This Mobile Banking app gives you real time access to your accounts in Access Bank. All account holders of Access Bank can subscribe to this service. Subscription is at no cost. Below are some of the services you can enjoy from this mobile banking application:
• Transfers to accounts in Access Bank
• Transfers to accounts in other banks in Nigeria
• Bill Payments
• Cable TV
• Power, etc.
• Request for Cheque books
• Confirm cheques
• Cancel / Stop cheques,
• Locate Access Bank branches and ATMs
and much more.
In 3 simple steps, you can have immediate access to your account, however to perform banking transactions on this app, you will be required to use your authentication token issued by Access Bank. In the event you do not have an authentication token, please visit any Access Bank branch to obtain a transaction PIN.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments/transfers
- View deposit and check images
- Pay bills to established payees
- Transfer funds between among your Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank branches and ATMs
- Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
You can access Mobile Banking using your existing User ID and Password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur, and are responsible for, any charges assessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
Why we ask for permissions:
• Read phone status and identify: So we can make the app more secure against fraud.
• Take pictures and video: So you can take pictures of checks you wish to deposit.
• Approximate location network-based: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Precise location: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Read your contacts: Will be used in the future so you can send money to people in your contacts list.
• Modify or delete / read content of USB storage: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Read Google service config: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Full network access: So the app can communicate with Union Bank.
• View network connections: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
To protect against fraud and identity theft, do not ever give out your User ID, password or financial information online or over the phone, unless you initiate the contact. Individuals posing as viable entities, such as banks, are illegally obtaining this information from unsuspecting online users. Union Bank will never initiate a request for this type of information.
©2014 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Union Bank is a registered trademark and brand name of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
How do I Register?
Users can register as an Internet banking user or a non-Internet banking user, to register as internet banking user, you will need your hardware token, providing your Internet banking PIN and the OTP but a non-internet banking user would need his mobile number setup for alertz on his registered account to receive an SMS soft token
A. Internet banking User;
a. Enter your account number, (Ensure the internet banking user is selected)
b. Read Terms & Conditions and send request
c. Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app)
d. Next, create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits (which is an alternate means for consummating transactions)
e. You will be asked to enter your PIN + TOKEN (For authentication)
f. Once successful, the next page you will see is the LOGIN PAGE, to start using the service, enter your account number registered and your password created during registration
B. Non- Internet banking user
a. Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app)
b. Next, create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits (which is the only means for a non-internet banking user to consummate transactions)
c. You will be asked to enter your OTP received as SMS on your registered alertz number
d. Once successful, the next page you will see is the LOGIN PAGE, to start using the service, enter your account number registered and your password created during registration
1. After successfully registration, , the next time you call up the app, you will be directed straight to the login page
2. Registration is one time
Our redesigned app puts all the services you need at your fingertips, enabling you do all the following:
• Account Balance Enquiry
• View all your accounts (Current, Savings, Fixed Deposit, Domiciliary and Card accounts)
• Money Transfers
• Between your accounts
• To any Zenith account
• To accounts in other banks
• Bills payments
• Stop cheques
• Cheque book requests
• Cheque confirmation
• Deactivate cards
• Activate cards
• Manage your account
o Change Password
o Change Mobile PIN
o Change Authentication methods
o Add and delete beneficiaries
• Recurring Payments/Standing Order
• Schedule transfers, Airtime purchases and Bill Payments.
• Airtime Purchase
• Travel and leisure
• Pay for flights and make hotel bookings
• Zenith Near me : Locate Zenith Bank branches and ATMs
In addition, Customers can easily switch to eaZymoney using the icon on the bottom left of the login screen;
eaZymoney, Zenith Bank’s mobile money platform is a payment solution that will allow customers make withdrawals, make deposits, transfer funds, pay bills, make purchases and top up airtime from their mobile wallet using their mobile phones.
How it works?
Like a bank account, a virtual account (mobile wallet) is created for the subscriber; the mobile number will be the account number. Payment for goods and services, cash withdrawals and deposits can be done from this mobile number through an AGENT or a Bank branch.
• Cash-in (Load m-wallet or deposit money into the account) at any Bank branch or easy money Agent.
• Transfer money from an m-wallet to another m-wallet.
• Transfer money from bank account to m-wallet.
• Transfer from bank account to bank account (Within Zenith): all you need is the account number
• Transfer money from m-wallet to bank account.
• Transfer money to unregistered subscribers.
• Cash-out (withdraw from m-wallet) at any Bank branch or easy money Agent.
• Check balance and statement summary.
• Buy airtime
• Pay utility bills.
Install the application on your Android to:
- Access your account, balances and transactions
- View checks images
- Access account statement*
- Perform account transfers
- Search for Branches and ATMs
- Perform stop payments
* Requires downloading a PDF Reader application
***Only for the following devices:- Amazon Kindle, HTC Flyer, Nook Color, Samsung Galaxy Tab, eNTourage eDge and Toshiba Folio
Do you need a simple way to track your bank transactions on a savings account? Do you need to maintain a steady account balance and stay within your budget? You may not need costly software to track your savings account. Savings Passbook lets you do it easily, quickly. Most importantly, systematically besides being able to see a running balance as you use your deposit account.
The app not only lets you track the bank transactions, but also lets you save it, so you can see and keep a track over time. If you would like to share the details with your family members, project team, or business partners, simply tap e-mail, to send the information instantly anytime and anywhere. Alternatively, you can locally save and email the details of your transactions. Monitoring your savings account and improving your savings has never been easier.
Looking forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Customers can also put Cheque Book and Stop Payment of issued cheques.
* Fast access.
* Offline view.
* Look and feel of traditional passbook.
* Filter by transaction date and search by remarks,amount and transaction type.
* Option to set default account.
* Rearrange entries by ascending or descending order.
* Option to change number of transactions per page.
* Personalise your passbook by creating your own personal ledger and tag/add transactions to it.
* Share your account/transaction details using SMS, email etc.
BRI Mobile provides flexibility and convenience for customers to perform various banking transactions, using either internet network or SMS as means of transaction. This apps is secure as it comes with Personal Identification Number (PIN) and m-Token for transaction authentication.
The main features of BRI Mobile are as following:
1. Balance Inquiry
2. Intra-bank fund transfer
3. Inter-bank fund transfer through local switching network (PRIMA, BERSAMA , LINK)
3. Bill Payment (multifinance, PLN, Telkom, credit card, etc.)
4. Prepaid Purchase (mobile prepaid, e-money reload)
5. Merchant Payment via Mobile Cash BRI
1. 5-last transaction info and account statement
2. Fund-transfer daily limit up to IDR 1Billion, depending on ATM/Debit Card type.
3. Transaction notification send through email or SMS
How to get it? Simply go to BRI’s ATM and nearest BRI office to be registered and download the apps directly via Apple Store, BlackBerry App World, or 'Google Play Store
For further assistance, please contact Call BRI at 14017 or 021-500017
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
You can download mandiri mobile for non-financial transactions below:
- find our atm and branch location
- check rates
- contact mandiri call 14000
For registered mandiri sms customer, you can do these transactions:
- balance inquiry
- fund transfer
- change pin mandiri sms
Here is how to get started. First, you can download mandiri mobile application available at Google Play. Furthermore, the customer registered as a mandiri sms user can tap ‘activate’ button to continue the application to be able to do financial transaction. The application will require you to:
• Accept the term & condition and create your own password to access mandiri mobile.
• After the activation process is successful, you will be directed to main menu and enjoy all mandiri mobile features.
• Password is needed to access mandiri mobile and pin mandiri sms is needed to authorize financial transactions.
To register as a mandiri sms user, you simply go to atm or bank mandiri branch and register your cellular phone number.
For further assistance, please contact mandiri call at 14000 or +62 21 52997777
*This app doesn’t work on rooted devices*
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number and you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
If you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need your 5-digit passcode to log in.
If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
•Manage your personal and business accounts, and view your Barclays mortgage account, as well as managing your personal Barclaycard accounts
•See recent transactions and check your balances
•Make payments to payees you’ve paid before , transfer money between accounts or transfer a balance to your Barclaycard
• Join Barclays Blue Rewards and earn, track and redeem rewards, and earn cashback when you shop with leading brands though SmartSpend
• Upload, sort and store your important documents securely with Barclays Cloudit. Just use your camera to take photos of documents you want to store
•Find your nearest branch or cash machine
•Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry. So we can complete some security checks, it’ll take up to 10 days for Mobile PINsentry to be activated in the app
•Call our customer services team direct from the app to speak to an advisor
•Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts with 1 secure log-in.
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only use the app if you’re a sole-signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You can’t register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no.122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no.1026167.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk
BCA banking application in your hand
To serve customer better, BCA launches the BCA mobile application. An application that allows you to do transactions via Mobile Banking BCA (m-BCA) and the smartphone version of KlikBCA.
How to use:
To use our m-BCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA branch for cellular number that you will use.
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select m-BCA on the BCA mobile menu. The application will automatically redirect the customer to re-download and replace the BCA mobile where you will then be able to use all the functions of m-BCA.
Make your own Kode Akses (access code) to gain permission to access m-BCA.
If the activation has yet to be done, the customer will be asked to enter their m-BCA PIN to start the activation process.
After the activation process is successful, you can directly do transactions with m-BCA.
To use our KlikBCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA Branch
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select KlikBCA on the BCA mobile menu as a launcher, the application will automatically redirect to our smartphone version of KlikBCA’s website (https://m.klikbca.com)
For further assistant, call halo bca at (021) 500888 via cellular phone
Enjoy using the BCA mobile.