Great backup and sync Syncplicity desktop is great and this app is convenient for retrieving files to my phone.
Really slick. The whole syncplicity ecosystem is really slick, and is a welcome change from the limitations of Dropbox. I wish the android app was identical in functionality to ios, but that's being picky. Well done.
Download button removed? When I get to the file - Why did you remove the download button? It appears I need paste the share link in the browser and then download the file? Why do I need to go through these extra steps??
Need Share for Folders I see that the app supports folder sharing for iPhone and iPad however nothing for Android and there is no timeline. I think there should be the same functionality as Apple and Windows.
Needs more features Great App. Whole landscape works great. App does need more features like the ability to see dates files were edited when browsing folders.
good Allowing for thumbnail view would be better.
• Securely Share Folders at any level inside the Syncplicity Android App
• Add or remove folder sharing participants
• View all participants of shared folders
• Assign reader or editor permissions in shared folders or change permissions to existing shared folders
• Folder sharing respects admin security policies for external sharing and folder re-sharing
• Updated user experience and visual design
• Performance, memory and stability improvements