• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION -- This is an old version of Import Contacts. The newer version has much better support for version 3 vCards, has had many bugs fixed and is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.ed.importcontacts
Import Contacts is available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3 or, at your option, any later version.
Transfer contacts to different phones or View Contacts Using Any Phone
support up to 1200 contacts
Use urteli to Synchronizes your contact list to the cloud and view your list of contacts from multiple mobile devices. You can also download your contacts from one mobile device to different smartphones. Urteli makes it easy for you to select only specific contacts to download. Download urteli today and alway have access to your contacts, even when you dont have your own phone.
Important Read Below!!!
Hit the next button on bottom right when app loads for the first time to view Slide show.
patent No. 8755772
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
PhoneSwappr securely transfers your entire contact list – intact and uncorrupted - from one device to another, even if your devices operate on different platforms. No logins, sign-ups or sync cables required.
PhoneSwappr sends your contacts to the cloud from your old phone and will also get your contacts from the cloud to your new device regardless of the platform. The transfer happens almost instantly over the air and is intuitive, secure and encrypted. Data is deleted within seven days after transfer so no permanent record or copies remain. Your personal data remains your personal data.
PhoneSwappr seamlessly integrates with other mobile platforms in a hassle-free way that eliminates the need for specialised software or even another computer.
• Cross Platform Interoperability, supports devices running iOS > 4.0, Android > 2.3.3 & Windows Phone 8.0
• Secure, Safe and Anonymous Data Transfer and Storage
• Easy to use Interface
• No Logins, Sign-Ups, Sync Cables or Computers required*.
• Data is deleted after 7 days of Usage.
Note: On some devices the saving process may take longer than expected. Please check our FAQs on http://www.phoneswappr.com/faq/
Any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .. We would like to help you. - PhoneSwappr Support Team
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
Subscriber portal is a unique feature which other backup applications are not providing to their Customers. Subscriber can log on to web portal to check his uploaded Contacts. Through the Web portal Subscriber can View, Edit and delete contacts if needed.
This is useful for backing up your phone's contacts, and transferring them to other devices.
- Imports vCards from your SD card
- Supports names, organisations/titles, phone numbers, email and postal addresses, notes and birthdays
- Currently no support for images/photos (I intend to add this soon)
- Can merge with existing contacts on device
- Support for right back to Android version 1.5!
- Licensed under the GPLv3
(You might also be interested in the Export Contacts app, which saves your phone's contacts to the SD card.)
Before leaving bad ratings, **please contact me**! I would like to be able to fix any problems that this app has!
GPS Transfer allows you to transfer tracks and waypoints between your Garmin GPS and your Android device.
GPS Transfers supports both Ozi Explorer's formats (waypoint (.wpt) and track file (.plt)) and the GPX format.
To find out if GPS Transfer is compatible with your devices please use the companion app GPS Protocols - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.michalbures.garmin.protocols
For further information see http://bures.io/products/android/gps-transfer/
Write to external storage
In order to save data from GPS to a folder of your choosing
✓ Backup all your contacts google+outlook+SIM
✓ VCF support for account and phone and SIM. contacts.
✓ Export all contacts to a single VCF or each contact to its own VCF in a zip.
✓ Backup to separate vcf or single vcf.
✓ restore internal phone contacts
✓ export outlook csv style
✓ export google csv style
✓ backup internal phone contacts
✓ import outlook/google/exchange csv styles
✓ export/import to/from sim
✓ export/import only selected groups or multiple contact groups
✓ import into newly created contact groups.
✓ backup faceB synced contacts
✓ nice formatted html table with all your contacts.
✓ bonus app (free for contacts backup customers)
✓ multilanguage support (for contacts which are backed up)
droid incredible -> upgrade 2.0 -> 2.0.1 will resolve the issues.
✓ choose folder to store and backup
✓ supports no external storage
"If you're tired of the maddeningly complex backup apps, Contacts Backup Pro for Android worth a try and I bet it will make your backup and restoration unexpected easy."g
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
Already supported encoding
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on your Phone.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That's it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on your phone!
Contact formats supported:
– Philips Xenium UDX format
– Google CSV (full support, with custom fields, custom fields are imported as text notes)
– Nokia NBU (contacts only)
More formats are on the way.
Experimental(!) support of local, phone-only unsynced accounts, may or may not work, depends on device.
There is an option to format telephone numbers while importing, removing all 'non-phone' symbols from them.
Other formats are supported by request. Contact us on email@example.com
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.