depends not on the level of game, but from filled of the playing field - than screen is
filled less than, the figures fall slower, and vice versa - than anymore on the screen of
squares, the faster the speed of the game.
Therefore, the deleting of the lines, in addition to earning points, gives the slow speed of the
game, which, in turn, gives the chance to hold out longer and earn even more points.
And also in a game there are bonusy which can help in a difficult situation.
+ Dynamically variable speed depending on the fill of the playing field.
+ Ability to change the location of control buttons
+ Musical accompaniment
+ Volume control music\sound
+ Ability to disable the shadow
+ Ability to disable the grid
+ Ability to disable bonuses
+ Player Rankings
+ Automatically save settings
1. 10 cartoon fruit images will show in game, first level there is only 4 kinds, in level 10 you will see all.
2. There are 10 levels in game, the higher level, the faster dropping speed.
3. Touch screen to move pairs right or left, touch on pairs to turn around.
4. After showing game over, the achievement will be automated shown with your current score and rank.
5. There is background music and touch sound, you can choose to close it in option menu.
I will update the game according feedback, add more function. any advice please contact me.
- Bluetooth TETRIS multiplay
- 42 different levels in 7 sets
- Versus CPU Mode
- Online high scores (visit droidblocks.altervista.org)
- Custom level editor
- Live wall paper: AI will play for you a level from unlocked sets
You can control the game with keyboard, d-pad, on-display buttons or swiping your finger.
Clump Us is a simple puzzle game.
Slide the TETRIS blocks to the center and fill the 4X4, 4X6, 4X8 grid.
** NO additional charge after purchase !! **
【 Features 】
∨ 128 stages
∨ Simple & Easy! Just slide the blocks to the center and fill the grid!
∨ Beat stages in under a minute!
∨ Receive 3 stars or a gold medal for each win!
∨ Enjoy short games any time, anywhere.
∨ Stages are saved automatically!
【 Rules 】
●Blocks can only slide horizontally or vertically.
●Blocks can't go through other blocks.
●No time restriction.
●Beat a stage in specific number of moves to win 3 stars.
●Complete all stages perfectly to win a gold medal.
Fill the grid(4*4,4*6 or 4*8) with blocks!
Think of which block to move first to beat the stage in the fewest moves.
Beat all stages perfectly and get a gold medal!
Correctly paired cubes result in their disappearance, preventing the "cube wall" from reaching the top of the board and ending the game. Receive scoring bonuses by power-dropping cubes, matching cube colors, or making multiple AWEsum pairs at once.
The AWEsum changes periodically throughout the game - keeping you on your mathematical toes! Game speed progressively increases and "special" cubes with powerful cube-bursting features are introduced as periodic rewards to players who demonstrate proficiency.
• Selectable cube wall height and starting level
• Natural, fluid tap/drag/flick controls
• Simple in-game instructions
• Incredibly easy to learn, by all ages
• Subtly hone rapid mental math skills while playing
• Vibrant colors and backgrounds
• Special Cubes: Number Bomb, Expanding Arrows, Color Star
• Earn big bonuses for clearing the board of cubes
• Flick Swap Spheres to destroy undesirable cubes
• Accumulate more Swaps by pairing both falling cubes
• High-quality stereo soundtrack and effects
• Up to 20 customizable user profiles
• Honorable Mention, 2013 Best Brain and Puzzle Game
• Honorable Mention, 2013 Best Casual Game
• Honorable Mention, 2013 Most Addictive Game
• 2011 Best Educational Game
• 2011 Best Kids App
• 2011 Best Elementary Student App
• 2011 Best Kid Distraction App
• Runner-up, 2011 Best Kids Game
VISIT US AT:
Facebook: Nomad Apps
- Natural touch interface
- Scrabble® style word scoring
- Bonus 2x, 3x, 5x score bubbles
- Freeze, explosion, mutate bubbles
- Scored/relaxed game modes
- Challenge friends to beat scores
for iPhone, iPad, Mac OS and Android
Thank you for viewing! Thank you for downloading!
Mahjong Domino is a very unique and fun game that integrates the classical and the modern into one and allows you to create your legendary!
You can imagine Tetris. Right! Pile up tiles and remove them! But tMahjong Domino uses tiles of Mahjong, the heritage of Chinese culture. And its removal rules derive from real Mahjong games. This makes the game full of realities, changes and challenges. To achieve high scores, you must observe quickly the piles both inside and outside of the pool, count remaining number or even calculate the appearance possibility of tiles that you are expecting. To achieve higher scores, you must also create more chains of removals.
*Achieve scores by aligning tiles together so that they are in removable groups of three consecutive tiles, or three/four identical tiles.
*Two tiles will be selected randomly and dropped from the top each time.
*You align them together so that they are in removable groups through operations of rotating, moving, fast-dropping.
*Game continues until the pool is full.
*90 degrees rotation: Touch the screen
*180 degrees rotation: Double touch the screen (effective only when tiles can not rotate for 90 degrees)
*Fast dropping: Slide down on the screen
*Exchange position: Slide up on the screen
*Tiles are considered aligned together when they are placed together vertically or horizontally, but not diagonally.
*There is no order difference for consecutive tiles. For example, both 123 and 132 are in the group of three consecutive tiles, and are therefore removable.
*Tile can be counted more than two times. For example, in the alignment of 12345, 3 can be counted both in 123 and 345, and therefore, these 5 tiles are removable at the same time.
*Each time when tiles are removed, tiles around Flower tiles will be removed automatically.
*Removal of three identical Wind tiles will be awarded one Artificial Flower; Removal of four identical Wind tiles will be awarded two Artificial Flower; Removal of four identical tiles other than Wind tiles will be awarded one Artificial Flower
*Every 5,000 points award one Artificial Flower; Every 10,000 points awards two Artificial Flowers.
*Two Artificial Flowers are awarded for completing the Mission:100 which starts from 5,000 points and increases by 100 points each time.
*Artificial Flowers will be dropped one by one, and when an artificial Flower stops moving, all tiles around it will be removed.
*Scores are calculated on the basis of the number of removed tiles, the number of removed groups, and the number of chains of removals.
*****Please see screenshots.
*Supports Chinese, English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Swedish.
*Auto save unfinished game.
*Support leaderborad in OpenFeint.
* 3 rule-sets with 3 difficulties for a total of 9 modes
* 2 single player styles, score-based or challenge a computer opponent in VS mode
* Unique 2-player multi-touch VS mode that allows two people to play on one device (needs at least Android 2.1 & compatible multi-touch screen)
Combine your word skills with strategical decisions for great fun! Three modes are available: Enjoy relaxed word finding (the Zen Mode), add some more difficulty with Strategy Mode or just be as fast as you can in the Arcade mode.
Check your statistics and try to improve them. Try to get all the achievements!
MANY LANGUAGES AVAILABLE:
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
This sport is called ParcelSorter.
In this puzzle game, inspired by the famous Klax, your job is to sort parcels. To do it you need to make lines of 3 or more parcels of the same color in order to make them disappear.
The game is split into increasingly hard waves, each wave has specific goals, you need achieve to reach the next wave.
In addition to these goals you will discover bonus objectives, which will allow you to skip several waves and earn a big bonus score.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Google Play Games support
★ 2 game modes:
★ Arcade Mode: 99 waves with increasingly hard goals
★ Survival Mode: Try to survive as long as possible and get the highest score
★ Online Leaderboards with Google Play Games
★ Compare your scores with your friends and the rest of the world
★ 30 Achievements to unlock in Google Play Games
If you miss classic Hexa (Hex) game or you like jewels , diamond game and any kind of brain games, you must have "New Hexa" !!!
As you know, this is very cool and easy game to play.
All you need to do is just to match-3 puzzles.
Now! it's time to compete against other hidden masters around the world (world ranking)!
thank you all for playing!
* There is no prescribed form~ you will determine~
* Select blocks yourself~
* Perfect Puzzle Tetris~
Block materials pass to right at top of the screen.
Choose four of them and complete a Block.
Lastly, stack the block.
All color, One color, Double, Combo event!!
Speed of block materials and number of stacked line is increased with levelup.
android v2.1 or more. Supporting All definition
PUZZLE PRISM---No1 PUZZLE GAME which is highly evaluated by medias and users.
"PUZZLE PRISM" is still increasing its fans!
**How to Play
--Flick upside and left/right/ to rotate blocks and down to drop.
1.Use various forms of blocks to fill the gaps between blocks.
2.If you succeed it, the blocks will be exploded.
3.Do it continuously to get large explosion.
-You can play the "PUZZLE PRISM" with very simple keypad.
-All the game modes support a global high score rankings system
Various type of game modes.
Show me your skill and unlock all of these!
Enjoy the game with out any time restriction
Score as high as possible within a restricted time frame in 2 minutes.
Difficulty is the highest from the beginning; this one is for advanced players.
You can enjoy the game in a different way in for advanced players
Ranked 1st in Google Play Japan.
Mater piece of Puzzle game.
-This game feels like a PS1 game, and I mean in the best way possible, totally worth the cost!
-PRISM is everything a puzzler for the mobile device should be.
Uncomplicated yet challenging game play, great music, clean and polished design, addictive.
-This is the most addicting puzzle game in the store!!
-Sometimes you just need this sort of classic "go to" game on your device.
One that's fun, plot less, and has long term replayability. Well, here it is.
Puzzle Prism's graphical bells and whistles gloss over the awkward transition,
but we doubt you’ll ever be as hooked on this as you were on the classic 2D version of Tetris.
More from developer
"Trek meets Hammurrabi"
Suggestions for improvement are gratefully accepted via email. Please see Developer Website for details.
The World of WarPath
WarPath places you in the distant future of a galaxy not unlike our own. In this galaxy, empires have evolved, spread out and discovered they were not alone. After an adolescent conflict stage, the empires settled down to a long period of quasi-peace.
Four empires have ascended to pre-eminence and divided the galaxy between them into quadrants, each ruled by a different house. The peace between houses is maintained by an artificial energy barrier which separates the quadrants.
This barrier was designed to destroy any ship which attempted to leave its home quadrant. The barrier itself is left over from an ancient civilization which intended to keep the empires apart until they were mature enough to deal with each other.
Progress is sometimes the enemy of peace.
The Simpson's Chaos theory of AD 4923 led to the development of the chaos-deflecting shield layer. For the first time, it was possible to add shield layers together for a cumulative effect. As a result, it became possible at last to cross the barriers, but with no guarantee that you would survive.
Into this universe, you were born. Your youth on the home planet of your quadrant was uneventful. However, recently a major change has come to the galaxy.. the Path.
Although knowledge of the Path was suppressed for millennia by the philosophers of the galaxy, a popular television show released its details to the masses. It is now known that all philosophical and economic pursuits can be divided into two Paths: The Path of Peace (symbolized by the green aura) and the Path of War (symbolized by the red aura).
As news of the Path spread throughout the galaxy, each of the galactic houses were quick to align with one Path or the other. The other planets, slow to adopt to new trends, have remained uncommitted (as symbolized by the yellow aura of indecision).
Your job is to embrace the Path of your empire, and to influence the uncommitted planets into following your Path. Of course, you may have a fundamental disagreement with the Path of your empire and may choose to follow a Path of your own.
* Play solo or online with up to four players: bots or humans in any mix, via wifi or 3G.
* Configurable Bot AI
* Choose your own Empire, Ship Design, and Path
* Explorable galaxy of planets to be exploited for resources, colonized for your Path, or subjugated.
* Equip your ship with shields, pods, and weapons by shopping on friendly planets.
* Develop planets through investment in agriculture, defense, industry, education, mining, and space dock
* Earn tax income from populations following your Path.
* Increasing Tek level unlocks additional weapons and upgrades
* Earn achievements
* Dogfight with other ships or battle planets directly with bombs.
* Diplomatic Radio allows remote coercion of planetary leaders through bribery, flattery, or threat.
* Built-in hint system to discover the game's many features.
* Useful ship extensions like Radar, Galactic Guide, and Stealth shields
* Text chat with other players.
* Status panels show galactic and planetary details.
* Credit system allows you to borrow money in an emergency.
* Weapons include basic phasers, missiles, bombs, and mines, as well as hunter-seekers, neutron bombs, quark-busters, and plague bombs.
* Watch plague spread throughout the galaxy, or cure it planet by planet.
* Multiple User Interface modes
* Multiple Saved Game Slots (Captain's Logs) ( Solo games are auto-saved on exit, and can be resumed later)
Please read the web site for details, then send email with suggestions/feedback.
If you buy (and keep) at this price, you will NOT have to pay again on release.
This is an engine test, no monsters/quests to speak of. I am interested in performance/issues with various phones.
You can play Antsy by yourself, but it's also a fun little two-player game (both tapping away on the same phone).
It's the perfect thing to do while waiting for your waiter to bring the french fries.
Please let me know what you would like to see, or if you have any problems getting it to run on your phone.
Thanks for giving Antsy a try!
- Dan Samuel
(p.s. there is no "squishing" in this game. No ants were harmed in production)