Use your phone as a virtual reality head mounted display and experience movies like if you were there.
-Support 2D/3D images and videos
-Supported format: mono, side by side and over-under
-Read local files or urls
-Gamepad and keyboard support
-Subtitles support (.srt and .smi format)
-Ambient lighting effects
-Plane (For regular movies projected on a virtual screen)
-Dome (For action cameras like the go pro)
-Sphere (For 360 videos)
-Full dome (For IMAX/planetarium videos)
-Cylinder (For panoramic videos)
-Cube (For cube maps like in video games)
Based on the open source project that started all, the android version brings you the portable experience. Note that some of the PC features are not supported yet. This include: effects and lens distortion
For the list of compatible video formats, see: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
Note: If your videos are not compatible, you can re-encode using any video transcoding software like HandBreak (http://handbrake.fr/). For some devices, mp4 in h264 format only support baseline profile.
For an optimal experience, you will need a VR adapter for your phone:
-Google Cardboard: https://gweb-cardboard.appspot.com/ (Magnet can cause interference with tracking)
-Durovis Dive: http://www.durovis.com
-Yay3d VR Viewer: http://yay3d.com/
-VRELIA VReye GO: http://immersionvrelia.com/go/
-ZVR smartphone viewer: http://www.izugar.com/product/zvr.html
This list is non-exhaustive. Please contact me to add other entries.
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Key features of VXG Video Player Pro :
✔ Supported video containers: AVI, 3GP, M4V, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MPG, MOV, RM, VOB, ASF, MKV, F4V, TRP, TS, TP and other
✔ Supported types of streaming: HTTP-HLS, RTSP, RTP, UDP (Multicast stream support), RTMP, MMS
✔ Automatic identification of all the video and audio files on the device
✔ Hardware decoder using hardware acceleration with processor optimization – high speed rendering for modern platform
✔ Multi-core decoding provides the dual-core device’s performance
✔ Easy stream list control – add, delete and modify your streams
✔ Preview your video while browsing in file list
✔ Smooth playback of FLV files, there is no need to install the Flash Player plug-in
✔ Video preview gives users a quick video preview of their movie list
✔ Smart thumbnails for local files
✔ Thumbnails for live streams
✔ Replay for live HLS streams
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting
✔ Download and playback M3U list
✔ Simple search of video files
✔ Record a stream and file cutting
✔ Transfer media/video files from one device to another over WIFI
✔ Ad free
Video decoding capability depends on your device HW video decoding capability and the CPU of your device.
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG video player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet any problem.
You can watch your normal videos or Horizontal Side-by-Side 3D videos with your Cardboard.
It searches your SD Card to find video files and plays them on the screen. Also you can watch your side by side 3D videos.
*Camera lock feature. The screen will stay on the center. You can unlock by pulling the trigger again.
*You can watch your horizontal side by side videos in 3D. Click the "HSBS" button.
*Camera reset. Reset the camera by pulling the trigger. The screen will come in front of you.
*The buttons may be hard to look at, but you'll get used to it for sure. :)
*The buttons slow down the system which may make the player slow down. Buttons will be hidden after a while to make it easier to play the video. You can make them reappear by pulling the trigger.
*Video resolution drops down.
-Please rate the application if you like it. Or state your problem if you have any(In English if you want me to understand you :))
Kolor Eyes is a new video player for immersive 360° videos. Become the director of your own video experience: turn at 360 degrees, zoom in and out, look at what is taking place in the whole 360 scene and add effects.
* Watch Embedded 360° Videos *
Built-in integration for Kolor Eyes hosting with lots of free content to play. Launch them and turn in any direction while they are being played! Change the projection, activate the gyroscope and dive into the video. Add effects for a stunning experience! Put your phone in a VR frame such as Google Cardboard or Durovis Dive to really feel like being there.
* Play Your Own 360° Videos *
Load you own 360° videos in Kolor Eyes and discover an easy and new way to display them, wherever you are.
Synchronize your local video files and launch them from the user gallery. You can also download video files from remote servers directly into the app.
* Features *
• Pixel-precise projection
• Play 4k or more 360-degree videos
• 360-degree interactivity
• Choose between 4 projections: standard, rectilinear, little planet or mirror ball
• Choose between various image effects
• Support of the gyroscope: move your Android device in any direction to navigate into the video!
• Support for VR glasses (2D, 3D side-by-side, and 3D over-and-under configurations)
* Technical specifications *
• Video format, resolution and bit rate: depends on device model. Safe choice is h.264 encoded 1280x720 at 30 FPS (level 3.1). Most modern high-end devices play h.264 encoded 1920x1080 30 FPS video (level 4.1). Latest high-end models reach 4k resolution 3840x2160 at 30 FPS (level 5.1).
• Gyroscope is supported when available (fallback to touch if device does not have it).
• UI frame rate depends on selected projection and GPU power. For example, Mali-400 and Adreno 320 based devices provide good user experience, Adreno 330 works very smoothly.
* About Kolor *
Kolor is a leading company in the development and sale of image-stitching and virtual tour solutions. Its Autopano software is a world reference for creating panoramas. Kolor is partner with Intel and has been awarded many times for its innovation in the field of panoramic photography.
* About Finwe *
Finwe Ltd. is an agile software company, which provides mobile R&D services and products. The focus is on groundbreaking mobile sensing and 3D user interaction solutions, which take the user experience to a new level. The company creates high-end mobile products applying the newest technologies, enabling the customers to significantly differentiate from competition, add value to existing products, and speed up time-to-market.
The functionality (almost) corresponds to desktop version with some useless options disabled.
Player can NOT be (yet) used with stereoscopic smartphones HTC EVO 3D or LG Optimus 3D, since their displays can not be manually switched to stereo mode (require API which is already deprecated by the vendors).
BETA version has following serious limitations (which should be fixed in final release):
- NO power management.
- NO multi-touch gestures support.
- ARMv7 builds only (build for Intel Atom will be available later).
- NO open file dialog - files should be opened from existing file manager.
- NO playback in background.
- Play audio, video and image files using codecs provided by FFmpeg (mkv, flac, jpeg, mpo, png, pns, jps and others).
- Display subtitles in UTF-8 encoding.
- Properly decode supported stereoscopic files in side-by-side, over-under formats and dual-track formats.
- Display stereoscopic files in Anaglyph, Interlaced, SideBySide formats.
- Automatically create playlist from files within the opened folder.
- Play IPTV m3u playlists.
- NO media library, only folders within file system.
- NO hardware decoding.
Emportez partout votre radio sur vos téléphones et tablettes grâce à la nouvelle application " Mix Fm Martinique " sur votre Android .
L'application vous offre une ergonomie et une navigation adaptée à votre mobile. Les contenus se mettent à jour en fonction de votre type de connexion (3 G, Wi-Fi ou Edge) pour vous offrir la meilleure fluidité.
L'application peut également interagir avec les applications déjà installées sur votre Android comme Facebook, Twitter ou SMS pour partager facilement et rapidement vos articles préférés avec votre réseau.
Jobs et Musik traite également de tous les thèmes fondamentaux pour l épanouissement de chacun:
Insertion professionnelle, orientation, formation, santé du travail, droit et conseil au travail...
C est une radio ouverte aux nombreuses associations qui jouent un rôle primordial, chacune dans leurs domaines respectifs.
En effet, petites ou grandes, elles font sur le terrain un travail remarquable en faveur de l intégration et la réinsertion des demandeurs d emploi.
La radio Jobs et Musik c est aussi une radio musicale, de divertissement où se mêlent actualités culturelles et informations pratiques.
La radio Jobs et Musik: ce sont des professionnels, des journalistes, des chroniqeurs des sécialistes de l emploi et du travail à votre service.
De format généraliste de part sa grille de programme et son fil musical, elle s’adresse à un large public.
En application du but et objet fixés dans les statuts de l’association Chrysalide, Radio Zig-Zag se veut contribuer à l’expression et la communication locale et permettre au travers de son programme d’assurer la promotion des activités culturelles, sportives et de loisirs de la région.
RADIO ZIG ZAG Pays de l'Hermitage est une radio locale créée en 2006, c'est une extension de Radio Zig Zag 102.4 sur la zone de Tournon Tain et l'agglomération valentinoise. Elle possède un programme propre de 6h au quotidien avec des infos spécifiques à cette zone.