My Open Courses videos are accompanied by subject notes, assignments and reference material that will help students to have a complete overview of the subject. Videos are offered in 2 different formats - for low bandwidths as well high speed connections. The videos are compatible with low end Android phones and the application delivers videos based on the mobile hardware.
If the student watching the videos has any doubt with regards to the subject, they can easily ask questions to hundreds of subject matter experts available on the platform. Viewing the videos does not require registration, if you want to ask questions or follow questions asked by other students, a 10 second user registration is required. You can use twitter, facebook, Google or LinkedIn ID to register as well.
Here is the best part - My Open Courses Videos can be downloaded on your mobile as well as Tablet completely free of cost. So, if you dont want to see them streaming but want to view on your Desktop or PC at a later stage you can do that. All the videos after download can be viewed when you are not connected to the internet as well!
My Open Courses is an official partner of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India that aims at bringing education to every student with the use of technology.
My Open Courses currently offers over 11,000 hours of videos categorized over 1300 subjects spread across 25 courses in all.
Here are the various courses offered:
Computer Science and Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Engineering Design, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Science, Ocean Engineering, Physics, Textile, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Nanotechnology, Environmental Science, Mining Engineering, Automobile Engineering.
First version of My Open Courses App offers Free Videos, Free questions and answers module, follow questions, Bookmark Videos for later viewing, Video / assignment downloads and more. In future versions, we will soon be launching assignments and Free assessments offered by Industry experts and top academics.
*Frequently Asked Questions:*
1) How does My Open Courses differ from Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx and other?
My Open Courses is launched under the same premise as in case of Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx - that of offering quality education online. But My Open Courses differs in the way where videos and course material offered completely adheres to standard curriculum of Engineering, Management and other streams. On the other hand Khan Academy, MIT Open Courseware, and others have more of vocational subjects which may not be part of actual student curriculum.
How will MOC help students?
MOC will be of tremendous help to students in their existing studies and will help them get better marks. Students don't need to worry anymore about missing their classes at their School or College. They will have best academic minds teaching them on their mobile devices.
How can you offer these videos completely free of cost?
We are official partners of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India allowing us to freely distribute the videos!
Free Video Courses, Educational Videos, higher education videos, online certification, millionlights
All Engineering Branches
"Electronics & Communication Engineering "
"Computer Science and Engineering"
"Basic courses(Sem 1 and 2)"
"Chemistry and Biochemistry"
"Metallurgy and Material Science"
"Humanities and Social Sciences",
The application include has following key feature.
Out team at courselib believe that student should learn independent of curriculum and focused on concept level study.
And there are lot of very well explained video available to each concept on YouTube.
So, our team has hand curated list of video from youtube to understand single concept.
A student do not need to rely on single teacher to learn they can learn single concept from multiple videos.
This app include Computer science and Electronics and communication GATE related video guide.For other engineering stream we are working on it.
Each GATE decipline around 200-250 concept to crack GATE exam so we very well organized around 10 video for each concept.
There are around 3000 video from youtube video very well we organized to understand concept.
For Other engineering section we are working on it.
If you find any video not related to perticular topic inform us on mail given below.
For any inquiry send email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please subscribe to our youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/courselib
Keywords: GATE,CSE, ECE,Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, Electronic and communication,
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Courses (video lectures) are provided by top universities like MIT, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, McGill, UC Berkeley, NJIT, UCLA, NPTEL (IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee) and Khan academy as well.
Subjects include Accounting, computer programming, digital electronics, computer networking, law, finance, literature, physics, medical sciences and many more.
Just DOWNLOAD this app and start non-stop learning anywhere, anytime.
- Login with either Facebook or Google account
- You can enroll to a course and track your progress
- You can write your own notes and read them offline
- You can review courses, provide feedback and rate courses for helping co-learners
- Get Notifications for your subject of interest only
- Some courses offer videos to download and watch them offline
- Add reminders to your calendar right from the app so you won't miss your schedule
- Create favorite lists; Multiple Playlists
- Sync across multiple devices: Your subscribed courses, favorite lists, playlists are synced automatically when you log-in to a different device;
MOOC course catalog, (Coursera, Udacity, eDX, NovoEd etc..)
For more information on Open Courseware, see http://www.ocwconsortium.org/. This app is not affiliated or endorsed by OCW or any of it's participating publishers.
The App also provides the functionality for downloading the videos and watch them locally.
Disclaimer: This app is not supported or sponsored or owned by Khan Academy. You still can study online on www.khanacademy.org
Topics covered include: Math, Science, Economics and finance, Arts and humanities, Computing, and more.
You only have to know one thing: You can learn anything. For free. For everyone. Forever.
UPCOMING FEATURES: User data synchronization, progress bars
To learn more about Khan Academy, please visit: https://www.khanacademy.org/
Please note that I am in no way affiliated with Khan Academy or any of its affiliates.
TED's official Android app presents bold, new thought leadership from education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, music legends and other remarkable minds. Find thousands of inspiring TED Talks: videos to feed your curiosity, explore innovative concepts and expand your world -- updated regularly.
• View the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 90 languages.
• Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
• Discover in-depth playlists curated by topic.
• Let us build you a custom playlist -- tailored to your time frame.
• Bookmark talks to watch later.
• Download talks to watch when you are offline.
• Listen to an on-demand playlist of TED Talks audio.
• Sort talks by tag, date or popularity.
• Share favorites with your friends.
• Get notifications of new talks.
If you want to get a good score in GRE Quantitative, try this app and learn about these topics:
1.3 Exponents and Roots
1.5 Real Numbers
Practice: randomly generated link to an arithmetic exercise (experimental feature).
2.1 Operations with Algebraic Expressions
2.2 Rules of Exponents
2.3 Solving Linear Equations
Based on my experience with practice tests, it might be especially useful to review Structure in linear expressions.
2.4 Solving Quadratic Equations
2.5 Solving Linear Inequalities
While I fail to find it listed in the math review as such, I’ve definitely been seeing this kind of problem on practice tests: New Operator Definitions
2.8 Coordinate Geometry
2.9 Graphs of Functions
3.1 Lines and Angles
3.6 Three-Dimensional Figures
4.1 Graphical Methods for Describing Data
4.2 Numerical Methods for Describing Data
Measures of Dispersion
4.3 Counting Methods
4.5 Distributions of Data, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
Puffin Academy Key Features:
• Free to all users and content providers
- Free app to all users on Android devices
- Free of charge to all educational content providers
• For purely educational web sites only
- Educational content providers must apply for approval
- Once approved, contents are available to all users
• Incredible speed and Flash support
- 500% faster than Safari and Chrome
- Supports Flash contents & videos on Android devices
Questions & Answers:
• Q: What’s the business model?
- A: None! It’s a community feedback project.
• Q: How long will it last?
- A: Forever! As long as there is a need.
• Q: Why to launch Puffin Academy?
- A: Destiny! It’s why CloudMosa was founded.
This year we invite dreamers, thinkers and doers to join us in the conversation about Discovery. Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or something "old" that had been unknown. With reference to science and academic disciplines, discovery is the observation of new phenomena, new actions, or new events and providing new reasoning to explain the knowledge gathered.
In simple words a continuous process to understand the world, life and ourselves.A path that leads us from the cosmos all the way to our neighbor next door. From the depth of the oceans and ancient civilizations all the way to discoveries in molecular science and to new possibilities for people, life, our ecosystem and civilization.
Viewer for Khan Academy makes it easy to view Khan Academy's library of over 4,000 educational videos.
Topics covered include: general science, biology, chemistry, physics, math, finance, history, the humanities, and more.
Khan Academy's library of videos is available free of charge. Teachers, students, scientists - people form all walks of life - will find Khan Academy's materials immensely valuable and engaging.
You can take individual videos, or entire topics offline to watch when you don't have a network connection. Follow along, skip ahead, or go back by navigating subtitles, and connect with your Khan Academy user account to track your work and earn achievements.
If you'd like to learn more about Khan Academy, please visit khanacademy.org.
Viewer for Khan Academy was developed by Concentric Sky, a leading mobile education software developer. Concentric Sky also developed the official Encyclopaedia Britannica app and the Britannica Kids series, for iPad and iPhone, and National Geographic’s GeoBee app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
SCIENCE BEHIND LUMOSITY
Lumosity is designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, and more. With foundations in the study of neuroplasticity, Lumosity games are used in research, and have been incorporated into studies done by top scientists worldwide.
IN THE NEWS
Harvard Business Review
"Designed by neuroscientists, a brain training approach such as Lumosity builds on breakthrough concepts such as neuroplasticity and fluid intelligence."
"The mini-games are fun rather than dry, making it a daily habit that never feels like a chore."
"Like dancing to burn calories, several of Lumosity’s games make it easy for you to forget that you’re giving your brain a workout."
"The app itself is very clean, and performance is excellent."
Wall Street Journal
"The games offer a scorecard of your performance and let you follow changes in performance over time, so you can see if you're getting better or backsliding."
"I’ve found the Lumosity training fun, challenging, and—as it only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day—brief enough that it doesn’t become a time-sink."
VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com
FOLLOW US: https://plus.google.com/+lumosity/
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
S Educate is the best way to view Khan Academy’s library of over 7500 videos right from the palm of your hand
- Enjoy over 7,500 educational videos from Khan Academy.
- Topics covered include: Math, Science, Economics and finance, Arts and humanities, Computing, and more.
- Subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and French Canadian
- Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free
- Easily learn and take notes with S Pen, while watching educational videos
- Gain energy points and track your progress
- Included many categories where kids find colorful, enjoying and educational materials that enable the children between the ages of 8-18 to learn with Sal Khan of Khan Academy. The categories are Math, Science, Economics, etc.
- Teachers and parents can download this app to teach math and science to their kids at peace.