if you like it , you can buy me
a beer. THANKS!
Browse your 4Shared.com files or search other's in your Android phone.
Goodev 4Shared Pro(No ad version)
PLEASE NOTE: this version just remove the ad,no new features!!!
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root
Most devices can simply download an activator app to allow capturing of the screen. Other devices will need a Windows, Mac or Linux computer to activate over USB or root. Note: if you use a computer you'll need to activate every time you reboot your device.
A selection of some five star reviews:
Karlo Valerio on Apr 29: At first, I was a little sketchy, probably because I'd tried almost every other no-root method of video recording for android, and some were even more expensive than this one (yes, I waste money). So imagine how sceptical I was when I saw that you just follow the step by step instructions all the way through, and wow. I was amazed by how little lag there is in the recordings. I'm using my unrooted Nexus 5, and this works pretty much flawlessly for me.
Jakov Pavic on Apr 25: I love this app. Doesn't lag and don't need root. Thank you very much for the app.
Josh Jones on Mar 22: Just saw the update of this and tried it out. The quality is good, the fps is incredible when on no limit but the only potential problems are the power of your device, which can hinder your Max fps, and the amount of storage it can take up. Otherwise, a real gem like I said when I reviewed the previous version of this. If you're looking for a screen recorder, this is the one to have.
Jacob Rook on Mar 3: I am running a non-rooted device and this app works amazingly! Ive been looking for screen recorders that dont require root and a lot of them make you download all this stuff then end up not even working. I give this app 5 stars! Thank you so much for developing it!
Caleb Swanson on Feb 26: I have been searching for a no root screen recorder forever and I finally found it! Its so easy to do! And I bet there are people complaining that you have to connect your device to the computer but they give you a step by step tutorial that takes about five minutes! Trust me its not a waste! Thanks SOOOOO much for making this!
Nick Wolf on Feb 5: The best recorder that does not require root. Other apps do not really work or dont work at all.
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see: http://recordable.mobi/compare
Free demo version available from http://recordable.mobi/free
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
Compared to the free version, PRO Unlock has:
- No advertising banners.
- Removed the max limit of 2 parallel dowloads.
- Stop automatically downloading if there is not enough space on device (set min space in options panel).
- Ability to force a download
- Rotate screen enabled in options for all screens
Please don't give a negative rate but send any requests or comments to email@example.com.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Supports multiple sampling rates
- Includes two recording modes:
* Normal record mode
* Push to talk mode: recording continues until the button is released. Good for taking short voice notes quickly.
- Allows users to email/share the audio after recording. Works with gmail, gdrive, dropbox and etc.
- Supports basic editing like clipping audio files
- Click the help menu for more details about how to use this app.
- No ads.
Here are some of the features of ManageApps Pro (App2SD):
- Complete App Manager with batch modes for moving apps to SD card, disabling bloatware or pre-installed apps, backing up apps as well as uninstalling and sharing apps.
- Manage Apps: From here you can find all movable apps and select the apps you want to move to the SD card or internal storage. You can also uninstall multiple apps, share them or clear cache to free space occupied by apps. Move All option to move every app that can be moved to the SD card or vice-versa.
- Disable Apps: Stop bloatware apps from running in the background and consuming system resources, you can also disable pre-installed apps.
- Backup Apps: Save APK files of your apps for quick installation later on. You can use the backup APK to install on multiple devices or after a reset.
- Automatic notification on installation of movable app with customizable ringtone, vibration feedback and led notification.
- Supports 3 types of notification - Notification Bar, App Info Window and Popup.
- Navigation Drawer to access different parts of the app and settings, from anywhere.
- Clear Cache notification when cache size exceeds chosen limit, > 500 KB, > 1 MB etc.
- Multiple mode for batch operation on long tapping any app in any interface.
- Ignore List for apps that you don't want notifications for, especially helpful for developers.
- Instructions on how to move, disable/enable apps.
- View details, open, uninstall an app, view its listing on Play Store or share it with friends.
- Sort app by name, date and size.
app manager, app to sd, app2sd, Move to SD, App 2 SD, move apps, backup apps, hide apps
Q. Why I can't find the "Move to SD Card" button in application info?
A. Moving an app to SD card is handled by the Android OS. ManageApps provides an UI for you to manage it. Currently, Android only supports the primary external storage for moving apps. If the device does not have a real primary external storage (an external SD Card) or the primary external storage is emulated from the internal phone storage, the move App to SD option will not be available. It's a hardware limitation. You can get more information about the device from your manufacturer.
Q. Why I can't move all apps to SD card?
A. Only the apps configured to support installation on SD card by the developer can be moved to SD card. So you will see many apps under the tab "Phone Only".
AndGuard Pro is a Powerful Ad-Blocker and Internet Security App for Root Users Only.
AndGuard Pro utilizes both Hostname blocking and Iptables for Maximum Protection from dangerous websites etc...
Please make sure that your ROM has Busybox and Iptables before installing this app! (CM6/7 ROMs usually have both by default)
***If you are having trouble getting AndGuard to work, install and run Busybox by Stericson off the Android Market... this free app will ensure that you have the latest version of busybox properly installed on your system.***
Keywords: andguard ad ads admob block blocking blocker root rooted iptables adfree awesome batman soapbox andguard ad ads admob block blocking blocker root rooted iptables adfree awesome batman soapbox andguard ad ads admob block blocking blocker root rooted iptables adfree awesome batman soapbox
The Masqed Crusader is a Network Optimization Tool for ROOT USERS ONLY. It increases web browsing speed and privacy. It is the only app of its kind on the Android Market!
What Does The Masqed Crusader Do?
* Improves overall network SPEED on both WiFi and Mobile data (2g/3g etc..) connections by locally caching nameserver data and forcing the use of Google's fast DNS servers. (Can be switched to OpenDNS in Advanced Settings Menu)
* Increases PRIVACY by avoiding the use of your wireless carrier's DNS servers. When paired with end-to-end encryption (i.e. using https when possible, running TOR etc...) this can diminish your carrier's ability to spy on you while using mobile internet.
* In addition, it provides effective AD-BLOCKING functionality by redirecting ad-server requests. (Can be Disabled in Advanced Settings Menu)
The Masqed Crusader requires root, busybox and dnsmasq to function... features common on most modern ROMS. Generally speaking, any ROM that supports Wireless Tethering should work properly with the Masqed Crusader.
Why does DNS matter?
According to Google's Public DNS page: "The DNS protocol is an important part of the web's infrastructure, serving as the Internet's phone book: every time you visit a website, your computer performs a DNS lookup. Complex pages often require multiple DNS lookups before they start loading, so your computer (or phone) may be performing hundreds of lookups a day."
Masqed Crusader uses dnsmasq, which acts as a middle man, between your device and the DNS server. Dnsmasq caches recent DNS lookups locally and uses hashing to quickly search that cache. The Masqed Crusader runs dnsmasq with a customized configuration file that is optimized for use with mobile devices, and constantly enforces its use by ensuring that the device looks to itself (127.0.0.1) for all DNS lookups.
* Some Wireless Tethering Apps also use dnsmasq to work, and therefore will not function when Masqed Crusader is ONLINE.
Explanation of Permissions
Masqed Crusader asks for:
-Storage (writing config files to the SD card)
-Read Phone State (to re-apply DNS settings when the phone changes networks)
-Start at Boot (to reset the status message after a reboot)
***Please remember that network speeds vary greatly and are dependent on a number of factors.***
Thanks to ChainsDD and Stericson for Creating the RootTools framework!
Features We are Working on:
-(DONE)User-Selectable DNS Server Settings
-(DONE)Option to Disable Ad-Blocking
*Optimus safely and effectively improves system performance and battery life by adjusting Android's internal memory settings.
*Optimus has three different settings: Moderate, Balanced and Extreme. It works passively in the background and is truly a "set it and forget it" type app.
-LISTEN TO WHAT OUR FANS SAY...
"Everything you need. This optimizer puts task managers to shame when it comes to accessibility and delivering true performance gains. Not only does it replace the task organizers that are $5 a piece, but it also SEEDS efficiently, which will cost you another few $. To have both in one app is awesome and I'm glad I paid for this."
-IS OPTIMUS SAFE TO USE?
As opposed to other "task killer" apps which can actually cause damage to the Android operating system by force-closing running processes, Optimus uses a safe method of freeing up system memory.
-HOW DOES IT WORK?
Android automatically kills background processes when system memory falls below a certain threshold. Optimus changes Android's internal memory settings, causing the operating system to free up memory more aggressively, thereby increasing system performance and battery life.
Optimus can now start a background service that seeds Android's entropy pool, significantly reducing lag. When Android's entropy pool becomes depleted, lag is experienced. This service keeps the entropy pool full, therefore reducing lag.
Keywords: optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager soapbox entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd
* Transparently intercepts and redirects traffic (thus does not require apps to have proxy support)
* Supports various connection types; Wi-Fi, 3G/4G APN, Ethernet and Reverse tethering through USB
* Supports multiple proxy settings based on the unique identifier for the network
* Configuration based app support, so you can easily add/remove support for any apps
* HTTP, SOCKS 4/4a and SOCKS 5 support
* Basic, NTLM and NTLMv2 support for proxy authentication
* Intranet support (Bypass proxy for local addresses)
* DNS Forwarding
* iptables (Netfilter -> NAT)
What ASProxy does not do
ASProxy does not circumvent security imposed by internal proxy - Most MS web proxy servers (Forefront TMG and ISA) come with a limited set of allowed protocols (HTTP - 80 and HTTPS - 443). If your network uses one of these proxies with the default setting, you will be limited to apps using these protocols (Meaning app such as market (5228 for authentication) and Google Talk (5223 and 5224) will not work).
Install Ponydroid on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the comfortable features when it comes to downloading files.
Ponydroid is an Android application that automatizes the downloading of files.
It is available in English, Spanish, Japanese. Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Simplified and Tradicional Chinese, Russian, Polish, Romanian and Korean.
The application is in charge of everything, it accesses the web where the file is hosted, it waits the required time and starts downloading them one by one.
- Ponydroid optionally blocks the downloads if there is not WIFI conection,
- manages waiting times,
- send you notificactions when a file download is completed or if it needs you to enter captchas,
- works with or without Premium accounts,
- several options to add links for downloading,
- integrated browser,
- CLICK'N LOAD support,
- .DLC files support,
- supports for interchangeable links,
- REMOTE CONTROL of Ponydroid via web browser or Mipony Remote, ideal for using it on Android miniPC,
- shows history of downloaded files,
- MULTISEGMENT download,
- automatic download retries and
- analyzes the avaibility of the files.
- more than 300 file hosters supported, including Rapidgator, mega.co.nz, Zippyshare, Uploaded.net, Nitroflare, Mediafire, Depositfiles, Filefactory, Uploading, 4shared, etc.
Simply connect both your computer and smartphone to the same network and you are ready to go!
If you are having issues in connecting, kindly contact support for assistance, reasons for not being able to connect is:
1. Router is not allowing the request to pass through.
2. Your computer is not set to be visible on the network.
3. Firewall not allowing the windows app to connect to local network.
4. Anti-virus program might be blocking the windows application.
Whats new in Pro Version:
1. Share your computer files with your friends, or upload them to your favorite cloud service [Preview: http://youtu.be/S6Xeir73bhw]
2. Send files from your Android device using your favorite Android File Manager [Preview: http://youtu.be/-KrkSElV_5c]
3. Download streamed music to device [Preview: http://youtu.be/6Dft-kFTE5E]
4. Create shortcut of your folders on your Launcher [Preview: http://youtu.be/WmqpNDkAqL8]
5. Music player controls in notification drawer [Coming in next version]
6. Music player widget [Coming in next version]
Available in the 13 languages:
7. Chinese (Simplified)
8. Chinese (Traditional)
This app requires a windows software to be installed. Please Check links below for download link:
Official website: http://droidmanager.co/more-products.html
Official Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105187170440188116100
Official Xda-Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2673541
This permission is needed so the app can save received files to your phone memory.
2. Wi-Fi connection information
This permission is needed so that the app can scan your network and automatically find your computer.
3. View network connections & Full network access:
This permission is required to able to send and receive files via wifi.
4. Prevent device from sleeping:
This permission is required so the send and receive process continues if your android smartphone screen is turned off.
5. Modify system settings:
This permission while testing this app, might remove it in future updates after making sure it is not being used.
6. Control vibration:
This permission is needed so the app can vibrate your phone when a send or receive process is completed.
★Complete FTP server with configurable port number
★Supports FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS)
★Configurable anonymous access
★Configurable home folder (mount point)
★Avoid using USB cables for file transfer and copy/backup files over Wifi
★Works over Wifi and Wifi tethering mode
SFTP support will be added soon
★Try before you buy!!!. Try the free ad-supported version of the same FTP Server at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.medhaapps.wififtpserver
Please email feedback/bugs to the support email-id. If you want to use FTPS (FTP over TLS/SSL), please note that the server URL would be ftps:// and not ftp://
Please note that FTPS and SFTP are not the same. SFTP support will be added soon.
Port number should be greater than 1024 as binding to ports like 21 will not be possible on non-rooted phones. The default port number is configured to 2221 and can be changed from settings screen. For security reasons, anonymous access is not enabled by default. It can be enabled from settings screen.
If you dont have a FTP client, you could download Filezilla from https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client You can also access the ftp server from windows file explorer.
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medha-Apps/654691214619953
Root is required, because you need root to change to a port below 1024.
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Internal port forwarding/mapping (set source and destination port)
- Forward to an internal IP as well
- Start/Stop automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Port Forwarders
- For every Port Forwarder you can set name, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, set rules
- For every rule you can set the source and destination port and optionally a destination host. You can also set your custom command to add/remove the rules (using iptables commands).
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Download it now!
You can receive notifications from third-party applications like nagios, Github or FlexGet directly to your smartphone.
RapidPush has many additional features including scheduled notifications, rules and groups which will let you completely control how you receive the notifications.
With our simple API you can also implement RapidPush to your own software.
To use RapidPush you need an API-Key which you can get at http://rapidpush.com.
More information at http://rapidpush.com
The best way to understand it, is to use it, so try it out now.
- Receive push-notifications
- Silent hours
- Filter priority
- HTML within messages.
- Seperate settings for each priority
- Configureable colors for each priority
This is used to communicate with our API-Server while you sign up an account, log in to your account and send you notifications.
We need this permission to use the "Google Cloud Messaging"-Service on Android Versions below 4.0.4. We will NEVER give this data to ANY third-party.
This is needed by GCM to receive notifications while the phone sleeps.
Keywords: notify, notification, message, GCM, cloud message, Nagios3, FlexGet, Twitter, Facebook, API, push, chrome, nma, notify my android, Chrome, Python, PHP, Java, C, Perl, rules
New fresh design and also added Log options for synchronizations. (can be disabled)
7-Day trial version.
FTPSyncX is the most common remote synchronization tool.
It can Synchronize files & folders.
Remoteserver types are FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH), SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
Security is the most important thing, so FTPSyncX stores passwords never in plaintext. So a possible theft can not readout the stored passwords.
Also you can Setup a Securitylock master password which you can use to Lock your Servers, nobody can edit this server if he does not enter the correct unlock password.
- Synchronize manual or automaticly
- Servertypes: FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH), SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
- Tasker plugin to:
- Sync folder or server
- Set AutoSync on/off on folder, server or global
- Homescreen shortcut to do the same as tasker plugin, but AutoSync will be toggled instead of set
- Widget which is equals to shortcut
- Widgets have different icons for all possible actions
- Lock server edit with a password
- Export/Import your settings, you can choose what to export/import also you can choose between plain or crypted
- Local and remote directory chooser
- At the directory chooser (no matter if remote or local) you can create directories
- Autosynchronize also if phone is in sleep mode
- Synchronize only on WLAN (Select one or more allowed WLAN's or choose ALL)
- Skip files on extension and/or size
- Set sync intervall for every folder
- Synchronization mode can be choosen (Set Master to one of: None, Local (one way sync), Remote (one way sync)
- If Master is set to None you can choose if files will be deleted if it was deleted on a side (no matter what side)
- Choose if subdirectories should be also synchronized
- If sync from Widget, shortcut or tasker plugin a nice statusbar shows the current progress
- En-/Dis-able AutoSync for servers/folders or global
- On manual synchronization you can now cancel the sync. (In app, not the widgets)
You can add Remoteservers, and within you can add individuel syncfolders.
To Add Server Click on the Add Server button
Server delete / edit -> Long click on the Server entry and choose the action within the dialog.
To view or edit the Server Synchronizationfolders, single click on the server entry, you are now in the Folderlist.
To Add a Folder Click on the Add folder button.
To choose folder use the "choose" button on both sides local or remote, it will open a directory browser where you can also create a directory.
The left icon indicates the status of automaticly synchronization of the server or folder entry.(Grey = off, Colored = on).
The current version of FTPSyncX is shipped with many new Features.
- New Servertype SMB
- Cancel in app manual Synchronization
- No need of local timestamp modification any more
Keywords: FTP, DropBox, Sync, Synchronize, FTPS, SFTP, Secure FTP, SSH, SSL, Sync, Auto sync, Tasker, Tasker plugin, Shortcut, Widget, Simple, SMB, SMB sync, Samba sync