Can’t perform as many pushups as you would like? Our program will take you from 0 to 100 Pushups in only 18 workout sessions! And that’s only one of the included six Strength Building Exercises that you’ll be getting.
We combine the HICT routine (7 minutes High Intensity Circuit Training featured in the New York Times http://deft.xyz/1kT61wX and originally published in the American College of Sports Medicine's -ACSM- Health & Fitness Journal.), and a 6 Weeks bodyweight, strength building routine, in an easy to follow program to provide you an ideal balance of Cardio and Strength.
Using High-intensity interval training (HIIT aka HIT) we ensure you’ll get a healthy Cardiovascular routine, that also allows your body to reap the effects of a longer “after burn”, which means your body will be burning fat even after you’ve finished your training!
Unlike similar programs, ours was crafted after researching different studies on the best methods for strength building, that’s one of the reasons why we use six Sets of six Bodyweight Exercises: We aim at maximum efficiency while simplifying the “exercise” experience, and also minimizing the chances of getting unintentionally injured.
The exercises are completely equipment-free (Except for a sturdy chair and the optional bar for the Pull-Ups program) and can be performed at the comfort of your home.
In only 18 Sessions (just 6 weeks) you are going to reach the following goals (even if the current number of reps you can manage is ZERO):
- Push-ups -> Bronze 50, Silver 75 or Gold 100
- 200 Sit-ups -> Bronze 100, Silver 150 or Gold 200
- 200 Squats -> Bronze 100, Silver 150 or Gold 200
- 150 Dips -> Bronze 75, Silver 115 or Gold 150
- 200 Lunges -> Bronze 100, Silver 150 or Gold 200
- 20 Pull-ups (optional in case you don't have access to a pull-up bar) Bronze 10, Silver 15 or Gold 20
- 100% of the Recommended cardio requirements per week as per the CDC http://deft.xyz/1iZw2JJ
We understand this might sound difficult, if not impossible, to achieve. But this program is an improved version of similar programs that have been tested out by thousands (some claim even millions) of people, and it uses regular exhaustion tests to help us tailor the best way to build your strength up.
But we are not only about your next six weeks; after you’ve completed the program you’ll be able to increase those goals and work your way through, or continue using the application to help you perform as many HICT sets/week as you choose to.
So…? Are your ready to regain control of your life? Go ahead and buy our app!! It will cost you less than a taco, and it will positively improve your life by helping you build strength, get healthier and help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted!
“I’ve used interval training in my step classes for years. Push hard for a minute or less and then keep going but at a much lower level of intensity, until it’s time to crank it up again.” –Kathy Kaehler, celebrity fitness trainer, author of Mom Energy
“I’m a big advocate for HIIT training. My mantra is that doing a little bit is better than nothing at all. If you’re doing 10 minutes of a hard-core workout, you’re going to burn more calories than doing a 20-minute workout at a slower pace.” –Jennifer Cohen, founder, and author of No Gym Required
- A stunning design that keeps you focused on your main goal.
- Optimized rest/workout times to maximize the effectiveness of your training.
- Customized training level based on physical fitness test throughout the program.
- Automated timers that you can customize (For Workouts and Rest).
- Statistics/Track of your Workouts.
- Explanatory images/text and video link for each exercise.