The best virtual Piano for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 instruments
■ 8 sound effects
■ note velocity
■ note aftertouch
■ note pitch bend
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ sample recording
■ sample load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 1.5 or 2 octaves
■ 16 notes polyphony
■ 16 piano skins
■ 8 window themes
■ 7 key types
■ key name labels
■ looped playback
■ window animations
■ hardware acceleration
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ haptic feedback
(provided by Immersion®)
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
Yeni programımız r-org ile sanal org programına sahip olacaksınız
*12 adet Türk ve arab müzik aletleri sesleri
-ELEKTRO BAĞLAMA -MACUN
*12 Adet üç hız seviyeli Arap ve Türk ritimleri
-DAVUL ZURNA -Vahte1
Ayrıca içerisinde hazır şarkı notalarıda mevcut,bu notalar ile bakarak şarkı çalabilirsiniz.
Yepyeni ve iddalı bir org programı ile karşınızdayız.
Tamamen Türk ve Arap ezgilerine uygun olarak tasarlandı.
-40 adet Türk ve Arap sesi
-50 adet hızı ayarlanabilir Türk ve Arap ritimi
-Ritim tekerleği: Bu özellik sayesinde ritimin hızını istediğiniz seviyeye ayarlayabilirsiniz.
-Picthbend : Bu özellikle ses dalga, yayma ve bir ton kalın veya ince efekt verebilirsiniz.
-Temalar : İçerisindeki temalarla görümünü kişiselleştirebilirsiniz.
Kaval, mey, zurna, ney, elektro saz, bağlama, kanun, kemençe, piano, ud, tambur, kemane, abdal saz, tsm ud, drum kit, akerdeon, macun, kanun titreme, klasik gitar, organ, yaylı, klarnet, solo keman, üfleme kaval, koro ses ve bu seslerden karma oluşan 15 adet özel karma ses.
Her ritim bankasının kendine has atak ve özel sesleri bulunmaktadır.
2/4, 4/4, vahte, çiftetelli, halay(davul), azeri, 9/8 roman, 3/8, 7/8 5/8 Türkü, 6/8 halay, Oyun havası, Ankara ve Arabic.
bize ulaşmak için,
adreslerini ziyaret edebilirsiniz.
Diğer uygulamalarımız r-org , r-elektro bağlama, r-saz, r-zurna , tümü için google play'den rtr games aratınız.
There is also experimental USB MIDI keyboard support, for devices that support USB host mode.
This project was featured in the Google I/O 2013 talk, "High Performance Audio for Android", as an example of how to accomplish low latency, reliable audio playback.
2 Oscillators, 1 LFO , 3 Envelopes, LP/HP Filter, OscillatorSync, Cross-Modulation and more.
All sound making process was written by native code. If on a Google Nexus device, you can expect low latency quick response.
Users are able to play custom synthesizers using the x-y axes of the touchscreen. The x-axis corresponds to amplitude (volume) and the y-axis corresponds to frequency (pitch). Playback can also be looped, recorded, and EQed using a Parametric EQ.
On top of performing, Users are able to create their own custom synthesizers, which consist of a custom timbre and user-defined effects. A small variety of timbres are included: Sine, Square, Saw, Pulse, Noise (white)*, Theremin, "Singing Saw", "Electric Eel", and "Starslide." These, as well as any user-created synths, can be mixed and matched at different harmonics, amplitudes, and phases to create custom sounds.
Each synth has customizable fx parameters as well, including Envelope (ADSR - attack & release), LFO (rate & depth), Delay (rate & decay), and Note Lag.
-Choose scale: Pentatonic, Major, Minor, Blues, or Chromatic
-Choose the base note for the pad.
-Control the grid size.
-Record to the SD card.
-Toggle visualizations. More to come here.
*I fully intend to make noise scale with frequency and actually become useful (e.g. "Red" Noise).
- SD card access: for saving instruments and recordings.
- Vibration: For haptic feedback.
Special thanks to Garrett Langley (http://dribbble.com/glangley) for helping with design and general usability.
Saucillator 2.0 Buffalo. I think it's the sauce, boss!
Akustik saz (bağlama)
Eski tarz lensli bağlama
4 Telli elektro bağlama (delay)
içerisindeki ritim sayısı: 12 adet (güncellendikçe artacak.)
-Oyun havası 1
-Oyun havası orb
Ekranı sayesinde saz çalarken zorlanmayacaksınız.
Diğer uygulamalarımızıda ziyeret edin. ( r-saz r-zurna r-ney r-rock guitar planet warz)
Over 10 million downloads on Google Play!
128 musical instruments and more than 50,000 songs are available in this free piano tutor app. Piano Teacher is not only the most elegant game to enjoy your songs, note by note, but also a great app to learn how to play music any time, anywhere.
To start your journey with Piano Teacher, just pick a cool song in the songbook and learn how to play it in 1 minute. You can choose from 3 beautiful keyboard themes and a wide range of keyboard modes. It is possible for you to share fun with your friend by selecting the double keyboard mode. Other favorable functions like recording, social sharing and key size change are ready to improve your experience.
Any Midi file (.mid or .midi) and Karaoke file can be loaded and played in Piano Teacher.
We love to listen to your concerns, please drop us a message at email@example.com.
If you like this app, a positive rating or review would be huge support for us. Thank you very much!
✓ Support for External Midi Keyboards over USB (require android 3.1 and later).
✓ New in-app tutorial.
✓ Various languages supported: default, Japanese, German, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Romanian, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
✓ Better key labels with different colors for every octet.
✓ Better HQ Sounds.
✓ Improved "Auto Hand" feature in practice, perform, mirror and classic double keyboard modes. Now your friend can join you on the piano!
✓ Video Tutorial can be accessed in the in-app Settings menu.
✓ Now you can load Midi and Karaoke files from your SD-Card to play. We hope it will work well.
Other favorable features:
✓ HQ instrument sounds: piano HQ, hand drum, guitar HQ, harmonica, bell, music box, organ, guitar bass
✓ Brand new finger key-by-key guide mode helping you learn the piano in the easiest way.
✓ Magic piano mode to play for relaxation.
✓ Awesome key press graphic effects.
✓ Real feeling with vibration.
✓ Create, share & download songs from our cloud sharing service.
✓ Sound options: Real sound & digital sound (mid - midi - kar format).
✓ Settings menu with full support function for beginners.
✓ Keyboard & speed control options.
✓ Two-row and two-row mirror modes with multi-player & multi-instrument function.
✓ Single and three-row modes.
✓ Record and playback to create & share your masterpieces with the world.
✓ Learn-to-play mode with the pre-loaded collection of famous songs.
✓ Availble kid mode bringing fun to your children.
✓ Numerous works by greatest artists.
✓ HQ sounds of musical instruments: Piano, Drum, Trumpet, Violin, Guitar, Bass, Sax...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via emails and help desk.
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablets (Optimized).
✓ Studio quality sound, Midi effect and note velocity, aftertouch, pitch bend.
✓ Looped playback.
✓ Free music library from cloud sharing service and online search engine.
Piano Teacher is constantly updated with much more interesting features. Any comment or feedback is welcomed.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices. Visit us at http://rubycell.com or http://pianisthd.com.
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Full 88 key keyboard
✔ 8 Different keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato)
✔ Single or Dual scrollable keyboard
● Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more
● Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community.
● Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64)
● Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
● See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
● Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
The Demo version does not support to save sounds.
This software is BETA. If you have problems, please contact me.
Check the "more dialpads" option in the menu for external plug-ins. (Developer kit available for making your own dialpads, email me.)
Like what you feel? Consider learning to program. It's some serious magic
The app is easy to pick up, it is fun to sketch out ideas, has low latency and is actually usable compared to 98% of the other audio apps for Android. You can play for hours but also produce high quality tracks of any music style within minutes. Be the DJ at your own party, leave Pandora for the noobs!
Features in the free version:
• 28 wave shapers: control FREQUENCY, Filter CUTOFF, AMP and PAN of 3 devices.
• 3 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live Mode: 3 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• 8 high quality sampled instruments.
• Drum Machine with 3 high quality drumkits.
• Analog Synth
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
Additional features available in the full version:
• 2 additional synths + 1 drum channel
• 32 sample banks
• 12 drumkits
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud, Dropbox, Bandcamp or other installed apps like DAWs, Grooveboxs, Pocketband, Caustic, 4-track apps other audio trackers.
In the future, MIDI support may be added depending on interest. This would turn OSCILAB into a MIDI controller, allowing you to control DAW software like Garageband, Logic Pro, Ableton, iMPC, Fruity Loops (FL Studio), Reason or hardware synthesizers like those made by Moog, Roland, Korg, Novation, Dave Smith Instruments, Akai, Elektron, Arturia, Yamaha, and others.
The Internet permissions are only required to download the samples pack into the app.