Should the ants live in peaceful coexistence or battle to the death? Burn them with a magnifying glass or make them race for food? With Pocket Ants the choice is yours.
You can also get these features in the free ad supported version of Pocket Ants.
• Electrocute and drown the ants with the storm!
• Collect and move the ants with the ant magnet.
• Blow the ants into your traps with the fan!
• Feed the ants strawberries and watermelon.
• Zap the ants with the laser!
• Torch the ants with the flame thrower!
• Blow up the ants with the firecracker!
• Burn the ants with the magnifying glass!
• Blow up the ants with ant mines.
• Drop rocks on ants.
• Have the ants move their home.
• Draw a path for the ants to follow.
• Race the ants.
• Add more or less ants.
• Set red and black ant aggressiveness.
• Set percentage of black/red ants.
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.
"Trek meets Hammurrabi"
Suggestions for improvement are gratefully accepted via email. Please see Developer Website for details.
The World of WarPath
WarPath places you in the distant future of a galaxy not unlike our own. In this galaxy, empires have evolved, spread out and discovered they were not alone. After an adolescent conflict stage, the empires settled down to a long period of quasi-peace.
Four empires have ascended to pre-eminence and divided the galaxy between them into quadrants, each ruled by a different house. The peace between houses is maintained by an artificial energy barrier which separates the quadrants.
This barrier was designed to destroy any ship which attempted to leave its home quadrant. The barrier itself is left over from an ancient civilization which intended to keep the empires apart until they were mature enough to deal with each other.
Progress is sometimes the enemy of peace.
The Simpson's Chaos theory of AD 4923 led to the development of the chaos-deflecting shield layer. For the first time, it was possible to add shield layers together for a cumulative effect. As a result, it became possible at last to cross the barriers, but with no guarantee that you would survive.
Into this universe, you were born. Your youth on the home planet of your quadrant was uneventful. However, recently a major change has come to the galaxy.. the Path.
Although knowledge of the Path was suppressed for millennia by the philosophers of the galaxy, a popular television show released its details to the masses. It is now known that all philosophical and economic pursuits can be divided into two Paths: The Path of Peace (symbolized by the green aura) and the Path of War (symbolized by the red aura).
As news of the Path spread throughout the galaxy, each of the galactic houses were quick to align with one Path or the other. The other planets, slow to adopt to new trends, have remained uncommitted (as symbolized by the yellow aura of indecision).
Your job is to embrace the Path of your empire, and to influence the uncommitted planets into following your Path. Of course, you may have a fundamental disagreement with the Path of your empire and may choose to follow a Path of your own.
* Play solo or online with up to four players: bots or humans in any mix, via wifi or 3G.
* Configurable Bot AI
* Choose your own Empire, Ship Design, and Path
* Explorable galaxy of planets to be exploited for resources, colonized for your Path, or subjugated.
* Equip your ship with shields, pods, and weapons by shopping on friendly planets.
* Develop planets through investment in agriculture, defense, industry, education, mining, and space dock
* Earn tax income from populations following your Path.
* Increasing Tek level unlocks additional weapons and upgrades
* Earn achievements
* Dogfight with other ships or battle planets directly with bombs.
* Diplomatic Radio allows remote coercion of planetary leaders through bribery, flattery, or threat.
* Built-in hint system to discover the game's many features.
* Useful ship extensions like Radar, Galactic Guide, and Stealth shields
* Text chat with other players.
* Status panels show galactic and planetary details.
* Credit system allows you to borrow money in an emergency.
* Weapons include basic phasers, missiles, bombs, and mines, as well as hunter-seekers, neutron bombs, quark-busters, and plague bombs.
* Watch plague spread throughout the galaxy, or cure it planet by planet.
* Multiple User Interface modes
* Multiple Saved Game Slots (Captain's Logs) ( Solo games are auto-saved on exit, and can be resumed later)
Please read the web site for details, then send email with suggestions/feedback.
If you buy (and keep) at this price, you will NOT have to pay again on release.
This is an engine test, no monsters/quests to speak of. I am interested in performance/issues with various phones.
* touch a tile
* drag it up/dn/lft/rt
* release it
Your goal is to form the tiles into rectangles of solid color, which are then removed, giving you points.
Try to do it in as few moves as possible, as your moves are limited in this challenging game.