Did you ever want to know, how FAST the driver is driving, or what DIRECTION you travel to.
How fast you are ACCELERATING, or what was the TOP/MAX speed on your trip. Then this app has the answer for you.
➔ New HUD [Head up display]. ➔ New GPS Altitude [m|ft]
" Works perfect clocked it with some of my cop buddys its dead on. "
★★★★★ - von Mike (14. Juni 2011)
[mph | km/h | kn].
Digital: up to [999.9 mph | km/h | kn]
Analog: up to
[140 - 220 - 280 - 440 km/h |
100 - 180 - 220 - 360 mph |
30 - 60 - 90 - 120 kn]
•HUD [Head Up Display]
Turn your android device into a HUD Speedometer.
Check your phone is fixed under the windshield!!
•Three Skins [one classic | two digital]
Tip: chose a digital skin for best results with HUD
•Trace your ACCELERATION in seconds from
[0-60 mph | 0-100 km/h | 0-30 kn]
3-5 sec from 0-100 km/h.
10-20 sec form 0-100 km/h.
① fastest ACCELERATION visualisation
•SPEED ALARM. (♪ audible | ⚡ flash)
Remind, if you drive to fast.
•MAXIMAL | ∅ AVERAGE speed visualisation
Check your max speed,
and average speed since start.
•Travel DIRECTION (compass).
See direction where you travel too.
•DISTANCE traveled. (odometer)
Traveled distance since start.
[km | mi | nmi]
Overview and reset function for all traced values
[0-60, odometer, altitude...].
- clock or 0-100
- travel direction [degree or characters]
- altitude or max-average-speed
choose your prefered color.
•KEEP GPS ON
Keep GPS on in sleep, lock, multitasking mode.
Check your GPS signal strength.
If you like Speedometer Pro,
share your experience.
→ write a review :-)
For questions, bugs, help!
Use the feedback link in Speedometer Pro.
Have fun, slow down, take it easy !-)
With Slow Motion Video you can record video in your device's highest resolution and then play it back in slow motion. Seek through your video frame by frame or choose the speed of your playback. On the main page, users can rename or delete any of their videos. And as of the latest update users can now choose a video from their gallery to playback in slow motion.
Key Words: slow motion video camera camcorder high resolution slowmotion playback play back clips
EACH ROOT USER MUST HAVE THIS APPLICATION!
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM, CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU GIVE LOW RATING, PLEASE.
This application optimizes the RAM of all android devices and improves the performance in all directions. RAM Manager manages your memory, makes your system as fast as possible and sets the best balance between enough free memory and running applications in memory. This application is the best solution for all who have problem with the free memory, with the multitasking, with slow swapping between applications or with low performance.
ADVANTAGES OF PRO:
★All features (widget, etc.)
★More frequent updates
★You can support development
★Balance - Option which makes your RAM to the best optimization, this option is for everyday use. Use this option if you want to have fast device without any lags.
★More free memory - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more free memory and a bit reduces multitasking.
★More multitasking - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more multitasking and a bit reduces free memory.
★Hard gaming - Option which stabilizes your RAM for playing hardest games. Use this option for games which lag on your device. Your games will run smooth without lags.
★Hard multitasking - Option for users who are really hard working on their devices. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without any lags.
★Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
★Custom - This option allows you to set your own settings.
★Set on boot - Saves all your settings on boot.
★Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher.
★Clean memory - Cleans your memory.
★Clean drop caches - Cleans page cache, dentries and inodes.
★VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data.
★Swap file - Improves performance but may degrade your SD card life.
★Memory info - Shows information of your memory.
★Memory graph - Shows your free and used memory.
★Widget (Light or dark theme)
★You can switch between all options without rebooting
★Languages - English, Czech, Slovak, Korean, Italian, Croatian, Polish, French, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Turkish, Spanish
If you want be really sure that this application works, I recommend to not use any other scripts or applications related to memory management.
This is a mini resource monitor for your phone. It monitors the free memory (RAM) in MB and CPU (processor) usage in %. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can manage your smart phone with live resource consumption statistics, just like what you do in your PC!
Pro version support display only CPU usage or display only free memory. It is also ad-free.
Trial free version available at:
*** 4.3 user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.82 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.80 Fix for Nexus 5, update icon, bug fixes
* Run service in normal priority (Hide Notification!) (4.3+)
* Enforced READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Kitkat (Read SD card font), minor fixes for Kitkat (4.4+)
1.0.76 Optimize (battery)
1.0.74 Optimze, fix for HTC devices
1.0.68 Start on boot, optimize for HD res
1.0.67 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.66 Text transparency, day dreaming hide (4.2+)
1.0.64 Display CPU frequency, text alignment
1.0.63 Exclusion list (require GET_TASKS PERMISSION)
1.0.61 Custom location
1.0.59 Text shadow
1.0.56 Touch through (non-blocking)
1.0.40-50 Custom height / width / font size / fonts / color
In this App you can see this topic.
1. How to Disable Offline Folder Sync
2. How to Disable Windows Sync
3. How to Do a Remote Folder Sync
4. How to Do a Simple Folder Sync
5. How to Remove Sync Folders on Vista
6. How to Remove a Folder in Sync
7. How to Sync a Folder With SkyDrive
8. Online File Folder Sync Tool
9. What Is a Windows Sync Folder in Microsoft Explorer
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : foldersync
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
The app has following features:
* 1-way and 2-way sync
* unlimited number of sync jobs
* preview of differences
* time offset handling
* compare text files by content (needs the app taTextDiff)
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file:
This app does not work with Android 4.4 (KitKat) for synchronising external sd cards or OTG drives because KitKat restricts access to secondary external storage!
Synchronisation of the internal storage card, though, still works with KitKat
Folders by SAS® Beta is a lightweight, fast, multi-column browser that helps you explore files and directories on internal Flash memory and external SD cards. The Folders app does not require Root access.
Folders is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes, giving you the best view of your files and directories, no matter what.
• View all available folders and files on your device.
• Open or execute files such as videos, music, documents, or images.
• Create new folders.
• Bookmark your favorite items and come back to them later.
• Share items via e-mail.
• Display breadcrumbs to navigate deeply nested trees.
• Control the display of file sizes and dates in the Settings menu.
Folders uses your installed viewers to open different file types. If Folders can’t find an app to view a particular file type, then it lets you know that the file cannot be opened.
Easy Tips for Using Folders:
• Rotate the device to see more folders.
• Swipe left and right to bring more folders into view.
• Tap and hold an item to enter a selection mode where you can rename, copy, move, or delete the item.
Most files and folders outside of the /sdcard directory are protected by the Android operating system. Folders respects all Android permissions and doesn’t enable you to read or write anything you don’t have access to.
This is a beta version of the Folders app, so please report any problems or suggestions using our email address. We cannot respond to problems reported only in the ratings.
Folders requires the following permissions:
• Modify/delete SD card contents: Copy, move, and rename file on internal and external storage.
• Full Internet access: For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• Your location: coarse (network-based): For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• How long the application remains open, and how often different features are used.
• The most often used paths between different sections of the application.
• General information about your mobile device such as the screen size, device type, model number, locale, obfuscated location, and Android version number.
• Additional information required by the normal functioning of the Flurry Analytics SDK (as described in http://www.flurry.com/privacy-policy.html) and/or the Google Analytics SDK (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/).
SyncMate for Android is just a sync client app!
The main sync software should be installed on your Mac
Go to http://www.sync-mac.com/downloads/ for additional download.
* Efficient user interface with easy to read color scheme
* Log Certificates, Ratings, History Items (Medicals, Flight Reviews, etc.)
* Log actual and sim flights
* View when expiring events (History Items) expire instantly on your device
* Calculate duration from OUT-IN or TAKEOFF-LAND times with the tap of a button
* View powerful and comprehensive reports generated by Logbook Pro PC edition right on your device
* Show currency status with colored marker flags indicating current or expired
* View your details summary bar report
* Analyze complete logbook statistics with both totals and percentages
* View FAR 121 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* View FAR 135 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* Auto-enter the duration value in other time fields with a single tap
* Customizable cascading time entries for Out, Takeoff, Landing, and In making flight entry quick and easy
* New flight entries can default with prior flight entry data for rapid flight log entry
* Customize the layout to declutter display showing only fields you need
* Simple synchronization
* Device uses colors to identify current and overdue, synchronized or not. No need to purge, the device manages your data smartly
* Instant filter in each data area to show: All Data, Not Yet Synchronized, Synchronized
* Free-form route entry allows a single entry for the entire day; no hassle with picking or searching for airports.
* AutoFill makes populating common time fields a breeze
* Log multiple approaches of each type for each flight
* Log "By Leg" or "By Day" allowing you to collate your entire day into a single flight log entry
* Import Airline Schedules from directly within the app
* Integrate with your device's calendar and sync with your other calendars
* Password protect your app from unwanted access
* App Time Zone and Sync Time Zone support for Local, UTC, or a custom selected "domicile" time zone.
* Check weather quickly on multiple destinations (METAR and TAF)
* Quick increment buttons to easily add/subtract values for fields such as landings, approaches, etc.
* Auto-enter airport identifier in route field with tap of a button
* Get overhead view of airfields using Sky View
* Extremely customizable with a plethora of options to make the app into what you need
Notes & Requirements:
✦ This app is not a stand-alone logbook, it is designed to work in tandem with Logbook Pro Desktop
✦ Synchronization with Logbook Pro Desktop requires cloud sync. For details see http://logbookpro.com/cloudsync
✦ To enable schedule importer features visit http://logbookpro.com/si
Logbook Pro is a registered trademark of NC Software, Inc.
More from developer
New fresh design and also added Log options for synchronizations. (can be disabled)
7-Day trial version.
FTPSyncX is the most common remote synchronization tool.
It can Synchronize files & folders.
Remoteserver types are FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH), SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
Security is the most important thing, so FTPSyncX stores passwords never in plaintext. So a possible theft can not readout the stored passwords.
Also you can Setup a Securitylock master password which you can use to Lock your Servers, nobody can edit this server if he does not enter the correct unlock password.
- Synchronize manual or automaticly
- Servertypes: FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH), SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
- Tasker plugin to:
- Sync folder or server
- Set AutoSync on/off on folder, server or global
- Homescreen shortcut to do the same as tasker plugin, but AutoSync will be toggled instead of set
- Widget which is equals to shortcut
- Widgets have different icons for all possible actions
- Lock server edit with a password
- Export/Import your settings, you can choose what to export/import also you can choose between plain or crypted
- Local and remote directory chooser
- At the directory chooser (no matter if remote or local) you can create directories
- Autosynchronize also if phone is in sleep mode
- Synchronize only on WLAN (Select one or more allowed WLAN's or choose ALL)
- Skip files on extension and/or size
- Set sync intervall for every folder
- Synchronization mode can be choosen (Set Master to one of: None, Local (one way sync), Remote (one way sync)
- If Master is set to None you can choose if files will be deleted if it was deleted on a side (no matter what side)
- Choose if subdirectories should be also synchronized
- If sync from Widget, shortcut or tasker plugin a nice statusbar shows the current progress
- En-/Dis-able AutoSync for servers/folders or global
- On manual synchronization you can now cancel the sync. (In app, not the widgets)
You can add Remoteservers, and within you can add individuel syncfolders.
To Add Server Click on the Add Server button
Server delete / edit -> Long click on the Server entry and choose the action within the dialog.
To view or edit the Server Synchronizationfolders, single click on the server entry, you are now in the Folderlist.
To Add a Folder Click on the Add folder button.
To choose folder use the "choose" button on both sides local or remote, it will open a directory browser where you can also create a directory.
The left icon indicates the status of automaticly synchronization of the server or folder entry.(Grey = off, Colored = on).
The current version of FTPSyncX is shipped with many new Features.
- New Servertype SMB
- Cancel in app manual Synchronization
- No need of local timestamp modification any more
Keywords: FTP, DropBox, Sync, Synchronize, FTPS, SFTP, Secure FTP, SSH, SSL, Sync, Auto sync, Tasker, Tasker plugin, Shortcut, Widget, Simple, SMB, SMB sync, Samba sync
You can receive notifications from third-party applications like nagios, Github or FlexGet directly to your smartphone.
RapidPush has many additional features including scheduled notifications, rules and groups which will let you completely control how you receive the notifications.
With our simple API you can also implement RapidPush to your own software.
To use RapidPush you need an API-Key which you can get at http://rapidpush.com.
More information at http://rapidpush.com
The best way to understand it, is to use it, so try it out now.
- Receive push-notifications
- Silent hours
- Filter priority
- HTML within messages.
- Seperate settings for each priority
- Configureable colors for each priority
This is used to communicate with our API-Server while you sign up an account, log in to your account and send you notifications.
We need this permission to use the "Google Cloud Messaging"-Service on Android Versions below 4.0.4. We will NEVER give this data to ANY third-party.
This is needed by GCM to receive notifications while the phone sleeps.
Keywords: notify, notification, message, GCM, cloud message, Nagios3, FlexGet, Twitter, Facebook, API, push, chrome, nma, notify my android, Chrome, Python, PHP, Java, C, Perl, rules