Es wird die Installation und Einrichtung u. a. über USB beschrieben, sowie die Synchronisation mit Microsoft Office Outlook®.
Die Berechtigung "Voller Netzwerkzugriff" wird benötigt, weil die Anleitung aus dem Internet geladen wird. Mit der Berechtigung "Netzwerkverbindungen anzeigen" wird geprüft, ob eine Internetverbindung besteht. Weitere Berechtigungen sind nicht erforderlich.
Bei Problemen mit der App melden Sie diese bitte über den in der App verfügbaren Menüpunkt "Problem melden". Geräte ohne Menütaste kommen in das Menü durch Tippen und Halten.
Hinweis: Das Vergrößern der Anleitung funktioniert ab Android 3.0.
Wenn Sie zufrieden mit der App sind, freue ich mich über eine positive Bewertung.
PS: Namens- und Logoverwendung mit freundlicher Genehmigung von Franz Josef Wechselberger.
"Outlook" ist ein eingetragenes Warenzeichen der Firma Microsoft® Corporation in den USA und in anderen Ländern.
KEY FEATURES- F-Secure Key - Password Manager
• Secure and easy access to all your user names, passwords and other credentials on all your devices (password manager)
• Automated log-in to online accounts
• Secure password generator
• Alert service to keep you informed of major hacking incidents on the web
• Strong encryption to protect your data
• Intuitive and fast search to find the credentials you need
• Works on all your devices
• Fast, automatic data synchronization across all your devices (14,50€/year, 1,69€/month) - to upgrade, download the Android/iOS app and tap "Connect devices"
Download Key- secure password manager on your PC, Mac or iPhone/iPad: F-Secure Key: http://www.f-secure.com/key
Customer support available in F-Secure Community: http://community.f-secure.com/
Note: The Key doesn't have the means to restore the password because we want to increase the security level to maximum. Restoring master password would mean that we would need to have to have a way to access your master password.
When you use online services that require a password to log in, F-Secure Key automatically fills in the user name and password fields, making your access to online services easy and secure. Whenever you create a new account for an online service, F-Secure Key helps you generate a password that is both safe and unique.
To make use of F-Secure’s experience and expertise as an internationally recognized security solution vendor that protects millions of mobile and computer users every day, F-Secure Key also features a news feed to keep you informed about major hacking incidents that target popular online services and might compromise your safety.
Your personal data is strongly encrypted to keep it safe, and all F-Secure Key servers are owned and operated by F-Secure within the European Union.
KEY- Secure Password Manager: HOW DOES IT WORK?
Worried about where your passwords are stored?
No need to worry! The Key stores your sensitive information locally on your device and uses strong encryption to keep it safe. Even when you synchronize passwords between your devices, the information stays encrypted.
Thinking about entrusting F-Secure with your digital life?
You might be trusting us already! F-Secure Key is brought to you by the people who have been developing modern cryptographic protocols, such as SSH, VPN and file encryption, used globally every day. We also protect millions of people around the world everyday.
Concerned about someone else getting access to your passwords?
You are the only person who gets to see your passwords. Even the F-Secure Key servers that synchronize passwords across your devices are run by F-Secure, located within the European Union and protected by strict privacy legislation.
Interested about all the cool security features?
Then here are some more: AES-256 in CCM mode (CTR with CBC MAC), PKCS#5, HMAC-SHA256 — to read more open the link below:
Customer support available in F-Secure Community: http://community.f-secure.com/
Read more about F-Secure Key: http://www.f-secure.com/key
We are happy to receive any feedback: email@example.com
More from developer
New fresh design and also added Log options for synchronizations. (can be disabled)
FTPSyncX is the most common remote synchronization tool.
It can Synchronize files & folders.
Remoteserver types are FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH) and SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
Security is the most important thing, so FTPSyncX stores passwords never in plaintext. So a possible theft can not readout the stored passwords.
Also you can Setup a Securitylock master password which you can use to Lock your Servers, nobody can edit this server if he does not enter the correct unlock password.
- Synchronize manual or automaticly
- Servertypes: FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH), SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
- Tasker plugin to:
- Sync folder or server
- Set AutoSync on/off on folder, server or global
- Homescreen shortcut to do the same as tasker plugin, but AutoSync will be toggled instead of set
- Widget which is equals to shortcut
- Widgets have different icons for all possible actions
- Lock server edit with a password
- Export/Import your settings, you can choose what to export/import also you can choose between plain or crypted
- Local and remote directory chooser
- At the directory chooser (no matter if remote or local) you can create directories
- Autosynchronize also if phone is in sleep mode
- Synchronize only on WLAN (Select one or more allowed WLAN's or choose ALL)
- Skip files on extension and/or size
- Set sync intervall for every folder
- Synchronization mode can be choosen (Set Master to one of: None, Local (one way sync), Remote (one way sync)
- If Master is set to None you can choose if files will be deleted if it was deleted on a side (no matter what side)
- Choose if subdirectories should be also synchronized
- If sync from Widget, shortcut or tasker plugin a nice statusbar shows the current progress
- En-/Dis-able AutoSync for servers/folders or global
- On manual synchronization you can now cancel the sync. (In app, not the widgets)
You can add Remoteservers, and within you can add individuel syncfolders.
To Add Server Click on the Add Server button
Server delete / edit -> Long click on the Server entry and choose the action within the dialog.
To view or edit the Server Synchronizationfolders, single click on the server entry, you are now in the Folderlist.
To Add a Folder Click on the Add folder button.
To choose folder use the "choose" button on both sides local or remote, it will open a directory browser where you can also create a directory.
The left icon indicates the status of automaticly synchronization of the server or folder entry.(Grey = off, Colored = on).
The current version of FTPSyncX is shipped with many new Features.
- New Servertype SMB
- Cancel in app manual Synchronization
- No need of local timestamp modification any more
Keywords: FTP, DropBox, Sync, Synchronize, FTPS, SFTP, Secure FTP, SSH, SSL, Sync, Auto sync, Tasker, Tasker plugin, Shortcut, Widget, Simple, SMB, SMB sync, Samba sync
You can receive notifications from third-party applications like nagios, Github or FlexGet directly to your smartphone.
RapidPush has many additional features including scheduled notifications, rules and groups which will let you completely control how you receive the notifications.
With our simple API you can also implement RapidPush to your own software.
To use RapidPush you need an API-Key which you can get at http://rapidpush.com.
More information at http://rapidpush.com
The best way to understand it, is to use it, so try it out now.
- Receive push-notifications
- Silent hours
- Filter priority
- HTML within messages.
- Seperate settings for each priority
- Configureable colors for each priority
This is used to communicate with our API-Server while you sign up an account, log in to your account and send you notifications.
We need this permission to use the "Google Cloud Messaging"-Service on Android Versions below 4.0.4. We will NEVER give this data to ANY third-party.
This is needed by GCM to receive notifications while the phone sleeps.
Keywords: notify, notification, message, GCM, cloud message, Nagios3, FlexGet, Twitter, Facebook, API, push, chrome, nma, notify my android, Chrome, Python, PHP, Java, C, Perl, rules