You may already allow customers to pay for goods and services in the currency of their choice, using their debit or credit cards, but what about customers who want to pay with actual currency notes?
Well now you can, as "Pay With Currency" does exactly that...
- Pay with Currency allows you to accept currency notes for goods and services that you provide.
- Exchange Bureau’s unique “Pay with Currency” online system is easy to use with, smartphones, tablets, laptops or desktops and it’s FREE to join.
- Now your customers can pay you with 12 popular currencies including Euro and US Dollars.
- Never miss a sale again by refusing a sale OR being unsure about what exchange rate to charge on a conversion.
- Simply register, log in and use Pay with Currency to calculate the correct amount of currency required for the sale.
- Pay with Currency just needs a few customer details and some information about the goods and/or services you are selling.
- Then all you need to do is select the correct currency to be used for the sale, enter the sterling value to be paid for the goods or services, and Pay with Currency will tell you the minimum amount of currency required to complete the sale.
- Any small amounts of change due to your customer are calculated by Pay with Currency and can be paid to your customer in GBP £.
- Pay with Currency will also provide your customer with a receipt style of your choice with POS receipts, A4 printed receipts or an email receipt sent instantly to your customers email address (if entered).
So what’s in it for YOU?
1) Earn Extra Income – With every Pay with Currency transaction you could earn UP TO 5% profit margin***
2) Extra Business - By providing the Pay with Currency service, your customer transactions and repeat interactions shall increase, which shall substantially improve your profitability.
3) Customer Satisfaction - As Pay with Currency only accepts foreign currency notes, your customers will get a competitive and fair exchange rate which will beat most banks and high street Bureaus
4) Not Just Tourists - As millions** of UK residents have small amounts of left over currency from a holiday or business trip. This can ALL be exchanged for goods and services.
* Based on a business premises returning £1000 GBP value of currency per week at an average profit margin of 4%.
**The average UK household has on average, £110.45 of left over holiday money just lying around the house (source Telegraph Travel Sept 2014.)
*** Profit range between 3%-5% and currency dependant. Rates change daily and could increase or decrease profit margin.