With the My Synovus Mobile Banking app start banking conveniently and securely from virtually anywhere. Deposit checks on the go, send or receive payments from friends and family, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, view balances, and find Synovus locations.
Simple Account Management
• Review activity and balances in your Synovus checking, savings, loan, and credit card accounts
• Keep track of external account balances
• Quickly view Instant Balances without logging in
• Set alerts to be notified of important account activity
• Search for transactions by keyword, amount date, and check number
Improved Security with Multifactor Authentication
• Set up fingerprint recognition to sign in quickly and securely
• Answer a security question after signing in with a unique username and password
• First-time logins or logins on unknown devices require a one-time passcode in addition to username and password
Move funds quickly and securely between your accounts
Securely send and receive money from friends, family—even the babysitter— with Popmoney® using an email address or mobile number
• Schedule, edit, or cancel payments to companies
• Add and edit recipients
• View and pay upcoming eBills
Mobile Check Deposit****
• Use your camera to deposit checks
• Enter the deposit amount and submit photos of your endorsed check
• Find Synovus branch and ATM locations across the Southeast
• Search locations close to you, near an address or within a specific ZIP code
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Synovus locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with My Synovus
• Minimum system requirement: Android 5 or higher
• Access to your device’s contacts is required for Popmoney®
About My Synovus
• The My Synovus App is free to download. Use of the My Synovus app requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan for which charges may apply.
• You can sign in on the app using your existing My Synovus username and password or enroll via the link from the app’s login page.
• You may also be asked to answer security questions and/or receive a one-time passcode to login.
• The My Synovus App is suited for ages 13 and up. Minors ages 13 and older have limited access to services within the app.
Please refer to the My Synovus agreement at https://www.synovus.com/personal/my-synovus/agreement/ for complete details.
*Account Transaction Limitations for Savings and Money Market Accounts— Savings and Money Market accounts may have no more than six (6) debit transactions per month or monthly statement cycle. A debit transaction is a check, debit/check card transaction, transfer, or pre-authorized transfer, including those made by phone or modem. Unlimited transactions are permitted if made by the customer in person, by mail, through an ATM or by phone if the check is mailed to the customer. If an account continually exceeds the allowed debit transactions, we may convert it to a checking account.
** Pay People requires enrollment in Popmoney service. Individual, daily, and monthly payment limits apply and are described within the Popmoney service in My Synovus. Popmoney payments sent through the My Synovus mobile app to an email address must be less than $100 per payment.
***Pay bills or companies requires enrollment in Bill Pay service through My Synovus.
****Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Deposits are subject to verification. Funds are available within 3 business days. Camera must have at least two megapixels in resolution.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
Synovus Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender ©2019 Synovus Bank