* Please read the notes about Facebook contacts and other known issues at the end.
- Easily and quickly transfer and export contacts from SIM, Phone to any sync account.
- Copy, Move contacts from one account to another.
- Optionally update existing contacts to add new phone numbers, emails, ...etc
- View contacts per sync account in addition to SIM, Phone contacts.
- Lets you choose the destination account's group.
- Delete contacts from one account without affected the same contact in another account.
- Tap and hold a contact to view the contact details.
*** If an account doesn't show any contacts please make sure “Sync contacts” is checked under “Accounts & sync” and click on “Sync now” in your phone settings.
*** Facebook contacts synced by the official app on android 4.0 or up are not visible. For previous android versions on Samsung and HTC, and maybe others, you can add Facebook contacts by using the Facebook account provided by those phones under "Accounts & sync".
*** We are continuously working to improve this application, so in case you are experiencing any issue please select “Contact us” from the menu and help us improve the application.
✓ Backup all your contacts google+outlook+SIM
✓ VCF support for account and phone and SIM. contacts.
✓ Export all contacts to a single VCF or each contact to its own VCF in a zip.
✓ Backup to separate vcf or single vcf.
✓ restore internal phone contacts
✓ export outlook csv style
✓ export google csv style
✓ backup internal phone contacts
✓ import outlook/google/exchange csv styles
✓ export/import to/from sim
✓ export/import only selected groups or multiple contact groups
✓ import into newly created contact groups.
✓ backup faceB synced contacts
✓ nice formatted html table with all your contacts.
✓ bonus app (free for contacts backup customers)
✓ multilanguage support (for contacts which are backed up)
droid incredible -> upgrade 2.0 -> 2.0.1 will resolve the issues.
✓ choose folder to store and backup
✓ supports no external storage
"If you're tired of the maddeningly complex backup apps, Contacts Backup Pro for Android worth a try and I bet it will make your backup and restoration unexpected easy."g
PhoneSwappr securely transfers your entire contact list – intact and uncorrupted - from one device to another, even if your devices operate on different platforms. No logins, sign-ups or sync cables required.
PhoneSwappr sends your contacts to the cloud from your old phone and will also get your contacts from the cloud to your new device regardless of the platform. The transfer happens almost instantly over the air and is intuitive, secure and encrypted. Data is deleted within seven days after transfer so no permanent record or copies remain. Your personal data remains your personal data.
PhoneSwappr seamlessly integrates with other mobile platforms in a hassle-free way that eliminates the need for specialised software or even another computer.
• Cross Platform Interoperability, supports devices running iOS > 4.0, Android > 2.3.3 & Windows Phone 8.0
• Secure, Safe and Anonymous Data Transfer and Storage
• Easy to use Interface
• No Logins, Sign-Ups, Sync Cables or Computers required*.
• Data is deleted after 7 days of Usage.
Note: On some devices the saving process may take longer than expected. Please check our FAQs on http://www.phoneswappr.com/faq/
Any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .. We would like to help you. - PhoneSwappr Support Team
Switching to the latest Samsung Galaxy® device has never been simpler—or smarter. Now you have the freedom to wirelessly move your contacts, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps for your new device, or will suggest something similar from more than 700,000 apps on Google Play™.
Transferring from iPhone:
iCloud®: Smart Switch Mobile supports wireless content transfer directly from iCloud. To transfer, make sure to back up to iCloud on your iOS® device (4.2.1 and higher) and then log-in to iCloud on the Smart Switch Mobile app using your Apple ID.
Content transfer options via iCloud include contacts, calendar, photos, memos, call logs, alarms, bookmarks and Wi-Fi settings [note: music and video transfer is supported via iTunes®].
iTunes: Don’t have an iCloud account or want to transfer message, music and video? Use Smart Switch PC/Mac to transfer content via iTunes. For more details and to download the software, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to turn off iMessage® on all iOS devices tied to your Apple ID to avoid any disruptions of your text messages.
Transferring from Android devices:
Android to Galaxy transfer works by pairing your old Galaxy or other Android with your new Galaxy through an audio signal and transferring content directly device-to-device (see supported devices below). Please follow these steps:
1. Download Smart Switch Mobile on both devices
2. Bring the devices within 10cm (4 inches) of each other
3. Open Smart Switch Mobile on both devices and select “Android to Galaxy”
4. Select content and press “Transfer” on the old device
5. Hit “OK” to accept content from the old device
Content transfer options for Android to Galaxy includes contacts, calendar, S-Note(S-Memo), text messages, pictures, music, videos, documents, call log, wallpaper, lock screens, alarms, Story Album, Wi-Fi.
Smart Switch Mobile Supported Devices:
Hardware : Galaxy Note4 (edge), Galaxy A3, A5, Galaxy Alpha LTE, Galaxy S2 (HD LTE/Plus), S3 (mini), S4 (mini/Active/zoom), S5 (mini/Active/zoom), Galaxy Note, Note2, Note3 (Neo), Win, 大器2, Golden, Ace3, Trend3, Round, J, Premier, Grand (Neo/2/Prime), Mega (2/5.8"/6.3"), Express (2), Feel, Core (LTE/Lite/mini/Prime), R style, Note (8/10.1), NotePro (12.2), Tab2 (10.1), Tab3 (7/8/10.1/Lite), Tab4 (7/8/10.1), TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Tab S (8.4/10.5)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
Transferring from Blackberry® and Symbian™:
Smart Switch PC/Mac software supports content transfer via PC/Mac backup software provided by your device’s manufacturer. Requires Blackberry 6.0 or higher or Nokia® Series 40 and Symbian 6.0. To download and for more details, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION -- This is an old version of Import Contacts. The newer version has much better support for version 3 vCards, has had many bugs fixed and is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.ed.importcontacts
Import Contacts is available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3 or, at your option, any later version.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
Scroll up and scroll down contacts list on home screen.
Arrange contacts list order
Change Contacts photo
1x4 with 1 columns
2x4 with 1,2 columns
3x4 with 2,3 columns
4x4 with 2,3,4 columns
3x4 with list
4x2 with stack
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
This is useful for backing up your phone's contacts, and transferring them to other devices.
- Imports vCards from your SD card
- Supports names, organisations/titles, phone numbers, email and postal addresses, notes and birthdays
- Currently no support for images/photos (I intend to add this soon)
- Can merge with existing contacts on device
- Support for right back to Android version 1.5!
- Licensed under the GPLv3
(You might also be interested in the Export Contacts app, which saves your phone's contacts to the SD card.)
Before leaving bad ratings, **please contact me**! I would like to be able to fix any problems that this app has!
This app is the Swiss Army knife for Android contacts with all the features you will ever need in a small highly optimised app with no evil cloud syncing. With this app you will never have to give your contacts to Google, Yahoo, or any other Cloud service again. Your contacts will remain confidential to you.
Multi-language fully supported including all common localised codepages (from US & Western Europe to Eastern Europe to China and Japan) and also UTF, so you get your contact information exactly how it should be on the phone.
- Import contacts from a CSV file
- Backup and Restore Contacts
- Export contacts from any account to a CSV file
- Delete contacts and groups from any account
- View contacts and groups from any account
- Comprehensive in-app logging.
This app requires no internet permissions. Your contacts will never be shared and will always remain fully in your control. See below for a list and explanation of the permissions required by this app.
Please try the lite version first which gives you all the features but limits them to 50 contacts. It does not have any annoying ads. Please purchase this full version for all these great features with support for up to 5,000 contacts.
A full list and explanation of the permissions required by this app:
- Find accounts on device
Needed to get a list of existing contacts accounts on the phone
- Add or remove accounts
Needed to create this app's "My Contacts" contact account on the phone
- Create accounts and set passwords
- Use accounts on this device
Both needed to access and view contacts in any contact account on the phone
- Read sync statistics
- Read sync settings
- Toggle sync on and off
All needed to create and manage a sync adaptor used to read and write contacts to this app's "My Contacts" contact account
- Read your contacts
Needed to read contacts from any contacts account on the phone
- Modify your contacts
Needed to write contacts to this app's "My Contacts" contact account on the phone
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Needed to save contact backup and export files to the SD card
- Modify system settings
- Test access to protected storage
Both needed to save this app's preferences
- Prevent phone from sleeping
Needed when processing a large number of contacts when the app is in the background. Released immediately when no longer required
Why just backup your contacts to SD Card, with this app you can backup your contacts onto the Cloud (Remote Server) which is 100% secure, fast and reliable.
Why Contacts Backup (Cloud)?
This application is free with No Ads.
UI is based on the latest Android ICS (4.0) and supported by phones and tablets of all resolutions.
Its fast compared to other backup apps.
This app retrieves ALL contacts stored on your Android™ device and saves it on the Cloud Server.
If you loose your Android™ device no need to worry, your contacts are backed up on the Server, which can be retrieved at any time using your credentials.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
The first time you open this app, you will be presented with a EULA Screen, accept the agreement and then you will be taken to the Welcome screen.
Press the GET A CLOUD ACCOUNT button, you will be then taken to the Registration screen. Type in your E-mail ID and a appropriate password, press the REGISTER button and you are DONE.
On the MainScreen press appropriate options to either RESTORE or BACKUP your contacts.
HOW TO CREATE BACKUP:
1)Login into the application using your credentials.
2)Press the Backup button on the MainScreen.
Let the uploading finish and then you have successfully uploaded your contacts onto the Server.
HOW TO RESTORE:
1)Login into the application using your credentials.
2)Press the Restore button on the MainScreen.
Let the downloading finish and then you have successfully restored your contacts into the phone.
Have you messed up while restoring your contacts using some other application or want to delete all the contacts from the Phone or Server, then just press the DELETE button on the MainScreen.
Let the process finish and then you have successfully deleted all the contacts from the phone or server.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE USING THIS DELETE FEATURE.
1) FEEDBACK: Do you have any problem with this application, want to add some features or report some bugs, then use this realtime feedback to send us your queries, we are always ready to solve them.
2) AUTO-LOGIN: You do no want to give your credentials every time you sign into this app, then use the auto-login feature provided with this app.
3) SHARE: Want to share this wonderful app with your friends, then use the SHARE option from within the app.
Contacts Importer is a quick and easy cross-platform solution to help you back up and import your contacts between Android, iphone, ipad, Symbian and Blackberry. Give yourself a secure Android backup and ensure you always have a quick accessible copy.
Import your whole address book between phones and tablets in one swift action.
Contacts can also be backed up to the cloud and managed online by registering an account at http://i.NQ.com to create your own personal NQ Space.
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NQ Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NQ Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your address book from the SD card
- Manage your address book directly through your NQ Space and automatically sync on all your devices