With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
Get the ultimate word office app for Android at a fraction of the price of many others!
With great features such as:
★Preview feature accompanied by a grid layout.
★ Supports the creation of .docx/.doc/.txt files. The default file type is .docx, and the one we recommend you work in as it has the most features, but you can manually enter .doc or .txt at the end of your document name if you want it to be a .doc or a .txt file.
★ Font Styles: Times New Roman, Calibri, Cambria, Helvetica, Tahoma, Arial.
★ Font Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 36, 72.
★ Font Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Black.
★ Bold, italics and underlining.
★ Justification of text to the left, center and right.
★ Auto save - Press the back button and the app will automically save your work.
★ Undo Button - Will undo all changes you made since you last saved the document.
★ Updated help documentation.
★ Search your sd card for files to edit! Email documents from your computer to your Android, and you can then open up these files and edit them on your device using this app by searching for it using the search icon at the top! Make sure to save the file to your device after you email them to yourself. Any changes you make are saved and you can email these files as well. Can currently search for .docx/.doc/.txt files to edit.
★Bold, underline or italicize a word by highlighting that word and then pressing the bold, italicize or underline function.
★ Landscape mode added.
★ Emailing as a .doc/.docx file or as a pdf or as a .txt! Simply long press the document and press transfer. Then you can choose how to transfer the document!
★ Fast and intuitive use.
★ Made by professionals, used by everyone.
Email me if you have any issues! I will get back to you within 24 hours. Please be as descriptive as possible so I am able to deal with your issue as fast as possible.
Controls are applied uniformly to your current paragraph. If you want to use different controls, press return and this new line will have different controls.
Note: If the app is taking a while to load the first time you try to run it, click the screen a few times. This may arise if your device has very low RAM, but even if it does occur the app will load at normal speed for all your other attempts to run it after the first attempt.
Note: The app used to be called Kindle Office Icon, that is why the screenshots show this name.
RepliGo PDF Reader also makes a great eBook reader with features like reflowed text, color themes, text-to-speech and brightness settings.
* PDF viewing, annotating, printing and form filling of files from your email, memory card, cloud services and the Internet
* Direct access to cloud-based PDF files stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
* Add highlights, cross outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes
* Adjust colors, border thickness, font size and the note for annotations
* Read documents easily with reflowed text, text-to-speech, color themes and brightness settings
* Scroll quickly through pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen, or by using the volume keys
* Navigate long documents using bookmarks, comments, document links, go to page, search and thumbnails
* Click on email, map, phone and web hyperlinks to launch system applications
* Zoom in and out quickly by pinching or double-tapping on columns, images or tables
* Select text and copy it to the clipboard, or look up definitions using ColorDict
* Rotate documents into one of four orientations
* Open password protected files
* Send PDF files via email, Bluetooth and cloud services
* Galaxy Note II Multi Window support
* Keyboard and trackball support
Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your Android phone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
* Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office
documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint.**
* Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
* Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
Office documents look stunning:
* Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
* Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
* Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
* Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share:
* Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
* Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
* Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to use this app. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Home Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 University, and Office 365 trial subscriptions
NOTE: If you don’t have an Office 365 subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home Premium from http://www.office.com. With Office 365 Home Premium, you also get the latest version of Office for up to 5 PCs, Macs, and Windows tablets - and an additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage and Skype world minutes***.
* Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
* Microsoft Office 2013 on a PC is needed for features like recent documents and resume reading.
**Office 365 account and setup necessary. Data connection required. Storage limits and carrier fees apply.
***SkyDrive storage and Skype world minutes are not available in all markets.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, Office Mobile, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365
A safe and easy app for learning Keyboard Shortcuts. You can become quicker and more efficient and save a lot of time if you make use of the Keyboard Shortcuts that Microsoft Office provides you with. After learning these Keyboard Shortcuts you can finish tasks and work quicker with less typing and clicking.
This app contains Keyboard Shortcuts for: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and Powerpoint
Keep your eyes open for the latest app news on our website:
Use this application as a tutor, tutorial or reference to help or aid you in using your software. For some, many lessons can be learned, this app is not only for working more efficiently but is also good for learning about features of a software product.
For example - Discover Features like:
-Managing, saving, loading, opening, closing, counting and grammar and spell checking word documents.
-Formulas, table creation and management in spreadsheets.
-Finding or searching text
-Inline image or picture operations.
Please expect of this app to update from time to time.
Q: What is a Keyboard Shortcut?
A: It is a keyboard button, sequence or set of keyboard buttons that are mapped to a specific action in a Software Product. For example: By pressing Ctrl and S in "Microsoft Word" you activate the save file action. The save action can initiated quicker by using a Keyboard Shortcut - the traditional way would be to look for buttons and icons that "indicates" a save action - move the mouse on the button and then click - This is clearly a much slower process.
Enjoy and good luck!!
- atalhos Microsoft Windows
- atalhos Microsoft Word
- atalhos Microsoft Excel
User Guide: http://goo.gl/hH7l08
+ Other Unidocs Apps +
1. "Cup" - Clip & Scrap PDF and Share
2. "ezPDF CLEAR" - The world's first Interactive PDF Quiz & Test Player for education
+ More News +
1. Trial Version
Free Trial version is available from Google Play. Search "ezPDF Reader Free Trial"
2. The license is not transferable for iOS versions from Apple App Store.
+ App Review +
"Android Apps for Business: 10 Low-Cost Mobile Tools You Should Know About" by eWeek (http://bit.ly/LJTtEH)
"Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch." Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
Please leave your comments, reviews, bug reports, suggestions, volume sales, and other business inquiries to android(at)unidocs.com
Customized Viewing with flipping DUAL PAGE VIEW supported!
Documents appear as they would on your PC, but customized to fit your mobile device's screen. Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression. Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go or Change Reading Direction to ease reading
PDF Form Filler
Good for application forms. Fill out your PDF form with ezPDF Reader. Sign with freehand, and send via email.
Multimedia PDF Viewer - Audio, Video, Animation GIF and Read Aloud
Plays multimedia files and animation GIF embedded into PDF. Use Voice Reading feature to have documents read to you with the continuous automatic page-turning feature. (It uses TTS feature from the hardware settings)
Annotation Features on PDF
Useful tool to add text in text box and sticky notes; highlight, underline, or strikethrough texts; draw rectangles, ovals and freehand drawings. Add memo & append images, change color / thickness, resize and move them around as you like. All these comments are compatible with Adobe® Acrobat®.
Download "ezPDF Reader G-Drive Plugin" App for integrating with Google Drive. Dropbox integration included.
Download "ezPDF Reader Widgets"
-Form calculations supported
-Support ePub format
-Text View with reflow function. Night/Day Mode, Able to change font size and color (text and background)
-Thumbnail image view
-Search (Options for case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
-Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
-Crop / Rotate page
-Scroll lock / unlock
-Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps, check with dictionary (Support ColorDict)
-Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, PDF to PDF, URL links to webpage)
-Open Standard Password-protected PDF (A DRM protected PDF file would not be opened.)
-Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail image
-Auto Page Turn (in secs) or Auto Scroll (up a screen full)
-Table of Contents
-Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
-Jump to a specific Page No.
-Change reading direction - Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew
-Undo & Redo button
-Page Turning Effect (Flip); ON/OFF
-5-point-tap : Annotation Tool ON/OFF
-4-point-tap : Notification Bar ON/OFF
-3-point-tap : PDF view or Text Reflow view
-2-point-tap : Reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
-1-point-tap : Toggles Menu ON/OFF
+ SPECIAL OFFER +
ezPDF Multimedia PDF Maker (PC Program) is FREE for ezPDF Reader Users.
- Add hyperlinks and embed audio/video files into PDF.
Download PC Program : http://www.unidocs.com/products/ezPDFMultimediaPDFMaker.zip
Redeem Code (Serial No) : 3e2d666f79
User Guide : http://bit.ly/Wh1eCt
★ What the app needs
Tasks works on Android 2.2 or later and can synchronise with any standard Microsoft® Exchange Server installation (version 2007 or later) that has the "Exchange Web Services" (EWS) enabled. Office 365 for Business works well, as do most hosted Microsoft Exchange Servers.
The app can not synchronise directly with Microsoft Outlook and is not compatible with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft ActiveSync, Live.com, Office 365 for Home, Zimbra or Kerio Connect.
★ Which tasks get synchronised
The app synchronises active tasks from the default tasks folder of one Exchange Server account.
★ Fully supported
We appreciate any feedback and reviews via Google Play. If you encounter any issues please contact us via the inbuilt "Contact Support" function or our support email address so that we can help you resolve the problem.
★ Permissions explained
The account and system permissions are used to integrate the app with the Android account management and synchronisation system.
Please visit our website where you'll find a full tour of the app as well as an FAQ page.
"Microsoft", "Exchange" and "Outlook" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
This product includes a one year license to use AlwaysOnPC for a single user.
(Note:does not support sound or full motion video yet)
★★★★★ "...absolutely an amazing purchase..." Dan (February 21, 2012)
★★★★★ "Great app Can play runescape well and all around works well." Jacob (March 9, 2012)
★★★★★ "WARNING BEST APP EVER!... AWESOME!!" nathanial (July 8, 2011)
★★★★★ "Un-fing-believeable! hands down THE BEST app...Awesome!"-by- (July 3, 2011)
Do everything you can do on your Laptop on your Android device with this amazing app:
▶ OpenOffice Suite with Dropbox: open and edit Microsoft Office documents with features such as:
★ WORD docs (Writer) ★ POWERPOINT (Impress) ★ EXCEL Spreadsheet (Calc)
------------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------
➢ Font size shape etc ➢ Template/slide-master ➢ 'DataPilot' pivot tables
➢ Spelling, Grammar ➢ Drawing, graphics tools ➢ Sort, Filter, Group, Subtotals
➢ Revision tracking ➢ Animations & transitions ➢ Macros & Extensions
➢ Tables & columns ➢ Callouts and flowcharts ➢ 2D & 3D Charts
➢ Mail-merge, macros ➢ Table design templates ➢ Split and Freeze panes
➢ Export / CONVERT to PDF from .doc .xls .ppt PNG, JPG, TIFF & lots more!
▶ Full Google Chrome with Web Store and Chrome Extensions, or use Firefox Addons like:
➢ Evernote Web Clipper ➢ Yahoo! Toolbar ➢ Adblock plus ➢Xmarks / Lastpass ➢Zotero
➢Screenshot plus ➢Stylish ➢ Springpad ➢ Greasmonkey ➢ Web developer tools & tons more!
Play these Java-applet games virtually on AlwaysOnPC from your Android device:
➢ Play Runescape
➢ PartyPoker / EuroPoker
➢ Pogo games
... and tons more!
▶ Best Flash Browser for Productivity sites
[Note: App does not support audio or streaming video yet]
Can't find free Flash download for Android (or don't want to 'root')? Run Flash virtually through AlwaysOnPC App (no Flash plug-in needed!) and use sites like these:
➢ Prezi.com - Create & edit Prezi App on Android!
➢ Apple iWork Suite - edit Keynote, edit Pages files or edit Numbers spreadsheets on iCloud.com (free beta)
➢ Adobe Acrobat.com, Formscentral.com, createPDF.com
➢ Zoho & more!
▶ Flash Video, Games & entertainment
(Note: App does NOT support audio or streaming video yet)
➢ Facebook Flash Games like Zynga Poker, Farmville2, Chefville, Cityville, etc
➢ Club Penguin, Webkinz, Animal Jam, etc
➢ Jibjab.com, BlueMountain
➢ Bigpoint Darkorbit & more!
▶ Upload/download super fast via your virtual PC (with Dropbox access) to sites like:
➢ Fuze etc.
Even more apps included:
★ PDF Reader - View PDFs, fill & save forms, Markup, annotations & more!
★ InkScape drawing (.SVG, import Adobe Illustrator files)
★ Gimp - for edit, crop and retouch photos & images like GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc.
More reasons why customers love AlwaysOnPC:
➤ Super fast opening online files & email attachments:
➤ Copy and paste between Office apps, photo editor, drawing program, email & more
➤ Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
➤ Dropbox pre-installed (Tip: use Selective Sync to keep it under 2Gb)
➤ Connections are fully encrypted for your security
Note:App does not yet support audio or full-motion video – these improvements coming soon!
Registration required for use (and confirmation of email).
Requires an active 3G or WiFi network connection to run
*Hosted virtual PC with remote access,similar to gotomypc, logmein, vnc, teamviewer, splashtop etc.
if you need help email email@example.com
With notes that you can incorporate intelligent writing powerfully, PDF annotation, typing, record and organize so you can take notes in your way!
Discover the freedom to capture ideas, share ideas, and present information in one place on Kindle Fire perfect HD.
Complete processing and handwriting Word
Notes chip enables easy capture of ideas and impressive. a zoom window app allows you to draw quickly and clearly all the details. Choose your favorite style pen to create beautiful notes.
The same tools that will help you take great notes in the application equip you to annotate PDF files: handwrite, type and discs. Then share these annotations via email or DropBox service. Bookmark important pages and easily find annotations.
Audio recordings link to your notes, so you can take notes with confidence. By reviewing your notes. Use the recording function to capture your own voice memos, presentations, or practice of speech.
Synchronization with the application, you can make your notes always saved in DropBox.
Improve your score by adding photos in your library or camera Kindle. Insert web clips, figures, and drawings to supplement your notes. Cropping, resizing, and draw on the images to make them perfect.
Protect and share your. Import notes, PDF, RTF and DropBox or web. Also.
View PDF documents
※ Read local PDFs with smooth scrolling or swiping
※ Zoom in / out by pinching or double-tapping on the screen
※ Open large PDFs quickly and render them out clearly
※ Support various types of view mode including Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail (Navigate through large documents using small images)
※ Support text view with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
※ Search text in file to find specific information as desired
※ Jump to certain page by page number
※ Open password protected files
※ Share PDF files via Email, Bluetooth and cloud services
※ Tap on hyperlinks in file to open linked web pages
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
※ Support ink signature based on Foxit pressure sensitive ink technology to sign any document using your finger
※ Support continuously mark important text with Highlight / Underline / Strikeout / Squiggly during viewing PDF documents
※ Support place arrow on PDF documents
※ Provide pencil tool to draw freely and eraser tool to clear records
※ Add comments anywhere to record ideas with sticky note
※ Easily adjust annotation colors, opacity, border thickness and note appearance
※ Add annotations when you tap and hold text in document directly
※ Support Undo / Redo
Outline / Bookmark / Annotation management
※ Navigate long documents using outline to jump to a certain section
※ Add & Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
※ List all annotations in PDF documents with its author, page info, added date and annotation contents, you can tap to view, edit and delete
※ Swipe screen left & right to switch among different file views (Local file view / Cloud view / History view)
※ Sort PDFs by File Name / Size / Last Modified Date
※ Search certain PDF
※ Create folder
※ Support Rename / Copy / Move / Delete file or folder
※ Share file by Bluetooth / Mail
※ Wi-Fi file transfer
Public cloud integration
※ Access cloud services like Dropbox / SkyDrive / Google Drive / Box / KuaiPan easily
※ Upload / Download files
※ Share PDFs by URL
Other useful tips
※ Portrait / Landscape / Auto-rotate screen mode
※ Day/Night reading mode
※ Brightness settings
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter ! !
"Notepads for PDF Editors" provides you unlimited supply of brand new notepads for you to use right on your favorite PDF editing Apps .
Sometimes you need a pile of graph papers to plot or sketch graphs using your PDF editing apps. Sometimes you may need some math papers to do some quick CAD sketches. Simply pick a notepad of your desired paper type from "Notepads for PDF Editors" and it will instantly generate a brand new PDF notepad ready for your use on your favorite PDF editing apps!
To make your PDF editing App as versatile as possible, you have choices of notepads in:
- graph paper
- math paper
- single line papers in white
- single line papers in yellow
- clear paper
- single page or bundled pack of 10 pages, 20 pages or 40 pages for each type of paper
- cover page on every multipage notepad
"Notepads for PDF Editors" help you combine digital convenience with traditional intuitiveness. For instance, instead of saving all unrelated notes together, you can now dedicate a notepad of, say, 40 blank pages for each particular course, subject or project - just like the way we used to do with real notepads in a much organized way. Or how about a pdf notepad of 20 pages particularly for day dreams at times and another one just for casual paper game fun?
Don't let your powerful PDF editing Apps sit there just for annotating other existing pdf documents. Get "Notepads for PDF Editors" and you will be surprised how much more you could actually utilize your favorite PDF editing Apps to it's full potential!
PDF Max features include:
[PROFESSIONAL PDF READER]
TEXT REFLOW: PDF Max includes an Amazing Text Reflow feature that helps you read your PDF easily with any kind of PDF. Forget the tedious pan & zoom steps, you now just enjoy reading your documents.
TEXT TO SPEECH: Don't keep your eyes on the screen all the time, Let the superb TTS feature in PDF Max does the work: It read PDF documents for you.
FAST RENDERING: PDF Max equips a super-fast rendering engine worked smoothly on all Android Phones/Tablets with Android 2.2 or newer.
FAST SCROLLING: PDF Max is the best PDF app that allows continuous vertical scroll through an entire document. You can also set the option to view one page at a time, it's your choice.
SMART ZOOM: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
UI & NAVIGATE: The Navigation Panel lets you interact with your documents by thumbnails, bookmarks, annotations, PDF outline, Search or other common actions.
LARGE PDFs: PDF Max opens large PDFs easily without any problem. The maximum file size is only depending on the file size supported by the device itself.
[HIGH-END FORM FILLER]
Highly advanced form-filling features that support complex form field validations & calculations are on hand within the app to help users handle filling out many different documents such as AcroForm & Static XFA forms among others.
[FULL-FEATURED PDF ANNOTATOR]
Experience the handwriting capabilities like never before, only in PDF Max.
TYPE ON YOUR PDF:
PDF Max lets you insert text into your PDF by creating FreeTexts (a.k.a TypeWriter).
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER:
Use your finger or a stylus to take handwritten notes or highlight text in books, whether normal PDF or scanned. Eraser is of course also included to help you correct and refine your handwriting.
MARK UP TEXT:
Mark important things in books, journals or documents using Highlight, Underline, Cross-out and Squiggly tools.
CREATE NOTES AND CONVERSATIONS:
Add comments anywhere in the document. PDF Max even supports thread-conversations to help you collaborate with others like never before.
CREATE VOICE ANNOTATIONS
Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
DRAW ANY SHAPE:
Draw, position and resize a multitude of shapes, including Rectangles, Lines, Ovals, Polylines, and Polygons with intelligent snapping.
MANAGE PDF PAGES, BOOKMARKS:
You can INSERT/REORDER/COPY/PASTE/EXTRACT/DELETE/EMAIL pages. PDF Max also supports manage PDF Bookmarks.
[EASY TO USE AND POWERFUL FILE MANAGER]
Manage your own PDF library or all your PDFs on your devices easily with an intuitive File Management Interface. Dropbox is supported, more storages will be supported in the next updates.
We can't bring more and better features without your help, so please rate us five stars to encourage faster updates!
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mbr.pdfmax for supports and updates, and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry. Now, Let's go annotate!
Keyword: acrobat, adobe, annotate, annotating, contract, documents, excel, expert, fill, filler, form, foxit, goodreader, google, handwrite, iannotate, microsoft, nitro, office, outlook, pdf, powerpoint, quickoffice, read, reader, sign, speech, tts, voice, word, excel, powerpoint, annotator, signature, type, signeasy, reader, sign, contract, view, read, emails, ipad, field, iphone, s-pen, samsung, htc, drive, one
CloudOn enables you to create, review, edit and share Microsoft Office ® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android tablet or phone.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With over 7 million downloads, CloudOn has helped business professionals create, review & edit over 60 million Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and log more than 8 million mobile productivity hours.
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs (DOCUMENT EDITOR)
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Office Word® docs, notes, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations.
• Rich document editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, Smartart, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful Office documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs and notes - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second. Increase productivity.
• 100% compatibility with Microsoft Office files - open, edit and save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worry
ACCESS and MANAGE files (FILE MANAGER)
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office ® and Adobe Acrobat ® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office ®, Adobe Acrobat ® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND Office docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your notes - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• If you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
CLOUD PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
** CloudOn is free to use for all. Some features are available through CloudOn Pro @ the introductory offer of $3.99/month or $39.99/year. **
CloudOn - we bring your Office documents and notes to life.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
More from developer
This Syncplicity Mobile App for Good lets you:
• Enjoy a beautiful, 100% native user interface optimized for your device
• Browse and open any file or folder in your Syncplicity account, including shared and deleted folders
• Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions
• Stay up-to-date with your News Feed – all events in your account listed in chronological order
• Share any file with anyone over text, email, or just copy a secure web link into the clipboard
• Rest easy with end-to-end security – Syncplicity transmits and stores all data encrypted with AES-256 protection
• Remain safe and in control – unlinking your device online will reset it and wipe all data that's stored on it
• Access previously opened files and folders even when you're offline
• Upload files to any folder in your account directly from other applications by "sharing" them with Syncplicity
• Search for files within any folder in your account
Good Dynamics lets you:
• Allow Syncplicity data to reside in a FIPS compliant container on the mobile device
• Allow IT to enforce application passcode policies
• Enforce compliance policies and container management using remote wipe and lock, password protection, provisioning and de-provisioning Ensure
• Allow Authentication delegation
If you are not a Good Technology user, you can download Syncplicity for Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syncplicity.android&hl=en.
If you do not have a Syncplicity account, please visit http://syncplicity.com/ to learn more about this solution.