Android with gorgeously updated HD graphics.
Time Magazine's Top 10 Game of the Year!
IGF BEST Mobile Game Award Winner!
#1 on Gizmodo's TOP 10 MUST HAVE Games!
8/10 from Pocketgamer
4.8/5 from Android Tapp
8.7/10 Life of Android
This is Fieldrunners HD: the reigning champion of Tower Defense games!
Visually updated with stunning high definition graphics to make the
most of your fancy Android phone or tablet. Do you have what it takes
to defeat the Fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate Tower
Defense champion? Find out now!
Fieldrunners HD Includes:
-- The most fun you've EVER had in your life --
-- Over 400 waves across 4 unique battlefields --
-- 7 awesome weapons so you can defeat bad guys with style --
-- Stunning HD visuals created by a team of crime fighting master artists --
-- Gameplay so addictive that it's practically time travel --
-- Tablet support --
-- A bunch of super fun game modes and difficulty levels --
-- The best achievements in video game history --
If you like “Plants vs Zombies” “Robo Defense” “Myth Defense” “Grave
Defense” or even “Angry Birds” “Cut the Rope” and “Robot Unicorn
Attack” you will absolutely fall passionately in love with
Wanna share your feedback? Send it here: FrAndroid@SubatomicStudios.com
Stop by our Fan Page at Facebook.com/Fieldrunners
Follow every thought that comes into our heads on Twitter.com/#!/Fieldrunners
Join the discussion on our forums at Fieldrunners.com/Forum
Use Chrome? Play our first level for free at chrome.fieldrunners.com
DLC COMING SOON: More levels! MORE AWESOME!
******** Note to users ********
Some funkiness is occurring with the following devices. We are working
to solve this problem ASAP and appreciate your patience. Android
Market has a super short 15 minute window to make returns, so please
make sure our game works immediately after purchasing.
****SAMSUNG DEVICES: Only compatible with OS 2.3 and up****
- Motorola Droid Bionic - Keyboard issues
- Samsung Galaxy S - Memory/Froyo issues
- Samsung Galaxy S2 - Ice cream Sandwich OS issue
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 - Memory/Froyo issues
- Samsung Captivate - Memory/Froyo issues
Dear Fans, we've started using Google Analytics in Fieldrunners HD.
The only data we're tracking is basic gameplay information, which will
help us learn how to make our game better than ever for you, the fans.
Thanks for your continuing support! Email us if you have any
THANK YOU for playing FIELDRUNNERS HD!
Now with MHL support - meetmhl.com
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense, now!
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge!
- A tower that launches bee hives!
- Tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
- Revolutionary AI - each enemy creates a dynamic, realistic path through the battlefield!
- Gorgeous, hand painted, 2D graphics by award winning artists!
- 20 unique, upgradeable weapons!
- Custom loadouts let you pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
- Air strikes, mines, and powerful items so you can strike with the precision of a surgeon!
- Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps bring all new challenges to tower defense!
- Trenches, bridges, and tunnels add new dimensions to gameplay!
- Collect all the Elite enemies to become the ultimate tower defense champion!
- A tower that turns enemies into barnyard animals!
Thanks for playing!
Subatomic Studios thanks you all for playing our latest game! We put a tremendous amount of love into crafting one of the best tower defense games ever made, so we hope you enjoy it. Thank you!
NOTE ABOUT IN APP PURCHASES:
The in app purchases in Fieldrunners 2 are completely optional. They are there to be used by players that want a quick way to get extra coins. If you are not a fan of IAP, rest assured that you can definitely beat the game without them.
The HD version is designed for the large screen devices such as tabs and netbooks. For the smartphones please use the standard resolution version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pascode.gemmaster).
You can play Antsy by yourself, but it's also a fun little two-player game (both tapping away on the same phone).
It's the perfect thing to do while waiting for your waiter to bring the french fries.
Please let me know what you would like to see, or if you have any problems getting it to run on your phone.
Thanks for giving Antsy a try!
- Dan Samuel
(p.s. there is no "squishing" in this game. No ants were harmed in production)
* touch a tile
* drag it up/dn/lft/rt
* release it
Your goal is to form the tiles into rectangles of solid color, which are then removed, giving you points.
Try to do it in as few moves as possible, as your moves are limited in this challenging game.
"Trek meets Hammurrabi"
Suggestions for improvement are gratefully accepted via email. Please see Developer Website for details.
The World of WarPath
WarPath places you in the distant future of a galaxy not unlike our own. In this galaxy, empires have evolved, spread out and discovered they were not alone. After an adolescent conflict stage, the empires settled down to a long period of quasi-peace.
Four empires have ascended to pre-eminence and divided the galaxy between them into quadrants, each ruled by a different house. The peace between houses is maintained by an artificial energy barrier which separates the quadrants.
This barrier was designed to destroy any ship which attempted to leave its home quadrant. The barrier itself is left over from an ancient civilization which intended to keep the empires apart until they were mature enough to deal with each other.
Progress is sometimes the enemy of peace.
The Simpson's Chaos theory of AD 4923 led to the development of the chaos-deflecting shield layer. For the first time, it was possible to add shield layers together for a cumulative effect. As a result, it became possible at last to cross the barriers, but with no guarantee that you would survive.
Into this universe, you were born. Your youth on the home planet of your quadrant was uneventful. However, recently a major change has come to the galaxy.. the Path.
Although knowledge of the Path was suppressed for millennia by the philosophers of the galaxy, a popular television show released its details to the masses. It is now known that all philosophical and economic pursuits can be divided into two Paths: The Path of Peace (symbolized by the green aura) and the Path of War (symbolized by the red aura).
As news of the Path spread throughout the galaxy, each of the galactic houses were quick to align with one Path or the other. The other planets, slow to adopt to new trends, have remained uncommitted (as symbolized by the yellow aura of indecision).
Your job is to embrace the Path of your empire, and to influence the uncommitted planets into following your Path. Of course, you may have a fundamental disagreement with the Path of your empire and may choose to follow a Path of your own.
* Play solo or online with up to four players: bots or humans in any mix, via wifi or 3G.
* Configurable Bot AI
* Choose your own Empire, Ship Design, and Path
* Explorable galaxy of planets to be exploited for resources, colonized for your Path, or subjugated.
* Equip your ship with shields, pods, and weapons by shopping on friendly planets.
* Develop planets through investment in agriculture, defense, industry, education, mining, and space dock
* Earn tax income from populations following your Path.
* Increasing Tek level unlocks additional weapons and upgrades
* Earn achievements
* Dogfight with other ships or battle planets directly with bombs.
* Diplomatic Radio allows remote coercion of planetary leaders through bribery, flattery, or threat.
* Built-in hint system to discover the game's many features.
* Useful ship extensions like Radar, Galactic Guide, and Stealth shields
* Text chat with other players.
* Status panels show galactic and planetary details.
* Credit system allows you to borrow money in an emergency.
* Weapons include basic phasers, missiles, bombs, and mines, as well as hunter-seekers, neutron bombs, quark-busters, and plague bombs.
* Watch plague spread throughout the galaxy, or cure it planet by planet.
* Multiple User Interface modes
* Multiple Saved Game Slots (Captain's Logs) ( Solo games are auto-saved on exit, and can be resumed later)