on augmented reality: name, distance. You will not require a data connection so it can be used when hiking abroad, when visiting another city... This will help you make sure you are going in the right direction and give you remaining distance. You can also add markers during your hike with the "Add here" option, for example to flag the base camp, a water source, or anything interesting you find on your way.
With GeoCam Pro, you get:
* No Ads
* Record and playback augmented video. This is a powerful tool in addition to geophoto to record the topology of any area for further reference, as you can add your own audio commentary. Augmented video is an exclusivity of GeoCam by Wazar.
* Export KMZ files to Google Earth, to display your pictures and markers in their original location and orientation, and share them easily.
The successor to AndWOL completely redesigned from scratch.
This version currently only works in (W)LAN.
• Wake-Widget with status
• keep-alive-service for home servers and Buffalo systems
• neat design
• online-state of hosts
• xml-import/export and sharing
• Access Wifi
• Access Network State
• Internet are used for WOL-Pakets, Network-Scan, Ping
• Write External Storage is used for xml-import/export from/to sdcard
• Write Settings is used for temporarily overwriting wifi sleep policy when using the new service
More infos about Wake On Lan:
New fresh design and also added Log options for synchronizations. (can be disabled)
7-Day trial version.
FTPSyncX is the most common remote synchronization tool.
It can Synchronize files & folders.
Remoteserver types are FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH), SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
Security is the most important thing, so FTPSyncX stores passwords never in plaintext. So a possible theft can not readout the stored passwords.
Also you can Setup a Securitylock master password which you can use to Lock your Servers, nobody can edit this server if he does not enter the correct unlock password.
- Synchronize manual or automaticly
- Servertypes: FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH), SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
- Tasker plugin to:
- Sync folder or server
- Set AutoSync on/off on folder, server or global
- Homescreen shortcut to do the same as tasker plugin, but AutoSync will be toggled instead of set
- Widget which is equals to shortcut
- Widgets have different icons for all possible actions
- Lock server edit with a password
- Export/Import your settings, you can choose what to export/import also you can choose between plain or crypted
- Local and remote directory chooser
- At the directory chooser (no matter if remote or local) you can create directories
- Autosynchronize also if phone is in sleep mode
- Synchronize only on WLAN (Select one or more allowed WLAN's or choose ALL)
- Skip files on extension and/or size
- Set sync intervall for every folder
- Synchronization mode can be choosen (Set Master to one of: None, Local (one way sync), Remote (one way sync)
- If Master is set to None you can choose if files will be deleted if it was deleted on a side (no matter what side)
- Choose if subdirectories should be also synchronized
- If sync from Widget, shortcut or tasker plugin a nice statusbar shows the current progress
- En-/Dis-able AutoSync for servers/folders or global
- On manual synchronization you can now cancel the sync. (In app, not the widgets)
You can add Remoteservers, and within you can add individuel syncfolders.
To Add Server Click on the Add Server button
Server delete / edit -> Long click on the Server entry and choose the action within the dialog.
To view or edit the Server Synchronizationfolders, single click on the server entry, you are now in the Folderlist.
To Add a Folder Click on the Add folder button.
To choose folder use the "choose" button on both sides local or remote, it will open a directory browser where you can also create a directory.
The left icon indicates the status of automaticly synchronization of the server or folder entry.(Grey = off, Colored = on).
The current version of FTPSyncX is shipped with many new Features.
- New Servertype SMB
- Cancel in app manual Synchronization
- No need of local timestamp modification any more
Keywords: FTP, DropBox, Sync, Synchronize, FTPS, SFTP, Secure FTP, SSH, SSL, Sync, Auto sync, Tasker, Tasker plugin, Shortcut, Widget, Simple, SMB, SMB sync, Samba sync
You can receive notifications from third-party applications like nagios, Github or FlexGet directly to your smartphone.
RapidPush has many additional features including scheduled notifications, rules and groups which will let you completely control how you receive the notifications.
With our simple API you can also implement RapidPush to your own software.
To use RapidPush you need an API-Key which you can get at http://rapidpush.com.
More information at http://rapidpush.com
The best way to understand it, is to use it, so try it out now.
- Receive push-notifications
- Silent hours
- Filter priority
- HTML within messages.
- Seperate settings for each priority
- Configureable colors for each priority
This is used to communicate with our API-Server while you sign up an account, log in to your account and send you notifications.
We need this permission to use the "Google Cloud Messaging"-Service on Android Versions below 4.0.4. We will NEVER give this data to ANY third-party.
This is needed by GCM to receive notifications while the phone sleeps.
Keywords: notify, notification, message, GCM, cloud message, Nagios3, FlexGet, Twitter, Facebook, API, push, chrome, nma, notify my android, Chrome, Python, PHP, Java, C, Perl, rules