Functional if you know your file's path. Search feature is unusable, slow and interrupts scrolling or filtering as search results trickle in, did anyone test search? Desperately needs PDF thumbnails for those who scan large sets of documents.
This update ruined the app. Worked the first tine but since then my server went crazy...a lot of HDD activity for no reason. After that I cannot log in anymore. Uninstalling... Update: I've reinstalled the app because I needed it for some file transfer ( ~15mb of pdf)...Synology, I have to ask : What the f*** is wrong with it? 8,60GB(!!!!) of traffic in 20 min while running in the background?!? No wonder why my phone got really hot(CPU from 40°C to 65°C!!)! PLEASE FIX IT SOON!!@
Downloading files from my Synology onto my phone is always a crap shoot--it may start fast, but the download would fail for no reason. Often, the download process would just hang. You would think having gigabit ethernet and n-wifi would improve file transfers.
Getting worse! Whenever sharing files from any kind of file managers, firstly it will quit, then you need to re-upload.
After the update, time stamp and date are wrong when I transferred my photos over. All of them showed the exact same wrong date and time.
90% of the time image thumbnails fail to load meaning I'm unable to determine which image is which, resulting in me having to go to my desktop to transfer the images to my phone manually. It has been like this for many months. Please fix.
- Changed modification time of backed-up photos to their taken time instead of their upload time
- Provides the "Sort" option for offline files
- Remembered last download destinations now include folders inside an SD card
- Fixed an issue where switching between files/folders when viewing their properties might cause certain fields not to show up properly
- Fixed an issue where images in search results might not be properly ordered when being viewed with the built-in viewer
- Minor bug fixes